• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello hello? C-can you hear me?

angelic

Be foolish & have fun
~Just to let you know, that title is a Lana Del Rey reference and if you get it I applaud you.~

Hey there! I haven't been online much at all and I am really craving some original plots to roleplay or anything at all to be honest. Apologies if I left any current RPs without an explanation, that would be due to schoolwork and stress.>.<

So let's start off with the boring bit shall we?.. Requirements:

See, I don't care what age you are or gender you are! Since I am female myself, I do prefer the female roles. Although, I enjoy doubling a lot so I am happy to double as a male. ^_^ I do M/F pairings usually but I do not mind doing M/M at all! Since I have never tried F/F, I would like to stray away from it since I would probably be a shame to all of those who roleplay that.

Grammar, spelling, all of the amazing vocabulary please. Since I'm dyslexic I suck at spelling, and I do not mind a few spelling mistakes here and there. We make mistakes, it's not a biggie. Just please no text talk in the RP. It's a really annoying thing and sorry but I find it distasteful.

Please be friendly also. I would love to chat with the person I'm roleplaying with so chatting also would be great! If you don't want to chat? Sure thing! I understand that, just please be friendly. Oh and have fun! If you don't like the RP? Tell me. I don't bite at all.

So that's it for the requirements, I think I managed to keep that pretty quick. Now I won't list all of the fandoms I'm into, that would be a massive list. Not will I list the types of RP I like since that is a long list also.

Also I have only a few of my own creative ideas for a RP so if you have any plots you are itching to try, I will gladly try and help you with that!

That is all people. So please, if you're bored or just searching to RP, comment or send me a DM. Have a great day everyone. :D

Hey :)

I'm pretty bored as well, so... I'm also looking for people to RP with :) and I really feel like doing an RP with vampires and witches/wizards^^ I've got no idea for a plot, but I've made the experience that it can also be fun to have an RP without any real plot. Those things can develop into everything :)

CountDracula said:
Hey :)
I'm pretty bored as well, so... I'm also looking for people to RP with :) and I really feel like doing an RP with vampires and witches/wizards^^ I've got no idea for a plot, but I've made the experience that it can also be fun to have an RP without any real plot. Those things can develop into everything :)
Sounds great! ^_^ Hello by the way. Yeah I would love to RP with you. Want to discuss further via PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back