• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello from England x

jinkx

amateur sleuth
First of all, I'd like to say that; yes, I am English. So, if you choose to roleplay with me there will be a time difference that'll limit how often we talk. I also have a few other things to list, a few preferences for what I'm looking for:

- Please be able to spell and use correct punctuation.

- Please be able to write posts of all sizes: short, medium and long

- Please try and avoid clichés or creating Mary Sues

- Please be creative and nice OOC

- No one liners! Ever!

Here are some of the roleplays I'd like to do:

-Vampire/vampire

-Female/female

- Sister/sister (yes, like incest.)

- Brother/sister (a sort of sibling rivalry thing that might develop into incest)

Fandom based pairings:

- Ellen/Viola (The Witch's House)

- Garry/Ib (from Ib. Not romantic.)

- Luna/Ginny (Harry Potter)

- Wednesday/Luc
as (Addams Family)

- Elphaba/Glinda (Wicked)

Lots of English love,

Fallen From Heaven.

Hello from England xD

I'm interested in Vampire/Vampire. However, could we do Vampire/Human? (If not its fine and the original pairing is great)

WolfOfProphecys said:
Hello from England xD
I'm interested in Vampire/Vampire. However, could we do Vampire/Human? (If not its fine and the original pairing is great)
I can do either. But everyone does Vampire/Human :/

EthanTheDevil said:
Hello,
I would like to try Brother/sister. I have never done incest roleplay before, so this might be interesting.
I've never done an incest roleplay before. But I've read and written incest. (Wow, I sound like a creep)

WolfOfProphecys said:
Vampire/vampires of then xD never really done this pairing before xD
Vampire/Vampire is the best pairing ever xD

[QUOTE="Jen Underwood]I'd like to the that sister/sister thing, it seems interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! :)

I'm interested in the F/F, if you're still looking for a partner to role play with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back