• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy đť•™đť•–đť•ťđť•ťđť• , đť•—đť•Łđť•šđť•–đť•źđť••

mxydxy.

please tell me you’re seeing this, too.
UO19tKCqxXIV.gif

“ hello, friend. hello, friend. that’s lame, maybe i should give you a name. ah, but that’s a slippery slope. besides, you’re only in my head. we have to remember that.

beyond: two souls rp

Hi, I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I would like to start rp with you. I didn’t see an option to message you directly so I’m putting it here sorry if this wasn’t how you wanted a reply to come in as. Cheers! -Night

wunderbal. wonderful! have you seen a let’s play or played Beyond: Two Souls? Or I could give important plot points if you haven’t?

I’ve seen game play but it’s been a while. I watched Pewdiepie play it years ago. So you might have to refresh me.

person a has “psychic” abilities, which include being metaphysically attached to person b. They grow up together n go “on adventures”

sorry that was so short, almost curt, but yeah. You want to be A or B? “Real” or “Metaphysical”?

welcome home, friend.

(First person, masculine pronouns)

I don’t remember the before, or between or after. Suddenly, I just was. I remember bright white lights and the smell of—what I know now—clean. I remember crying out, to which I got no response. I remember seeing another with me, they cried and their wishes to be held came true. I remember to have felt… something. I was above everyone, watching it all.

I have always been here, the silent watcher. “The fly on the wall” as they call it. I can hear them, smell them, taste them, feel them. But they cannot perform the same acts for me. Why is that? Am I spirit? Ghost? Entity? Well, my lasso I’ve been with since the beginning calls me “friend”. I would say the same.

it’s cold. Winter, now. Christmas lights parade the neighborhood. For now, we are inside. Warm in bed. I watch my partner sleep. However weird that sounds, for I do not require it the same. Maybe I am just a spirit. But, it doesn’t explain why I’m attached to them. Yes, attached, at the hip. Literally. Some days I don’t mind, but some days I do. You win some you lose some, they say.

morning had arrived, the sun trickling waves of color atop snow. Rainbows. I like those. Sunrises, too. “Breakfast!” I looked to my person, seeing if they would hear. Apparently not.

I outstretched a hand, shaking at their shoulders a bit as mother kept calling for the second of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back