Warrior Cats Hello FeralFront Friends- Welcome to RpNation!

Been on here for awhile now and haven't been on FF in what seems like years now but I'm sad to here it's going down since i was on there since the Warriorcatsrpg days. I wonder if I'll meet anyone I used to RP with back then.

Welcome, friends! I've been here at RPN since the official Warrior Cats forums went down in 2016. Hopefully you all will find a loving and accepting home here, as I have!

It’s such a shame FeralFront is shutting down. I enjoyed it so much. I’m happy RpN is available though. Thanks!

Though I've yet to say or do much thank you all for housing us WCRPG/Feralfront members, the shutdown was quite unexpected given how quickly it was announced and then acted upon. It hurt a little more since it seemed the forum was in a strange perpetual revival phase with a multitude of older members returning, though hopefully they'll find their way, whether that be coming here or discovering whatever or whoever they're seeking; memories or not.

With that said, just looking around this site seems quite promising, I remember it from a few years back but now it'll be time to check it out hands on

Hope to see you all around!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I recently checked Feralfront for a trip down memory lane only to be met with an error when attempting to log into my account. That is when I noticed the site was archived. For some reason no posts were loading for me so I was unable to find out why the site was down.

Earlier tonight, Feralfront crossed my mind again and I thought to check the site to see if I could at least read posts. This is how I stumbled across RpN.

I am extremely sad to see Feralfront go, but understand why it was shut down. The glory days were long behind the site. I hadn't roleplayed actively there since late 2015, but made several failed attempts to return in the following years leading up to the site's demise.

I will probably not get back into roleplaying in the foreseeable future. My life is busy. I am a grown adult. I am engaged, and I have a kid and four dogs to see to. However, it is nice to have a place to come to, to find old friends from the days of WCRPG and even into the FF days. And who knows, I might even find the muse to roleplay again one day. :)

My name on FF changed a lot but most knew me as Sora. I was around from 2012 until 2015, with my most active time being from 2013 into 2014. I played many characters over the years.... Kansaswind of Windclan was probably my most notable, as well as Crimsonocean.

So while I am extremely pained to see that Feralfront is no longer around, I'm happy to have a new place to turn to where I can hopefully find familiar faces.

Hey!

It's been a month since you guys made your migration to RpNation. How is everyone doing? Have you been able to establish some new roleplays? I hope you guys are enjoying your time on the site. We are always here to help you with anything if you need assistance. Just ask! ^^

Wow, can't believe Feralfront is gone. I lost contact with so many people.

I was on the site since 2012. I was Wolfheart01.

I was friends with someone who I lost contact with on Google Hangouts. They should recognize the thread name "The Untold Secret Of Two (Private)" as our first rp. I was also in a Jekyll and Hyde thread. I miss my old friends. Pm me if you recognize me as one of the people you roleplayed with. I'm so sorry for ditching. Life got in the way and any attempts to return revealed that almost all threads on the site were dead, especially ones that had my interests. I even ruined a friendship with someone called FadedDreams, dude, if you are reading this, I'm so sorry. I hope we can fix things. And if not, that's alright too. FadedDreams, I had fun with you, even if it was brief.

Hello! Some of you might remember me as KairosLion back on FeralFront. I’m hoping to get back into roleplaying and start a new journey here. I do hope we can become friends!

Additionally, if it is not true much trouble, is there any chance I could perhaps PM one of the staff members? I just have a couple questions about the site before I get started. I tried my best to read all of the community rules and guidelines, but I just wanted to ask some things, if it is allowed. If not, I apologize. Thanks!

Hello! I recently decided to look at FeralFront for some reason and I found that I cannot login into my account anymore. I was a member since 2013 when the site was still known as WCRPG. I realized the site was shut down. Honestly, it kinda broke my heart. I also checked out Xanje, but it seems like no one is active there anymore. I’ve been thinking about coming back to the RP world. I found this site and I see how everyone from FeralFront is welcomed here, which makes me very happy. My last name change was Changing Destiny on FF and Xanje.

Hello! I recently decided to look at FeralFront for some reason and I found that I cannot login into my account anymore. I was a member since 2013 when the site was still known as WCRPG. I realized the site was shut down. Honestly, it kinda broke my heart. I also checked out Xanje, but it seems like no one is active there anymore. I’ve been thinking about coming back to the RP world. I found this site and I see how everyone from FeralFront is welcomed here, which makes me very happy. My last name change was Changing Destiny on FF and Xanje.

Welcome to the site, sorry you had to find out about RpN in such a manner, it's always sad when one's community shuts down. I hope you end up finding everything you want here!

Howdy all,

As per my annual nostalgic crawl, I found my way onto the Feralfront site. Expecting to see who was still active or re-read some of my old posts. Yet, what I found instead was goodbyes and a link here.

I’m saddened by the passing of my childhood years. I do not know when I first started but it must have been the early 2010s since I was in high school. I wasn’t a predominant player, at least I don’t consider myself one, but had fond memories nonetheless. I went by several names and even found the name I use now there. Hallowed Sparrow, Paranormal Activity, Dustpaw of windclan, Whereismydoctorpepper, DoctorScar, and finally YourDoctor. All accompanied by a Lion king banner and Scar as my profile picture.

I owe a lot to Feralfront and didn’t get to say my own farewell. If it wasn’t for them I don’t know where I’d be in my writing career. Yeah, it was cringe but it’s always good to look back at where you started. It’s humbling.

I might not linger long here on RPnation, but I do intend to browse and maybe even post. Who knows.

I’ll miss ya FF.

I googled "Where did everyone from FeralFront go?" and this lovely haven was the second link to pop up. I was "Kinda Kendall." and ".:AbyssalEcho:." on there since the Wcrpg times. It was my first and only roleplaying site, and a big part of my identity as a kiddo. For about six years, I played Castiel, brief leader of Stormclan, Rose Lovelock, Marblecake, Northerndownpour, and Demolitionkit, for anybody looking through this thread to reconnect with lost friends. I lost contact with old writing buds Timur and Pebble eons ago after school became too much, but now that I’m an adult and have achieved a much better work/life balance, I look forward to integrating myself into the lovely FeralFront refugee community on here, hopefully with a much better aptitude for writing. :)

I googled "Where did everyone from FeralFront go?" and this lovely haven was the second link to pop up. I was "Kinda Kendall." and ".:AbyssalEcho:." on there since the Wcrpg times. It was my first and only roleplaying site, and a big part of my identity as a kiddo. For about six years, I played Castiel, brief leader of Stormclan, Rose Lovelock, Marblecake, Northerndownpour, and Demolitionkit, for anybody looking through this thread to reconnect with lost friends. I lost contact with old writing buds Timur and Pebble eons ago after school became too much, but now that I’m an adult and have achieved a much better work/life balance, I look forward to integrating myself into the lovely FeralFront refugee community on here, hopefully with a much better aptitude for writing. :)

If you need anything feel free to reach out :)

Hello all. I know I am WAY late for the party, but I was not sure if I was going to join this site to be honest. I had been on feralfront for nine years, and I was Hopes~Wings on there. Feralfront was a huge part of my childhood growing up. It was why I got into writing as much as I do, and now I am earning an English minor in college. I do not know how often I will be on here because of school, work, and family, but I would love to try to reconnect with old friends and make new ones! I am also hoping to get more involved with roleplaying.

Only just found out about WCRPG/Feralfront's closure, and after looking through a few threads I found this one. I haven't really been active on there since 2015-2016, and can't remember my old usernames or characters but it's sad to hear that the site's shut down. Hopefully everyone settles into this site, makes new friends and reunites with their old ones!

Hello all, I was Snow Ashe on FF just as I am here. I joined way back on March 12th, 2012. I know I wasn’t super active in the last couple of years on FF but I would like to restart my rping on here and maybe find a few of my old rp partners.

howdy guys. I've just logged into FF for the first time since probably august and I'm so sad to see the place go. But I'm raring to get back into rp and I'd love to reconnect with you who may recognize me as aliferous or BaileyBird, (I don't remember which name I used last)

Just trying to see if there was anyone here from that sorta era. My username was DisorientedSnail24 and I'm pretty sure my screen-name was Dusk The Assassin or something edgy like that? Mostly stuck to the Pokemon boards and other media outside of Warriors.

Im very late aren’t I. I was active on FF just coming back from a break when they announced the shutdown. It was heartbreaking since not many people I was close to at the time had a way of reaching out to each other. I lost interaction with a lot of friends but I couldn't come here right away. I’m finally back in the spirits of rp’ing again. Just wanted to say thank you to RpN for taking us from FeralFront in, can’t wait to explore here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back