Warrior Cats Hello FeralFront Friends- Welcome to RpNation!

i've not branched out too much yet currently, i've only got a rp going on with a friend of mine but i would like to say i really appreciate how welcoming everyone on this site has been to us folk from ff! at some point i hope to be a more active member of this community ^^

Still just taking my time getting used to things here, and waiting and open for more people to plot with me c:
Luckily enough, this site does seem similar enough to FF that it's easy enough to navigate, and eventually I might just try and start a group clan thread on here, maybe even a revival of some of the old clans that I had tried starting on FF, but we'll see I suppose lol

Thank you for welcoming us all here, I used to rp on Feral Front all the time (I started rping on the site as a freshman in high school) though I will greatly miss the site all things must come to an end

I appreciate you guys accommodating us. It’s truly lovely of you all and I hope to make this my new home for roleplaying. I do have a question since this section is called warrior cats are we able to post warrior cat clans here? Or would it be best to fit them into the regular content? I’d like to make a clan so I just wanna make sure to place it in the correct location. 😸

I do have a question since this section is called warrior cats are we able to post warrior cat clans here? Or would it be best to fit them into the regular content?

The Warrior Cats section was made in a bit of haste to accommodate the speed at which everything was happening, if you wanted to stay to RpN's current organizational method, the current section would be for discussing the fandom and you would make your RP Clan thread in the normal areas (like group if you plan to include multiple people) and tag it with Warrior Cats as the sub-genre.

I mean you can make a warrior cats RP, where you are windclan leader, nothing is stopping you. There isn't one central RP about WC.

If there was enough momentum and hype for it, we could even see about allowing a new hosted project, which are akin to the sectiosn you guys had dedicated to WC on FF. We only have three HPs right now.

Discord_tyyGkCgzOK.png

Everything else goes in the normal areas.

I see. I thought I'd ask bc the current leader of FF WindClan is moving to Calico Corner instead.

Hello! I am from feralfront and i go by the name of Jagged as my number one character on there was ShadowClan's medicine cat Jaggedsight under the rule of Loststar, Cinderstar (i think that was her name) and Flaxenstar before dying and Nightstar making my other character Lionsighted deputy before he too vanished icly leaving an inexperienced Lionstar to lead but since im cursed with only having mobile devices, how do i do the from feralfront thing?

Hello! I am from feralfront and i go by the name of Jagged as my number one character on there was ShadowClan's medicine cat Jaggedsight under the rule of Loststar, Cinderstar (i think that was her name) and Flaxenstar before dying and Nightstar making my other character Lionsighted deputy before he too vanished icly leaving an inexperienced Lionstar to lead but since im cursed with only having mobile devices, how do i do the from feralfront thing?

Just go here and scroll down until you see it https://www.rpnation.com/account/account-details

Hello everyone. Forged in Flame here, member of the FF since its WCRPG days. I never roleplayed much on FF for the past few years for various reasons, but i kept up with it and watched from the sidelines. Though I probably won't roleplay much on here either, I look forward to seeing this place get a population boost. Pleasure to meet everyone. Its sad to see FF shut down, but I suppose it was inevitable, what with everything going on. My thanks to the staff for trying their hardest to make things work

Hello!

This section was set up not for roleplaying, but for hosting Warrior Cats discussions.

If you would like to start a roleplay, you can head to Recruitment area to find players for it. If you already have players and wish to continue your roleplays from FeralFront, you can jump straight in the Roleplays area and make your thread in appropriate section! Grop, if it's multiple people or 1x1 if it's just you and one more person, for example.

You can check out this guide that explains how the forums are used Comprehensive Guide to RpNation.

Never really joined any of the clans on feralfeont but I role played on that for years in many different kinds of threads from anime, pokemon, vampires, wolves, and others. Still open to roleplay with anyone if they ever want to.

I used to be ZAlcyneous on there until I was banned because they didn't like my warrior cat idea and I told the person off as well as something about 'ban dodging' when I didn't know you couldn't make a subaccount while banned so they banned me permanently. I was Leaf That Glides In Wind in the Tribe.

So I made another account on there called umbradeep. Played River Through Clear Valley and her brother Lizard (formerly Hare That Runs At Dawn) and his three kits Pond When Ice Melts, Scorch and Wolf Howling in Night of Blood Clan. Plus Deer Spots, Kestrel, Birch, Acorn, Raven, Light in Sky Clan. Was going to play three of River's kits in the tribe as well.

I silverinu93 i spent a little over 11 years with ff.i loved the site but it became so hard to rp with any one because they were being baned left and right until it was hard to do a group rp because the ones i did rp with were no longer there or we had to walk on eggshells. but i would like to as least get my plots stuff from there so i can save them offline buti dought i will get with them sutting down. i am also greatful that i joined here a year ago and just stared using this account.

Glad I did a google search because I didn't even realize that Feralfront was shutting down until I looked today (lmao). Because I'm not creative and still like Hetalia, I stuck with my "original" username to make it easier for others from Feralfront to find me.

Anyway, hello! I'm Israel (or Izzy) and I was on Feralfront from 2012-2020. In those eight years I learned to write more proficiently in English (as English is not my first language). While saddened about Feralfront, I look forward to RPing on here and meeting new RPers.

I was on fealfrount years ago but lost touch with everyone. I believe i had a few characters that popped in and out. I believe i made my own clan at one point too. I think it was based on some fandom i was in.

Thank ya'll so much for creating a space for the FF roleplayers!

I had stopped roleplaying on FeralFront consecutively for the last three years or so. However, I noticed the site was down after taking a trip down memory lane. I am incredibly sad that the site is gone however I understand that it was a long time coming. I'm not sure when the decision was made or why but I am rather excited to start on a new site! Hopefully, I will run into some old friends or start plots. There are still hundreds of old folders on my computer from clans/plots/ideas. This makes it like a brand new clean slate! Old rules/ideas we can bring back, characters years old started new, and I am so so very happy we get this opportunity.

Thank ya'll so much for creating a space for the FF roleplayers!

I had stopped roleplaying on FeralFront consecutively for the last three years or so. However, I noticed the site was down after taking a trip down memory lane. I am incredibly sad that the site is gone however I understand that it was a long time coming. I'm not sure when the decision was made or why but I am rather excited to start on a new site! Hopefully, I will run into some old friends or start plots. There are still hundreds of old folders on my computer from clans/plots/ideas. This makes it like a brand new clean slate! Old rules/ideas we can bring back, characters years old started new, and I am so so very happy we get this opportunity.

Welcome to the site, hope you like it here :)!

Hey y’all it’s ender (||ender||, to be very specific) I’m just hoping to find some of my old friends up here and might I add how lovely it is for the admins of this site to take us all in, much love for y’all! Feel free to PM me if you recognize my name or if you just want somebody to talk to, my pfp is the same as it was on my FF account as well so hopefully that’ll help some.

I appreciate everything everyone's doing here, due to feralfront's leaving. My username on Feral was ~Aurora~. I'm glad to be at a new home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back