Warrior Cats Hello FeralFront Friends- Welcome to RpNation!

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

Welcome to RpNation.com! We're sorry that your site is going down and we will try our best to accommodate you into the RpN community.

This thread you are viewing is in the new Warrior Cats discussion area that you may use to communicate with other fans of the fandom, chat with other members of the FF site, and more. For those of you who are interested in how RpNation works can do so by reading our Comprehensive Guide. Feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the community in our Introduction Thread!

For those of you who are interested in marking yourself as members of the FeralFront site, feel free to follow the images below (click to view full size) to do so and once you are marked, you can check here for anyone else who has also done this.

We also heard that you guys like BBCode! Here is a tutorial for our site's own BBCode.

Click on your username in the upper right hand corner:
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 8.28.00 PM.png

Click "Account Details"- it should be highlighted on the left-hand side menu on when the page loads.
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 8.27.32 PM.png

Scroll all of the way down and select the check box to confirm that you are from FeralFront. Click the green button to save your changes!
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 8.27.47 PM.png

Feel free to join our Discord server! Join the RpNation Discord Server!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey y'all! I have a lot of respect for this decision ultimately, but I can't help to think that it was a long time coming. I'm going to miss FeralFront, especially since it was a large part of my childhood, so I hope everyone finds a new place to settle and write there dreams out.

I was Star on-site and if you want to reconnect with me, feel free to at Star#0061 for Discord! < 3 If you don't have Discord though, you can contact me on another animal RP website called Beasts of Beyond or any of my social medias which are usually LegacyOfOrion. One exception is my DeviantArt, which is StarredSkies.

For those of you
Hey y'all! I have a lot of respect for this decision ultimately, but I can't help to think that it was a long time coming. I'm going to miss FeralFront, especially since it was a large part of my childhood, so I hope everyone finds a new place to settle and write there dreams out.

I was Star on-site and if you want to reconnect with me, feel free to at Star#0061 for Discord < 3

Welcome to the site, I know ultimately a site going down is not fun. I've been trying to answer all the questions I can from people PMing me in private, but I know that the site layouts are a tiny bit different.

On RpNation we seperate the roleplays by type: Group, 1x1, Dice, and so forth. Inside of those areas, you can find all the genres, fantasy, anime, sci-fi, modern, warrior cat, what ever you want.

Here is an example of me going to the Group section and searching for Fandom > Anime > Naruto

xjEjYF0LqU.gif

That's good to hear, as I know there's a lot of confusion and dismay in the decision. At least you're there for them. If anyone wants to DM me too to talk through it, I'm happy to listen too <3

Woah was not expecting this decision but at the same time.. kind of did foresee it happening eventually. I was Little Dove over on Feralfront, but i've been on here a decent amount of time i think? I can't quite remember when i made my account- do know that i had to struggle to remember my password so i guess that means at least a year or two. But, here i am. If anyone would like to reconnect with me or perhaps talk about roleplays you can add me on discord. Just give me a heads up you are from Feralfront!

I was on feralfront from 2010, it was a long time ago. I joined when i was 9 - turning 10 - and here i am 11 years later as a 20 year old woman about to turn 21. Feralfront is my first roleplay site and it will be the first one i've seen closing down. but, i'm glad the admins/staffers were able to make the decision to close it - as heart breaking as it may of been for them - it was the right choice.

It's good to see members finding their way over here. I appreciate all the fun times everyone brought to FeralFront, and I sincerely, truly hope they can continue here on RPNation. :)

Little Dove! I remember that name... Who/what did you roleplay? It's nice to see you here.

Hey Dynamo, I hope you're doing well, especially with the stress this might be causing you. Your decision with the other two admins to shut down the site is respectable, especially in the case of both of yours mental health. Tell Frosty hello!

OOF uuuh i roleplayed a lot of stuff honestly.. Lets see... Warrior cats, anime and other fandoms, humans, dogs... The best thing i can remember that might stir up memories are.. My clans Streamclan, LeafClan, Direclan and Echoclan AND Lucid Shadows. Or, the big school roleplay i did Manchester Academy. But i also went by other names. For a while, and i do mean a while, i went by Samhain as well as Laito sakimaki and possibly others?

haven't been on rpn for a hot minute, but i wanted to stop by and say hello.

hey all! feralfront was the first site i ever roleplayed on, and i've met some of my closest friends through there. while it's sad to see it go, as i spent a decent chunk of my childhood on site, i respect the decision to shut it down. i hope for the best moving forward! i have a bit of experience on rpnation, so i can tell you that it's a good site, so i hope everyone is happy here. <3

haven't been on rpn for a hot minute, but i wanted to stop by and say hello.

hey all! feralfront was the first site i ever roleplayed on, and i've met some of my closest friends through there. while it's sad to see it go, as i spent a decent chunk of my childhood on site, i respect the decision to shut it down. i hope for the best moving forward! i have a bit of experience on rpnation, so i can tell you that it's a good site, so i hope everyone is happy here. <3
<3

Hey all, we hope that you make a comfortable transition into our community. It's heartbreaking for me to see your site come to an end. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you to help you along with your new adventures.

See you around!

This is a kind gesture. 🍜🍜🍜 Hot ramen for all you nice RPN admins and mods and everyone giving them a home here.

With the end of FF, so ends a chapter in RP history to be remembered by the few who were there. But so begins a new chapter, one in the wonderful and (slightly) insane book we call the Internet.

Glad you could take us on RP Nation! We'll make sure to not trash the place while we get acclimated to our new home!

With the end of FF, so ends a chapter in RP history to be remembered by the few who were there. But so begins a new chapter, one in the wonderful and (slightly) insane book we call the Internet.

Glad you could take us on RP Nation! We'll make sure to not trash the place while we get acclimated to our new home!
Just don’t scratch the upholstery and you’re golden! :captaincat:

Captain Hesperus

I wanna thank the staff from RPN for being so kind and welcoming to us FF immigrants!! Your site is amazing so far and so mobile friendly!! I'm so excited to get a fresh start here with ya'll!! 🙌😁

Boy this is still all new... x.x i dont know what to do lol... i was a many names on FF but most commonly found in the cartel as Loki and or plastic orr dimple dot lol

I wanna thank the staff from RPN for being so kind and welcoming to us FF immigrants!! Your site is amazing so far and so mobile friendly!! I'm so excited to get a fresh start here with ya'll!! 🙌😁

Glad you like it! Mobile friendliness is something I toil over lol.

I would like to thank everyone on here (especially the staff and mods) for taking us all in! I know I'm still in shock at it ending, I started on there in 2012 when I was 11, and now here I am, 20 and in college still looking to rp. I'm looking forward to continuing with old friends hopefully, and even more hopefully starting new ideas and making new friends on here!

Hello all! I've been lurking on this site for a bit and I am unsure if I'll bring my characters here. However, thank you to the admins and the mods for making this for everyone on the feralfront roleplay site that was wonderful of you guys! I'll see how things go and just know if you're a fellow FF member feel free to dm me on here! <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back