Warrior Cats Hello FeralFront Friends- Welcome to RpNation!

A LOT of former feralfronters have been able to reconnect on calico corner, if you guys need help finding old friends <3 :)
also- discord if you want to find your old discord friends! LINK

Hello all! Did anyone happen to know someone previously called “ladybug” on feralfront or if she happens to be on this site? I am trying to reconnect with her! 😊
I do but I think she posted somewhere on ff she might take a break from rp forums for a bit; but i could be thinking of someone else.

Super late, but figured I would throw my two cents in anyway, since FF is what got me into roleplay in the first place!

While the site definitely had it's issues, especially towards the end, I still have many memories from it's earlier days that I cherish. I first joined in 2016 and went by many different names, most notably Hellbent, Jouska, and Noxora. Since then I've met so many wonderful people, who impacted my life in all sorts of ways. It's where I met one of my best friends! We've been close for a long time and their friendship means so much to me. I've made a lot of other friends, too, though I lost contact with most of them unfortunately. I doubt they'll see this but: Asyli, Oddi, and Astraea, thank you guys for the wonderful memories! I still think of you and The Stadt, and hope you're all doing well!

It's crazy to think that I started out as a 12 year old who had no idea what she was doing, and now I'm 17, about to turn 18 next month. It hurt to see how much FF changed (and not for the better), but even if it's just history now, I don't plan on giving up on roleplaying, at least not any time soon. I might not be super active on here, but I have to sincerely thank the staff of RPNation for taking us in!

Hiiii throwing it out there that silver (me) is looking for her FF friends if they wandered to this site! I was friends with Hawk, Sean, White, Secret, and Pink. Hopefully that combination of names rings a bell for anyone!

Hiyo! Baphomet here. I have absolutely no idea what FeralFront is, or what Warrior Cats are. Just wanted to say that this is a pretty rad thing to do, giving a home and being so accommodating to these people. As a new user, it makes me feel pretty good about joining RPN. Like I found one of the good guys in the world. <3

I can't believe how late to this I am.

I had made an account here at RPN maybe a year or two ago, less, more, I don't remember. I had made it because as an og WCRPG roleplayer, the change to Feral Front was a little too jarring for me. All of my code broke, all of my fancyposts, my shop, my everything was hardly readable.
I lost so many friends that I had roleplayed with for years. Most of my private messages were gone forever and my friends list was wiped out, making it nearly impossible to reconnect with my old pals.

This thread sincerely, truly warms my heart. This thread is how, five minutes ago, I found out that Feral Front was shut down. Obviously I had not gone back that often or I would have found out sooner, maybe I checked in for nostalgic reasons every year or two, but now it's truly gone and I feel horribly emotional about it.

I thank you guys for giving us Warrior Cats RPG and Feral Front users a place to rehome and reconnect with our old friends.

On that note, my first ever username on WCRPG was Brightpaw11019, and then for the longest time it was //forever (//forevercanadian; //foreverwinter, //foreverfire, etc.) If anyone recalls me, especially the Canadian friend I had made, please PM me and we can roleplay sometime <3

everyone thought they were late, and yet here i am. i was on feralfront from age 8 or 9, all the way up to age 19. when the site shut down, i was incredibly devastated and lost many close friends. i wasn't well known myself (unless the name sorrow from bloodclan/the ruins is familiar to y'all) but i was decently close with jace ecuador's roleplayer and chemical warfare's. that site was my safe haven, and i searched several sites after feralfront shut down. i had no luck, and tried forgetting about the site. luckily, my memory has a funny way of randomly throwing ideas at me, and so i searched once again. this lovely place came up, and voila! very excited to start role playing again, and thank you very kindly to those who welcomed us here with open arms.<3

I'm glad so many people are finding it welcoming here. If anyone needs anything feel free to reach out to myself, or our amazing staff <3

Hey everyone! It’s Lilypollen aka Lily. Haven’t been on in several years and was looking to reconnect, but I’m glad I ended up here to meet others or see others that may remember me haha. Looking forward to roleplaying :)

Hey I used to be on ff also as Ivy (with an exclamation mark instead of a dash). I was active between 2014-2017 though I kinda lurked a bit in later years and after all this time I might get back into rp stuff so that's cool

Hey Its been a while,
But its Freak. I been re-reading all the old stuff on FF and decided to come out of retirement.
Its nice to see you all here

Hey Its been a while,
But its Freak. I been re-reading all the old stuff on FF and decided to come out of retirement.
Its nice to see you all here
Dude I missed you :D glad to see you here!

Oh wow, I'm super late to this thread XD

I was on FF since 2012, and for most of my time on there, I went by Sky (vvintersoldier for the last few years). I made so many of my friends over on FF and some of my favorite characters as well.

In case anyone needs help reconnecting with old friends, a lot of former ff roleplayers have been able to reconnect on Lost At Sea RP < 3

For those of you here who did Warrior Cat roleplays or were active in the warrior cats areas of the site. I'm an admin in a discord server revolving around a Fan Made warrior cats game, if any of you would want to join. It's a large server (close to 13k people) but one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. It's also a really fun game and it doesn't really require full knowledge of the series since it's not related to the books.
Throwing the server link here since i dont check into RPNation much and thus i'm bound to miss some messages if people were to DM me.
You can also add me on discord: RemyRowe#0126
Server link: Join the ClanGen Discord Server!

Late to the show but hello! I was feeling nostalgic. I used to go by Rebs or Rumpel on FeralFront and I was active for quite a few years before it shut down. I hope everyone’s doing alright these days. <3

Late to the show but hello! I was feeling nostalgic. I used to go by Rebs or Rumpel on FeralFront and I was active for quite a few years before it shut down. I hope everyone’s doing alright these days. <3
I think we talked on FF before Rebs sounds hella familiar

Maybe? I was staff for a while too, a handful of months up until the shut down so that might be it.
I just found my old profile lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back