Hello everyone!

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone on this site! I'm Redfork2000, and I'm new to RpNation.

A little about myself. I've been roleplaying for a while on other sites, such as a roleplay wikia and a few Discord servers. However, this is my first time actually coming to a site that's mainly about roleplaying. It's great to finally see an active roleplaying community that I can join.

Besides roleplaying, I've also written a good amount of stories, drawn a bit, and made a couple of simplistic videogames with GameMaker. Anyway... I'm a bit experienced with storytelling and the like, and I really like roleplaying. I'm looking forward to having a great time and making lots of new friends to roleplay with.

I'm 18 years old, I was born in USA but currently live in Nicaragua. I love to roleplay original universes created from scratch. I love doing roleplays of fantasy or sci-fi genres, though I'd also enjoy a superhero roleplay too, and many some other kinds of roleplays too. I could also roleplay a couple of established universes such as My Little Pony, Sonic the Hedgehog or Plants vs Zombies too, though in those cases I really enjoy adding in OCs. I generally enjoy more lighthearted roleplays that aren't too dark.

So yeah, that's that. I'm really excited to start roleplaying here, and I hope to also make some new friends on the way. Have a great day everyone! (or night, depending on what time it is when you read this.)

Heyo! Welcome, welcome! I'm new here too! I hope you enjoy your stay. Good luck on your search! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back