Hello Everyone

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Helloooo!!! My name is Maxine

I am a big fangirl, I really use roleplay to get away from stressers in my life. I'm used to partner RP's to do romance. I was used to a set up where I would play a character for my partner to have a romance RP with separately from my own, even separate fandoms.

My fandoms include: *(____) are characters I would like to romance RP
Marvel Universe (Loki, Tony)
Gotham (Riddler)
Stranger Things (Steve, Jonathan)
Doctor Who (Well. 10th Doctor, Tenant)
Sherlock (Sherlock)
Classic Rock (Yknow Jimmy Page, Jim Morrison, etc)
Supernatural (Dean)
The Magicians (Elliot)
Black Butler (Sebba)

All these fandoms I also know, so I can RP for my partner in any of those as well.

I am also willing to learn characters through YouTube videos and with given guidance and backgrounds, I can attempt to learn different characters and fandoms. I was used to switching RP a lot with my partner on both sides. I am also willing to share characters however in seperate RP's.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back