Hello everyone

LolaBow

Heathenistic Antichrist
Hey! I'm Lo! I've been roleplaying for about six years, but it's always been privately and with close friends. I'm looking to branch out and use some of my lesser utalized characters. I like darker story lines and surreal themes, but also modern fantasy.

Outside of roleplay, I write and draw. I also am sort of a weeb and have a huge love for Japanese fashion. My favorite books are Lolita, Good Omens, the Golden Compass series, and Salem's lot. I'm... not really good at introductions xD Anyway, thanks for reading!!

Welcome to RpNation! I hope you enjoy it around here~ 

anime-dancing-girl-3.gif
 < - Dance gif in commemoration of you joining! 

Welcome to the site!  We have lots of great stuff to offer up, including a game that I'm currently recruiting for that is due to launch in a few days:

I have lots of practice teaching people how to play in the Palladium system that have never seen it before, so if you are interested in a giant robot action adventure, give it a peek and see what you think.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^
(Good Omens though <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back