Hello earthlings!

I think you have to post ten things on here. Try posting ten chats on this thing, but then you have to wait because it said it may take 15 minutes

iNSaNiTYx iNSaNiTYx

The King of Heroes welcomes you to this abomination of a story-writing doctrine of collective human ideas we call a website. Have some treasures.
giphy.gif

Birdsie Birdsie LMAO I CANT LOL

that video is too funny xD

Why thank you good sir, it seems that this so-called website, is confusing. But, in a few days or so, I might gather my bearings and be a master navigator on this wonderful world called the "World Wide Web." Have you heard of it? It seems that you can access it on a wonderful square box of light which is also connected to a typewriter thingy. Its simply outstanding!

Birdsie Birdsie LMAO I CANT LOL

that video is too funny xD

Why thank you good sir, it seems that this so-called website, is confusing. But, in a few days or so, I might gather my bearings and be a master navigator on this wonderful world called the "World Wide Web." Have you heard of it? It seems that you can access it on a wonderful square box of light which is also connected to a typewriter thingy. Its simply outstanding!
The most wonderful thing about it is memes.

Too many and your brain burns out.
Too little and you go insane.
The perfect amount and you've entered nirvana.
10w7ru.jpg

KolourfulNeco KolourfulNeco I think you just make a thread (Character Sheets, The main thread, OOC chats) on the correct genre of the RP :/ i dont really know so dont take my word for it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back