• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello! Anyone wanna RP? ·^·

DegagetheAvianDragon

[][][]~Snippy!~[][][]
Hello!~

I'm your new Avian/Reptilian friend, And together you and I will have many a good time! (Unless this goes unnoticed and nothing happens T^T)

Unfortunately for my RP lust, I have noone to RP with! Tragic fate, right? Now, I am up for literally anything (Unless I have no knowledge on the subject of the RP..) But, you should know a few things about me and my RP style and etc.

• I tend to play animals/creatures much better than humans.
  • I can't play a female for the life of me.
  • I have quite a bit of RP experience!
  • I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs each post, regardless of what's happening.
  • I am not really one for action, but love Drama/Romance/Etc.
  • I am quite flexible, and can bend to fit a few roles.
  • I RP mainly on a tablet, so expect errors and grammar etc.
  • I respond very fast, when I can. Only exception is school and scheduled events!
  • I am very friendly and helpful.

That about covers it! Leave a suggestion for any RP you desire, or shoot me a PM if you'd like. Good luck, and keep your feathers and scales clean!

Hm, I'll be my Avatar, just to try that out. (Yes, an Avian from Starbound dunjudgeme) His name will be..Avrey. heheheheclevermenotreally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back