Hello! Anyone interested in boku no hero academia?

Laifan

Kyrie
Hey everyone. I'm brand new here and you can call me Kyrie. I used to rp way back when in LiveJournal's time (yes I'm ancient) and I got hooked into a new series recently - boku no hero academia. That made me want to rp again but I have no idea where people are doing that these days... I wandered around the internet for a while and landed here!

So, a few facts about me: English is not my native language but I promise I can write a coherent sentence and use spellcheck!
I have a penchant for dramatic plots... In fact the more fond I am of a character, the more the poor character tends to suffer.
You can find me in Gmt timezone and I might take a while to reply but I promise some lengthy writing and not just single sentences in reply.
That said I'm interested in trying my hand at Aizawa from Boku no hero academia. As for pairings I was hoping to find someone interested in Present Mic, though it doesn't have to be a romantic plot and we can just plan things out if anyone is interested. I have binge watched the anime in two weeks and hope to have the time to read the manga, eventually.

I'm still learning the ropes around here so I hope this was an OK introductory post.

Welcome to RPN!

I don't know much about this series but I hope you find people to rp with, it seems quite popular here! ^^

I’m about in same boat as you are with wanting to RP BnHA.

If it makes you feel better I remember RPing back in the days when Yahoo had chat rooms you could crate on yourself.

I’m also in love with plotting something out. I do have an OC that I would like to use, but not for romantic reasons, and I don’t kind doubling up on characters.

(I’m typing this on my phone so this is a little jumpy sorry)

Hello, currently I'm looking out to interact with Present Mic mostly, sorry. Not looking for OCs.
I also post mainly from my phone, no worries.

Hello, currently I'm looking out to interact with Present Mic mostly, sorry. Not looking for OCs.
I also post mainly from my phone, no worries.

I knew I had should have done that on my computer! I meant to mention that I don’t mind being Present Mic as long as you don’t mind me bringing in my OC at some point.

I’m about in same boat as you are with wanting to RP BnHA.

If it makes you feel better I remember RPing back in the days when Yahoo had chat rooms you could crate on yourself.

I’m also in love with plotting something out. I do have an OC that I would like to use, but not for romantic reasons, and I don’t kind doubling up on characters.

(I’m typing this on my phone so this is a little jumpy sorry)
I roleplay BNHA but also with OCs if you are interested!

Welcome to this site, don’t drink the water and be sure to have your plague mask on.

Users who are viewing this thread