• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello and welcome to the revival of my Rp account!

Kellyjellybruce

Hi! You all can call me jelly, and before I get into the nitty gritty, I’d like to lay down a few ground rules.

1. I am no longer open to Canon/OC pairings!!! Sorry for those of you who like that sort of thing.

2. Fade to black over the doin the nasty. Sorry folks.

3. No incest or underage! I can’t stress this enough.

Those seem to be the three main concerns, so lets get down to it!

The fandoms I role play as well as the characters are as follows.

Marvel: Comics and Movies: Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Thor Odinson, Steve Rogers, Stephen Strange, Peter Quill, Peter Parker.

South Park: Butters, Cartman, Kyle, Thomas, Tweek, Craig.

Fandoms I’m familiar with (not necessarily a priority to Rp but hey, if you’ve got ideas!)

Homestuck
Star Wars
Broadway Musicals of most variety

I also will do original character/original character, non-fandom. And please for the love of all things holy do not give me a Mary Sue or Gary Stu.

Well, I hope to see anyone interested in my messages, and thanks for reading! Please pm me! Don’t reply to the thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back