• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Hello and a few questions.

delve

Hello I am trying to reach out to people interested in RP to help with my game in development and help generate interest.
Is there a place in the forums I can post to recruit for my game or is that against the rules.
I didn't see anything related to recruiting for artists on the forum.

Hey! If it’s specifically artists your looking for, you can go to the ‘Arts’ section in the ‘Creativity’ tab! There, you’re able to create a post. Index your post with ‘Request’, and willing people will reach out to you!

Seems like there was a misunderstanding. RpNation is a roleplaying site. You can recruit people for roleplays. Since sometimes people call roleplays 'games' (as in, having a Game Master) it might have caused a misunderstanding as people assumed you wanted to find artists to draw for a roleplay.

Recruiting for commercial projects and posting advertisements of other resources is not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back