• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello :) (Always Open)

NEW PLOT:
A sick prince with a controling evil brother falls in love with his maid. What will he do when the older brother selects a princess from far away for the sick prince to marry!​

NEW PLOT: YC is a handsome popular Jock, whos completely open and out of the closet, the girls still fawn over him and the majority of the guys gay or not love hanging out with him and being around him. MC is so in the closet he's completely hidden. He's shy and smart but adorable and one of the cutest boys in the whole school but he's completely oblivious to it. Another thing he's completely oblivious about is The List. The List: A list full of names of guys and girls who the popular boys in the school have or haven't dated and bedded yet. YC friends group use The List in a game they play. Where each guy draws one name, and they have two weeks to date, bed then dump that person, and the worse the dump the more points the guy gets but if they don't make it within the two weeks the rest of the friend's group gets to pick an embarrassing thing or something for them to do. The guy with the most points at the end of the two weeks gets to pick an embarrassing thing for the rest of the group or pick the name of the person they get for the next two weeks. YC draws and gets MC's name and the game is on! Will your character accidentally fall in love? How will my character react when he finds out that it was all a hoax?

I'd be interested in playing out this plot with you. Any other romantically driven plot would work, too. PM me if you'd like. (:

Has your older x younger itch been scratched yet?

Bump! ...anyone wanna our a Christmas arranged marriage!​

The celebrity one seems like it could be fun! I can play as a young celebrity, maybe a young girl who is an actor or singer or whatnot who has just moved to your town? It's hard to hide her hair and she just refuses to get it cut, so she' found out quickly enough.
Idea: she's famous in a foreign country, like Russia or whatnot, and people here don't actually know her, or won't until the movie comes out! You just so happen to know her, knowing her native language to help her get used to this new place!

The celebrity one seems like it could be fun! I can play as a young celebrity, maybe a young girl who is an actor or singer or whatnot who has just moved to your town? It's hard to hide her hair and she just refuses to get it cut, so she' found out quickly enough.
Idea: she's famous in a foreign country, like Russia or whatnot, and people here don't actually know her, or won't until the movie comes out! You just so happen to know her, knowing her native language to help her get used to this new place!

That would be cute! I have a couple adjustment ideas, Pm me? :)

I have a plot set up that has elements from your abuse plot. I'd be more then happy to work something out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back