• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello :) (Always Open)

New Plot: A young couple is sold by their village into the hands of slavers, what will happen to them? Wanna find out with me??

Hey there! I think the preacher's daughter and bad boy pairing would be interesting to try out. I'm also down for college students and student and bullied.
I'll hit you up with a PM if you like.

Hey there! I think the preacher's daughter and bad boy pairing would be interesting to try out. I'm also down for college students and student and bullied.
I'll hit you up with a PM if you like.
Please do! Include how much you usually write and the plots you’d like to try :)/

NEW PLOT: A girl/Guy who has grown up in a community of guys, knows nothing about her past and thinks she’s growing up normally...what happens when a stranger comes fo town and disrupts her “normal” reality

NEW PLOT:
A snotty manager of a huge inventing company then he moves up into the CEO company and change so everything about the family’s feel, he begins to hit on the old CEO’s assistant, hard, constantly flirting, touching and other things if we decide. What happens when some inventor come see to the company with no idea of the management change.

NEW PLOT:
An Alpha Beta Omega universe but instead of portraying more wolf like features they have wings. I've done is where the omega is a CEO and goes into a heat suddenly and the alpha claimed him. We could do that or it would be really fun/interesting if the omega was like a pop singer? Or a celebrity who's up and coming. And when he suddenly goes into heat, a Alpha who's had a extremely rough life smells the heat and mates the Omega? And then we follow them from there?

So every one has wings which sort of show their rank.
Omegas have brightly coloured wings and typically are smaller than any other rank. So purples, pinks, bright blues. Are weakest of the ranks and their wings are built for running away
Betas have natural colours, greys Browns etc. Are generally the middle size.
Alphas have the bold colours of the ranks so strong reds, dark blues so on. Wings are building for fighting and strength not speed.
So the ranks can mate and what not and there are omega rights.

Heats hit omegas in a way are like a women's period. Hits monthly pretty painful normally. There are surpressors but for our story I think the omega will have forgotten to take said surpressor and that’s how our story goes along. So it's a scent. Similar to a period comes monthly. An omegas scent changes and becomes incredibly attractive to alphas. So it becomeslike a primitive instinct for the Alpha to go after the omega

Hey, I’m Paige! I’m so interested in your “he’s mine” plot, and would love to brainstorm! I love all of your ideas so much, hehe.

I’ve always had a thing for arranged marriages so if that’s still up I’m interested. & also the memory lost one

I’ve always had a thing for arranged marriages so if that’s still up I’m interested. & also the memory lost one
Hey there :) That’s Wonderful! Pm me :) Please add a writing sample, a bit about you and whichever plots or pairings you’d like :) Becuase Arranged marriage has a plot called “Why Me” :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back