• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy hello all

Fraeya Everbloom

I don't know if I chose the right post (I hope I did) but I wanted to introduce you. my real life name is not of importance if I feel like sharing it I will however the character I will use is of course freya everbloom. I have already given her a bio on my profile and am excited to use her. as for my role-play style triggers act I am well I wouldn't say I'm totally lit as while I generally use "" for speaking my spelling isn't perfect....especally when im exausted so for all those spell triggers screw you! no only joking I understand and I get it if you want to avoid me. as for triggers, well I guess I don't really have any other than when things don't make sense it can trigger me a lil but I will usually ask in ooc (took me 50 times to do this because my cp likes to auto correct) how it falls in.

so first off I want to say what role-play is to me. role-play is like a book. no role-play is truly awful (I have a feeling I might regret this but may as well) everyone likes different role-plays and while one may seem awesome to one person it won't for the other. me personally I like to try all kinds of rp's even if I am not super into them because like any book I may become hook (if you haven't figured out by now im a major nerd). role-plays I like to do are school, fantasy cafe and a little bit of fighting roleplays however I like to experiment as well. generally I will change my character/characters appearance depending on the rp however I usually only send a image as I have a Mac (if you want to ask why go ahead and I can explain later) and space isn't infinite.

I don't know what else to say except give you sings I will do in rp
() ooc
"text" speaking
text"" action or thoughts very rarely I will use -text- for actions

as I said my spellings not 100 but I will always try. im generally on anywhere from 10-3 central us time however may appear before or after as well

Hi! I'm new and kinda confused, but I have a lot of different characters that I like to swap out (im currently using my anti-faeries). I love to rp and I like to say im a writer (AKA total spelling and grammar nerd (I won't correct you but I'll always try to have the best grammar and spelling ._.)) Ill be on and off, most likely late at night .-. I would love to join y'all if you let me!

In the forest, there was a great tree, filled with life, light, and most importantly: magic. Faeries dwelled in this tree along with the forest. These faeries could be categorized into 5 types: color, water, animal, plant, and inventor. They lived in harmony with each other and with nature around them, but one day, a faerie was born that was different than the rest. Her pitch black hair and blood red eyes were unlike any faerie before her. When the time came for younglings to discover their powers, this faerie had none of the 5 categories known in this world. Instead of bringing life and light to the world, this faerie brought death with the wave of her hand. She was dubbed simply: Death. Soon, other faeries like her emerged from the shadows. Each had a power opposite to the original 5. Death, Decay, Despair, Drought, and Destruction. Being the minority, these 'Anti-Faeries' were outcasts in the society. They had no rights in the faerie law and were ridiculed and attacked by normal faeries. These acts let to protests and negotiation, which were widely ignored. Finally, the anti-faeries had had enough. They revolted and fought against the faeries in a battle that was all for nothing. The anti-faeries were banished to the outskirts of the forest, the Wastelands, where they made their home in an old, rotting tree they dubbed the Roots. Everything was normal, and the faeries stayed to their forest, until they became so desperate, they were forced to seek help from someone far from what they knew.

3 faeries whizzed out of the forest, two carrying one between them. They spoke to each other urgently.
" We need to find someone... anyone... who can help us..."
" Come on Brae... stay with us...."
"He's lost a lot of blood..."
" He has to make it... he's going to make it..."
" I smell death..."
" No! We *will* find someone who can help us..."

fraeya was wandering the roots looking around wondering why so many warned her to avoid such a place. ever since she left home she had felt more at peace than anything, maybe that's because she always had a connection to the woods. she decided now was the time to resume practicing her healing, while she was good at healing humans and other species alike she was stugling bringing plants back to life. she theorized that that's because plants and other species have a differnent life force type. she set her bag of supplies down and begin practicing, a small pink light went from her hands into the flower and as if by. magic the flower immediately sprung to life. she held it for what seemed a good 5 minutes before the flower withered again and she stopped. she sighed "dang I nearly had it this time! well at least I beat my time."

The faeries whizzed by Fraeya.
" He's not going to die! We'll find a healer or something!!"
" How do you know they'll help us?? No one knows who or what we are, and if they do, they still probably won't help us!!"
" We can still have hope!"
"All hope died when we lost the war."

fraeya hears them "e-eh I-i can help, I am a healer. what's the matter" she smiles sheepish grabbing her bag. fairies were often happy so seeing them so panicked worried her. she had heard of the war between anti-fairies and fairies but saw no reason to take either side in who's bad and whose good. she understood that the anti-fairies- were just the balance between the two similar to light and dark

The faeries stopped and turned around, apparently not noticing Fraeya the first time around.
"SEE! Someone would help us!"
Their predicament was clear. The faerie they were carrying between them was unconscious and had a bloodied cloth tied around his bare chest and where wings used to be.
" Please help us..."
" It's no use. I smell his death."
" Well just stay out of it and we'll be fine!!"
The faeries were about 10 inches tall. They landed and set their wounded before Fraeya.

The pessimistic faerie wore all black and had a cloak covering much of her face. She carried a bow and quiver of arrows. She was clearly a Death (Anti-Animal) faerie. The other had almost white skin, white hair, and grey eyes. She wore all white with a black sash belt. Her very aura radiated despair and depression, clearly making her a Despair (Anti-color) faerie. The male had sandy blond hair and suntanned skin. He appeared to be a Drought (Anti-Water) faerie.

fraya nods "I will see what I can do, he's beaten pretty badly though." she closes her eyes focusing her energy. a small pink orb flies from her to the male healing his word and reparing anything torn including his wings once the light fades she smiles sheepish "he will be fine, I was able to help his wounds close and repair the tissue as well as get him to produce more blood to aid in the bloodloss as well as repair his wings. is that all that's needed?"

The Despair faerie knelt down by the male, Brae.
" Thank you.... how can we ever repay you....."
" Xia. Let's go."
" Hold on Valience. She saved him."
" She saved him for what? A flightless life? They cut off his wings. It's meant to be a punishment worse than death, and now he is forced to life."
" Well *some* people care about him and would prefer if he weren't dead."
" Did you think about what *he* wants?! Hmmm?"
" Did *you*?!"
"..."
" That's what I thought. Anyways... thank you. Is there anything we can do to repay you?"

fraeya pauses "I do not need anything, I will say this though Myra will punish those who do wrong, it will always come back. and Kira aids those in need. you never know he may get his wings back, just in a more unique way. the gods are mysterious like that"

The Death faerie looked down.
" The gods don't care about the anti-faeries."

Fraeya shakes her head "if they didn't care about you they wouldn't create you. They are just testing you right now as they did everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back