• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello All! (Looking to RP)

Kparker22

Hello! I joined a few months ago, but when I got a new phone I lost my information. I’d like to start role playing again.

I don’t really have any rules. I just ask that we both put effort into the rp so we can move it along nicely. If there’s something you don’t like, let me know and I’ll fix it. If you lose interest, tell me. The character I’d like you to play is in parentheses. I also prefer to double, just seems more fair that way. My posts are generally a paragraph at least.

Fandoms
The Vampire Diaries (Damon Salvatore or Klaus Mikaelson)
Sons Of Anarchy (Jax Teller)
Supernatural (Dean Winchester or Sam Winchester)
Avenged Sevenfold (Brian Haner Jr)
Hollywood Undead (Jorel)
The Walking Dead (Daryl)
One Tree Hill (Lucas)
Harry Potter (Draco)

Well, if you’re interested in any of those, let me know!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd add a lil more info to your post such as:
Is (Character wanted) or (Character your seeking to play as)
Do you double?
How much do you write?

Last edited:
Hey, could we do a harry potter role play? I would also like to know the info posted above too if that's okay.

Do you double?
How much do you write?

Hey, could we do a harry potter role play? I would also like to know the info posted above too if that's okay.

Do you double?
How much do you write?
Absolutely! I’d like you to play Draco. I do double. Generally, I write at least a paragraph.

Draco does look pretty cool but I can't call myself a Harry Potter fan. Since I've only seen the frist movie. Do you mind roleplaying with someone who lacks knowledge on Harry Potter?

Draco does look pretty cool but I can't call myself a Harry Potter fan. Since I've only seen the frist movie. Do you mind roleplaying with someone who lacks knowledge on Harry Potter?
Of course, I’ve seen all the movies multiple times and read the books. Even after all that, there is still a lot that I don’t know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back