• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello Again

VenomIvy001

A Casual Laidback Roleplayer
Hello I am looking for a partner to roleplay with.

Muse A is a new student at Northern Matthine High, they were being showed around by Muse B a quiet unique individual. Muse A try’s talking to Muse B to become friends but Muse B doesn’t talk back.By the end of the day Muse A became a bit popular with the jocks and cheerleaders who bully Muse B.

Muse B is a student who keeps to them selves just trying to get by.Constantly being bullied by the jocks or cheerleaders they try not to have friends to keep their friends from being bullied as well.So they keep to themselves but Muse B has a secret job that nobody must know about.
…….

this is all I have thought about for this plot and I was hoping my partner could help me out.I mostly play females but I can play males as well and don’t mind Mxm or Mxf.

if you are interested please comment your favorite Halloween movie below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back