• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello... Again :3

Taek-My-Heart

"I'm hot like Wasabi" :3
Hello everyone,
After an unintentional hiatus due to life, I'm back and looking to write with some peeps :)

As far as about me goes, I'm 26 (as of last week) and a total music lover.
I practically have no limits and can handle most anything.

I'm mainly looking for kpop roleplays, but I'm also interested in animes and dramas(including eastern and western)
I'll post a list later on, but message me if you'd like :)

EDIT: Here comes the list and junk :D
Those in brackets are love interests, but I'm comfortable playing all of them.
:KPOP:
NOmxJk5DnOI6ikTswcEQl5O8HlBlvzVlCLFIrn8HExNKdW5rEa8Hjio71n5C7dPEVVBgN7jW6osgk7AdWvCCyh8FQqJ8ALTOmCzH71H3cjBQ6WJUYWnQGoYLYirABfr6pMkfsq4Q

Mainly looking for:

VIXX
(Jung Taekwoon, Han Sanghyuk)

Monsta X
(Lee Jooheon, Yoo Kihyun)

EXO
(Literally anyone. I mainly bias Minseok but then Kris Wu was almost ult.)

Seventeen
(Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu, Wen Junhui)

Astro
(Moon Bin, Cha Eunwoo)

ATEEZ
(The bias list is strong.. Choi Jongho, Choi San, Park Seonghwa, Jeong Yunho)

GOT7
(Park Jinyoung, Lim Jaebum)

BTS
(Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook)
~I'm rather BTS'd out, so unless you have the best plot I'm probably not into it.

I know many other kpop groups, just bring them up :)
DlDCcjUL8XF-GxfLsrEeyoMkimfpxHaPZv9K8T2QlhXjm--r0p9AMG6CKuFh5oCr-OQcvQ93UY_6TV5uWavtXN4Y35qz3v_JodGUichCTFn4Mk_zcjhgItkhTmlJOgdeeGXj4CFI

The 100
(Bellamy Blake, John Murphy, Jordan Green)

The Walking Dead
(Daryl Dixon)

Game of Thrones
(Jon Snow, The Hound, Jaqen H'ghar)
MZ-PXuRpSFkx5osFVApPh_zh7ZDysF-LuBer3UdoIkE_eRel0PQfdnFyKfSyvtWYdcvxeUqqlaJVkeDWLnyRm1HqD13eFRhgxurovFpE9Ur9z_xqF2VSF1aCwLlfuHEWKjFt_a8K

Harry Potter

~Golden Trio~
(Blaise Zabini, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy)
~Marauders Era~
(Sirius Black, Severus Snape)
~Next Gen~
(Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Potter, James Potter)

Youtube: Damien Haas(SMOSH), Markiplier, AmazingPhil, Daniel Howell

~~~~~
Limits: For limits, I hardly have any, Just tell be what you're comfortable/not with. Also, mature themed roleplays are good.
I also prefer to double, just so that it's fair to both sides, unless it's a ship or one on one.
MxM or FxM
OCxCANON or OCxOC. On some occasions CANONxCANON :]

OC's: As everyone else stresses, Try not to control my OC, however if you have to make him/her do something, that's fine. Like, if the plot can't go anywhere without my OC leaving the room or something, make them leave. I don't mind and I can certainly work around it and sometimes that with help the writers block on my end, if it's there.

Length: I will roleplay anywhere from two paragraphs to a novel. Depending on how much is given to me I will match it, however, I prefer more details than less, so novella style is cool with me :3
Short replies are fine too, just give me something to work with please? :3
Third person paragraph style

P.S. If you didn't see something, don't be afraid to ask, I watch a lot of movies and start new television series all the time.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back