Hell on Earth - OOC

Woo! Me too! To start off, I think I'll play as the "town", basically the DM, while everyone else plays outsiders coming into Luntville, maybe plan things out here in OOC, form a group of friends travelling together? Something like that would be good. Then as the RP continues I'll let more people play as villains/monsters etc, once we have a good set of main characters.  

Yeah. I was planning on playing as a backpacker from California, so it wouldn't be too hard to make a group of backpackers of varying backgrounds, who all decided to go backpacking across the US and made the unfortunate decision of stopping in this town (low key forgetting the name already oops)

Good idea! I'll make one too. Luntville's from a novel I just read, I believe it's supposed to be in North Carolina or somewhere around there.

I can't wait for this to start! It's gonna be cool.

Random question.

Who here's excited for Friday the 13th: the game?

Hello there o/

Just submitted a character and still waiting to be accepted, but thought I'd check in to see if there'd be any interest in making your character a friend on mine's. He's not really the type to be a backpacker XD' He's a bit of a city-boy college student, an amateur photographer who wants to get some good nature shots up in the mountains. He'd definitely be drawn in to join the backpackers as they set out if they let him, but I figured he'd initially show up to go on a 1-2 day camping trip/hike with a friend. Any interest in said friend? :3'

Do you have another character in mind? Don't feel ya gotta go out of your way to be a fill in. If anything I can play him myself or come up with something else ;)  

Of course if you want him to be an 'NPC' you can off first or something I'm totally cool with that too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread