• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hell On Earth [Closed]

XXDemonCutesXX

dolphin in a human costume
Hello! I'm looking for some people to do a group zombie appocolapse RP. I don't need many people, but I will accept a good amount.

The plot for this is obviously zombie based, but I'll give you the rundown:

A couple of scientists working at a facility in London hated the world. They decided to create a pandemic that would cause their victims to become crazed, flesh craving maniacs. They injected the chemical that they had tampered with into their test subject, and released it into London. The subject began infecting others by biting them, causing mayhem across all of London. London became known as "The Hell On Earth". Luckily, the pandemic can't spread anywhere but Europe, leaving citizens in other countries safe from infection.

Hopefully I get some replies :3 Then we can sort out character sheets and make a new thread for the rp!

Awesome. I got a cute little duder for my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back