• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hell Kaiser

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Parallel to our own world also known as the Waking World lies a plane in which live the spirits of the fallen and the souls of those not yet born. This plane is called The Beyond these two planes are connected one cannot exist without the other. Every now and again a small rift has formed creating a path from one plane to the other. This is how such things such as ghost or demons enter our world. It’s also how people vanish into thin air without a trace or in some more extreme cases how people can claim to speak to the dead. While many of these people are in fact frauds there are a handful of people who have been touched by the rift and peered into The Beyond becoming Awaken. A human who had become an Awakened boast some form of supernatural power not unlike read in fiction. From flight, to telekinesis, to super strength, but the power of these Awaken pale in comparison to those who have crossed into The Beyond who rather than peer were bathed in the power of The Beyond. These people wield the power of The Beyond for themselves they are feared by ghost, demons, and the few humans aware of The Beyond. These humans who are said to have the power to rule hell itself are known simply as Hell Kaizers. These Hell Kaizers wield power unlike those of the Awakened have gained domain over an aspect of element making them far more powerful. While an Awakened might manipulate fire a Kaizer of Flame would have full control of fire and be capable of doing far more with it. A Kazier can rule a multitude of things it all depends on the Kaizer themselves. Lately more and more rifts have been opening up dragging in innocent people, or releasing more monsters in the Waking world. The amount of rifts point to someone forcing these rifts open, but who or what are they? And why are they opening these rifts?

So this is a bit of an idea I've had for a while now, my plan for this is everyone can either be an Awakened human or a Hell Kaizer. It'll be up to you to protect innocent people from the demons that find their way into our world. All the while trying to discover the cause of these demons being able to get into our world in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm digging this- As silly as this may sound, the defeating or capturing of these ghost/demons reminds me of most Magical girls/ Magical boys shows. We can encourage each other to use our hellish powers for good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back