Hell Hounds

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
[Faction Sheet]
Name: Hell Hounds
Type of Government: mercenary group that is a fascist style leadership
Leader(s): Comander James, militia leader Valerie,
System name-
Epsilon Draconis (a binary star system. An orange dwarf orbits a yellow giant at a distance of 130 AU)
Home Planet: Varrack (known as Jackel now)
Planets controlled- Varrack
Aqua marine (water world)
Disvin (known as dust bin to the people liveing there it is a huge desert world with many minerals there)

Gamma Cantor System (earth like system with 2 planets)

Prone 0K1- its an ice world that is left alone for the most part save several prisons and POW camps scattered below the surface where it is warmer.

Truvuruta- a jungle planet that is decently close to the sun. The Hell Hound military is currently engaged in attempts to settle it but hostile wildlife make this difficult.

Morality: neutral
History: a mercenary group formed by fleeing humans that refused to give uo their arms. They have fought many species and for many empires,and groups each times absorbing defeated units and every once in a while managing to claim a planet due to deals with the governments that hire them. They are made up of various races and the amount of infighting is small due to there practice of "decimation" of in rank rebellions in which the surviving rebels are split into groups of 10 and draw straws. The man who drew the short straw gets beat to death by the others. They have a strong rivalry of with the teuto due to them viewing the collective as trators who ran instead of helping them defend earth.

(I'll add in fleet info and stuff when I get home. What do I have to include)

[Character Sheet]
Name: James Nugent
Morality: neutral
Species: human
Appearance:TF_Mil_M01.png
Paraphernalia: his rifle, sticky plasma grenades.
History: born as the son of the last leader of the Hell Hounds ground army he quickly rose through the ranks after joining at the age of 15 as an infantry man. He went through 3 campaigns before gaining control of a armored force before he managed to take a planets capital city with minimal blood shead. After that he was nominated for the leadership position after his dad passed away and accepted in an attempt to lead his people to greatness once more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back