• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Lady Pain1660810810426.png
[Current Objective: Find Jackie, Make Jackie and Six fight]
[Location: Hell City, District 666 | Judast’s Estate]
[Mood: Calculating, Concerned]
[Interactions: Ainto, Lucifer, Moses]
[Mentions: N/A]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool @R U S T

Lady Pain felt ecstatic seeing Ainto enter as she called for him. She always loved it when he followed orders, but it was almost time for him to take her place when that time came. He even had his helmet to his side. At least he was respectful. He sounded quiet, as if he were shy, especially when talking to Lucifer. She knew the real reason and it wasn’t out of shyness. However, even she could see the problem in him having more loyalty to herself and not Lucifer. Once the Embodiment takes hold, he’ll have no choice but to follow Lucifer’s orders and be loyal to him.

Lady Pain looked back to Lucifer, shifting to stand more on one side with a hand on that hip as he spoke. She nodded in understanding, though chuckled.
“M-hm~, nurturing is the strong suit of my vastly inferior alter, my dear lord. But I’ll try my best. I’ll make sure Hellstarter is alright with it, too.” She winked, despite no need for it. She just felt even more sultry than usual. And she knew Ainto would enjoy it~. Getting him to react was so much fun.

It would be a shame if she had to die, however. She won’t be able to tease him and she knew Ainto would miss that.

Lucifer spoke of an easier plan. Persuade Jackie to get him and Six to fight. The question however laid in ‘why’ they broke the bond to Lucifer. If they used each other for that reason of having their own free will alone, then there should be nothing holding Jackie down. Lady Pain had a sudden thought. What if she had Moses go after Six and Six killed him? Or, she made something up to get Jackie to think Six killed him? Hm, maybe. But she didn’t want to use Moses like that.

Wanting Lucifer to deal with his family business, Lady Pain bowed politely and walked towards the door, her hand up and beckoning the two men to follow her.
“Ah, yes, come come. We shall figure out how to convince the two boys to fight each other.” She stood outside of Lucifer’s office, waiting for Ainto and Moses to leave. Once they did so, she’d close the door and sharply whistle to get the attention to Nacht that Lucifer was free. With that out of the way, she wandered around the mansion and sighed.

“While I do want to deal with Jackie, I really don’t want to deal with him right now. That man’s a menace, and he can cause my alter to take control if I’m not careful.” She mused to herself, seemingly lost in thought as she aimlessly walked around the mansion’s halls. She then turned to the two still presumably following her. “In either case, we should get prepared before we leave. Do we need anything?” She waited for responses from either of them. The more prepared they were, the better.

Naomi Osz1661052237024.png
[Current Objective: Get Esteriel and Katja to the house]
[Location: Hell City, District 69 | Lover’s Lane]
[Mood: Determined]
[Interactions: Esteriel, Katja, Fog-Controlled Sixty-Niners]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Karcen Karcen

Naomi tilted her head at Katja’s limit to her power. Only in chapels? Didn’t she say that before? Becoming rather forgetful due to stress, Naomi had to focus on one- er, no, two things. That being to keep Esteriel and Katja safe. They both counted as one each. She also noticed Katja’s blush, but Esteriel’s arrival had made her forget her response to Katja’s flushed expression. She nodded at Esteriel’s introduction and compliment, smiling wide at him. Before Naomi could assess whether or not it was wise for Esteriel to take off the bindings, having noted he did say he liked it (and that he didn’t dress himself… odd for something like the Sixty-Niners, as last time she checked, weren’t they the expression for freedom?), Katja went ahead and freed him from his voluntary binding and even tried taking off his blindfold, leading to a sudden reaction that had her questioning if he needed it. Was the world too bright? Eyes too sensitive? Then he said they couldn’t see his eyes. Did his eyes hold powers? Or were they scarred? Either way, she wanted to help him and his good hearing could prove useful.

Hearing that Katja wanted to stick around with Naomi, she smirked a bit as she said Sass ‘has good in him’. Yeah, he was good. Good at many things. Katja not wanting to sell her body for looks almost made her laugh. Oh, how innocent she was. She shook her head, dispelling naughty thoughts before an antenna twitched, and she looked back to hear the Liberty Queen and Horn-Blower, with a megaphone, hollering at them. Sighing at the realization that the building was now surrounded, Naomi closed her eyes before standing up.
“Alright.” Confidence sounded from her tone and her body was even held a bit straighter than usual. “I’ll get us out of here. I should have enough strength to carry both of you, but it will be a struggle. Katja is light enough to hold in my arms, and Esteriel can ride on my back. But before that.” She waltzed up to the edge of the roof, standing on the roof’s edge as she looked down at the Sixty-Niner group with hands held behind her back, a cheeky grin on her face as her eyes narrowed. “Is that all you want~?” She enacted her charm, her wings lightly fluttering. Scales drifted off and floated down towards them in the wind. “Just for us to join the fog~? But you all are so handsome and gorgeous~. Can’t the fog shaaarre~?” She pouted, her voice sounding sweet like honey, lilting like music.

Her words were a distraction with what she was doing behind her back. Moths buried in her skin on her forearms. Being her own moths, they were immune to the paralytic nature of her blood’s venom. Her eye twitched from the pain and her thorax pulsed. She flapped her wings once, sending the aphrodisiac scales and a cloud of moths, which then dispersed to at least affect one individual per five moths. Turning around, she strained before her thorax squished itself and then shot out a wide array of sticky silk. It may not stop all of them, but the paralytic venom in her blood only had to touch their skin before it started to spread throughout their body at an alarming rate as its absorption was quite high. Add the sticky silk and it was a perfect trap. She started to create more, her thorax squishing itself and seeming to massage itself in an accordion-like fashion as she retreated back to Esteriel and Katja.

“Okay, don’t worry about my forearms, they are fine. We need to leave. Now.” Even as her forearms had holes within her skin, she pulled up her fluff to hide the sight, now only dampening her fluff with blood. “Esteriel, on my back now. Careful of the wings, I have four.” She knelt down right in front of Esteriel, tapping him to get him to climb up, her wings splayed out so he may get comfortable against her fluff. Once he got situated, she raked her arm under Katja’s knees and held her cradled in her arms, the fluff keeping Katja’s skin from being touched by her paralytic blood. The weight was now a bit hard to manage, but she could easily still glide. She jogged to the corner of the roof, away from the stuck individuals she sprayed with her blood, silk, and attacked by moths trying to bury in their skin. As she glided, her thorax spat out a large web of sticky silk, landing on the road and the sides of buildings and any individuals who tried to follow and didn’t get hit by the former trap, keeping their feet from being pulled up. She now felt far lighter, and she didn’t need to worry about much of a chase. Hopefully, one of the boys would come looking for her.

With her antennae, she could hear some commotion happening near the headquarters. She thought she had seen someone fly through the sky earlier, so Sass must be out and about finishing some mean business. If that was the case, it’s best to stay out of his way so he didn’t put his frustrations on them. Another figure flew through the sky in the same direction as she glided, getting so close to the headquarters without actually being next to the building or its compound. There was a blinding light that accompanied the figure’s sendoff, meaning that Sass must have gotten hit or something.

Sighing, Naomi felt a little glad.
“Okay, at least things seemed to be handled. Though, the red fog is troublesome… Or is it pink?” She looked at the oddly colored mist, shaking her head and sighing. “Either way, I’ll make sure you both are safe. I can say you both are clients who want me or I can say I found a couple of recruits. Esteriel looks gimped out enough as is and Sass would probably like to have Katja join us. Just uh… I guess, just be respectful. He can send someone’s head off with a slap.” She warned, feeling a chill run through her spine.

O.V.R.1661152470698.png
[Current Objective: Kill]
[Location: Hell City, District 35 | Heroes Guild HQ]
[Mood: Gleeful]
[Interactions: Bebobo, Jolle, Axelrad, Nova, Tinker, Koala-han]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

The reactions he got were expected, yet did not disappoint him. The machine had done his duty on shaking them up, but only a few seemed shaken up enough to be concerned about their potential in this fight.

Facial Recognition Software Activated;
Scanning…

Complete!

Name: Bebobo Poptop
Alias: Candy-Kush Fiend
Known For: Slap-Fu, Alter Body Weight and Size, Sugar Rush State
Threat Level: Caution Required

Name: Jolle Deae
Alias: Jolly Red
Known For: Host for strange entity, creates black slime or dark ectoplasmic substance, Doppelganger ability, Doppelganger indestructible and can regrow limbs
Threat Level: Caution Required

Name: Nova Larson
Alias: Dark Star
Known For: Supernatural Host is her brother Mani Larson, telepathic prediction, telepathy, boxer, Mani’s ability to phase through solid objects and firing upon enemy with shotgun and using axe
Threat Level: Nova - Non-threatening; Mani - Caution Required

Name: Axelrad Heptrix
Alias: Wild Cord
Known For: Wild street fighting, cat-like physical prowess, electric guitar emits destructive sonic blasts, tail whipping, and near-indestructible electric guitar
Threat Level: Non-threatening

Name: Tinker J. Tarren
Alias: Mishap
Known For: Tinkering, modifying weapons and vehicles, tolerance for pain, subhuman ability to survive fatal injuries, psionic intuition with machine and mechanical constructs
Threat Level: Non-existent

He took the time to scan them all as he relayed to them the audio, and Axelrad’s outburst helped in finalizing his plans. Tinker was not a problem. He didn’t have anything he could use to defend himself with. The being chuckled, an ominous sort of chortle as Bebobo got up. The candy fiend got up and threw the chair in at O.V.R. after a circular wind-up. The arm split off into two and he grabbed the chair, snapping it in half with his arms. As Bebobo charged, he put the stick behind his back, his split arm sharpening it. He took a step before side stepping out of Bebobo’s charge entirely, sticking out his leg to make him trip. In the same motion, he grabbed Bebobo’s shirt and went to plunge the sharpened stake into Bebobo’s eye socket, given the large brute even fell for his surprising agility. Even if he didn’t, he made sure that sonic blast Axelrad shot off hit Bebobo, too. The sonic waves barely did anything regardless. He closed off his auditory senses so the sonic waves didn’t affect his microphones for the long run.

He spoke, his tone obviously gleeful.
“You all talk so big. How cute. Axelrad Heptrix, what a hypocrite~. A freak calling another a freak. You are just a street cat in need of being euthanized. Like the rest of your pathetic organization.” O.V.R. spoke with a lilt in his synthetic tone, his words becoming laced with malice at the end. The slugs from the shotgun only merely sloughed off his metal. Maybe a dent was made, but it wasn’t enough to scratch the surface of his heavily armored body. The pistol Tinker used was even worse in comparison.

“Lucifer will have your heads on a platter!” O.V.R. yelled, throwing the rest of the chair with the unoccupied split arm towards Nova to scare her from telepathically communicating with the others.

Raphael Sorel1661155001723.png
[Current Objective: Get Yona back home]
[Location: Hell City, In another District]
[Mood: Wary]
[Interactions: Yona]
CasualTea CasualTea

Raphael noticed something was odd. It seemed like Yona was spacing out for a moment before she put in her address. When he realized where they were going once he got his phone back, he smirked a bit. The city she was in was pretty great, it’d be a shame if-

Wait, what did she say?

Aside from the district being cheap, which he nonchalantly waved his hand at and rested it on the cane that sat between his legs, he mulled over what to do. It would really destroy him, but it’s not like he had other AI. However, the question was asked and the rate of this ‘virus’ had him wondering if the AI caught it like a common cold. Still, he let his pride get the better of him and he shrugged, a cocky smirk on his face.
“This is the finest Hearth Corp tech we have kept well maintained. I doubt it will get corrupted.”

The truth was, however, that he did doubt. And he slowly realized that before BLIP returned back home, he’d have to destroy him. Her suspicions were correctly placed. He looked out the window to see Tenzin flying high above them, his yellow eyes trained on the car with utmost caution. Something didn’t seem right.

He realized his mistake and unbuckled his seat belt.
“Hey, Yona, do you know how to skate on ice?” It was posed as a question out of curiosity, almost asking if she had ever ice skated before or had it as a hobby. Meanwhile, he pulled something out of his pants pocket and began fiddling with it. It was a circular device, looking like a ball with two rings that could spin along its circumference. The ball ends were black, while the rings were red and yellow. He spun the rings around in what seemed to be a combination of sorts - or he could just be fiddling with it idly as they waited - before he pressed a glowing white button at the top of the ball. It popped with a hiss, appearing ovular now as blue lights faded in and out inside the crevices.

They were two-thirds of the way to their destination, the car drifting beautifully around corners and taking them there rather quickly. Raphael spoke up again after Yona answered, if she did so.
“Blip, what is your protocol on manual self-destruction permissions?” Another question posed out of curiosity.

Silence.

Of course. God damn it.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.” That was an automated response. Raphael sighed, his expression solemn.

“Yona, get ready.” He tiredly said, pulling out another device from his pants that disabled the door’s system on his side. He unlocked it.

“I cannot permit you to leave.” The car sped up, going 30 to 40 miles per hour.

“Yeah, we’ll leave when we want.” He held out his arm for Yona to grab, his tone biting at the now hostile AI and his accent shifted from posh to street, back to posh again. “I apologize, Yona. I didn't realize the severity of the issue.”

Raphael SorelView attachment 1014717
[Location: Hell City, In another District]
[Mood: Wary]
CasualTea CasualTea

Raphael noticed something was odd. It seemed like Yona was spacing out for a moment before she put in her address. When he realized where they were going once he got his phone back, he smirked a bit. The city she was in was pretty great, it’d be a shame if-

Wait, what did she say?

Aside from the district being cheap, which he nonchalantly waved his hand at and rested it on the cane that sat between his legs, he mulled over what to do. It would really destroy him, but it’s not like he had other AI. However, the question was asked and the rate of this ‘virus’ had him wondering if the AI caught it like a common cold. Still, he let his pride get the better of him and he shrugged, a cocky smirk on his face.
“This is the finest Hearth Corp tech we have kept well maintained. I doubt it will get corrupted.”

The truth was, however, that he did doubt. And he slowly realized that before BLIP returned back home, he’d have to destroy him. Her suspicions were correctly placed. He looked out the window to see Tenzin flying high above them, his yellow eyes trained on the car with utmost caution. Something didn’t seem right.

He realized his mistake and unbuckled his seat belt.
“Hey, Yona, do you know how to skate on ice?” It was posed as a question out of curiosity, almost asking if she had ever ice skated before or had it as a hobby. Meanwhile, he pulled something out of his pants pocket and began fiddling with it. It was a circular device, looking like a ball with two rings that could spin along its circumference. The ball ends were black, while the rings were red and yellow. He spun the rings around in what seemed to be a combination of sorts - or he could just be fiddling with it idly as they waited - before he pressed a glowing white button at the top of the ball. It popped with a hiss, appearing ovular now as blue lights faded in and out inside the crevices.

They were two-thirds of the way to their destination, the car drifting beautifully around corners and taking them there rather quickly. Raphael spoke up again after Yona answered, if she did so.
“Blip, what is your protocol on manual self-destruction permissions?” Another question posed out of curiosity.

Silence.

Of course. God damn it.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.” That was an automated response. Raphael sighed, his expression solemn.

“Yona, get ready.” He tiredly said, pulling out another device from his pants that disabled the door’s system on his side. He unlocked it.

“I cannot permit you to leave.” The car sped up, going 30 to 40 miles per hour.

“Yeah, we’ll leave when we want.” He held out his arm for Yona to grab, his tone biting at the now hostile AI and his accent shifted from posh to street, back to posh again. “I apologize, Yona. I didn't realize the severity of the issue.”

Yona could read Raphael's doubt from a mile away, despite his prideful remark about the AI. Even the best AIs can be exposed if there was even just one slightest flaw in them, even if they have none at all. There will be a flaw in every piece of tech. When she was asked if she knew how to skate on ice, she raised an eyebrow. Don't tell me, was he planning to bail? Of course, the next exchanges and events were unfolded and they were now speeding up. But at least it wasn't too fast for what she would do next. She shifted over to Raphael's side assuming that only his door was unlocked and hers wasn't. However, for her to do what she needed to do, she had to awkwardly set herself on his lap for a moment. She wasn't too heavy so she probably didn't hurt Raphael much. "Ugh, no worries. But in exchange, I'm fucking up your car." She said before she raised her leg and began kicking the door a few times until it broke open. She gave it one more kick to ensure that the door will never close on them in which she had pretty much broken the door off its hinges.

"This is why you rely on your senses, not your tech." She said a little aggressively before giving a quick glance outside the car before throwing herself out and began rolling down the street due to the laws of momentum. She had checked to see if the way was clear before jumping out so that she wouldn't hit anything. Luckily, there wasn't anything so jumping out wouldn't have been a problem. She had done this on occasions when she was getting kidnapped. The grand total of a few times however, she still learned how to escape. Even if it was going to hurt. Rolling on the street for a bit wasn't really fun and she had to make sure to keep a stiff form to be able to roll smoothly while she protected her face. This does meant she was just going to be having quick sickening glances at the pavement and the sky since she's rolling like a log but it was the only way.

Eventually she came to a stop and the car would be long gone. She wondered if Raphael followed after her or was he so stunned that she was crazy enough to jump out on her own. He probably had a plan in mind to escape with her, but she didn't want to take the chance to learn how to ice skate. After collecting herself and catching her breath, she stood and looked around to see if Raphael was nearby. Him or the androids. "...I really should just start carrying a gun whenever I go out."

Dog Overgrown_Rover_retreats.png

This was nice, Dog thought as he sat in the empty apartment his new friend called home. It was warm, and the rain couldn't hit him inside this funny box people called a building. He had already chewed up plenty of the furniture since arriving, and had drunk lots of water from the strange shiny white bowl in the area Shiro seemed to use regularly. Happy with its progress, Dog decided they wanted to see if there were any bones to chew on. So, using their super sniffer, they found their way to the basement the whole time Shiro's body still laid across Dog's back unconscious, dreaming of sniffing butts and eating yummy leftovers Dog imagined. But he would have to hear about that later. For now, Dog had a mission, easily breaking down the basement door as he waddled his way down to search for treasures.

A few hours went by and Dog had managed to dig about 3 miles down before finding what they wanted. Having successfully retrieved his reward, the dog leapt out of the hole into the dirt filled upper layers and dug back up to the basement, refilling the hole in a matter of minutes. Dog placed all his rewards on the floor, moving them around to organize them every few seconds, wanting to present them as best as possible.

Among his treasures he had, a chest filled with something metallic smelling, and a pointy metal thingy sticking out a big metallic thingy - otherwise known as an anvil - a large rock like figure that seemed to have a weird buzzing core inside it, a small box that had a weird energy about it and seemed to be whispering ominously, and finally, his pride and joy, a giant bone. He had pulled up the skull of some massive creature which he presented along with his other treasures after cleaning up the mess to the sleeping Shiro, who Dog affectionately awoke with lots of doggy kisses. Once awake, the dog sat up alongside their treasures smiling happily and awaiting their praise for their good job.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

The Omen of Change
Somewhere off in the Syndicate territories while Lucifer prepped, and the Judast family trained a long shadow stretched across the city. It only covered the territory of the Syndicate but it seemed to come from nowhere, seeming almost as an Omen of the future to come. Whether this was a Omen of good tidings, or an Omen of a despair filled future only time could tell, but rumors certainly began spreading across hell city like a plague infesting the citizens. Even with all the anomolies, and acts of terrorism this one disruption seemed to take president at least to those it affected. Some thought it was meant to be the shadow of Lucifer preparing to spread across the rest of Hell City as he prepared to take full control, others believed it to be the shadow of death, foretelling a great tragedy to come. There were even a few who thought it might be the Sun refusing them light in objection to Lucifer's rule. Many rumours and stories spread, and word of the occurrence spread faster outside of their territories, but the truth was even more troubling than anyone could have known. The truth would be known soon enough, and it would be the start of the end for hell city's residents.

Uasal Uasal Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Karcen Karcen The Regal Rper The Regal Rper @R U S T CasualTea CasualTea

Katja Galinka

tags: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
1038d798bf57a18febd1511093445edc0b1e33b3.jpg

Katja was a little taken aback that the man wanted to keep his eyes covered. She of course had been running on the idea these bindings were not kept on because he wanted them. She was not so naive to think they hadn't started out desired, but to her she didn't get why he would want to keep them on now that there was life and death or leife and mind control danger after them. He had managed to run around blind so far, or well crawl, but well danger was around. Really with the man denying that he dressed himself but liked it made Katja give up on him and not ask why he wanted to remain blindfolded. Katja didn't know what maybe with Estrial's eyes, but she wasn't going to ask and as the building rumbled she would not get the chance. As the words reached them Katja would realize one thing the figure speaking was a woman, she honestly hadn't been 100% sure. likely due to how she dressed and the distance, today was just odd all around. Katja had never really picked her own clothes in the city years of lasting off hand outs meant she didn't really do fashion and the doctors and nurses didn't go for fashion on the job. This might be normal, well the woman made it work from what Katja could tell. Another shake of the build knocked katja out of her thoughts and she panicked internally about what they would do, only Naomi seemed to have any ability to fight and Katja really didn't want her to fight. Katja wished San was here or any of those three that came here, she didn't want them to get hurt or worse but they seemed strong even if the man had not understood her charity, hopefully he would learn to give from the heart and not from the wallet.

Naomi it seemed was far more decisive than Katja under stress. Katja had no plans, no ideas, she didn't even think of fighting for herself, she was helpless in the situation. It was frustrating for once to be so against violence, but Katja would not be worthy of her ability, her gift, if she did harm. The idea of doing no harm was something she took seriously and while she might not deserver her gift she did not want to make it a mistake for her to receive it. Katja was also not used to high stress, she might have been around life and death, but never had it been a close call, if they were with her they could be saved there was no fear her faith had never been shaken. Right now that faith had no ground to stand on as she was far outside her area of expertise. Naomi again seemed more used to this and already seemed to have a plan.

As Naomi spoke over the edge Katja noticed her mother in her fluff on her arms moving oddly. Katja had zero clue what all Naomi could do so assumed she was setting something up. Katja was only more confused as Naomi unleashed her moths only to turn and shoot out silk. Wasn't she a moth not a spider? Was Naomi part spider and part moth? Well if she was she was part cute spider. Or maybe it was just part of the moths spinning silk to go from caterpillar to moth. That or it was just some random genetic modification people had all different kinds so she might not be restricted to moth stuff. It was as Naomi turned and Katja saw the blood, Katja realized what the moths had done, but she didn't know why. Katja instantly wanted to help Naomi, but knew she couldn't there was nothing she could do here.

" You should get those cleaned as soon as" Katja started to say as well she might not be able to heal Naomi she could still try for best practices when it came to medicine. Katja was no doctor, but she picked up enough general knowledge to parrot it out to others when needed. Katja didn't finish her thought as Naomi picked her up in her arms. The style made Katja blush as even she knew the princess or bridal carry from shows and other limited media she got. The sensation of flying once more, though this time feeling much safer blasted any thoughts from Katja's mind as Naomi saved her and Estrial.

The people or what Katja thought were people confused Katja and well, she just prayed there was a good cause behind it like self defense. " It looked pink to me" Katja chimed in as Naomi spoke of it trying to be helpful in some way to the pretty moth. The idea that Sass could send a head flying was a little scary, but well Katja could see why he needed it, in her mind she saw power even that kind of power as to defend yourself and those around you. Sass surely didn't want anyone challenging him or hurting his employees beyond what they paid for. " I think i'll have to go with recruit if he asks" Katja said not exactly eager but accepting reality " I don't have any money to buy any time after all" She finished being a purely for charity person who honestly was something of a slave to the hospital did mean she lacked money to do anything.

1661442871544.png

Mian watched on as Moloch continuously smashed away at the already defeated skeletal warrior, his expression steeled and movements honed. Although excessively so, he had completed the task given to him by the primordial and with the Embodiments meeting with lucifer underway, such a result would have to suffice. His rage and tendency to overkill his targets was most certainly reminiscent of his father and that was not something Nacht was ever going to be able to temper, Lucifer even to this day still held onto that tendency and she had spent millennia by his side. So inefficient, what a waste.

Raising her hand Nacht let out a soft sigh before a subtle grin took hold of her features, waving said hand the skeletal remains slowly receded into the ground. With her eyes on Moloch, Mian moved to crouch down beside him, leaving Judica to stand idle by the door. Moving her hand to the boy's cheek, Mian's chilling touch moved to remind him of his own mortality, a caress of death itself. "Moloch. You've grown to be strong. But do not think for a second you've reached the top of the mountain. You managed to pummel a skeletal warrior to dust but with but a single swing your father could have reduced an army of them numbering over two hundred to even finer dust. You have much more to learn. Much much more...". Smiling sweetly, something very rarely seen of Mian, the woman returned to her feet, releasing Moloch's cheek from her grasp as she did so. "I have placed a great amount of hope in you Moloch. I have entrusted you with many a secret. Do not disappoint me by falling victim to pride... It is the worst of the seven sins your father bears."

With that and the chime of a whistle, Nacht returned to Lucifer's office door, her expression blank once more. Motioning for the siblings to enter before her Nacht entered last and saw to closing and securing the door as they made themselves comfortable. Moving behind Lucifer's desk to stand by his right-hand side Nacht stood in silence and waited for the siblings to quiet themselves down "Lucifer. I present to you your children. You'll be pleased to know they each managed to pass the test I administered. Judica doing so in a swift and skilful manner befitting her name."

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Heroes District
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Mentions:
--------------------
The assault on the Heroes Guild Headquarters by the lone cybernetic creature O.V.R had already led to several casualties within security, staff and now even some of its very own heroes.
The first one to become a casualty in the assault was the airheaded candy-lover Bebobo Poptop; being swiftly impaled through the eye before getting turned into a fleshy paste from Axelrad's sonic blasts, who was mortified by the sight alongside all the other heroes watching.

Somehow during the frey, Tinker had also managed to catch a bullet in his leg from ricochet fire and fell down to the floor. Despite his injury, however, he continued to fruitlessly fire rounds, trying to find any gap in the armor or weak spot to pinpoint to little or no avail. At this point, he was only hoping to secure the escape of his koala friend.

O.V.R's taunts were clearly penetrating the minds of the gathered heroes, and when Nova's telepathic link to the rest of the group was severed by O.V.R's distraction, all semblance of cohesive teamwork quickly went out the window as everyone began to act purely on instinct. Axelrad allowing his emotions to get the better of him forwent fighting from a distance and instead pounced up and from wall to cieling in an attempt to close the distance and deliver O.V.R a good whack to the skull.

Tinker continued to fire despite being crippled, and Jolle's 'shadow' coddled both him and Koala-Han, appearing to swallow the both of them into its form before swiftly making its way out to safety through the ventilation system.

Despite Nova's distress at the situation, sighting Jolle attempting to make his escape snapped her back into action. She looked to her brother, Mani, who looked back at her and both of them shared a glance toward the shotgun he was carrying before he tossed it over to her and pulled out his axe "I got your back, bro. Let's show him what we can do." Nova said seriously and ran out from cover with the barrel of the shotgun locked on at the joints of O.V.R's legs while Mani swiftly floated off to flank O.V.R from the opposite side of Axelrad's attack.

It was their last stand.​

54985cc2690551248c487522734ca556.jpg
"Cyber-Warrior" Icarus

Time: 8:30am-9:00am
Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Truth be told the promise of having access to the massive amount of information that was at Icarus' fingertips was too good to pass up. He was certain he would be able to use much of it for his own personal, likely financial, gain. "Mmn...I can't promise how willing any of my contacts will be to talk to you or your group, but I'll do my best. As far as funding goes...the amount I'm willing to give will depend entirely on results and what exactly it is you plan on doing with the money." He spoke, though did reach out to shake his hand.

Icarus hand was left dangling for a while, and if it wasn't for his mask disguising the expressions his face was making it would have been pretty apparent that Icarus was feeling a little more than awkward at standing there with his arm extending out for as long as he was. Surely enough, however, Alistair did not leave Icarus hanging and took his hand in his grip. "It's as I said. This is just between you and me. I'll leave contacting your 'friends' to you alone, all I ask is that you keep an open channel for me."

"Make no mistake. While I am interested in the data you have stored here, I won't be freely tossing my money away into the fire. If I feel whatever you're doing is a lost cause or becomes too risky for myself or my business we will part ways and I'll happily paint a target on your back in the process."

Icarus retracted back, pulling his hand away and clasping both of his hands together while tilting his head in an almost teasing manner "Oho? Well, the feeling is mutual boyo! If you ever think of screwing me, I'll make sure there is nowhere left in Hell City for you to run or hide. You wouldn't be the first." he said in a very passive-aggressive manner before moving back to the control station at the center of the room to prepare for lock-up.

"Anyway...There is something I have to follow up on. So unless you care to protect your new investment, then I suppose we're done here for now." after finishing setting up lock-up protocols, Icarus quickly moved across the room and looked through boxes of crap searching for a small device which he pulled out and carried over to Alistair, holding it out in the palm of his hand.

"Keep this on you. It let me hear everything you hear, and if you ever happen to need to get in contact with me, well it does that too." he said tapping the side of his mask.

After initiating lock-up protocols Icarus started making his way back to the surface, this time with his objective being to track down the cybernetic creature that was responsible for the deaths of Dillan & Gael, and based on what he was able to dig up on the creature known as 'O.V.R' it was very possible that its next destination was going to be the home of the Heroes Guild itself, District 34: where the guild of heroes stood proudly. 'Maybe I should just check in to make sure...' Icarus thought to himself and attempted to establish communications with HQ. He started by calling the front desk as he usually did, but when he got no answer he quickly opted to instead tap into the security cameras in the Hall.

What he saw...

Icarus was barely able to compose himself at that moment "What the...." he would appear to be looking around frantically as he checked in on all the cameras inside of HQ, witnessing all the blood and carnage that had been wrought there. Security personnel lay strewn around the hall in bloody pieces, and when tapping into the lounge cameras Icarus would witness the last moments of Bebobo and see O.V.R in all of his vicious glory...And if Alistair had decided to join Icarus, he would notice the sudden increase in pace.

f34749856e4b6d1c57a87345b3114202.jpg

Moses, The Embodiment of Nihilism
Time: 8:30am-9:00am
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic & @R U S T
Mentions: N/A
----------------------
Throughout most of the meeting with Lucifer, Moses kept his existence hidden. Even then, he could feel the powerful gaze of Lucifer sit upon him as he entered the room, and his disappointment in Moses was all too tangible. At that moment, Moses wouldn't have cared if Lucifer saw it fit to have Moses disappear from this world forever - but instead of casting his worthless soul aside, he saw potential in Moses where Moses himself would never find it.

By the conclusion of the meeting, and once they had safely left the premises of the Judast Estate, Moses would once again make his existence known to the world once again. He walked a little behind Lady Pain and her disciple, and as Pain asked if there was anything they needed before they headed off Moses would snap back with a quick "No...I have no use for anything in this world..." then in a quieter voice to himself, he added, "Just like the world has no use for me..."

(Sorry it be a bit short and rough...)

Kau.full.1137511.jpg
Esteriel Alberquist, the "Savage Lover"

Time: 9:00am-9:30am
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Karcen Karcen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Esteriel, on my back now. Careful of the wings, I have four.” She knelt down right in front of Esteriel, tapping him to get him to climb up, her wings splayed out so he may get comfortable against her fluff. Once he got situated, she raked her arm under Katja’s knees and held her cradled in her arms, the fluff keeping Katja’s skin from being touched by her paralytic blood. The weight was now a bit hard to manage, but she could easily still glide.

"O-oh, okay..." Este mumbled unassuredly before reaching out to latch onto Naomi's back, feeling his way around to make sure that he wasn't locking up any of her wings in the process. It didn't take him long to get comfortable on Naomi's back and he rubbed his cheeks against her soft fluff in awe "I've never felt something so soft before~" he cooed as they lifted up into the air.

Down below, where the horde of fog-minded and sixty-niners gathered about, noticed that they were leaving and instantly began the chase after them with no signs of slowing down.
"JOOOIIIIIN UUUSSSS!!!" many of them shouted in unison as they charged down the streets without a care about what was in their way, and thanks to Naomi planting traps along the roads, sidewalks and buildings that helped to thin out the horde of fog-minded running after them.

“Okay, at least things seemed to be handled. Though, the red fog is troublesome… Or is it pink?” She looked at the oddly colored mist, shaking her head and sighing. “Either way, I’ll make sure you both are safe. I can say you both are clients who want me or I can say I found a couple of recruits. Esteriel looks gimped out enough as is and Sass would probably like to have Katja join us. Just uh… I guess, just be respectful. He can send someone’s head off with a slap.” She warned, feeling a chill run through her spine.

Esteriel was a little confused about this talk of fog as he, of course, was incapable of seeing like they were, but considering everything that was happening it did not take him long to put one and two together before assuming that this fog must have had something to do with why his friends were acting all crazy suddenly. Then, when Naomi brought up her boss he could feel the same chill running down his spine as Naomi did. Shuddering at the thought of his head being lobbed off from its body..."H-he can really do that...? S-s-s-scary...." he uttered while stuffing his face further into Naomi's fluff.

"And why thankyou!! You are very soft!" he said raising his head back up at the comment about being 'gimped out', which he appeared to take as a compliment. Of course, Esteriel actually had no idea what being 'gimped' out or being a gimp really meant, but simply assumed it to be a compliment after being called one by just about everyone he meant. To Esteriel, being gimped out simply meant being good-looking.

" It looked pink to me" Katja chimed in as Naomi spoke of it trying to be helpful in some way to the pretty moth. The idea that Sass could send a head flying was a little scary, but well Katja could see why he needed it, in her mind she saw power even that kind of power as to defend yourself and those around you. Sass surely didn't want anyone challenging him or hurting his employees beyond what they paid for. " I think i'll have to go with recruit if he asks" Katja said not exactly eager but accepting reality " I don't have any money to buy any time after all" She finished being a purely for charity person who honestly was something of a slave to the hospital did mean she lacked money to do anything.

Esteriel nodded in agreement with Katja on the subject of them being introduced as potential recruits. He was also completely broke.

And just then, the remaining members of the fog-minded sixty-niners who weren't caught in the traps Naomi had strewn about started gaining on them. Qwen leading the charge, she simply leapt and hopped over any and all obstructions or traps that were in her way, and following close behind with a megaphone in their hands was Bonnie who continued to shout at the top of his lungs.
"COME DOWN ERE YA FREAKIN RUNTS AND JOINNN USSS!!! THE FOG WANTS YOU - IT NEEDS YOU!!!"

artworks-GgKeEZTIIiFaQz6K-RSFDcg-t500x500.jpg
Monty "Cool Bro" Kool

Time:9:00am-9:30am
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Karcen Karcen
Mentions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
The coolest cat in Sass was wandering around District 69 from dusk to dawn. On the search for the anomaly that plagued their turf. Monty being ever-proactive, began his search right away after the previous night's meeting was adjourned. He wandered around the streets all night, and yet somehow in all that time Monty had managed to miss all and any signs of this 'anomaly' - the truth was...Monty was good at many things, but a good sense of direction or danger he was not.

By nine in the morning, Monty found himself having walked in a giant circle, ending up close to where he had started his search the night before when he spotted in the sky a majestic figure of fluff, wings and...Other things...He immediately recognized who it was.

His eyes widened, and his glasses were all that kept the love hearts from beating out of his eyes as he laid eyes on Naomi flying in the distance, and she appeared to be carrying two others. One cradled in her arms, and another latched onto her back. He took a bite from his popsicle and breathed out a stream of cold smoke, and blood drooped from his nose...

'Naomi~ ♥️ ...She really is something...' he thought to himself, in almost every way Monty was as composed and cool-headed as one could get, however, it was a little-known fact that he had developed a severe obsession with one of the new talents in the Sass Party.

He would have tried to wave her down, but his nerves got the better of him and his composure broke down before he could even so much as muster up a 'hello'. That is when he spotted them: the fog-minded sixty-niners, or what remained of them after Naomi's traps were charging down the street followed by a rising cloud of pink & red mist.

"IT NEEDS YOU!!!"

He heard one of the members shout through a megaphone, and after putting one and two together Monty realized that they were after his beloved Naomi!!!

He continued his stroll down the street and approached them, taking another bite from his popsicle before wrapping up the remains and stuffing it in his pocket. He planned to finish this quickly...And cooly...

"Hey, hey, hey bro's....Time to chill.." he said with cold smoke puffing from his mouth and caught the attention of Qwen and the other fog-minded sixty-niners following her. Who stopped in their tracks as they spotted Monty.

"Ohoooo, what is this? A loner all by their lonesome!? Say, sweetie, did you want to join us? The fog wants you too...It wants ALL of you..." Qwen cooed while doing a ballerina twirl, and Bonnie stamped to her side and proudly shouted "YEAH!! JOIN US FOOL! OR WE'LL MAKE YA!!"

Monty simply stared at them while cold smoke continued to stream out from the corners of his mouth "Hmmm...Nah bro..." he said slowly and raised up a palm towards them, revealing at the centre of his palm a barrel sticking out that shot out a freezing cryogenic blast that rendered all the fog-minded in front of him into ice-statues within seconds "Ya'll need to cool off.."

Last edited:
Judast Family
1b21e86bb5f87ffa1d993de4fe29b411.jpg

fbed1a9ebb3a26084375241f9426f343.jpg
4a581c335a265de4d8838023f23e3956.jpg
195dab33e98b4989e8ab4189638698f4.jpg

Time: 9:00am-9:30am
Interactions: Uasal Uasal
Legend: Lucifer | Moloch | Judica | Abollah
________________________________________​
With her eyes on Moloch, Mian moved to crouch down beside him, leaving Judica to stand idle by the door. Moving her hand to the boy's cheek, Mian's chilling touch moved to remind him of his own mortality, a caress of death itself. "Moloch. You've grown to be strong. But do not think for a second you've reached the top of the mountain. You managed to pummel a skeletal warrior to dust but with but a single swing your father could have reduced an army of them numbering over two hundred to even finer dust. You have much more to learn. Much much more...". Smiling sweetly, something very rarely seen of Mian, the woman returned to her feet, releasing Moloch's cheek from her grasp as she did so. "I have placed a great amount of hope in you Moloch. I have entrusted you with many a secret. Do not disappoint me by falling victim to pride... It is the worst of the seven sins your father bears."

As Nacht's eyes locked onto Moloch, he found himself unable to look her directly in the eye, but likewise, he could not will himself to look away either: it was like looking into the abyss. As her hand rested on his cheek, sending the chill of death crawling down his skin. He was indeed reminded of his own mortality, but instead of turning away from it or fearing it, he embraced it wholly. His impartialness to death was likely a result of his fondness for Mian herself. Whom he loved wholeheartedly, or at least as much as any offspring of the devil could love. He couldn't help but wince a little at the comparison of power between him and his father, it was hard to grasp how long the road to ascension was that laid before him, and as Mian said herself he still had much, much more to learn before he could ever reach his ambition.

As her grasp left his cheek and she returned to her feet, Moloch bowed his head slightly in reverence before returning to his feet also and his eyes sparked to life when hearing about the hopes she had for him. He bowed once more, pressing his right hand over his heart "Why, of course, Nana~ I would sooner die in the slums than ever disappoint yooouu~ From now on, humility is my middle name. Besides, pride is more up her alley. Ain't it sis?"
Judica remained standing idle by the door to Lucifer's chambers, her arms crossed and her nose stuck in the air "Pft, why would I care what a weasel like you thinks?"
With that and the chime of a whistle, Nacht returned to Lucifer's office door, her expression blank once more. Motioning for the siblings to enter before her Nacht entered last and saw to closing and securing the door as they made themselves comfortable. Moving behind Lucifer's desk to stand by his right-hand side Nacht stood in silence and waited for the siblings to quiet themselves down "Lucifer. I present to you your children. You'll be pleased to know they each managed to pass the test I administered. Judica doing so in a swift and skilful manner befitting her name."

Moloch retook his place behind Abollah's wheelchair, who had the briefcase resting safely upon her lap and wheeled her into Lucifer's chambers alongside Judica. As they entered, Moloch positioned Abollah between him and Judica before the two of them kneeled down before their family patriarch.

Lucifer acknowledged Nacht's presence without addressing her directly and nodded in silent satisfaction at the news of his children's success.
"This indeed pleases me. It seems that in your absence, you have grown my children..." he said before extending his hand out as if expecting something "But if you have indeed returned, I would assume that you found it?"

Judica and Moloch rose back to their feet, with Judica being the first to speak for them as Moloch wheeled Abollah up toward Lucifer's desk.
"Yes, father. I will not bother you with the details of how we obtained it, but we did. We found one of the missing pages to Satan's Law." Judica stated.
Moloch pushed Abollah up and then returned back to Judica's side. Abollah smiled crookedly as she raised up the briefcase to her father's hand, and for the first time in quite a long time, Lucifer actually returned that smile with his own.
"Thank you, my precious daughter." he said with what seemed like genuine affection as he took the briefcase, which seemed to open by itself at Lucifer's touch. Revealing one of the missing pages of Satan's Law secured safely within. The page glowed and trembled in the presence of Lucifer and Satan's Law as if calling to be returned to its rightful place.

His pupils dilated as he set his eyes upon the page, and for a moment he just stood and stared at it. "You have done well, my children. But I am afraid, that I will have more to ask of you before the day is out. I hope that you have not already forgotten, but today is 'Alignment Day', and tonight I will be holding a 'festival' for the denizens of my city. People will enjoy themselves, and it shall also serve as a reminder to those in my city who would try to oppose me. Most of the arrangements for the festival are in place and I have people setting up the festival as we speak. However there are other things that must also be addressed before the night is over." he first looked to Judica "From here on, you will be taking command over the Firelights and their operations. I trust you will find their services invaluable to all future tasks I might have for you. But your primary priorities, for now, will be seeing to the destruction of a so-called 'Guild of Heroes' or somesuch. They have already been weakened, but their leader remains elusive to me. I must know who this individual is before the night is out. Then, there is the Pantheon. It appears they have returned to my city after all these years, and I have no doubt that they will attempt to disrupt the festival in some way."

Judica simply bowed her head in silent acknowledgement of her father's commands before promptly making her leave from Judast Estate; never being one to waste words or time if she could help it. Lucifer next looked over to Moloch, doing nothing to hide the disgust he felt for this particular child of his, "And you...You will continue to care for my precious daughter, I need not remind you what will happen if you allow even a scratch to land upon her." he said coldly, and Moloch's eyes were momentarily filled with dread before Lucifer continued "So your task is simple Moloch. Keep my daughter happy and entertained, or else. That is all."

"Oh, you're so harsh Daddy!!~ But of course...I'll do whatever you command."
he said chipperly with a smile and reverential bow, hiding his defeated eyes before he too promptly made his leave with Abollah from Lucifer's presence.

Finally, Lucifer turned to the only individual remaining in his chambers, Lady Death herself. "You have done well with them, Mian. Their growth continues to impress me under your oversight. If it would not displease you, I would ask that you continue to look over them, especially Abollah. As you know she is very precious to me, she is my key Mian. Harm cannot be allowed to reach her."

0fb0c074a0e1bb9f0390cc3350214d1c.jpg

Grimmwuar Judast
Time: Takes place from end of night 1 to present
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Uasal Uasal (Just an update post for Grim really, don't really need to read it.)
--------------------
While his night was cut short by the rather disappointing news that the Underboss he was looking for had left dodge, he did find out something that could be even more promising. The chance for revenge against the one thing he hated most: his 'father'. The words of Mian weighed on his mind, and as he made his way back down into the Underneath, he thought a lot about the best way to rain down on his father's precious celebration. Ultimately, he decided that it was time for him to cash in on some favors from the powers of the Underneath.

The Underneath was the embodiment of urban legends in Hell City, a place that almost everyone has been told stories about but few have ever been brave or knowledgeable enough to cross that threshold. The Underneath spreads just as far and wide as Hell City itself but runs far, far deeper: the bottom of the Hell City iceberg if you will. Not even Grimmwuar who had spent the majority of his life in this place came close to unearthing its secrets. The Underneath being like a series of layers, most only ever get glimpses of the first layer where the city's sewage system has been built: it is beneath those grotesque tunnels that the true depth of the Underneath is revealed as being layer upon layers of ancient cities, kingdoms, sites and the deeper you go the more weird things get. The Underneath is a dangerous place, full of enemies, but among the countless enemies, Grim also had those he could count on as allies: as reluctant as some of those allies might be...
3c0c61545d4ce481b7149a4e22b6f05f.jpg
Maowi Tao "Shadow Beast (of the Underneath)" - The Wolfs Den

The wolf's den was the home and laboratory of the used-to-be-famous explorer, adventurer and scholar: Maowi Tao. A man who despite their appearance, was well over one hundred years old and the host of the supernatural entity known only as the 'Beast of Shadow'. The Beast is a legend preceding even that of werewolves, and unlike the former, the Beast of Shadow was never known to be a man, but a terror which originated from the void of darkness itself. Many stories revolve around the beast, but now it lives inside the opportunistic Maowi, who since being afflicted with what he views as a 'cursed gift' isolated himself down here in the Beneath where he carries out endless experimentations on his current affliction. Grim first met Maowi not long after he ran away from home and returned to the Underneath, the place Grim himself was born. The labyrinthian tunnels and hide-away ruins of times passed proved to be a gruelling challenge of survival, and if it hadn't been for the guidance and mentorship of Maowi, Grim wouldn't have survived even the first month of his time in the Underneath...The two also shared similar goals, both had an interest in taking out Lucifer Judast. However, Maowi's desire was not for revenge or anything like that but mere greed and envy. For he once desired to hold the power of Satan's Law for himself. Of course, he gave up on that objective after succumbing to the ancient curse of the Beast but that never stopped him from giving Grim advice and guidance whenever he sought it...

The entrance to the wolfs den was scattered with the remains and piked heads of abominable mutants that devolved into mindless beasts that roamed all over the Underneath. It was a warning sign to all unwanted intruders, and also a display of Maowi's strength. Inside was a much different story, the corpses giving way to an impressively built and decorated cottage surrounded by piles of junk he had collected. Inside the cottage was more like an elaborate laboratory than a real home, and Grimmwaur found Maowi sitting by a desk injecting himself with some kind of mystery serum that caused his transformation to occur in his arm alone "Interesting...Very interesting.." he wrote down some notes before shooting his head up once he caught a sniff of Grimmwuar's scent "Grimmy!?" he looked over his shoulder and smiled at Grimmwuar "It's good to see you my boy! Heard about your scrap with that Underboss! Ouch, guess you woke back up not long ago huh? Well I guess if you are here, that means you're not going after him." he gasped sarcastically "Oh! Or is it that you actually let it go?! My, my Grimmy, you are really starting to grow!" he laughed as he took out a different syringe and injected himself. "But really, what brings you here my boy?"
"Hrmph! You wish grandpa!!"
Grim snapped back "No, the coward ran off probably because he knew that I was going to come for him...But that doesn't matter anymore, I got something bigger in mind. My old man is holding that festival again tonight and since I missed my chance last year, and the year before, and the year before that..." Grimmwuar was going to continue before Maowi cut him off "And the year before that, yes I get it now get to the point boy you're gonna drive me nuts!!"
"I want..."
Grim started, clearly hesitant in doing anything so pride-breaking as asking for someone's help and again Maowi finished
"My help? Yes I thought so, your scent never ceases to give you away Grimmy boy and you might try hide it but you have grown...Ahh I still remember when you were even SMALLER than you are now." he laughed aloud again with tears rolling down his nostalgia-goggled eyes "Well, of course, I'll help you my boy! But you should know...These legs haven't done much moving around in some time...And while I might want to help, the 'Beast' is a different story..." Maowi said concerningly and Grim shook his head "Don't care, now let's go. There is someone else I have to meet before we head up to the surface..."

The Underlord - Abandoned Hearth Corp Labs
21337575c98d460d483f7d94916771247aeed3b2.pnj

Their next destination led them deeper down into the Underneath, toward one of the very first secret laboratories built by Hearth Corp. Grim and Maowi find themselves at the heart of mutant activity. The mutants of the Underneath are known as some of the most volatile and hostile creatures in all of Hell City after having lost their minds either to isolation in this subterranean labyrinth or from excessive mutation that has transformed them into abominations of science. However, Grim & Maowi were allowed to pass through freely among the mutants that gazed at them, and the reason for their safe passage was the very same thing that Grim came seeking.

For several decades, a secret power has been growing down in the depths of the Underneath. This power is known as the 'Underlord', a unique esper-mutant hybrid. The Underlord is the collective consciousness of Hearth Corp scientists who were working together on creating a new breed of mutant. They were successful, kind of...This new breed of mutant assimilated itself with its environment and other beings, triggering a rapid form of mutation that allowed it to grow ever stronger and more intelligent. It assimilated the laboratory of its birth within its being, as well as the four scientists who created it. Together, they became the 'Underlord'. A hive mind that has continued to spread and assimilate everything in a growing vicinity around it. Over the decades, it has converted approximately 73% of the mutant population of the Underneath under its hive-mind control. The Underlord continues to amass an underground army of mutants with the intention of one day invading the surface...

The windy corridors led into the abandoned laboratory which now served as the central lair for the Underlord covered in his very anatomy. The walls and floors appear to be made up of the culminated bodies that have been haphazardly strewn together into a single entity. Legs, arms and eyes stuck out and random places, tracking Maowi and Grim as they moved.

They were able to pass safely, and make it to the laboratory where the brains that made up the 'Underlord' resided.
"It has - been - long - Grimmwuar...." the grotesque monstrosity spoke in different voices, belonging to the four original scientists that once worked in this laboratory to create a new superior breed of mutant. "Have - you finally - decided - to join us?? No...If you - did - you wouldn't have - brought him!!!" the laboratory began to grumble as the Underlords anger grew.

Maowi smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his neck "H-hey, Grim...You're not gonna try to feed me to this thing, are you?" and Grim scowled back "What!? No..." then stepped up in front of Maowi and approached the Underlord directly "I haven't come to join ya little hive-mind Undergod, as I said before, appreciate the offer, but I can barely handle having one brain let-alone having...How many it is you have...No! I came here because of our mutual enemy. That bastard old man of mine is holding a festival tonight y'know? And since you aren't ready to reach the surface yet, I was thinking you wouldn't mind helping me make sure he doesn't get to have a good time. That's why I brought him." Grim explained pointing to Maowi then taking another step closer to the Underlord while reaching his hand out "I came to ask for some of your power."

"I - see...."

Raphael Sorel1662845523703.png
[Location: Hell City, Near Yona’s Home]
[Mood: Surprised, Miffed]
CasualTea CasualTea

What was this mad woman doing?! He watched her, stunned, as she climbed over, sat in his lap and kicked the door open. Granted, the door was already unlocked and it was disabled from the car’s use. There was no need for it. He guessed it was safer to be sure. He didn’t say much to her comment, just dropped the ball he had been playing with in the back seat. It flashed from blue to red and light began to blink faster.

Before he could grab her and keep her from falling out, she had already bailed and rolled on the cement. Rolling his eyes, his cane leaked mist and covered the asphalt with ice. He hopped out and slid on the ice gracefully, the car turning to try and stop him from leaving, but it was too late. He skated across the ice towards Yona before walking on solid ground, a look of concern and disappointment on his face with his ears back and tail wagging irritably.
“I do rely on my senses. But being the heir to one of the few working factories of Hearth Corp-” He pressed a button and the car exploded in fire and smoke. Pieces of it flew across the road and a tire rolled past them. The rain of metal would last for a while. His voice broke into his street accent. “-Ya know when your machines start to malfunction. By the way, completely unnecessary, rollin’ on the ground and further injurin’ yourself. I literally could have just held ya while I did the ice skatin’. I was just askin’ to-...” His voice trailed off as he looked her over for injuries. It was at this moment that he realized she didn’t look injured anymore. Weren’t there supposed to be scrapes? Blood, even? He tilted his head, curiosity in his eyes.

“Do ya have regeneration? What powers do ya have?” His irritation dropped as he stared at her quizzically, unsure of what he was really seeing or maybe he was just seeing things. Tenzin, his hawk, flew and perched on his shoulder. If Yona were to look close enough, she could see the corners of the bird’s eyes had metal surgically implanted and the eyes of the hawk seemed to glow and the pupils shifted as if it were zooming in. Ocular implants. It seemed to be looking at her with the same curiosity, or maybe he was just looking through her or at the tiniest little detail on her face.

O.V.R.IMG_5803.jpg
[Mood: Gleeful]
[Interactions: Bebobo (Deceased), Jolle, Axelrad, Nova, Tinker]

The machine chuckled as Bebobo’s body became nothing but paste. “How’s that for cotton candy?” He mocked. Axelrad looked stricken with terror and charged with his guitar, Tinker was on the floor still shooting with a wound to his leg, Jolle’s shadow covered himself and the koala as it fled into the ventilation, and Nova and Mani tried to flank him with shotgun fire and an axe.

The shotgun fire at the closer range set indents within his armor, but it didn’t breach. It did, however, mess with his joints enough for him to stumble, but that was perfect. The guitar to the head was hilariously silly as it completely missed him in his stumbling. His split arms came together for more gripping strength as it shot out towards Axelrad. He went to grab a hold of Axelrad’s skull and spun around at the last possible moment as Mani swung his axe, so Axelrad would have gotten hit instead. On one of his legs that was injured from Nova’s shotgun fire, it split into four from the knee down and went to snap at the barrel of her shotgun. There wasn’t much concern whether the shot would have crippled that leg from transforming back. Once he’s done here, he’ll just head home and recover.

With his cheshire smile, he slowly looked over to Tinker, and mockingly chuckled.

Naomi Oszmoth girl.png
[Current Objective: Get Esteriel and Katja safe]
[Location: Hell City, District 69 | Streets of Lover’s Lane, near Sass’ Pimp House]
[Mood: Relieved]
[Interactions: Esteriel, Katja, Monty]
[Mentions: Sass]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Karcen Karcen

Esteriel’s feeling his way around her back felt pretty naughty already when he had climbed up to latch on, and she felt his cheek rubbing into her back. She giggled at the feeling, as it had felt wonderful. His praising coo had her blushing and she giggled again as she flew. “Why, thank you.” She looked at Katja, smiling at her sweet concern. “It’s okay, Katja. My moths ate through my skin to cover themselves in my blood. It can paralyze people by just touching their skin after a few moments of the blood seeping through, and given enough time, full body paralysis will happen. I used my silk to make the process faster as they struggled to get the blood pumping more.” She explained her rationale, only to realize those people were gaining on her. She looked over her shoulder and sighed wearily.

“Damn it…” She grumbled, turning her attention back to her two compatriots. She giggled again at feeling Esteriel rub his face in her fluff and she spoke with a lilt to her tone. “Awww, thank you Esteriel~. When we get back to the pimp’s place, you can feel it all you want~. You too, Katja~.” She grinned, her natural flirtatious side coming out now that they are slowly getting away. She found it odd that he saw being ‘gimped out’ as a compliment, but if he were really dressed like this and had been refused to change into anything else, she could see why he grew to like it. She nodded at Katja’s idea of recruitment, feeling Esteriel nod in kind. “Hm, that’s a good idea. Yeah, okay. We can do that.”

It was then she heard the girl’s voice again and her fur bristled in surprise. She looked over her shoulder and deadpanned. “Really?” She grumbled, more agitated than scared. That’s when she looked down and saw him. She grinned wide and giggled in a celebratory way. “It’s Monty!” Monty had always been her favorite. Even if his ice did bother her, he always seemed to try his best not to freeze her, as she was one of the higher maintenance hoes due to her physiology. She watched as she glided past him, seeing him freeze the group that was chasing her. Her eyes sparkled.

“O.M.G., I need to see him for a second.” She giggled, swooping down towards the asphalt, increasing speed before she pulled up and landed gracefully. She sat Katja down, got Esteriel clutching on to something, whether that be the nearby street light or Katja herself and flew to Monty. She hugged him from behind, her arms soothingly wrapping around his chest from over his shoulders.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, Monty!” She exclaimed and gleefully laughed, rubbing her face against the back of his neck as her antennae tickled him. “That was so COOL!” She grinned, and then her eyes widened. “Oh, I need to show you the two I saved from the fog. Come here.” Practically dragging Monty by the wrist, she flew to where Katja and Esteriel were. “So, guys, this is Monty. He’s pretty chill.” She giggled at her pun and continued. “This lovely lady is Katja. She’s a nun-looking beauty with the ability to heal people when on holy grounds. Oh, and this is Esteriel. He came from the Sixty-Niners and is probably the only one that hasn’t lost his mind. But he’s cool and I know these two would help get Sass lots of money in exchange for a place to stay. They got the body types for it, but they are definitely gonna need some training. Um… I just realized, Esteriel, do you have a power?” She looked at Esteriel with a raised eyebrow, wondering if it had something to do with his eyes.

Now that the Sixty-Niners weren’t chasing after them, she could handle having a bit of a chat before they had to get back.

Raphael SorelView attachment 1020827
[Mood: Surprised, Miffed]
CasualTea CasualTea

What was this mad woman doing?! He watched her, stunned, as she climbed over, sat in his lap and kicked the door open. Granted, the door was already unlocked and it was disabled from the car’s use. There was no need for it. He guessed it was safer to be sure. He didn’t say much to her comment, just dropped the ball he had been playing with in the back seat. It flashed from blue to red and light began to blink faster.

Before he could grab her and keep her from falling out, she had already bailed and rolled on the cement. Rolling his eyes, his cane leaked mist and covered the asphalt with ice. He hopped out and slid on the ice gracefully, the car turning to try and stop him from leaving, but it was too late. He skated across the ice towards Yona before walking on solid ground, a look of concern and disappointment on his face with his ears back and tail wagging irritably.
“I do rely on my senses. But being the heir to one of the few working factories of Hearth Corp-” He pressed a button and the car exploded in fire and smoke. Pieces of it flew across the road and a tire rolled past them. The rain of metal would last for a while. His voice broke into his street accent. “-Ya know when your machines start to malfunction. By the way, completely unnecessary, rollin’ on the ground and further injurin’ yourself. I literally could have just held ya while I did the ice skatin’. I was just askin’ to-...” His voice trailed off as he looked her over for injuries. It was at this moment that he realized she didn’t look injured anymore. Weren’t there supposed to be scrapes? Blood, even? He tilted his head, curiosity in his eyes.

“Do ya have regeneration? What powers do ya have?” His irritation dropped as he stared at her quizzically, unsure of what he was really seeing or maybe he was just seeing things. Tenzin, his hawk, flew and perched on his shoulder. If Yona were to look close enough, she could see the corners of the bird’s eyes had metal surgically implanted and the eyes of the hawk seemed to glow and the pupils shifted as if it were zooming in. Ocular implants. It seemed to be looking at her with the same curiosity, or maybe he was just looking through her or at the tiniest little detail on her face.

Yona blinked at him when he started asking about a regeneration and about powers. Yeah, sure powers is common in Hell City. It's just she still not used to this topic being a normal conversation. She then examined her arms and limbs and did notice her regeneration was also quite fast so he didn't see the process of it. Good thing. "Uh... Y'know, it's just a little thing that--" She began before she was cut off by a stray piece of metal falling from the sky and stabbing into her shoulder which caused her to react very quickly. And how quickly? Let's just say... It was at that very instant.

"Agh..!! Mother... Fucker!"

She staggered back from the sudden impact of a fragment puncturing her, and considering it was falling and that it was still hot, she groaned harshly to try and bear the pain as she yanked the projectile out. Though, during this process she was forced down to her knee. After successfully pulling it out very haphazardly that a lot of blood just gushed out, she threw the scrap metal off to the side as she tried catching her breath. It was a little hard to breathe since regenerating that kind of puncture and burn wound is not much of an easy thing to do. Even though it's like second nature to her, she could still feel that it took a bit of effort.

She unbuttoned her shirt from the top to move the cloth that covered the wound off her shoulder. She didn't mind that Raphael was watching, she would assume he had other tastes in women. However, she only moved it a little just enough to see the wound and not anything else. The wound and burn would slowly close and tone itself back to pristine condition of flesh. The process was slow due to the burns but after that part was healed, the regeneration would speed up and in a matter of thirty seconds, the wound fully close without leaving a scar. With that, Yona proceeded to get up as she fixed her shirt back on.
"So... That. Yeah... That just started happening after I got my throat slashed for the first time when I was with official military. I'm supposed to be dead in the records over there, but I got a new identity over here. Not by choice, might I add." She said as she had calmed her breathing and had it regulated. The blood from earlier sort of stayed where it was. Nothing happened to it.

She looked up to make sure that the metal rain had stopped and it had. "You should've seen the autopsy the City's morgue created for me that one time. Apparently I was beaten with a blunt object, stabbed, shot at with .45 ACP and then stabbed again. Not a mark on my body would show that sort of history. Had to burn that file myself." She dusted herself off a little more before checking if her belongings, especially her phone, was in any way damaged. To her relief, they were not damaged at all. "Anyway, where are we now?"

Katja Galinka

tags: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
1038d798bf57a18febd1511093445edc0b1e33b3.jpg

As happy as katja was to see that the ground was no safe with the 69ers subdued she did feel an odd pang as Naomi seemed elated to see their savior. Katja did regret that violence had happened, but this was a slightly different feeling that Katja could not place. So as she was sat down on the ground and got to her feet Katja was thinking over just what she was feeling. While she had lead a rather sheltered life she didn't think she was so sheltered that she didn't understand herself. It was nice that Naomi had .... friends, but something about the guy bugged Katja. She didn't know why but she just didn't like him once Naomi called out to him.

The answer was made clear when she saw Naomi hug Monty, she was jealous. That was stupid she wasn't anything to Naomi and she had just met her so how could Katja be jealous of her being so affectionate with another. Katja had tried her best to lead a life of selflessness and that meant she didn't have much she would call hers that she would not give away if another needed. She had never needed to resort to giving the shirt off her back, but well she would if the need arose. This was stupid she was jealous over someone who's job was to imamate with other so of course she should be so extroverted. Yet, it irked Katja somewhat to see another close with Naomi, or perhaps it was because it made Katja realize she had been thinking herself to close to the moth girl? Well at least Katja was aware of it so she could work on it jealousy was an ugly stupid thing people do not belong to others so she should not be mad about who Naomi was close to as Katja was sure Naomi would not mind if she had friends.

Kataj did blush when naomi introduced her as a lovely lady and Katja did want that to mean more than Naomi just being an extrovert and calling everyone pretty or lovely. Well she hadn't so far so perhaps Katja was a little special in that regards. The description of what she could do was well brief and Katja hadn't had time to fully explain where she believed it came from. Religion wasn't a big thing here in the city, so Katja didn't mind people not giving God the credit. Then Naomi mentioned some training and Katja blushed again deciding to focus on Monty over the implications of the words and what she was getting into.

" It is nice to meet you Monty" Katja said her voice as sweet in tone as ever her caring nature coming through easily and the ugly bit of jealously rapidly fading from her mind as she tilted her head down in a slight bow to the man. It wasn't normal but it was just something she did kind of showing respect in a minor way. " Though I do not have the ability it is a gift from God that i heal people" She explained wanting to clarify it was not her in her mind that did it but another. " Thank you for dealing with the group, i do wish though violence had not been needed. Still I am thankful for you and Naomi with you you two i might have ended up forever lost here or captured by the fog" She said making no mention of fighting back because she would never fight not even in defense. The most defense she had was running and hiding for she didn't want to hurt anyone.

1663517127870.png

With the children having departed Mian once again found herself alone with Lucifer, standing by his side in a dimly lit room that held sightline over all Hell city had to offer. Turning to the window Mian slowly and lazily shuffled her way toward it as Lucifer spoke his piece to her. His words were heard of course but Mian's abyssal eyes and focus lay elsewhere, her mind wandering as much if not more so than her eyes. After a brief silence, Mian spoke in a hushed tone, her words clear and with a single hand now placed against the window pane, leaving no mark on the polished surface. "How long has it been now since your 'fall' from 'grace'? When was it we first met in that wasteland beyond the horizon? Do you remember what you said all those years ago? What expression did I wear when you said so? I fear I've begun to forget again."

Turning ever so slightly to glance back at her age-old friend Mian wore a blank expression, her posture stiff and cold "Lucifer. I once shared with you my dream. Yet now I cannot even remember having such a thing. Did I really share such a thing with you? What am I to you? What are you to me?" Turning back to the window Mian continued, the candles in the room beginning to flicker in and out of existence as the two powers clashed passively in the room "In the end, we always end up together, secluded from the rest of the world. Alone, yet side by side. I once travelled this world alone, I saw many civilisation fall and many rise. I've been worshipped and despised. I've killed gods, demi-gods, those with power and those without. To some, I am a monster, unforgivable and tyrannical. To others, I am a blessing, all-encompassing and compassionate."

Pausing again Mian took a little longer this time to speak but eventually she did, the candles finally extinguishing as she did so, her eyes glancing back at Lucifer one final time "Yet in the end. I always find myself standing by your side... So tell me Lucifer. What am I to you? What was my dream? And most importantly am I really anything more than a tool to you?"

HEROES GUILD
Time: 10:30am
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
The shotgun fire at the closer range set indents within his armor, but it didn’t breach. It did, however, mess with his joints enough for him to stumble, but that was perfect. The guitar to the head was hilariously silly as it completely missed him in his stumbling. His split arms came together for more gripping strength as it shot out towards Axelrad. He went to grab a hold of Axelrad’s skull and spun around at the last possible moment as Mani swung his axe, so Axelrad would have gotten hit instead. On one of his legs that was injured from Nova’s shotgun fire, it split into four from the knee down and went to snap at the barrel of her shotgun. There wasn’t much concern whether the shot would have crippled that leg from transforming back. Once he’s done here, he’ll just head home and recover.

For but a split second, Nova had felt some form of hope knowing they could at least make the creature stumble, and that hope was instantly dashed away right after her fire caused Axelrad's (admittedly dumb) attack to miss allowing the creature to get a moment's upper hand on Axelrad which was all it needed to also turn another one of the heroes attacks against them. Mani's axe lodged itself deep within Axelrad's skull and witnessing such a horrific fate befall her boyfriend at the hands of her brother broke Nova. Which left her in a state of shock, and by extension caused the spectral remains of her brother Mani to weaken. Leaving both of them exposed.

Meanwhile, seeing the fruitlessness of it all, and confirming that Koala-Han and Jolle were able to escape safely attempted to crawl himself into some cover or hiding hole but...

With his cheshire smile, O.V.R slowly looked over to Tinker, and mockingly chuckled.

Its smile and robotic limbs stained with the blood and fleshy remains of his friends would haunt him for the last few seconds of his life. He no longer had the will to crawl, speak, scream or shout. He could only stare into the eyes of the monstrosity before them in pure, absolute horror. For all the time Tinker had managed to narrowly escape death despite being so prone to injury, he knew that his luck had run out.​

Last edited:
afcac554f08d64663e5e3d3c054155fe.jpg
Babueles
Interactions: N/A (Me, myself and I)
Mentions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Introductory post + Update post for Doby
Finally, they reached the hallway leading to their way out. But they were followed, followed by those shapeless things that lurked in these corridors, coming from the floors, walls and ceilings. They both ran, ran the best they could for the door but just as it seemed like they were about to cross the other side the hallway stretched out and continued to do so into the infinite void. At least those things looked like they were growing small behind them, but as if the house could read their very thoughts they noticed the ceiling begin to move as the hallway began to fold in on itself. Placing those shapeless things right in front of their escape route.
"Crikey mate...This is gettin' a little wank, don't ya think?"
"I understood like sixty percent of that, but yeah...This house has got problems, man...HEY! Watch ou--"

So, you're probably wondering how we got here: well let's wind things back a bit...

Previous Night | Time: 2:49am -- 9:30am
The night was like any other night for Babueles. Getting comfortable in his quarters inside the renovated clubhouse that once belonged to District 84's dominating biker gang before Pyre came into the picture and wiped the slate in District 84 clean. Babueles made first dibs on the clubhouse, and since then has renovated it into his personal playground. He calls it the "Atlantic Oasis", but most people just call it the "Waterhole" which most people agree is a far more suitable name. The only thing that place has been good for since its original renovation is acting as the local drinking den and bedrest for Pyre between jobs. Pyre members are practically given free rein to the place, and it is the common place where the locals of the district come to throw their parties. The only area that is kept to Babueles himself is his personal room, and despite his home being used as the party house, he was rarely known to actually participate in any of these parties himself. Tonight was a night just like that, and Babueles was comfortable laying back on a couch made from his own hair while playing video games.
"Oh, come on dude that was bullsh--" a man in a dirty and torn-up dog suit barged through the door "Yo, Blue! You gotta get out here stat! Somethings going down and it r-r-really doesn't look good!"

Babueles let out an annoyed sigh. Of course, just when he was in the middle of something responsibility comes knocking at his door. He spent a moment counting on his hand the number of times this week he slipped something under the rug and after too many fingers started coming up he got up in frustration "God damnit! Fine! Show me what's going on...Did someone try using the cake knife as a stabbing weapon again? Didn't I tell you to get rid of anything sharp in the place!?"

They went downstairs, but surprisingly nobody was around, the place was completely desolate: that's when Babueles started to actually worry. His friend in a dog suit, which is a story for another time, led him through to the outside where they found everyone gathered outside around a house that sat right in the middle of the street before the Waterhole. Babueles made his way through to get a closer look for himself, and after moving beyond the initial strangeness of a house appearing in the middle of the street he looked at it fairly disappointed and throw up his hands "So, what? It's just a house. Dude, I'm going back to my room.". Now while he thought he was going back inside the clubhouse when the door was closed behind him Babueles suddenly found himself coming out of a trance. Waking up in completely unfamiliar surroundings, and in front of him was the twisted and broken corpse of a drunk merc he recognized as one of the waterhole regulars.

He didn't quite understand it yet, but Babueles had just become another victim of the vanishing house. He was not the first of that night, nor was he the last...Later that night, he met a ratman that described himself to be a 'hero' and spoke with a funny accent. It seemed the rat guy was trying to get in contact with the leadership of Pyre but instead found himself drawn to this place. The house that lives. Babueles didn't bother to tell him that he was one of the sparks of Pyre, because he frankly didn't want to deal with the hassle and knew that his old pal Havoc would be more than happy to talk business.

"Oh, names Doby by the way mate. It's good to meet ya Bluey, like the doo." Doby said while reaching out his hand.
"Uh..Yeah, I like it too, I guess...And just call me Blue, if you must...Anyway, you happen to know a way out or did you just pop in?"

The two spent hours wandering around the house together and in that time they learned a few things about the place they were in. Firstly, they originally thought the house was endless but came to realize it was actually moving around. Secondly, the house moves and shifts itself around. Thirdly, it seemed like the house itself was alive and it was now feeding on any living thing that stumbles its way inside. They discovered this after the house tried to take a bite out of Babueles foot, and that is when they learned the fourth and most important thing about the house: it bleeds...

That is where we come full circle to the near present. After discovering that they could harm the house itself, they both began to wreak havoc across the place and that is when they learned the fourth fact about the house: it was far from defenseless. As the house began to screech in pain, the foundations began to shake and from all directions, they were surrounded by things trying to come out from the floors, walls and ceilings. They decided to make their escape by breaking holes through all the walls, trying to bypass the ever-shifting rooms until they reached the hallway to the single door leading to the outside.

Present Day/Time | Time 9:30am--11am
"HEY! Watch ou--"

Babueles tried to yell, but before he could get out all the words the walls behind them suddenly closed in and transformed into a giant gaping mouth filled with circular rows of teeth; it was about to swallow Doby whole before Babueles acted, or more specifically his hair. The ends of his hair extended and shot out as a mass of tendrils, some of them wrapping around Doby to pull him away from danger while the others were used to hold open the jaws of the 'monster mouth'.
"CRIKEY!!!" Doby shouted as he caught a glimpse of what was behind him while being pulled forward by Babueles hair, who was now bolting for the exit.

The stretching hallway continued to stretch out, but its length was more deceiving than it first appeared. The more he ran, the less he stretched out before him and before he knew it he was suddenly at the door after only a few minutes of running. He didn't stop until he reached the door, and when he looked back behind him, curiously enough there were no monsters, spirits or whatever they were chasing them. Giving Doby & Babueles the momentary feeling that they had escaped...

But as they opened the door to what they were sure was the exit. They yet again found themselves opening a door into another room, but this was not just any room. It was much darker than the rest of the house, and a feeling of tangible ominosity swept over them. They knew that whatever hid within, was also likely to be responsible for whatever was happening in this house.
"Uuuh...You first, mate.." Doby said while taking a safe step back away from the door, and Babueles scoffed back "Pfft, after I just saved your ass back there? Ugh, whatever, I'll do it...No wonder you got turned into a rat.". That last statement struck a cord in Doby and he shoved Babueles back and stepped forward "What was that!? I ain't no rat! I'm a man!!! I'll do it!"

Sweating profusely, Doby grabbed the handle and opened the door leading into the abyss which swallowed him whole with Babueles following not far behind him. When the door closed behind them, an intense red glow appeared illuminating the center of the room, suddenly all doors were gone and they were surrounded by nothing but darkness and a giant, red, beating heart that possessed two large black eyes and a mouth with rows upon rows of jagged teeth. Yet despite its ferocious, scary appearance, it did not appear to be hostile, and the mouth was contorted in a way that would lead one to think it was actually sad.
"Shit!! That thing is nasty, what is it!?!" Babueles freaked out and his hair began to flare, but when it did the heart with a face visibly winced and whined.
"N-n-nooo....N-no more please...!!" the heart of the house spoke, "IT FREAKING SPOKE!!!" Babueles shouted out while Doby decided to step forward and reach out his hand.
"Wait a minute, mate...This...This thing, I think it's scared.." Doby said while placing his hand gently on the heart, which turned its beady black eyes back to him "Awh, you ain't so bad ain't ya fella?" he looked back to Babueles "It kinda reminds me of a house pe--"
"SILENCE!!!!"
The heart spoke aloud causing Doby to fall onto his backside as the heart's prior meekness suddenly evaporated as its voice rattled the room they were in "Do NOT complete that sentence you damnable fool, and both of you, especially you!" he shot eyes of daggers at Babueles "Do you have any idea what you have done to me!?! I am bleeding and broken all over...How could you do this...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE GREAT LIVING HOUSE ARUSO!!!"

Doby was horror-stricken on the ground, unable to will himself back up while Babueles simply stood there giving, shooting back the dagger stare with his own stink-eye and unimpressed expression "Are you kidding me? Dude, you tried to eat me several times already what the hell are you talking about?! I was only trying to defend myself, besides, I didn't know you had...Feelings..." he said and the room rattled again as Aruso grumbled in frustration "I did all those people a favor! Same as I am doing for you!" it retorted but Babueles wasn't having it "Screw that jazz, man!! Do you know what? Because now I know for sure you really DO feel, if you don't let me and my new pal over there go, I'm gonna pummel this whole place into non-existence and send you back to whatever crappy horror flick you came from!!" Babueles hair began to extend rapidly and formed into separate tendrils spread out and ready to strike at a moment's notice. Then just like that Aruso was back to its meek self from earlier "N-no, wait!!! I'm sure we can work out somethi--AAAH NO DON'T HIT ME ANYMORE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LUCIFER!!" he switched midway through as Babueles hair shot for his beating heart of a face and stopped only an inch from impact.

"Lucifer..? Eh, whatever, no deals. We want out, now."

There was silence for a moment, and in the last moments, they were in that horrible place they were left with these departing words: "We will meet again...This, Aruso swears..."

When they both came to they found themselves back to normality in the relatively safe confines of District 84. Aruso the living house did indeed let them go, but as his words suggested, it was unlikely that it had given up on possessing them entirely. After the two took a moment to appreciate the feeling of freedom, they both turned to each other and finally Doby popped the question

"Hey...Do you know who the man to talk to in Pyre is by chance, mate?" were the first words to come out of Doby's mouth, leaving Babueles in disbelief "We just escaped the horror house of doom and that's the first question you have...?"

Some discussion later, once the two were on the same page Babueles reluctantly revealed his affiliation to Pyre, and after deciding that Doby didn't seem like such an untrustworthy guy despite looking like a literal rat; Babueles led Doby to the station at District 84 to wait for the Spark of Honor's arrival.

Raphael Sorel1663646604354.png
[Mood: Intrigued, Focused]
CasualTea CasualTea

A little thing? He was about to cut her off when a stray piece of metal landed in her shoulder. Well, at least now he could see it in action. Upon closer inspection, the dirt that was on her was mixed from her blood from the scrapes she incurred. As she yelled, staggered back, and yanked it out all in one - albeit, choppy - next moment, Raphael watched as it healed up, first the burned sections slowly, then the rest of it as she panted and rested on one knee.

He didn’t really care that she had to unbutton her shirt. She had to do what she had to do. The fact that the regeneration didn’t leave a scar had him raising an eyebrow. Huh, at least that made sense. He looked back at her face as she explained a bit of her history. He nodded. Although it was difficult to sympathize, he at least understood.

He chuckled at the record the morgue had on her and shook his head.
“Goodness. But you have never had such quick regeneration until then…? Hm, interesting…” He mused, his eyes going back to their surroundings and nodding. “We are in the neighborhood of your home, a few streets down. Lead the way.” He was only aware that gangs were here and he hoped that an exploding car didn’t cause any issues.

“I apologize back there.” He said as he started walking where he remembered the coordinates had shown. When he apologized, it sounded forced, as if it took more energy out of him to do so. “I didn’t think the virus the bots had literally transferred by touch. It’s like a common cold. I’ll have to radio this into my father, see what sense he can make of it. Until then, I’ll be getting your help with where I can with making their factories defenseless. That is, if you still want to help.” His tail twitched. He hoped she did. The falcon that was on his shoulder flew off and began to glide in the air several feet above them, keeping pace with their gait. “As for that festival, I will gladly take you there and show you around. This neighborhood is rather peaceful in comparison to the rest of Hell City. But even though I lived in a far safer and gated area of Hell City, that doesn’t mean I was safe. We still had break-ins from our technology and wealth despite our security.”

He remembered when those people had come in. Whether they were there for money or to kill his father, he was unsure. He clicked his tongue in disdain and shook his head. “Don’t let down your guard if you are to continue living here. And even if you wanted to leave, this city won’t let you.” He gave her an almost pained look before looking ahead.

Last edited:

O.V.R.IMG_5803.jpg
[Mood: Gleeful, Curious]
[Interactions: Bebobo (deceased), Axelrad (deceased), Jolle, Nova, Tinker]

O.V.R. had successfully killed Bebobo and Axelrad, with Nova and Tinker being next. Since Jolle had disappeared with that boy’s Koala, he decided to end their insufferable lives quickly.

O.V.R. paused for a moment as he scanned Nova’s body. Her organs were in good condition. Same with Tinker’s.

Mission objectives changed and it tilted its head in a quizzical focus.
“Harvest commencing.” As if he wasn’t already trying to kill them, he lunged at Tinker’s location, his arm immediately coming down on Tinker’s leg and pulling him out just as swiftly. He threw Tinker towards Nova. “Catch.” He said with some amusement.

As soon as the two are together, he’ll use his legs, split apart into four, to step on their legs and prevent them from moving. The weight alone would cause their femurs to be obliterated in that section. Then he’ll be able to cut them open and harvest their organs. Just their hearts, lungs, and kidneys. Brains were a tricky business to deal with, but they did cost a lot.

Hm, he could probably find someone to sell the brains to so they could understand what the Heroes Guild was trying to do. Yes, yes.

With that idea in mind and if they were underneath him, he’ll punch out their arms to prevent them from using them to fight back as he cut them open alive and harvested their hearts, lungs, and kidneys, and then their brains, his chest chassis hissing as it prepped to open up so he can slip the organs inside fleshy-simulated cylinders, which he showed a bit to scare the two even further.

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Mentions:

Cirillia normally would have been much more worried about the whole situation involving Juan and whether or not he had killed anyone outside of the place...but she couldn't really be too bothered to care about minor details like that right now. She was pretty worried about the poor bunnies inside her café though. They typically had enough food and water to last them a bit with their automated dispensers...but the question was if they had been damaged or not. Luckily she did have one or two patrons that would possibly check on them if they thought about it and able, but them doing so would be the hard part! Above all she was worried about her poor fluffy friends and if they were going hungry or not. She had to go by and check on them later. No ifs or buts about it.

She blinked as Juan stated he would carry her followed by stripping down to his underwear. "E-Ehh? What are you doing?" She asked, namely dude to the fact he hadn't stripped down to shift before! But it seemed that's what he was doing. The bunny gal watched curiously as he shifted to a much larger form, one that could safely and quite cozily carry her around. "Woah...you're really awesome!" She spoke excitedly. Juan really did have amazing powers, so did San. Admittedly she felt a tiny bit jealous! But she was happy with what she had even if her current state was a very glaring and obvious downside of it. She pouted a tiny bit at the obviously teasing nickname coming from Juan and poked her tongue out before climbing aboard, taking the apple from San as she did and thanking her for it. She quietly began to eat as Juan informed them of what he had planned and assured them the people from yesterday wouldn't be bothering them. Definitely lucky for them as Ciri was pretty much dead weight at the moment!

What excited her the most was that her store would be fixed! "Yay! You're awesome, thank you!" She spoke excitedly a bit more energetic than earlier. Likely at the promised of a fixed up café! She more or less ignored; or at-least didn't care, about his confessed murder-spree. She couldn't really comment against it...she'd done it many times before for different reasons, after all.

She couldn't help but to giggle as he got stuck on the door and ended up having to shift forms to get out. It really amused the bunny quite a bit. "Yup." She told Cathy, waving at the frog woman before they were escorted out of the Underdark through its many stairs and walkways until ultimately they were back outside. She liked the idea of something more than a bit of candy and an apple to help get her going too. She was at-least back to a somewhat healthy state, at-least not dangerous, but she wasn't quite what one would consider capable of normal function just yet.

Once at the store she gently clung to San for support, giggling again as he just walked right on in with nothing but boxers on. "Ehh, it's Hell City. I'm sure they've seen far worse." She said pretty much brushing it off. Though she didn't personally tend to serve people like that...it wasn't exactly an unheard of occurrence. Besides. She got snack foods! "Thank you." She hummed as Juan gave her the bag and scooped her up again. She was quite quick to dig into the sugary snack cakes within not one bit minding being carried around like this. It was quite cozy plus it let her more easily enjoy her treats.

By the time they reached the train station she was feeling, and visibly looked, much better than before. That perk she had when they first met had seemed to be brought back in full force. All the bunny gal needed to bounce back was to get her blood sugar back to normal levels! Well...normal for her. For most people it would probably be considered heavily diabetic...but, well. It'd be fiine! "I'm doing a lot better, thank you." She told Juan deciding not to get upset at the little nickname he'd spoken this time around. She noticed a complete lack of smug or teasing tone in his voice so she could tell he wasn't trying to be cruel to her. Pretty much ignoring the gazes and stares they were getting she looked to San as she asked for part of her treats and then to the bag. Her expression looked as if San had just asked her for her firstborn child though her reaction was entirely opposite. "Sure, here you go!" She said smiling and holding the bag out for San for the wolf to get what she wanted out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back