• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hell Hostess

f3a546c009950887c75779eccee4471e.jpg

Enjyre
The 4th Floor of a certain abandoned building, dilapidated street
Interaction
: Isla, Mr.Död
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Knight boi Knight boi
Mention: -
Around: Open​

426-4267560_anime-guy-holding-a-gun-anime-boy-with.png

Avalor

It took almost all of her willpower and giving control to her AI Chip to not kick the girl when she touched her leg. Ah, it wasn't good. The darling was cute, but as expected, an embodiment cannot be cute at all. Ah, look at that tendril appearing out of nowhere. Really, she wanted to give up~

Then, her AI Chip reminded her of an incoming attack. Enjyre's expression changed.

"Don't-"

BANG!

Before she could say anything, The masked man had shot Mr. Whore dead. His brain splattered everywhere in a gruesome mess. The chat, she knew, loved that shot as it sparked drama, but she couldn't be more upset. Ah, how upsetting! With a mental command, the AI Chip shut down the live stream as well.

"Really, darling, is it your policy to shoot first and ask question later?" Enjyre stared coldly at the masked man. She ignored his name completely, utterly. "Mr. Whore was a willing participant of our little game. Really, the one time I have a willing participant! And you destroyed darling's meal here, too!"

She pointed at Isla at her leg.

"She feasted on it, yes? Pain, fear, dark thoughts. A dead man couldn't feel anything, darling. You better take care of your girl."

From the open wall facing the north, a red laser aimed at Mr.Död. The speaker from a laptop opposite of Mr. Whore's body crackled alive.

"No funny move now, intruder. I got a nervous finger."

The edge of Enjyre's lips curled up. Avalor, the one she called earlier to greet Mr.Död was finally in place.

0CCBB9C3-AA2E-4B7D-92EB-F169BA0CD238.jpeg
Isla
Interaction: Damafaud Damafaud Knight boi Knight boi

Isla couldn’t help but freeze when the shot rang out. And the sudden presence of her meal vanished. Her eyes sat almost wider in usual frozen for a moment before they turned into a glare towards the masked man as the darkness in the room quickly flooded around. Drowning out the lights and quickly growing darker as she growled. “I. Told. You. To go away!!!” She growled at Mr.Död as tendrils shot at his ankles To grab him. If anything was obvious the moron of a man clearly fucked up big time. If there was one thing that pissed the little girl off it was getting between a meal which he not only did that but stopped the best meal she had in a while.

The aura of fear in the room only increased. Flooding the air around them as tendrils started to shoot out from all around to grab at Mr.Död while others shot out like spikes to try and kill him. The absolute rage coming from Isla was clearly palpable as she growled and squeezed Enjyre’s leg as tight as she could which being a little girl wasn’t that tight at all but if she needed any comfort it was obvious that Isla had all the control needed. She wasn’t some freak who couldn’t control per powers. Very much the opposite and that was obvious by the spikes being thrown at Mr.Död with clear want to kill and or drive him off as well as not hurt the woman at all.​

Last edited:
1640813028816.png

Iris Smith

Still somewhat preoccupied with the other girl a hint of movement caught her attention out of the corner of her right eye, already and reflexively her hand went back down towards her sidearm along the side she had facing away from him. She did not know his intentions yet, though he seemed to be one of the guards, eyeing him up, she slowly moves her had back up and grins a little. "And here I was about to say "Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine." But you seem to catch on quick."

Well-dressed, armed with a blade, something seemed off by looking at him but she couldn't quite place what. The fact he said hi and was being friendly could likely be taken at face value, seemed a little younger than her and he was allowed in here too. There was being cautious, then there was being pointlessly paranoid. The later was just bad for one's business and health.

"Hmm, Kito Hiroshima? Nice to meet yah, names Smith, Iris Smith. Ah, got an eye for blades and guns do yah?" Casually reaching down for the gun facing him, she holds it up, finger outside of the trigger guard, barrel aimed at the ground as she showed her prize off a little with pride. "Custom gun, made by a group called Castle Arms, based off of the Glock 21, uses .45 ACP. And no, you can't touch and it isn't for sale, if you were about to ask. Long slide and barrel gives me greater range, power and accuracy than a standard handgun."

Twirling it once in her hand by the trigger finger, she lowers it into her holster. "You here to watch the show too? Had my eye on that one with the box, never know when some chuckle fuck wants to brighten up the party with an IED... Though I'm pretty sure she's not that." She says the later remarks in a lower tone, so as not to scare off the other girl before the gateman did his job.

Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi (Kito)

Havoc vs Essence
~Near Pink Rabbit Cafe~

• There was still some sunlight out before the evening hit but as he walked in, the restaurant wasn't seeing as much hussle as it usually did. Two streets down from Pink Rabbit Café a young man who wore full moon glasses ordered a simple meal for his evening supper. A burger with fries, the meat cooked at specific instructions, extra cheeses, tomatoes, a single pickle and lemon juice squirted onto the meat as it cooked topped with a spice.

Any fast food cook would've snickered and laughed such a customer out. For this one, no one would dream of it.

He sat down at a table near the bathrooms, near the back entrance, with dark hair combed back, eyes so dark they were practically void of pupils. As he waited for his meal, from his satchel he removed a book, opened it, and began reading from where he had left off. In minutes a waitress with a nasty scar peaking just at the edge of her bare, exposed shoulder, approached him, asked a simple question, and with a warm tone that betrayed the rather chilling look in his eyes and the air he carried about him he uttered a "Yes, I will."

Meat Stack was the best diner this side of the district had to offer, because its waiters, waitresses, chefs, and even the doorman were all thoroughly trained in combat. They had to be, especially if they wanted to make it in his little group, The Stakers. In a place like this where crime did pay and the abnormal is the normal- it paid having people that could put up a fight when idiots thought they could make trouble for anyone that looked at them funny or wasn't tough or strong enough to put up any kind of decent fight. The usual places to hit would be gas stations, stores, and small time businesses- but if anyone was dumb enough to try their hand here it would be a simple matter of gunning them down-- or freezing them into ice if he had to step in.
    39b2d6d4812df6769d4344e36cc7eadb.jpg

As the shadow of someone made itself known, Wilson looked upwards at the person he had been waiting the last half hour for. Checking his phone on the table with a swipe, his blank expression of neutrality shifted to a bare tiny smile. "I am glad you made it on time. Please, sit." He nodded to the chair.

"I would prefer ta stand." Came his guest's gentle reply.

He nodded, and then as the same waitress from before walked up, nodded to her again after she had placed his meal down and with a wave of his hand, shooed her away. "Let us begin business then." He stated, taking a fork, stabbing several fries, "Essence, I'm going to cut to the chase, I've already got my people working on this. But I'm putting a bounty on a certain individual's head. I contacted you first because I believe you might be able to kill him."

A brow rose. And she said with the same gentleness as before: "Might?" There was a beat of silence as he ignored her and sliced easily into his burger, cheese spilled out and stringed from the piece he cut out and rose to his mouth. Savoring the aroma before taking a bite.

"Forgive meh, Mr. Wilson, but explain ta meh how I might be incapable of killing anyone you've sent meh after."

He chuckled. "I'm well aware of your capabilities, Freya."

And with no amusement in her voice she replied: "Yet, ye insult meh by statin ofrwise."

The temperature got just a bit colder as Wilson set his knife and fork down, and took a sip from his soda before replying. "And you insult me by interrupting. May I finish?"

She said nothing. So he did. "The person I am hiring you to kill is one of the members of Pyre. I'm sure you've heard of them in recent news these last few weeks. They attacked some of my people who I loaned to the Sharks in one of the District's nearby. Killed a rather good helping hand, and the one responsible for leading that attack or played the largest role in it from what the Sharks tell me, is him." A photo was slid forward. Freya eyed it with indifference.

"He luks like a gowk."

"Yes, well. That 'gowk', is quite the force to be reckoned with. He's apparently quite hard to kill, that's why I have the bounty being made and being spread. I'm still figuring out who the other members of his group are, but the reason you're getting known early is because I found out he's been prowling this part of town lately. And I know you can track and hunt. So do it. If you bring me his body, I'll triple our usual agreement. Deal?"

She stared at the photo for several seconds and then pulled the chair out, sitting down. "Give meh everytin ya know. N Ah shall see tout e's gone."

Mention: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Nearby)

Interacts: N/A

Last edited:
San Inazuma

1640873221227.png
[Current Objective: Help to get some money!]
[Location: Hell City, Pink Rabbit Cafe Street]
[Mood: Terrified]
[Interactions: Juan/Havoc, Freya/Essence, Cirillia]

It had been.... A long week.

First, San had the wonderful duties of grocery shopping for a family, who she swore their kids were going to shoot her with their toy BB guns "for fun". After that harrowing adventure, she had to deep clean her apartment and several other vacant rooms after a few squatters "infiltrated" the complex and made a mess of everything. Then, she had to get groceries for herself and enough junk food that would make someone sick with diabetes to get enough electrical energy to charge the generator for the week. Why didn't she just rewire it back to the main power grid? If she knew where the main power lines were, she could totally do it.

Oh, right, it was likely guarded, and they'd have to pay Syndicate the power bill.

Then, fuck that.

Yesterday while San was on her walk, she overheard a couple people talking about someone with a bounty, an ear flicking towards them. She didn't know who, but with how nervous they looked and their hushed tones that her wolf ears caught anyway, whoever it was must have been quite up there on the ladder. Why though? She wasn't really one to find out and the thought of doing more recon work than what was necessary wasn't really on her schedule today.

That bunny place sounded amazing though. While she didn't like how comfy the place made itself out to be, the bunnies were rather adorable to pet and snuggle. Maybe she can hang out there for a bit and get a bite to eat.

San left her apartment as stars pinpricked the sky and as the sun faded over the horizon and the dilapidated buildings. Smoke from an errant fire blocked it out before it truly disappeared, giving a sense of choking darkness in her abandoned area of the district.

Fixing her bluish-grey hair with red highlights into a ponytail and fixing her sidebangs to cover the stretched, scarred skin that used to hold normal human ears, San shoved her hands in her brown, shorts pockets and walked towards the bunny cafe, her harness hugging her acrobatic frame with a bo-staff attached to her back and a satchel to her waist, the red of her shirt and gloves making her rather noticeable but she didn't care. Which was quite obvious as her tie wasn't on and the first few buttons on the top were undone, her black jacket unzipped completely to show off the crimson of her dress shirt. There was no point in taking her motorcycle. It would just get destroyed and San wasn't much for finding a mechanic just to hover over her motorcycle and watch them like some overbearing helicopter parent.

The bustle and hubbub of people came to her ears and her animal gifts darted to and fro, picking up pieces of conversations and hearing where they walked to determine their location while her face held a neutral expression of vacancy. Every once in a while, she felt her spine tingle. She knew someone must have been looking at her! Did they want to fight? Should she run?

As quickly as the feeling came and went, so did the thoughts and the people who were out and about as she continued. San walked around in a bundle of twitchy, agitated nerves. It was then that she finally found the cafe, the building just a few streets away. However, something else was happening nearby. Further down the road, there was a scuffle. San's instincts told her to run, but she froze instead. A million things crossed her mind. She needed money. Maybe whoever she can help, she can strike a deal and do something that way. For that to work, she had to at least know who these people were.

With practiced grace, San ran to a building and climbed up the old gutter pipes to the roof, where she leaped to the next few buildings. Finally, she found herself on top of the action and across the street from the cafe, her head peering from overhead, her tail drooped between her legs, and her ears forward, her amber eyes scanning the commotion underneath.

A green-haired, young man was being attacked by this red-clad female who was flying on something she had never seen before. A deep trench was etched into the ground, likely by him, who stood front and center from the cafe. Awww man, looks like there won't be any snuggle bunnies.

That's when she saw the man grow a carapace. What? Her ears fell as it seemed like his food had to wait, too. Dang, this man was dangerous and hungry? What if he saw her? She had to run now!

However, she didn't feel like her life was a threat if she continued to watch, so she did. Her eyes glued to the scuffle under her. The man walked out of the trench and stood away from the cafe this time. Then, as the man got rid of the rags, the woman created lights and San nearly ducked as she flinched downwards, thinking they'd go for her somehow if this woman had eyes at the back of her head. But no, they all went towards the man instead.

She watched as the man was struck with six of those lights, all but one sticking to him. The shots echoed and San had to close her ears, slapping her hands over them to block out the annoying ringing. Once she thought she was good, she looked up to see the cafe's windows were broken and a nearby lamp post bent.

San watched as the lady had five more orbs circling her and the man attempting to dodge them. Whoever this guy was, he must have been what those people yesterday were talking about. Yeah, yeah, and this woman was here. If a woman of this caliber were here to get rid of him, that meant he must be worth a lot of money. But would he pay more to get rid of her? But what of the gang she was in? San didn't know the woman's gang if she were in one, but this man seemed familiar. If he seemed familiar and he was part of a gang that she might have recognized, then she might be protected by his gang for a time and his gang might be up there, right?

If he didn't have a gang, he had a good power to side with, or maybe he can have her do something. Still, jumping into a fight wasn't a good idea. What if the possible gang this dude was in was enemies to the Syndicate? She'd be branded as an enemy forever! But what about the woman? She didn't seem like the trustworthy kind, and she didn't seem Syndicate-y, not that San had any idea what that might have looked like. Still, she was absolutely glued to her spot, processing this all in lightning thoughts.

What to do, what to do?

Finally, she had a decision. She'll help the man. She had enough lightning to last a long fight, enough batteries to consume when she needed it, and it seemed like this man was struggling. She wasn't one to be good-natured, but she was feeling kind of good today despite everything going on in her head. Plus, this man might be up there. If he had a bounty, it meant he was dangerous, and it was always good to be on the good side of dangerous people!

Besides, if he proves to be a nuisance and sends her on suicide missions or the like, she'll just sell him out after getting what information she can. Provided she didn't get caught.

San held out her hands while crouched behind the concrete railing of the roof, her fingertips pointing at the woman in front of her while the solid rail hid most of her from view. With a concentrated, sharp sigh and a glare with scared, furrowed brows, San's fingertips glowed with whitish-yellow and a buzz grew louder before a series of arcing lights escaped her fingertips and targeted the woman's back, the noise reaching a crescendo in sharp buzzing noises. She was hoping to maybe disrupt the woman's construct and attack in the process as some of the streaks redirected itself to any metal near her target.

If her attack hit, she'll keep it going for a few seconds before hiding behind the railing, her body crouched small enough to hide her ears and be completely concealed if she doesn't fly higher in the air. If the attack didn't hit, she'll crouch low and leave the building to go into an alleyway towards the back, as the woman might know where she will be and she had to hide somewhere else. Like in that garbage dumpster she saw!

At least, if the man didn't try helping her back. Which she wouldn't expect him to. People fended for themselves and she's basically doing the same thing - her wallet was begging to be filled.

Interactions: Essence and Havoc ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ), Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (nearby)

Last edited:

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Nearby)

Cirillia sighed lightly as she sipped on her coffee, the bunny just enjoying a nice relaxing evening. She was more than likely going to open up the Cafè for a few hours so long as her cute bunnies seemed up for it. Though, they were probably still full of energy from the short day they'd had! So she was sure it'd be fine. She checked the clock seeing things were still quite early and so decided she'd do just that. Her ears twitched as she heard some sort of epic showdown going on nearby, quite close in-fact. Another typical night in Hell City she supposed. Though she wished they wouldn't fight so close to her place of business! It scared her poor bunnies after all!

After a few more brief moments she scooped up her warm beverage and headed out back onto the streets. She glanced at the pair duking it out briefly and just shrugged. If she hadn't had other plans she'd probably watch. It was cool and she was typically fast enough to dodge most attacks from such a range and smart enough to find a spot to hide from ones she couldn't! She whined a little at the sudden loud screeching with her ears twitching a little. Most of the time sounds like such didn't bother her but in this case it was loud enough to shatter glass so it was a different story!

What was most upsetting was the glass that it shattered! Luckily her Cafè didn't have huge windows that went around the whole building like many locations did. Just a few simple larger windows on either side of the front door to let patrons look in. Even still, the glass to said windows happened to shatter just as she arrived which led to one upset bunny having to duck down to avoid shards of glass. She looked up with a pout. It was by far not the first time her windows or building had incurred damage but it was still annoying!

She turned on one heel to see the two fighting and decided to step a bit closer. "Hey! You guys broke my windows!" She shouted. "One of you are gonna have to pay for that you know!" She insisted, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance. She had no idea who either of the pair were or who they were affiliated with, nor did she exactly care. Her windows were broken and her poor bunnies were likely terrified! Someone owed her an apology.

b542d3f0fb9fc3e60dc55ca8f769bb21.png

cooltext400986678675096.png

[Current Objective: N/A ]
[Location: Hell City, MediSTAT General Hospital ]
[Mood: Anxious ]
[Interactions: Vanessa Bellerose ]

[Mentions: N/A ]

[Present Day - Both characters open for interaction]

The collection of whirling sirens accompanied by the destructive drawls of the impassioned blaze close-by dwindled as Varen's consciousness had retreated once more, bringing him back to the inaudible embrace of darkness that he was accustomed to by now. This recurring theme of fluttering in-and-out of actuality made him speculate as to whether or not this was some kind of 'fantasy' dreamt up by him, from their point of view it felt logical; believing they shuffled off their mortal coil and this was some kind of way their brain was adjusting to the grim reality of these circumstances while progressively expiring from the demise of its host. A conception that had lapsed once he visually conceived some kind of 'synergy' of luminosity that was gravitating beyond his sealed eyes from the unknown, one would've expected this to be the symbolism for the golden gates of 'the great beyond' opening up for them, a death that had now rebirthed them into the afterlife. For whatever reason, be that a blessing or a curse, there was a more clear-cut explanation for this as Varen's senses awakened; apprehending the unmistakable rhythmic pulse of a heart monitor from what felt like a few feet away from where he was. He was still alive? It felt implausible yet as time wandered so did his attention as it captured a voice, that of a feminine-sounding tone that had balanced itself with grace but also severity. "Another 'John Doe'?" They exhaustively sighed before rattling off a checklist of the injuries this 'victim' had acquired. "Third degree burns spanning over 80% of their body; mended but deformed, scar-tissue will be permanent. Significant gunshot wound perforating the orbital plate, heavy trauma to the cerebral cortex but survivable with the providence of treatment and medical equipment." The soft underside of Varen's forearm was quickly met with a sudden touch, a pair of delicate fingers caressing up its length until they reached one of the boney-parts of his wrist. This peculiar sensation of touch had alarmed them at first, however, they soon became at ease after having grown to this feeling and having a mild understand of trust; believing that if they wanted to harm them they probably would've already done so.

"Their vitals are heightened, yet thankfully they're stable. It's a miracle that they survived whatever horrible ordeal they went through, even as an Omen." Wait, did she just categorize them as a 'Omen', he must've not of heard that right, either that or it was some kind of mistake, right?! He's always been Human as far as he could remember, it didn't make any sense either, he couldn't of been one of those unnatural superpowered freaks, I mean seriously, what was even his ability? To survive being savagely beaten, burned alive, and shot in the freaking head?! "Negligible injuries include multiple bruises, lacerations, broken bones, and even..." She'd pause as she gingerly fetched Varen's hand as to maneuver it around. "Torn fingernails? This wasn't an ordinary attempted killing, this was torture?" They'd articulate in an aghast way before soothing their voice and speaking again, now as if directly talking to Varen. "Oh you poor soul, look at what this dreadful place has done to you. I do not dare imagine what suffering you endured, but, I can now say with certainty that you are safe now; no-one shall do harm to you here my child." He'd feel the tender brush of her velvety hand gliding across his forehead causing him to mildly scrunch his eyes in reaction to this, a reaction that was quickly noticed by the woman speaking to him. "Oh? Finally coming to, already? My, such resilience, it's hardly a mystery how you were able to pull through. Nevertheless dear, you must rest and reserve your strength until your body is ready, but do not fret, I will alleviate most of the pain to assure your revival goes untroubled." Her lips quieted as she could be heard shuffling through her belongings prior to retrieving some kind of musical instrument that Varen immediately recognized as a bell upon listening to the sweet-sounding jingles it produced as it swayed around betwixt the woman's fingers. He wasn't sure how this was going to help him in anyway, that was until he experienced a sudden liveliness rising within his body, comparable to that of regaining a second-wind. The discolored bruises, fractures, open cuts, and other traumas that cluttered his body were beginning to repair themselves on their own in an expeditious manner; taking less than a minute to restore his body to its former glory, apart from the burns and head injury which still remained.

The splintering headache that came into fruition as Varen woke up was a swift reminder of this, his hands promptly clenching the sides of his head in obvious discomfort as he sat upright in the hospital bed he was lying in. "Where am I?" The blurred surroundings eventually came into focus as the blinding light from earlier diminished, leading to him figuring out that he wasn't dead after all judging from the fact that he was hooked up to a bunch of medical apparatuses like some kind of Frankenstein's monster, moreover, the unblemished room around him had that unmistakable sanitary vibe to it that you'd only get from a hospital, squeaky-clean as if everything was wiped down with a handful of baby wipes. Varen's unsteady vision focused from spot to spot, clearing the obscurity until his sights were brought onto the very same woman that'd been having a one-sided conversation with him not too long ago. Her discernible features such as her chalky-white strands of hair, affectionate eyes, and the unforgettable ears atop her head combined with the fluffy tail sprouting from her backside had manifested before his very eyes, as did the woman herself who was now clasping both her hands underneath her chin in anticipation, a brewing excitement showing on her face as she realized that Varen had pulled through.
ERBAHI1XkAIKOj7.jpg:small

"Why, you're at one of our lovely facilities sir, MediSTAT General to be exact!" A somewhat 'chipperness' exuding from her remark as she persisted, immediately introducing herself to Varen. "Our paramedics found you in a horrible state, it's remarkable that you even survived! Er, forgive my lack of etiquette dear, my name is Vanessa Bellerose. Not to be vain but i'm sure you're already aware of who I am, regardless, what I consider most important right now is the fact that you're still alive and well." He wasn't exactly sure if that was much of a 'good thing' as he was dressed in bandages like a toilet-paper mummy, not to mention that damned throbbing headache of his made him feel as if someone was trying to drive a spike into his noggin'. "Ugh, hardly, I look more dead than alive by the looks of it, It's kind of a shock that i'm not freaking out with how I look right now...Then again you guys probably loaded me up with enough drugs to knock out a full-grown elephant." Varen spoke as he hesitantly checked his reflection in one of the rectangular vanity mirrors just across the foot of his bed, the loosened bandages exposing some of the hideous burns that tainted his skin. His sarcastic rejoinder brought out a brief snicker from Vanessa as went to snip the dirtied, loosened bandages drooping from the man's face and neck with a pair of metal scissors. "Hehe, i'd say a comparison to a horse would've been more accurate 'luv." Despite his humor in light of such a dark event, Varen was very much disheartened by his appearance, honestly, it made him wonder if he could ever go back to his family as he was under the impression that he looked like some kind of 'monster', that word gaining more significance as he was reminded of what she said not too long ago...

"It's a miracle that they survived whatever horrible ordeal they went through, even as an Omen."

Was there really truth to what she had said? Could it be that he indeed was an Omen?

> Varen has woken up inside of MediSTAT Hospital and is being treated by Vanessa Bellerose (MediSTAT's Healthcare Director)

> He is now completely aware of his condition, mainly his visible burns that show past some of the bandages on his body.

> They're now aware of the possibility they may or may not be an Omen.

Mr.Död
54F54ED7-5E3E-4589-922D-F55083F06CC8.gif
Interactions: Isla ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) Enjyre ( Damafaud Damafaud

Holy crap, the little girl got really pissed off at him, it did explain though why she started to attack him from multiple directions, his senses went completely off as he quickly discarded the tentacles using his hand like a sharp edged weapon cutting them away though he had forgotten too deal with the tentacle that attacked him from down below. Once his legs were punctured he didn’t give off any sense of fear in fact, he’s been in worse situation by far in matter of fact. Once he noticed the sniper about to aim at his head he quickly looked up straight into the man’s eyes and an aura of challenge opposed the two.

He looked up at the man and tapped the top of his fedora, most likely trying to tell him something.

Heh, aim right here big man, you can pull a shot off like this can’t you? Go ahead shoot me, but before you do let’s see which one of us is the best at aiming alright?”

He said as he crossed his arms, he was taking into thought of should’ve use his omen ability’s or not, even if he didn’t his durability was extremely high and he could’ve survived this with minor injuries or none at all, after all he was an under boss of the syndicate after all, and many feared him from his omen ability especially what he looked like while using it, he was known for his brutality and many feared his omen name.

“Let me tell you something ma’am and this half ass sniper, many fear my name so before you shoot take in account that I’m know as Amon, so if you really did have a pair on you, ‘sniper’ you’ll take that shot right?”

He could sense the pure fear from the sniper and the full tension of this encounter in a whole, oh god how thrilling this was! What would this man do? Be a sis and not take the shot? Oh how he hoped he will, he’ll make a spectacle of his death and make it entertaining for everyone! Oh god how he wanted to blow some steam, he was basically begging!

It was even more funny to him how he completely didn’t even acknowledge the little girl who attacked him and was pissed off at him. Well she had to get used to that, after all this was going to be a long lasting job for her and him. It pained him to even admit it.

Last edited:
Hell Hostess

Enjyre
The 4th Floor of a certain abandoned building, dilapidated street
Interaction
: Isla, Mr.Död
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Knight boi Knight boi
Mention: -

Avalor
Isla glared towards the masked man as the darkness in the room quickly flooded around. “I. Told. You. To go away!!!” Tendrils shot at his ankles.

The aura of fear in the room only increased. Flooding the air around them as tendrils started to shoot out from all around to grab at Mr.Död while others shot out like spikes to try and kill him. The absolute rage coming from Isla was clearly palpable as she Squeezed Enjyre’s leg. She wasn’t some freak who couldn’t control per powers. Very much the opposite and that was obvious by the spikes being thrown at Mr.Död with clear want to kill and or drive him off as well as not hurt the woman at all.

Enjyre cursed under her breath. As the darkness expanded, so did the irrationality overwhelming her and the warning of her AI Chip. The connection her chip had with Avalor alerted her of the same. It was a mistake. The man was an Omen user as well. Bad luck. What was the probability of them running into two Omen at once?

Then, the name dropped.

[Found match. The Underboss of Syndicate. Age: Late 20s. Threat Level: Embodiment]
[Message from Avalor: Run]

Her heart chilled.

"Sorry, darling."

Enjyre no longer ignored her instinct. She kicked the girl away and jumped from the window, retreating from the two devils. A grappling hook from her belt pulled her to the rooftop of the building next door... and she ran. Rooftop to rooftop, away.

Her AI Chip showed that Avalor hadn't taken the shot. The moment he felt the intense wave of fear, he had, likewise, ran to the opposite side of the building, jumped out of the window, and ran. Enjyre felt her heart raced. Embodiment. They couldn't fight an Embodiment, much less two. Even if they had the power, they couldn't. They couldn't offend Syndicate or draw attention from it. They have to run.

The rooftop ended. The buildings around were too far, too short. Enjyre didn't stop. She jumped. An arm grabbed her midair. Avalor. They crashed to the street, cracking the asphalt below. No thanks were exchanged.

"I already alerted Winter," said Avalor under his breath.

They still had to run.

Last edited:
c54bb9366ab9dc4e337579271ff183a3.jpg

Lucifer Judast
Judast Estate - Lucifer's Office & Meeting Room
Interactions: Uasal Uasal Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Mentions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Referenced Six)
Collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Solly played Sassparilla Dangerous and Bork the Fork)
____________________________________________________________________________________
It seemed that these days, this office, his office, was the only place he could get some…Privacy and privacy are just what he needed right now. One wouldn’t be able to tell by merely looking at his face, but Lucifer was deeply troubled and angered. Everything was becoming a mess so rapidly, and to think that just a little over a year ago he had come so close to achieving what he’d been longing for so long...If it hadn’t been for those two, this year would have gone a lot differently - but no. His plans were once again disturbed, potentially ruined, all because he failed to see the extent of his creations' growth, he began to wonder if the Embodiments were a mistake…And if that were true, then it meant he also had made other mistakes, mistakes that would quickly have to be rectified. Now, not only were to of his subservient agents no longer subservient to him, and not only were the skies cracking with all manner of supernatural anomalies spilling out from it as a result of their foolishness but the number of daring mortals thinking themselves fit to challenge God were growing by the day…So yes, privacy is what he needed, and he needed retribution for the sins that have been carried out against him.

Lucifer slid the tips of his fingers along the spine of Satan’s Law, and the most powerful artifact in Hell City laid casually, yet safely within his hands. There was no denying that Six and Jackie’s actions a year ago are what caused this whole mess, but as long as he still possessed Satan’s Law, Lucifer’s plans were not truly beaten, only delayed, and Lucifer was a very patient devil. Clearly, he needed to send out a message to the rest of Hell City, a display of power to show everyone who dare openly defy him the folly of their pathetic ideologies or dreams. He considered making an example out of one of his children, to make it clear that not even shared blood can wash away the sins of defiance, but that wouldn't be enough: Lucifer needed to make a bigger example, one that absolutely nobody could ignore…And he had just the thing in mind, for a special day was drawing near, and he thought this year he would make a proper celebration to commemorate it. Beyond simply delivering a message to the fine sheep of HIS city, there was plenty of other preparations that needed to be made and things to be put in place if Lucifer was to get back to where he was a year ago. There was the anomaly, for a start, the cracks in the sky were something he needed to look further into, then there was also the matter of the Pantheon.

As he collected his thoughts for tonight’s meeting, Satan’s Law rippled and shivered in his hands and opened itself in Lucifer’s lap “Hm?” Lucifer’s pitch-black eyes dropped down to the shifting pages, leaving off on a page with strange, unreadable inscriptions and the sketch of chains on part of the page “The lord warned the child that anger is waiting to consume him..” he said as if reciting the line from somewhere and he smiled, “Finished already… Mian?” he could smell her scent from the moment she neared his estate, and as she entered the room the candles decorating his office were extinguished for a second.
0VSrpsXjJoU9Ynp9f0tM4mloNcMqC761qV2cJ06H3nfhakpjKSXRrcgUGOU8mzMrLLjZ_LPqf8FWQ-4I7hmTN0HKDMYW51hmLJdPfMzfz5AiXXncf3VE37GSOICNGtMGLi2nh6vF
Inside she found Lucifer deep in thought. Taking a seat aside him she lay a set of folders on the table and moved to lay her head in her arms, gazing up lazily at the 'Big Boss' himself "Lucifer, today's meeting. I did as you asked and removed those who you highlighted to me, there should be no further trouble regarding it." Shifting her gaze to the man's work she continued "although I'm afraid I fail to comprehend why you'd agree to let Thaddeus go after Six. Aren't these experiments of yours important to you? If not I fail to see why you wouldn't have come to me first over one of their own."
Entering her cold eyes that burned as bright as the sun, even glowed landed on Lucifer and Mina staring him down. She didn’t know what they where chatting about and saw no reason to interrupt so she merely went to one of the seats nearby. Sitting with her back straight left crossed over right and hands gently in her lap the woman merely waited for acknowledgment or for the meeting to start.

Lucifer closed Satan’s Law and placed it on his desk before meeting Mian’s eyes with his own, “Yes, it appears you did, I wonder how long Moses is going to take to report back to me…” his stare struck like daggers “Why? Because I decided it to be, and there should be no other reason I need.” he said with a venomous tone and sighed, he did not appreciate Mian questioning his decisions “There was multiple factors going into my decision to send Thaddeus, but the only one that should concern you is that the Embodiments are more expendable than you are, dear Lady Death.” he placed his hand on Satan’s Law and with his other hand clicked his fingers, the candles around the office sparked back to life as he stood up and moved over to Mian, lifting her chin up gently and staring deep through her eyes “I have a vision, I have had it for a very long time, and in that vision.” he moved her gaze toward his other hand which he held with his palm facing up, and from it conjuring the illusionary scene of Lucifer & Mian standing side by side in a sea of crimson flame “You and I are together, but those Embodiments?” he closed his hand into a fist and the illusion vanished “They are not part of my vision.” his voice was laced with honeyed charm, as always. He stepped back and looked over Mian’s shoulder to Sirius who had quietly taken a seat in the midst of their conversation, the Fire Queen of Hell City, how fitting of a name for someone like her: Lucifer looked at her and smiled graciously “The two of you are early, but the others should start arriving not far from now so let’s make ourselves comfortable, shall we? I have something different in mind for tonight’s proceedings.” Lucifer moved back over to his desk and took a seat with his fingers interlocked. He would wait patiently for the rest of the meeting’s attendants to arrive.

As time passed, more and more cars arrived with women and minds dressed in suits started flooding into Judast Manor. Many of these individuals were representatives of affiliated crime families and they would all gather in the room before Lucifer’s desk.

She wasn’t exactly sure if she would get actually inside the estate, but all she had to do was deliver this package. Walking up to the gate, she admired the beauty of it, it really looked amazing. Remembering she had a delivery to do, she said loudly, “Um, I have a package for delivery from Jones Technologies.” She tried to sound calm, but she would be lying if she wasn’t scared, but she tried to cover it up as best as she could, hoping to get this delivery done.
Iris thinks but does not say out loud. She had heard plenty about this woman, whispers in the deep. If even half of what she heard was true, this woman, if she could even be called that, likely danced on the razors edge of insanity and indifference, for one so long lived so much must have been lost and at some point in time those losses had no value. No matter how powerful she was in a manner she was the weakest person in the world for she was truly alone in a way very few could understand. Still she was nothing to be pitied, she was much too dangerous for that.. Eyeing the car over, she had half a mind to take the job off of the other fellow, take it for a spin herself and immediately abandoned that train of thought. She had a feeling her life would be cut very short and she doubted the Devil himself would extend her a line of credit.

Staying near the gate what happened next put her on guard. A girl with stylish black hair and a huge box... There was also something about this girl, she had a face that Iris should know but could not quite place, the box however was of greater concern, immediately she placed her hands on both pistols in their hip holsters, read for a quick draw as her mind read the gate around her to place the shots expertly. Straining her ears to listen in, the words "Jones Technologies" could be heard clearly.

Was this a worker or one of the family? Thinking on it a bit more and putting her focus on the girl, Iris had neither the authority nor the will to see the girl inside. Moving her hands back away from her handguns, she walks up to stand alongside the gateman that still had to park the sportscar.
Kaito stood there currently hired to guard the area at least for a while that was, he had noticed another guard relatively distant woman, he would send a smile at the woman and a small little wave to the woman trying to gain her attention, it wouldn’t be to much of a pain to talk with his fellow co-workers? Definitely not.

He gave a warm smile as he walked in a normal formation and tempo of his footsteps not in a rush to go anywhere, he walked to woman and smiled before introducing himself.

“Hello there ma’am, my names Kito, Kito Hiroshima, would you mind if I ask you for your name?”

His tone of voice was oddly king and calm though it was also reassuring, he looked at the girl as he kept a straight face, he was also paying attention to anything particular to happen. He noticed that she was currently arm and took that to note.

“Nice gun you have there, what is it?”
Still somewhat preoccupied with the other girl a hint of movement caught her attention out of the corner of her right eye, already and reflexively her hand went back down towards her sidearm along the side she had facing away from him. She did not know his intentions yet, though he seemed to be one of the guards, eyeing him up, she slowly moves her had back up and grins a little. "And here I was about to say "Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine." But you seem to catch on quick."

Well-dressed, armed with a blade, something seemed off by looking at him but she couldn't quite place what. The fact he said hi and was being friendly could likely be taken at face value, seemed a little younger than her and he was allowed in here too. There was being cautious, then there was being pointlessly paranoid. The later was just bad for one's business and health.

"Hmm, Kito Hiroshima? Nice to meet yah, names Smith, Iris Smith. Ah, got an eye for blades and guns do yah?" Casually reaching down for the gun facing him, she holds it up, finger outside of the trigger guard, barrel aimed at the ground as she showed her prize off a little with pride. "Custom gun, made by a group called Castle Arms, based off of the Glock 21, uses .45 ACP. And no, you can't touch and it isn't for sale, if you were about to ask. Long slide and barrel gives me greater range, power and accuracy than a standard handgun."

Twirling it once in her hand by the trigger finger, she lowers it into her holster. "You here to watch the show too? Had my eye on that one with the box, never know when some chuckle fuck wants to brighten up the party with an IED... Though I'm pretty sure she's not that." She says the later remarks in a lower tone, so as not to scare off the other girl before the gateman did his job.
GATE RESPONSE: Bork The Fork
The man at the gate was a heavy set fellow. His name was Bork the Fork. He had gotten this alias because he was known for putting both his food and his foes away with nothing but a fork. He knew his place in the food chain, and he wasn't bothered by it none. So long as his ass wasn't on the line he was content. He simply nodded as Lady Mian came in parking her fancy set of wheels and trotting her perky ass into the Syndicate HQ. "Hehe prolly off to blow da boss ey fella? Hahaha hope she don't cause no shrinkage if ya know whad I mean?" He joked with a rookie guard once she was safely out of earshot. He was pretty much a professional at talking shit about people at this point. Even the big boss wasn't safe if some rude, crude comment popped into his head. Although he was never caught saying anything so he was basically safe to go off as he liked because no one who did hear him cared enough to say anything. "I mean I ah ain't one of dem negrophilias or whateva dey're called but I might hafta crack open dat cold one! Hehe hopefully she donta rot away mah junk but aye ya gotta take risk sometime amIright?" He bellowed, patting the rookie roughly on the shoulders. The rookie said nothing but laughed nervously, clearly, he still wasn't accustomed to being around such big names. But Bork didn't pay his demeanor any mind. “Besides ain't much she could do ta old Borks bois dat ole Bork ain't already don himself hahaha!" Bork joked, or at least the rookie hoped he was joking. He really didn't want to picture all the STDs and sick things Bork may do in his free time with the whores the syndicate allows him.

Soon the gate had turned into a party as a whole gang of folk walked up to it. First a young dark-haired girl with a delivery. “Oh ah yeah? Hehe well I got a package for you too sugar!" He said, grabbing his crotch in another lewd gesture and laughing obnoxiously. Of course, with this size of his gut, the whole gesture seemed to be somewhat difficult for him. "Aye, lemme see that then. Uh, Jones family, Jones, Jones, hmm.. Oh I see, oh eeh. Yer one of the actual family huh? Weird dey'd send one of their own ta drop off. Eh anyway lemme check it out den." He said, grabbing the package, this time not his own, and waving a mechanical wand around it until it was finished. "Hmm, seems like it's alright. Eeh, ok, rookie. Go ahead and bring dis inside to one of da bosses." He ordered and the other guard quickly took the package and ran inside, closing the gate behind him. Bork was about to shoo off the young lady when he saw two others approach. One was a bodyguard, and believe it or buddy of his Iris. She was one tough broad and she had actually grown on Bork rather fast. Yeah he was rude and crude but she didn't seem to mind as much and her comebacks always made Bork laugh his fatass off. "Aye Iris babee how about you come pull my trigger hehe waddaya say?" He teased as some other guy someone Bork didn't recognize approached her. "Eh, dis guy botherin ya Iris? Wanna I should git rid of em?" Bork offered his already wrinkled forehead wrinkling more as it creased in a serious glare. He pounded his meaty fist into his meaty palm before stepping forward. "Aye pretty boy wai dontcha mind yer own buisness aye? Da lady clearly aint interested in yappin witcha. Maybe go do ya job huh? Im sure dey didn't hire you ta be chatting all day long." Bork furrowed his gray brow at the man. Bork was old, probably about as chauvinistic and rude as you could be. He had a gut that extended well past the rest of him, but there was some semblance of muscle underneath those layers of fat, and anyone who knew him back in his heyday could tell you he could knock in heads with the best of em. He was also fairly protective of Iris as she was one of the few dames who seemed to get Bork. Probably the only one since his dear departed wife. Bork may have seemed rough and callous on the outside, but even he had some kind of sweet side to him. He just had a hard time showing that sort of thing, forty years in the business taught him not to show weakness. Although he could be a bit much at times, after all he was just the gate guard. But while he was focused on the hired gun he didn't notice the approaching underboss. "C'mon Iris say da word and I'll punch in ole pretty boys face!" Suddenly Bork heard a very clear, and impatient throat clearing, "Uhum!" He turned around with his scowl still on his face, until he saw who it was and his expression turned fearful. "Oh uhuh Sir! I wasint expectin ta see ya! Here for da meeting? Well right dis way Mistah bossman sir I'm sure da others are awaiting your arrival!" He said in his best ass kissing tone. The underboss didn't pay him much mind as he sauntered off towards the building. Leaving Bork sweating as he let out a relieved sigh.
RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun kakemha kakemha Knight boi Knight boi

All the guests for tonight’s meeting had arrived, of course not all of the Syndicate big names would be able to attend, but Lucifer was mostly satisfied with everyone who was in attendance. He scanned carefully over the room, doing a mental check to be sure that everybody he wanted to attend was present. “It appears most of us are here, but I know one remains…Knowing him, he just wanted to make a fashionably late entrance.” he muttered the last sentence under his breath.

Almost as if on cue as soon as Lucifer muttered this music could slowly be heard growing louder and louder coming towards the room. This familiar style of music was played by only one man in the syndicate upper hierarchy. The double doors burst open as two fine ladies of the night held them open for a black man wearing a striped purple suit. He had an exotic fur draped around his shoulders, clearly some sort of wild cat, and he wore tinted shades even though he was inside. He casually swaggered on over towards Lucifer giving him a slight bow. "Oh King of hell, and prince of darkness! I, have, ARRIVED!" he said one word at a time before shouting out the last word passionately. "Yessir Sassparilla Daaangerous! The Pimp among Pimps! The Mac Daddy Dangerous haas arrived! Finally, you may begin." With that Sassparilla took his seat, gesturing for one of his girls to take a seat in his lap while he sat back listening to what the other big man had to say.
1640956849873.png
Now everybody who would be in attendance was here, good. He placed a hand on Satan’s Law, and suddenly any noise from outside of Lucifer’s office went completely silent: an ability that suppressed all sound from reaching inside its vicinity, and suppressed all sound from reaching outside of it, ideal for preventing eavesdroppers. He then returned his hands to their interlocking position on his desk “Now that all those attending tonight’s meeting have arrived, let’s begin. First of all, I would like to thank you all for taking the time out of your ‘busy’ schedules to make this meeting happen and to reward all of you for your services. For our first order of business, we will be shifting our priorities from expansion into investigating further into these anomalies. Reports of supernatural events occurring throughout the city have increased dramatically within the last year since the cracks in the sky appeared. You will look into these events, contain them and find out whatever you can, as always I will be keeping a close ‘eye’ on all of you throughout this process.”

The Pimp known as Sassparilla clicked his tongue making a tsk sound at this news. "Look big daddy! Sass is cool wit runnin da hoeing bracket foe ya but he can't be worryin bout all dis supernatural hoodoo voodoo shiit ya hear me big dog? Sassparilla gotta look out for Sassparilla he ain't got no stake in dis anonolamalee shit." He said rather forcefully leaning back into his seat as he continued. "Side Sassparilla aint a fighter, he's a lova baaby." He pointed out and he began to fondle his hoes affectionately.
Lucifer’s gaze snapped at Sassparilla, his gaze broiling with a wave of fiery anger that quickly gave way to a warm smile “You’ll do as I say, Dangerous. I do not care how it is you go about dealing with it, but this is not a request, and did I mention that any information that’s gathered will be compensated for generously. I’m sure you have many girls who want things, and I’m sure you want to give those things to them? I’ll see to it that you and your girls get whatever they need or want, as long as I get what I want in return." Sassparilla held a hand up stopping Lucifer before he could finish, "That's all you had to say big dog. Sassparilla looves spoiling his hoes. Do continuu."

Lucifer slowly nodded “That goes for anyone else with notions of objecting. I am offering the highest rewards for any information concerning the anomaly and these supernatural occurrences throughout the city…Moving onto the second order of business, which I will keep short: two of the five embodiments under my command have gone rogue, Six and the Jasper Prince. As you know the Prince has been imprisoned inside of Cold Gate for the last week, but I suspect that by the time this meeting is adjourned he would have escaped. I believe it is Six that will be responsible, and while Thaddeus is hot on his trail, Moses has gone silent in these last few nights. I would advise everyone to avoid those two if at all possible, there are not many in this room who would have an easy time with them, and the Prince, in particular, has a reputation for ‘converting’ people into his way of thinking. I will not tolerate betrayal, especially the betrayal of the weak-minded. In saying that, if you somehow manage to bring one of them to me, I will grant you a single wish of your desire. Otherwise be on the lookout, for Six in particular, whatever it is you may have heard about him before, I assure you that he is much worse, and much more dangerous.” Lucifer let out a deep sigh before continuing “And that concludes the second order of business. Now I will move on to the real reason I gathered you all here tonight. I have been receiving reports of a mass military moving toward Hell City, our old friend the Pantheon seems to be returning, and this time it looks like they plan to invade Hell City with full force which will arrive sometime in the next few days, though I believe some of them will be here already. Some of you may be worried, but I would ask you all to put your concerns at ease as their arrival couldn’t be more timely and I believe it our duty as the shepherds of this fine city, and in the light of these unprecedented circumstances that we should properly commemorate this arrival with a celebration. After all, this will not just be a celebration of the Pantheon’s grand fall, but the anniversary of that day…” he smiled with pure delight as he uttered the next words “The day I killed God.”

Last edited:
1640968159266.png
Mr. Greenlight
Location: The 4th Floor of a certain abandoned building, dilapidated street
Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud Knight boi Knight boi Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Syndicate Mentions)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Somewhere in the shadows of a deserted alleyway, not far off from a long-forgotten building now brought to a sorry state of its former glory, stood a man wearing an odd glowing helmet. The helmet showed nothing of the man's face and seemed to have a sort of light implanted in it but the light was currently off showing no signs of light. "It's here...we should make haste." The voice said the voice was low and distorted. Almost like it was using some sort of autotune to alter its sound. The figure continued walking, a briefcase in its hand the contents unknown to anyone but him. The weather was clear, and there hadn't been much chaos tonight...well at least for Hell City it wasn't very chaotic. Perfect night to go out and enjoy the fresh air...or stay home and binge-watch your favorite shows on Syndicate Programming. Both were good, but tonight he had business and he took his job very seriously.

The man stopped his helmeted head looking up towards the roof of the building. The light on his helmet almost acted as a giant eye to take in his surroundings. His movements were almost robotic as he worked, slow and meticulous, calculated to his exact specifications as he moved into the door and up the stairs on the building. As he moved different images flashed through his mind. Static could be heard as the light on his helmet flashed on, switching through different images. Two men beating each other bloody in a ring, a metallic man chopping up what appeared to be a human torso, a channel flashing propaganda in favor of the Syndicate faction. These and many more channels flashed on his helmet, and would flash in the minds of everyone in the building as the power of the building began to react. The energy of the building fluctuated, flickering on and off as he got closer, eventually with every step a lightbulb in the building would explode, shattering to pieces around him. Loud static would soon erupt in the building filling the heads of the two monsters fighting as well as the show hostess, and sniper man. Slowly their heads would be filled with static, the sound deafening, and the buzzing gray fuzzy image of static filling their heads. Then just like that, it stopped, and suddenly the man was in the room. He looked around, his head turning slowly to observe those around him. He turned to Dob, "You are scheduled to be at the headquarters. Your absence will be noted, and this will reflect poorly on you as an Underboss of the Syndicate." The distorted twisted voice informed Dob, before turning its head almost unnaturally towards the little girl. "You are assaulting a Syndicate underboss. We would advise against this if you desire to continue feeding on fear and living onward from this day." Even with the girl's power, the man showed no sign of fear. If anything he only emitted sinister energy, his very presence in the room felt foreign and left those in the room with a sense of unease. He suddenly turned his head towards the broken window. "My target has fled...this is troublesome." He quickly turned his head towards the two monsters in the room. "You do not concern my business. I suggest you set aside your differences, lest you find yourselves both terminated…" with every turn of his head he would stare even with no expression or face to see his stare was somehow even more unnerving behind the helmet. "We will take our leave now...goodbye." Suddenly all the power in the building went back to normal and any static, or lingering images dispersed as well. Somewhere not far from the building, however… Soon the fleeing duo would find themselves in a dark alleyway making their escape, only to find themselves at a dead end. Flashes of light, and the same eerie buzzing static sound began to play in their heads as a shadow of a rather tall figure began to slowly inch its way towards them. But in an instant, the man had disappeared. Everything seemed fine, until like some sort of Slenderman the figure seemed to have teleported behind them. "Hello...you are Enjyre..yes?" He asked but there seemed to be no real question there. He was very certain, almost as if he was reminding her of who she was...or rather telling her. "I am...Mister Greenlight." As he said this the images on his mask stopped, and instead it started to glow green. "I am very happy to tell you that you have been approved for a show on Syndicate Programming. We at Syndicate programming know you have many other channels to choose from, and acknowledge that you are free to forfeit your life if you desire to reject our offer. Syndicate programming, we put the S.I.N in Television.” The man held open the briefcase showing several stacks of paper stapled together. It was a contract, the basics really. Requirements for being on the SP network, liability dismissals if something were to go wrong, any personal info they might need as well as a section verifying that the person in mind was aware that any choice to leave their company would result in termination via death. Mister Greenlight stood as still as a statue, not making a single move as he awaited their response. At this point the choice was up to the duo...would they take the offer? Or risk falling prey to Mister Greenlight.

Havoc vs Essence
~Near Pink Rabbit Cafe~

She had to admit, the information that was given was accurate. He was a tough one. Essence willed her platform to carry her forward and like a surfer catching a wave she rode it swiftly out of the line of his path. The building she flew by and did a skater like turn over chimed with the sound of shattered glass- and Juan emerged from it unharmed- body reflecting the light of the moon as its rays bounced off his black chitin form. The only clothing left were those spandex pants.

Offhandedly, she had to admit that those must've been some really good pants.

"You're wasting time here." He called from where he was, drawing her attention back to him. Reptilian's eyes stared up at her with clear frustration. "At some point I'll catch you, red. And when I do, that's it." His voice wasn't stern, serious, or even sounded like a warning. It was actually quite casual. Like he knew he'd catch her eventually- and that all of this was just a waste of both their time.

"Call it quits now, and I'll let you go without looking back. All I want is some food- you're getting in my way of getting that now. Whoever sent you isn't worth your life, so turn around and leave- no one will ever know."

He paused right after saying that, and although he had no ears, the mandibles that were a part of his mouth clicked shut as his eyes glanced down at the store they across from them both.

"Hey! You guys broke my windows!"​

Neither said a word but the bunny girl / shop owner clearly was peeved. While Juan's eyes followed the damage of the duel so far, Essence scowled. This was why she hated long standing fights. There was bound to be interruptions somewhere along the way in this hell-hole of a city.

"One of you are gonna have to pay for that you know!"​

This was clearly just going to be a headache, she could deal with the shop owner later. Witnesses couldn't be allowed as Mr. Wilson had said, so that just added another head to the count she would charge him for. While Ciri fumed, Essence ignored her but did so in a manner that kept the woman in her peripheral. Just as she was turning her attention back to her real target, something tickled her invisible bubble of perception--

--Juan struck out with a chitin covered fist that glowed red hot white in mid air. The strike sparkled off his arm and shot out a fist shaped form of energy. In a split second she had only a moment to do something or else his strike would no doubt ruin her defenses. She conjured a shield that curved around her with her palm out. The blast struck, the shield immediately saw resistance, Essence went sailing backwards with grit teeth, and her shield fractured but did not dissolve when she forced momentum to cease and slowed herself to a stall.

As she opened her eyes and blinked out the bleariness, Juan had already begun moving towards her, muttering something to the cafe owner which if she heard it (which she should've given those giant ears), ultimately amounted to a: "Sorry bout the windows." As he ran by.

Such insolence wouldn't be tolerated. Orbs were conjured- ten of them, and with a point, she launched all of them forward. They went for both the either ignorant or strong bunny girl, and the rest for her target.

In that moment something struck her. Powerful electricity that should have sent muscle spams through her body only left tingles. Freya's body flashed pink, her eyes glowing the same hue, a scowl etching itself onto her face as she was hit with a rhino's force level of feedback from the damage her defenses had taken.

Her platform flickered out of existence, and she fell from the sky.

For one brief second, as Juan felt power rush into his veins as seven orbs zeroed in on him and three went after the bunny, he caught sight of whom had sniped his opponent from the adjacent building. Focusing his sight, he saw her. Wolf ears, tail, highlighted hair, clearly frightened or uncertain or maybe a mixture of both. It was rare to see others in this hellish sovereign state get involved in a fight between supers, even more rare to see someone who had launched the attack look so nervous unless they were either a complete noob or had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

Either way he had bigger problems to deal with as he felt a new rush pulse through his body just as he punched an orb so hard it cracked the ground under his foot, and sent it arcing back towards another.

As he leaped out of the path of the orbs, a surprise caught him. They curved, going after him, flipping in the air he dodged and then focusing, with a loud click, wings sprung out from his carapace back. Brief surprise was replaced with understanding when he saw a glowing pink light down the road rise back into the air.

Strands of red hair covered parts of her face, but the woman was livid. Her powers were responding to her emotions- he could see it. Aura waved wildly around her like hissing serpents. But he couldn't watch. The orbs were following him now- just like they were following the bunny. Keeping up with even her speed.

A psychic growl echoed in the air for a mile, with a flick of her head, a single vein bulging in her temple, Freya willed her platform to carry her higher as she rose onto her feet.

"YE BITCH!" The place boomed with her voice as she wiped away the hint of blood that trickled from her nose and spat, gone were the green eyes- replaced only by wisps of glowing pink light. The orbs bulged, becoming bigger at her exclamation.

Wheeling around, as if she could see everything in such clarity, Freya looked in the exact place that San was hiding. And with an extension of her hand, her clothes and hair billowed on a nonexistent breeze as she called out her power- clearly now serious. Pink energy grabbed the pole that San was hiding behind, and with a movement of her fingers upwards- the pole was ripped out like a toothpick from a sandwhich. Crumpled to the point it made horrific screeches of metallic agony, and then was dropped like trash.

"Ya picked te wrong girl ta mess wit lass" the voice a loud whisper in San's ears.

Without a single waste of time- beams of pink energy shot out from her hands as she ominously began to float closer towards San. A single one missed and struck the ground that San stood on, crushing it the moment it hit.

While Juan and the cafe owner had no choice but to deal with the orbs- it was clear without her full attention on them, the orbs were clearly lacking the deft marksmanship needed to hit properly. But foolish maneuvering could still lead to a world of pain.

Mention: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Ciri) Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (San)

Interacts: N/A

Last edited:
Chain Killer

129c75124bcdd9295e7ae0bcb6ecc31c.jpg

Winter
Swinging through the district
Interaction
: -
Mention: Knight boi Knight boi Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Around: Closed
After pulling back, Winter confirmed that he was not detected. Even so, his observation left him crossing the two candidates out. Powerful as they were, they were not emotionally viable. Silent as he came, Winter pulled out of the scene. Unnecessary entanglement was undesirable. Chains materialised from the link in his hand and shot toward a high rise building, stringing Winter as it retracted.

From buildings to buildings, Winter swung through the air with appearing and disappearing chains. When he ran out of buildings, he latched to electric poles. When they disappeared, too, he glided nearly inches above the street, avoiding would-be criminals with a speed too fast for the eyes.

His phone rang when he was close to home. The message it showed had his heart tightened. Winter changed his course toward the western part of the district. Two Embodiments.

"Please survive," he muttered as he picked up speed.

Alistair Garish

Lt4aihw.jpg

Stored Heat: 5%
Interaction: kakemha kakemha
Mentions:

Alistair sighed lightly as he stood before a trio of men, impatiently tapping his foot on the asphalt below. Despite the very obvious frustration he was feeling his expression remained unchanging. "So....you really expected me to believe these were real...?" He asked, holding small sparkling gems laid out on a black cloth in his palm. Diamonds, apparently. Premium and top of the line worth a fortune they said. This interested Alistair quite a bit as anyone looking to push diamonds typically did it through the Syndicate. High quality gems were worth a lot of money, especially in regards to technological and scientific uses. The Syndicate had better ties to such things than he did and could get a much higher price.

This typically meant one of three things. One, The people who approached him were actually stupid and didn't realize the value of what they had. Two, These diamonds were a level of hot that he didn't wish to deal with and could of possibly even been stolen from the Syndicate themselves. Or, the third option and most likely...they were fakes. As usual the lattermost option proved true. "Cubic zirconium...fools diamonds. A very good forgery but not good enough to trick my sensors." He spoke flatly, tossing the 'diamonds' into the face of the tallest brute in front of him. "You're lucky I have a prior engagement, or I wouldn't be leaving things as they are. My time is quite valuable...do be careful not to waste it in the future."

Alistair let out another sigh and turned to make his leave before a hand was placed on his shoulder. "Oi. Who tha' 'ell do ya think you are, ya posh fuck?" The man brazenly spoke while threateningly squeezing down on his shoulder. Had he expected a reaction he would get none, Alistair just remained still and in silence in the face of...he believed he called himself 'Bosco'. A fat pig of a man that stood a good two heads above him and built like a bull. Broad shoulders, thick arms, with a fat gut to match. His pig face looked like life hit him a few to many times with the ol' ugly stick.
Not an uncommon sight in Hell City unfortunately. From the looks of the screws in his arms and the pressure squeezing down he was augmented himself, likely stolen or second-hand.

"Oi dunno who th' hell ya think you are mate, but no one calls Bosco a liar." He growled as his lackies surrounded him, both of the two men no more handsome than Bosco himself. But at-least their bodies looked less like a 'roided out gorilla, more on the lithe side like himself. The two lackies drew guns in a comically threatening manner, Alistair tapping his staff on the ground in annoyance. "I really do think you should just let this go, Bosco. You're making me late for my appointment...I despise a lack of punctuality." He spoke coldly. The trio including big boss Bosco himself all busted out into an ugly and unsettling laughter that echoed in the alleyway. "Your ass ain't goin' anywhere!" Bosco roared, rearing his right fist back and aiming a mighty blow directly at Alistair's face.

The man seemed relatively unphased, simply letting out a disappointed sigh. A clichè suckerpunch attack. He expected no less from such a troglodyte really. Alistair moved his head to the side to easily dodge the blow while at the same time a soft metal clink could be heard. If one looked closely they would see his cane become more loose, flexible even. In what seemed like an instant the arm holding Alistair in place would be severed from Bosco's person, the Appraiser moving to the side just as blood began to spray from the open wound. He now held in his hand a sword laid out resting on the ground, currently only the length of his cane which is a bit under four foot.

The men stared in shock while poor Bosco cried out in agony and held his bloodied stump. "Why you little bitch!" Bosco roared. Despite just losing an arm Bosco was fueled with rage. The raven haired man quickly leapt upward and to the side as his two lackies opened fire and Bosco swung once more. The horrid sound of metal through flesh coupled with metal striking against asphalt could be heard with Alistair landing a few feet away from the main man himself. "Such a pity.." He muttered. For a time the three men stood eerily still, though shortly collasped into a minced up puddle of gore. "Street trash not even worth the air they wasted.." The man mused, flicking his weapon free of blood. With another soft click the cane would go rigid once more, Alistair calmly walking away from the scene.

Checking the time he quickly made his way to Jones Technology, taking faster routes along buildings when needed. Once near the building he expelled a bit of excess heat before he made his way up to the front gate. "I am here to see Ms. Scarlet, it should be on the schedule." He told the man at the checkpoint, who quickly checked the schedule and waved him inside. With a slight nod he headed in, glaring at the guard who he knew would likely ask him for his cane. With the guard backing off he journeyed to the lobby and took a seat to await Scarlet.

1641068682073.png
Nacht
Mian was never one for long and drawn out conversation, with Lucifer she never needed to worry about such things. The man spoke his mind distinctly to the point and left nothing to one's imagination or own self-interpretation. Perhaps that was why Mian grew to call him her friend in the first place, if not it was one of the main reasons most definitely. When Lucifer spoke Mian always listened, attentively and carefully. In hell city his words were law and although she placed herself outside of his subservience she valued him and was loyal to him. A deal with the devil often bore quite amusing results, after all, was said and done and in her time with Lucifer, she had born witness to many an amusement. Amusements Mian's extended and dull life welcomed with open arms regardless of how she may project herself outwardly.

When Lucifer spoke Mian's facial expression remained stoic with a hint of boredom ever so slightly apparent. The Fallen Angel had many times before raised his voice to her and by this stage in their long history, Mian could barely identify his venomed words. The Lady Death at one stage would have been outraged when addressed in such a way but by now she knew the friend that sat aside her was simply being himself. Perhaps he was upset at her for asking questions but it was important the man knew she was no subject for him to walk over but a partner in crime. When her chin was taken in hand and her eyes brought to meet with Lucifer's own the woman remained stoic, moving her arms to interweave with one another as she adjusted her posture accordingly. To stare into Mian's eyes was to stare into an endless void, one that felt almost like an ever looping trap one could never escape. Her eyes were dark, consuming and those who met them would feel weak and lethargic but not Lucifer. Never Lucifer. In fact, there was some point in the late 1300s Mian remembered he even complimented on their diabolical beauty. Something she remembered but chose to ignore due to the man's habit of honeying words.

What happened next was a display of loyalty, a theatrical display of a promise long held between the two. They were together at the start of all this and would be at the end. When released from the man's grasp Mian brought a palm of her own to her chin and used it to prop herself up against the table. "Many have claimed that flirting with death is the spice of life. But you Lucifer, I believe at this stage it may just be a bad habit.". A bad habit in quite the literal sense, peering into her eyes was bad enough but touching her for such a long period of time was akin to Achilles stabbing himself in the heel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the meeting had begun Mian remained silent throughout the entirety, granted she came close to speaking when Sassparilla publically refused to aid Lucifer in his plans but fortunately for the mans own sanity Lucifer spoke first and laid the motion to rest. The meeting overall had little impact on Mian, her job had always been to do the work others could not and the anomalies up until this point were areas the majority had been ordered to watch from a distance. Gathering intel on such areas was paramount to her work regardless of if Lucifer had ordered it or not, this just meant she could kill two birds with one stone. Money was not an object she found herself enticed by but efficiency, that was worthwhile enough.

In fact other than that the only time Mian even moved throughout the meeting was at the very end when Lucifer mentioned killing god. When the man spoke those words Mian's stoic expression changed to one of a smile creeping along her features.

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving @

Last edited:
5EDFE3E2-A35D-4055-939C-23D434842F95.jpeg
Churi
Interaction: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

That same laugh that always came before misfortune came. That same innocent happy giggle of joy as the the boy lazied on the roof across the street. His tail lazily curling up and down as he rolled his ball back and forth before a devilish cute smirk slipped onto his lips as he got up. His lower half stretching like a cat would with his front paws stretched forward and butt up in the air before he looked down to the turrets guarding the place. With the simple snap of his fingers a little flick of blue dust shot from his hands and to each turret. There gear motors giving out in a spew of sparks and turning them all off before another happy giggle came as he leapt off and onto MediSAT looking in through a few of the windows before he bounced the ball once. In response and with his powers the medical equipment in a room with an average male on oxygen and support due to some illness started to go heywire. Alarms blaring to alert doctors of the situation as some systems shut off. Others glitched and gave false readings of the man dying all while the little boy watched the window with glee waiting to watch the panic of doctors.
(sorry it’s shorter than normal)​

1640813028816.png

Iris Smith
While waiting for Kito to say something, Iris had her attention drawn to another sight that she had not noticed before, or rather had but decided to not get his attention given all that was happening. Listening to his first remarks and the addressing to the girl, she had an answer to her previous thoughts, it was indeed one of the family. A bit risky sending a potential heir to do grunt work, though one would have to be rather stupid to hit out at her. Still she hoped the girl would take Bork's words in stride.

"Well, I doubt it'll be as dangerous as hitting on Lady Death." With a grin at that she listens to the rest he had to say, mostly in regard to Kito. While rather vulgur, she didn't much mind it, a soldier that didn't have a foul mouth was normally a bit of bad news, be it as they were overly serious and green, or they were dethatched as everyone around them keeps dying. The former was dangerous, the later was a curse. Well, that wasn't totally true, there were assassins and other professional sorts, but most of them worked alone or in supervision of men such as Bork.

"Ah Bork, still alive you Fat Bastard?" She says with a little bit of a grin. "And you know me Bork, if I pull a trigger it's to kill or for keeps and someone like you has to keep the whor..." With that she pauses a bit and steps out of the way. "Speak of the Devil." It was then the self-proclaimed, if not deserved Pimp of Pimps walked on through with an escort, not even paying attention to the guards or anyone else as Bork the Fork immediately clamed up. Then again with what she heard of Sassparilla, she didn't exactly want his attention, such a job she would never consider doing and forcing her into it would have the most violent of reactions, she promised herself that. More than a few had made an attempt and paid dearly.

Pushing aside such dark thoughts, she waits for the Pimp to be out of earshot as she speaks up. "Eh don't worry about him, least not yet, and who knows, maybe the yet will change before I leave." She says with a bit of a grin.

"Though keep your eyes open old man, you got a few years left in you don't you? I rather not go pour some whiskey on your grave because you got sloppy, forty years of being tough is impressive enough. And don't give me any stories about being two days from retirement or I'll belt you one across the gob." The old man had watched out for her a bit and she understood that his work needed a bit of vulgarity and being tough, it wasn't like her own job was too far removed, though she had to keep up a bit of a reputation. Still a little nagging never hurt Bork and since his wife passed on, while she had no interest in ever pulling his trigger she could at least try and make sure no one pulled a different sort of trigger on him, a show of respect for the veteran.

Interactions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Bork)

Last edited:
Hell Hostess

Enjyre
Alleyway
Interaction
: Mr. Greenlight
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Mention: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Avalor
[Found match. Head of Syndicate Programming T.V Network. Age: irrelevant. Threat Level: Embodiment]
[Simulating Fight. Host and Avalor end up dead: 24.4%. Host ends up dead and Avalor escape with grievous injury: 5.1%. Unknown: 70.5%]

The air froze around them. Even as Avalor sent anxious message regarding a spatial distortion, Enjyre already made her decision.

[Syndicate Programming: Hell City's largest television network. Famous programs include Hell's Kitchen, A Day with Tartarus, and Torture Killer]

A dream from when her uncle was still alive, when she still wanted to study media and be a reporter. When her dream was to appear in front of the television. The ends of her lips quirked up.

"Avalor, tell everyone I'll be an auxiliary member from now on." Enjyre took the contract, flipping through and scanning it for the details and storing it in her memory storage. She smiled fearlessly at Mr. Greenlight, playful dancing in her eyes. "Do you have a pen, darling? It's awfully inconvenient, but I left mine with my laptop and camera back at the building."

"Enjyre-" His voice was stuck in his throat.

"You know the rules of Blood Haven, darling." A singsong voice. "Stability before all. I'll be putting a silly childhood dream before the faction, so of course I'll be stepping down."

Their eyes met. Pink eyes, grey eyes, heavy with emotion. Avalor broke eye contact, taking a step behind. "I'll inform the rest."

"Thank you darling~"

1641106133205.png1641106137061.png
Gin Zatoichi & Joseph Knight Kingsman
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun
This is a collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing Joseph) & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Playing Gin & Bo-Shu)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Somewhere else far off in the slums of Hell City aka the junker district. A white-haired man in a cloak slowly hobbled his way through the crowds of homeless people. Even with his rags he appeared out of place from the other homeless. He wasn't malnourished, and he didn't seem as dirty as the other homeless. He also wore a blindfold, but it seemed to be made from quite the luxurious fabric. Far too nice for this part of the city. But no one seemed to notice as the apparently blind man felt his way past the crowd. "So, now that we are here I must make contact with my fresh recruit." He said seemingly to no one at first, but then the focus of his speech was revealed as the crowd of homeless parted. A man with striking emerald eyes and brown locks that flowed down to his shoulders emerged from the parted crowd with one hand resting on his chin as though he was in thought and the other holding a large leather briefcase “Then while you make contact, I will report back to HQ and get things in order for our next move.” Joseph said while nodding to himself and being visibly jittery, he’d been getting this bad feeling ever since he came back to this city and he was half-distracted in reassuring himself that everything would go as planned. The blindfolded man nodded in agreement, "Yes that would be best. I'll make haste now. Be safe, there are eyes everywhere." The man said as he began to head off towards an area of the district where trash was brought in to be incinerated. This was how he had gotten into the city, and it was how his companion would make their way in. Other cities paid hell city to allow them to dump their garbage in its massive incinerator, and usually, the trucks were heavily looked over before being allowed entry. But with enough money, and the right contacts you could manage to get one or two people in at a time without being found out. Of course, this was dangerous because if you didn't move fast enough or ended up falling asleep in the trash you would be crushed or burned to a crisp. But hopefully, his recruit was careful enough to not pass out in the garbage.
Bo-Shu the Collection Man
1641106112896.pngSomewhere close by a man stood hidden amongst the homeless. He leaned against an old shed wall with a cigarette in his mouth and his lighter clicking as he tried to light it. "Well damn, eh? Seems like my luck's flying high today, eh?" He said to no one in particular. He had come to the slums for his own personal reasons, he had a few friends who had helped him out when he first started out in Hell City. So he made sure to come back and repay them however he could. Usually, that meant booze but hey! Who was he to judge? Luckily this time he got some juicy info that he knew his boss would want to hear about. "Best be gettin, eh? Not gonna be wantin ta stay in these parts longer than I'm welcome, eh?" The man's accent was clearly foreign. No one in Hell City talked like that. Hell no one on this continent talked like that. Well except easterners, which by the look of his silky slicked-back hair, and his dark coppery skin color made it clear he was of eastern descent. He quickly began marching in place almost hopping side to side as if warming up for a marathon, then with fleet feet and nigh silent steps he began to jog away from the man he had overheard talking with the Pantheon agent. He was almost in the clear when one homeless man called out to him, "Aye! Copperboy! Ain't cha got ta bring dis fancy doodad to yer boss in da Syndicate!?" He yelled, causing Bo to cringe in discomfort. It was one of his old friends, and bless his heart he was as dumb as the sacks of trash he slept on. The item in question was a tablet with all the list of the collections he had finished that day. Sure it would have sent him back more than he would have liked money wise. But he had already sent up a backup of the files to his office computer, so really this was just bad luck. "Uhm uh…" He quickly ran over to his friend, snatching the device and slipping it into his pocket looking to see if his target had noticed him. Joseph’s attention instantly honed in toward Bo-Shu’s direction when his ear caught word of the Syndicate, he gestured goodbye to Gin as they parted ways, Joseph was not normally one to take chances, especially not this early in the stages of their plan, but right now Joseph had wanted nothing more than to make a b-line straight to headquarters and back to his beloved ATHENA. Brushing away the daunting suspicion that they were perhaps overseen or overheard, Joseph merged himself back in with the crowd and used the street corners to his advantage whilst looking for a way to escape unnoticed.

"Shit fuck dammit!" Bo-Shu swore although he did so in his foreign tongue so he only received odd looks and laughs from the homeless around him. He watched as his target started to walk away. He clearly knew Bo-Shu had overheard him and now Bo-Shu had to make a decision, either he let his target go and run back to HQ to inform Lucifer….Or he went out of his way to make sure his target didn't escape and tip off the others that their cover had been blown. He took out his lighter and with a single flick, the fire came to life finally lighting his cigarette. He took a long drag then exhaled tilting his head back so the smoke would fly up in the air. "Guess it's a chase then, eh?" He said with a smug smirk on his face before he began to walk after Joseph not attempting to hide his presence in the least. He strutted towards him with both hands in his pocket and a cigarette held between his lips. He took shortcuts moving over the tin roofs of the shed and shack trash houses that made up this part of the district. Regardless of how fast Joseph moved he never seemed to get anywhere any further away from Bo-Shu who seemed to be casually keeping pace not seeming to break a sweat. Hell! He didn't even look like he was trying! Almost like a slasher character in a horror movie he was simply walking towards him always on his tail even if he picked up the pace.

Joseph didn’t even have to look back, he could tell that he was being followed, and using one of the turns to his advantage, he got a split-seconds glance at the man who was…Climbing on top of the roofs? Was this guy even trying to hide? Joseph wondered what kind of idiot shadowed their target like that, he thought it was time to lead this guy on a little goose chase. Joseph slipped down into an alleyway, and slipped away again, he even cut through some of the abandoned buildings all in an attempt to lose the guy, but it seemed no matter where Joseph went or how hard he tried to shake this guy off his tail: he’d just keep coming. Joseph bit the tip of his thumb, fine, if that is the way he wanted to do it, then that is the way it’d be done. Joseph was done playing cat and mouse, he looked for the tallest building in his vicinity “You’ll do.” he said to himself as he pressed a button on either side of his belt which shot out grapple hooks that latched onto the roof of the building, and sent Joseph shooting up into the air: onto the roof.

From up here, Joseph was able to get a good look at the guy following him, and he couldn't say that he recognized him or at the very least he wasn’t worth recognizing. Joseph had gone through and memorized every single Syndicate soldier listed in ATHENA’s database, which meant that Joseph knew all about every Syndicate member that was worth knowing, and the man pursuing him was not on that list. Joseph fitted his gloves and placed his briefcase down on the ledge of the building, unclipping the case and laying it open to reveal the pieces of a sniper-rifle inside, he started connecting the pieces together and set it up on the ledge before establishing a line of shot.

Bo-shu had kept pace the entire time, seemingly not missing a step or losing track of the brunette haired man. He smirked as he casually stopped in front of the building the man had zipped away to lazily dropping his head back and looking up. "Eh, playing hard to get, eh?" He said his eyes almost lulling over as if he was about to pass out. He lifted his hand, hunching over and waving for the man to come closer. "C'mon bruh, I ain't got time to play tag, eh. Let's stop playing cat and mouse witcha, eh." Bo-Shu seemed loose as he began to walk in place. If anyone had been looking in on the scene they might assume he was talking to himself, maybe practising lines for some sort of show. He wasn't! But it might come off that way! He stared up at the man right in his line of sight, a clear shot ready for the taking as this guy seemed clueless about the sniper aimed at him. "Yeah I'll give him one of des and one of des! Hyah!" He said shadow boxing the air waiting for his ‘cornered’ prey to make a move.

Joseph watched Bo-Shu through the scope of his rifle, and he could hardly believe what he was seeing, the man was shadow-boxing right in his sights, completely unaware that he was but a pull of the trigger’s away from having his head turned into a cloud of red mist “Today is your unlucky day, goodbye.” Joseph said to nobody in particular and pulled the trigger, his aim true. The bullet travelled at incredible speeds, the gunfire igniting in the chamber and sending the bullet propelling through the elongated barrel of the rifle and flying right at the unexpecting Bo-Shu who was still seemingly shadow boxing. But as the bullet was due to make contact Bo-Shu seemed to stop for a second before stumbling back and falling on his ass. "Eh?! Damn trash!" He said kicking at some rumble he appeared to have tripped over. However, there was no sound of impact, no blood, nothing! It was almost as if the bullet had completely vanished not so much as a bullet indent in a nearby wall. "Well if ya ain't gonna do nothing guess it's my move eh?" He said jumping up and down in the air almost like a rabbit before bounding off in the direction of the sniper, his eyes locked on him... Joseph was taken back for a second by the missed shot, he was almost certain his aim was right on the money, which meant that it must have been something to do with his rifle, was it somehow damaged on the way here? It didn't matter, Joseph readjusted himself, though this time when he looked back through the scope he could see Bo-Shu staring directly back at him, and it looked like he was getting ready to…Jump!? JUMP!? He watched as Bo-Shu bounded up and was coming right for him, Joseph didn’t even have the time to wonder how a human was jumping that high, and as his instincts took over he found himself lining up and firing a series of consecutive shots. A carefree smile spread across his ruggedly handsome face as the bullets came flying at him.’Oh shit, looks like I'm fucked eh?’ He thought to himself as the bullets made their way at him, their aim dead on. However...something odd occurred. Something that unless you had some kind of high tech eye or inhuman senses you would have missed it. As each bullet lined up making its way towards Bo-Shu he leapt up pushing his fancy suede shoes down on each bullet and walking on them as if he was walking upstairs all the way till he was face to face with his attacker, his leg raised ready to kick, somewhat like a crane. "Man, bad luck eh? You shoulda figured that wouldn’ta worked on me. Ain'tcha heard of Bo-Shu the boundless before?" He said all of this mid-air before quickly closing the distance and striking at the sniper a savage kick square in the wide-eyed Joseph’s chest who went flying across to the other side of the roof and hitting his back against the ledge, losing grip of his rifle along the way. Panic and shock were evident all over Joseph’s face, ‘Just who the fuck is this guy’, he wondered to himself and quickly reached for something underneath his coat, pulling out a flash-bang he tossed it in front of Bo-Shu before it detonated and threw himself off the ledge. ‘What the hell was that just now!? Did he just…Did he just really walk on my bullets!? I’ve never seen anyone pull off something like that before, what the hell did I just find myself in?’ he wondered while he was freefalling from the edge, maneuvering himself mid-air he grappled onto another building, this time shooting himself through a window, and the moment he landed on his feet he shot around the corner to hide from plain view. While he was hidden, he took out a different device that looked something akin to a phone and started tapping on the screen “Bo-Shu…Bo-Shu the boundless…Just who the hell are you?” he typed on Bo-Shu’s name, and ATHENA handled the rest of the work on digging up any records connected to his name. Joseph could hardly believe his eyes at what he was reading, as far as public records went, Bo-Shu didn’t look like he was anything that impressive or threatening, in fact as far as his official record went he had been listed down as a human? A HUMAN!? An impossibility, Joseph knew this much, but how was it nobody else knew? Just who was this guy and where did he come from? These were the first questions Joseph asked himself before thoughts of self-preservation started to kick in. A man that could literally walk on bullets was not going to be an easy target, if he was going to stand a chance, he was going to need to call in the big guns. Joseph pulled out a small antenna at the top of the device in his hand, leaning in to say the code phrase “Titan of War.”

Back at War Gears HQ, ATHENA the supercomputer beams to life, engines whirring at absurdly loud sounds as her feminine voice echoed the phrase
“Deploying Titan of War.”, a secret door opening below ATHENA revealing the unnamed mech-suit of Joseph’s creation, the roof above opened and the jetpacks on the mech-suit started to run before it shot off toward Joseph’s destination.

Bo-Shu V.S Joseph Knight Kingsman - Part 1 of ?

BF77F49E-5A45-4FDC-A12A-2F3B86D759AC.jpeg
Isla
Interaction: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Damafaud Damafaud Knight boi Knight boi

At this point she was pissed off but in that childish not knowing how to react way. The tentacles stopped and let go of Död. Still though the little girl clung to Enjyra’s thigh as she watched more and more bullies show up one after the other as if it wasn’t hard enough for her to get a decent meal with Död around constantly ruining her play and feedings now all this other people decided to show and ruin it more on top of treating her like nothing. She was the damn blood demon of the west hallows!! A literal terror of the fucking night ever night. Most people feared running into her, the thought alone of even hearing a little girl in the streets kept them away and yet here she was being belittled like she was nothing!

Still she knew better and simply reserved herself to just cling to Enjyre. Her arms wrapped tightly around her thigh and clearly she refused to let go. Could have been cause she was female, could have been cause she’s the only one not being an ass. Either way Isla was obviously not letting go of Enjyre. All that came out was a cute angry and disappointed. “Bully’s.” As she hid her face into Enjyre’s side. That was until she was kicked away. In an instant that aura of fear and demonic presence vanished in an instant.

As she fell to the ground that demonic psychotic look was gone, replaced with nothing but pure innocent heart break as if she had just been kicked away by her very own mother. Of course her mother was dead. Isla was an orphan but it was clear in that moment she was still nothing more than a little girl a fragile little girl who was utterly heartbroken at the rejection as some tears welled in those big red eyes while she watched the woman shoot up into the roof and disappear. It took Isla a moment after before she slowly got onto her knees and then up. Leaning down she looked at the cuts from where her knees had been scrapped up when she was kicked away and sniffled just a little with that still pure innocent look of heartbreak on her face.​

Last edited:
Scarlet Jones

'No. Just no.' Was all that Scarlet thought about the man in front if her. He creeped her out for sure, but none of that emotion showed in her face, instead she kept a straight face while handing off the package. While the gate was closing, she wondered who the hell was going to set up that surveillance system. It was quite complicated, but that won't be her problem at the moment, today she didn't want to die. Putting her hands into her jacket's pockets, she walked away from the estate. Walking through the streets of Hell City, she felt the breeze in her tied up hair. Almost at the company's building, she felt her watch shake. Her watch could basically do almost anything a phone of basic computer could do. She first built it when she was still 7 but she's been upgrading it ever since. Removing her hand from her pocket, she checked the notification that was on her watch. Aside from overlooking all the assignments that would be due soon, she looked for the most recent one. 'Oh right, Alistar's appointment.' Scarlet thought to herself as she looked at the notification. "Crap!" She thought once she looked at the time, 15 minutes till the appointment. She started to run through the streets of Hell City. Luckily, she grew up here, she knew all the routes and which shortcuts to take, she knew how to get to the building in time. She saw the front of the building, she checked her watch once more, 5 minutes to spare. She walked up to the entrance, heavily panting, she was never used to any physical activity. She spotted Alistar seated at the lobby. "Alistar, nice to see you! Follow me up to my office." She greeting him, hoping he doesn't mind her heavy breathing, gesturing him to follow her up to her office. "So, what did you have done again? Since I don't you made an appointment to catch up." She said, walking into her office, sitting her her chair behind her desk, gesturing him to sit in the chair in front of her.

Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Katja Galinka

tags: none
1038d798bf57a18febd1511093445edc0b1e33b3.jpg
" Hail marry full of grace.." The half whispered words drifted through the empty pews of the half forgotten hospital chapel followed by the clacking of beads " Hail Mary full of.." the words repeated and when they stopped another clacking of beads. If this were any other city there might be a priest here, there might be someone ready to perform last rites to those on their deathbeds, but this was hell city and the faith found little purchase here. Still Katja knew the words to the prayers, their meanings, and believed in them.

With another clack she started not a prayer but a mystery"Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, 'Sit here while I go over there and pray. " She started each word known by heart. Then an new prayer as she finished the words of the mystery " Our father who art in..." This was what she did when not healing, she prayed for there was little else to do in this city for one like her. She had seen the outside and seen how evil had hold here and felt pity for all that dwelt here. She didn't pray for herself but rather fore the people, for the city everyone. She wished she could pray a rosary for each and every person, but she might never get to say that many prayers. Still she continued on with her prayers.

Today was quite for the hospital, normally they would send her anyone not worth their time, but it was late and things did slow at night. Still like every night Katja was holding her own midnight vigil to say her prayers as she always did. She knew the doctors were people of science and technology and while that did not make them evil it had allowed the root of evil into their hearts and thanks it they spurned faith and even the healing it might bring to the body and soul. She knew to them what she did was a cheap trick and yet she did not hate them, she did not think them fools, she forgave them as she forgave all. She did not even wish for greater power to do more, if she had needed more than she had now she would have gotten it, god had a plan and it was something none but him could ever truly know so she did not question or ask for more.

" Hail Mary..." Katja started a new era with the repeating prayer and the clacking of beads. Katja prayed that tonight would be peaceful, that people might sleep soundly and safely. She knew that in hell city such things did not happen, yet still the prayed for them. While others might say that praying for things that could never happen was praying vainly Katja felt that was what needed prayers the most. No human could make the impossible possible only god could and even if he never responded Katja was sure he listened. " Hail Mary..." another prayer and another clack of beads. It would be a long night but Katja did not mind even if it meant nothing to anyone but herself Katja would say her prayers.

__k_the_king_of_fighters_and_1_more_drawn_by_banpai_akira__a48a6d42030aa98c0a8b486eaf0475f2.jpg
EW3R_tzXYAI5Mka.jpg
88ab98ddeaf7f0c9025828a7090a9152.jpg

Thaddeus Rabba V.S §ix "Mister Genocide" & Jackie Jon Jasper "Japer Prince of Antics"
Mentions: N/A
This is a collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing Jackie, Prison Guards & Thaddeus) & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Playing Six & Dust)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Red smoke pooled around the pressurized ground Thaddeus stood on with the scorn of the devil himself painted over his face, and he was breathing heavily “Six…I never took you for a runner until now…Did you think I WAS JUST GONNA’ GIVE UP OR SOMETHING YOU…YOU GRAGHH!!” his voice grew into a roar, his personal gravity grew stronger, threatening to break apart the ground beneath his feet as his physical size continued to grow. Then his eyes made contact with a wall, and he got to thinking, is that wall staring at me funny? Does it think that my anger is amusing!? “TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD!!!” Thaddeus clenched his left fist and rammed through the wall, which was acting as the supporting structure of one of the prison watchtowers that came crumbling down on top of Thaddeus. “GRAAAGGHHH!! GRAGH! GRAGH! GRAGH! GRAGH!” Thaddeus punched and ripped his way out of the ruins of the watchtower and pointed at Six “You’ve really pissed me off SIX!!!! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH!!!” His roaring cries were like an earthquake, his voice would carry across the entire district, gravity shifting with the movement of Thaddeus right arm as he rose it above his head and brought it down like a thunderous hammer, the ground quaking beneath him and threatening to bring the entirely of Cold Gate Prison crumbling down.

“Oho! There you are my darlings, daddy’s missed you~ Have you missed daddy? Oh, who am I kidding? I know you have!” Jackie held his ‘threads’ and twirled around like a ballerina, in a room that was as contorted and disconnected from reality as he was. The environment and items didn’t act the way it should, and around Jackie bodies of contorted limbs and mouths morphed into permanent grins laid scattered in the inventory room where all the prisoner’s original belongings were kept. Jackie was delighted to have his things back, after all a Jack without his equipment and clothes is like a clown without a red nose! Jackie got changed and walked out of that room feeling like a newborn baby! If he could even remember what that felt like. It would have been nice to peruse the inventory a little longer, there was no doubt that they had plenty of goodies, but Jackie had other, bigger plans in mind! He decided that he was going to take a stroll through the other prison blocks, if he couldn’t find the broody boy himself, well then he was just going to make sure that the broody boy would have to come to find him instead. “Let’s bring an end to all this sanity shall we? Oh did I say sanity!? I meant insanity of course, of course.” he said to no one in particular and laughed at his own joke while carrying along, the ground he walked on turning into a yellow brick road guiding the way to his destination.
f1150974cbc81c88d8977105e18147cc.jpg

Six watched his eyes rolling in his head, "Oh brother." Dust said for him as they watched Thaddeus throw a tantrum, attack a wall, get crushed by the building that wall belonged to, and then break his way out of said rubble. Just so he could blame it all on Six, who just stood there unimpressed by his display of power. "You haven't changed in all these years. Still ever the idiotic child throwing tantrums when things don't go your way. I guess it's about that time then. I'll stop runnin, and finally, end your miserable existence. It's the least I could do for you. As a favor from one colleague to another." Dust glared daggers at Thaddeus from a safe distance high in the air as Six raised his hand holding them open ready to fight. Crimson red energy glowing around his palms.

Thaddeus stamped his feet on the ground “I WAS TALKING TO SIX YOU STUPID BIRD, That’s it….YOU JUST STAY RIGHT THERE!!! CUS’ I’M!!!!” Thaddeus crouched down, and kicked off from the ground, producing small pockets of condensed gravity from beneath his feet to propel himself into the sky “COMIN' FOR YOU!!!” Thaddeus would appear seemingly out of a red cloud in front of Six in a matter of seconds with outstretched arms, the gravitational force of his ‘Angers Grip’ ability surrounding his hands as he reached for Dust’s neck. Suddenly a massive beam of destructive energy erupted from Six's palm and seemingly destroyed the very air itself, cutting off the path between Thaddeus and Dust. Thaddeus had to react fast, and in the moments before he would have been evaporated by Six’s energy “GRAAAGHHH!!!” he let out a bellowing roar that shook the air around him and blasted him back. Six aimed his palms at Thaddeus sending more energy blasts at him as he leapt into the air chasing him down by riding the energy spheres he sent into the air. "You're far too reckless. It always was your greatest weakness. I'll be sure to take advantage of your lack of control." Dust continued to caw flying in circles behind Six. Thaddeus ground his teeth so hard it sounded like someone was scratching a dinner plate, his size continued to grow along with the force of his personal gravitational force, and he continued to keep himself propelling in different directions through gravitational roaring and creating small pockets of condensed gravity under his feet and kicking the air to continue evading the blasts of energy shooting toward him. Thaddeus aimed one of his fingers like a gun at Dust, screaming “SHUT UP!!! FURY CANON!!!!” a small pocket of condensed gravity shot out of the tip of Thaddeus’ finger aimed at Dust, followed by a thin streak of red smoke trailing behind the ‘gravity bullet’ that began to spread into a thin mist throughout the air around them “I AIN’T JUST FULL OF HOT AIR Y’KNOW!?” Thaddeus thundered. Six's shoulders slightly drooped as he let out an inaudible sigh. He was really getting tired of this. Every time he got close to his goal someone got in his way. Either Lucifer, or one of his lapdogs, or hell even his own partner in crime, the fool he had come to bust out! It was infuriating, and as Six thought of this, his brow creased in a scowl. "I can't let you do that! Now die!!" Dust roared as Six stood in the path of the gravity bullets and blasted back with his own orbs of destructive energy. They easily dispersed some of the attacks coming at Six, but a few managed to slip by striking Six in the chest. Six dropped to one knee still hovering in the air in front of Thaddeus, and holding where he had been struck. Dust flew, landing on his shoulder. Thaddeus skin oozed billowing red smoke that wrapped itself around Thaddeus and stretched outward like a net in the direction of the destructive orbs, Thaddeus was hoping this would be enough to slow down the orbs momentum to a halt, but instead, the destructive energy condensed into those orbs broke his smoke apart, cutting a clear line through his ‘Hot Air’, and was only stopped inches away from Thaddeus torso, being caught in the gravitational force between his hands. It would look like Thaddeus contained the force of the orb, right before it erupted in his face. The blast stripped the skin from his face, his trademarked red shades incinerated and he fell down to the ground in a trail of thick red smoke. He got back out from the rubble almost as soon as he hit the ground, however, and his face looked as if it was getting consumed by the blood-red smoke rising from his head like a furious fire “GAAAAAGGHHH!!!~” Thaddeus roared again, and the red smoke trailed out from his mouth and continued to spread out into the skies above Cold Gate Prison that formed into a cloud “THAT FUCCCKING HURRRTT!!!! BUT I GOT YOU TOO DIDN’T I?! NOW I’M GONNA FINISH YOU!!!” With his face still consumed by the blood-red smoke, he propelled himself back in the air with his ‘fury cannon’ trick and focused all of his energy into his hands, bouncing his way up to Six in a matter of seconds and clapping his hands at the sides of Six’s head. As Thaddeus closed in on the injured Six still clutching his wound the air seemed to shift, and in an instant Six had disappeared from between Thaddeus hands and was now directly in front of him, close enough to kiss if he so chose to. Thankfully! Six chose to instead press his palm directly to the face of Thaddeus burning away at it with waves of energy his legs propped on Thaddeus's chest to keep balance. "You really chose the wrong opponent Thaddeus, but honestly, any fool could see I'm not a good matchup for anyone." Dust gloated in Six's place, his chest puffed out proudly. Six had clearly faked his injuries as not a scratch was on him. Not even his fancy suit was ruffled by the attack. Only a faint aura of energy much the same as destruction orbs lingered around his form almost like a cloak...

Thaddeus Rabba V.S §ix - Part 2 of 4

Last edited by a moderator:
57297e39be486c08df4a70f2a59a5466.jpg
EW3R_tzXYAI5Mka.jpg
fefe74362b94046575e688e4cc526f57.jpg

Thaddeus Rabba V.S §ix "Mister Genocide" & Jackie Jon Jasper "Japer Prince of Antics"
Mentions: N/A
This is a collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing Jackie, Prison Guards & Thaddeus) & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Playing Six & Dust)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Shit you hearin’ that Frank? What the hell do you think is going on out there?” a cold gate guard whispered to another “What you think I’m fucking deaf or something? Of course I heard it! Shit sounds like a damn earthquake out there! Y’know what? Fuck the Syndicate and fuck this job, we ain’t being paid enough for this, let’s get outta’ here - Hey, who the fuck are you!?” The other guard, Frank, had spotted Jackie who was attempting to tip-toe his way past them, but alas he was caught in the act! “Well drats! Found me, have ya’!?” as he spoke the air and surroundings of Jackie became all distorted, colors were no longer what they were supposed to be, and the guards could see the ground beneath their feet transforming into a yellow brick road that led into their prison ward “The fuck?” Frank and Sammy both aimed their guns at Jackie “Okay now just stop where you! Wait a fucking second, aren’t you that prisoner!? The one that guy brought in, shouldn’t you be on the top level? Oh shit, I heard about you! You’re that crazy fuck who went and screwed the Big Boss! How did you get out!? Answer me dammit!” Jackie’s mouth turned into an ‘o’ and he held his hands up in surrender “Me? Crazy? Oh no, no, no, no, you got the wrong guy pal! The crazy ones are the two guys pointing their guns at me, and yet haven’t already decided to pull the trig--” Jackie wasn’t able to finish his sentence before the sound of machine guns started blaring “That’s the spirit!!” Jackie chuckled through the smoke, and the guards stood stupefied for a few seconds before they looked at their guns to find they were no longer holding real weapons, but cheap toy-replicas that fired nothing but bright sparks “Wha--” Jackie appeared before frank and pressed his finger against his lips “Ssh, shh, shh, sshh~ I can already feel you’re about to ask the wrong question, now let me tell you a secret just between you and me, yeah?” Jackie leaned over and said something, who knew what it was that he was saying, hell Jackie didn’t even know himself half the time, but after he was finished Frank’s expression went blank and he turned to his partner Sammy and shot him in the head, before doing the same to himself. “Ah, I guess my jokes really ARE bad! Weehee…Hehehe…WeeeHAHAHAHAHA!!” He broke out laughing as he pocketed the keys from the guards, swinging them around his fingers, he went about unlocking the cells to the cheers of prisoners and the riot caught the attention of more guards who came flooding through the halls at the sound of the blaring alarm still ringing “What’s that Jack? Time to hit the road? Ha! I’d say!!” in utterly comical fashion, Jackie made an exaggeratedly slow-paced run away from the guards, almost begging to be chased.

Six stood on top of the crumpled Thaddeus, his face ravaged by Six's attack, the only thing hiding the sight of his skull being the red smoke that was billowing from his injuries. Six took his time stepping on Thaddeus with both his hands in his pocket as he began walking towards the prison. Dust camly gliding next to him not a care in the world. "Well, that was easier than expected. Although I don't think he's quite dead yet. But I'm far more concerned with the antics of that idiot inside. Hope he hasn't cause to much dam-aah shit...he didn't?" Six glowered at the sight before him, an entire prison's worth of almost every criminal in Cold gate led by Jackie the embodiment of Madness, and followed close behind by the guards of Cold Gate. "Enough of this nonsense...disappear." Dust commanded as Six raised an open palm in the direction of the crowd. In a flash a massive beam flew at the group vaporizing anyone too slow to duck as well half of the cold gate prison.That is when Thaddeus opened his eyes, turned pure red with anger, his hair grew and body grew as his skin changed to crimson red, the red smoke seething from his flayed and burnt face turned black: Personified Anger. Thaddeus clutched Six’s head in his right smoking hand, Six’s head looking like a baseball in comparison to its size as Thaddeus squeezed with all of his might, causing the destructive energy lining Six’s body to crackle and spark under the tremendous pressure that would have easily squashed the skulls of any normal man.

saiki_awakened_by_geos9104_d4epxp2-fullview.png

Off in the distance, where the explosions were blasting everyone everywhere Jackie was able to spot Six and Thaddeus, well more like he spotted the beam of death that was shooting off in every which direction, not that it worried him much and he jumped gleefully and waving his arms wildly in the air as explosions popped off around him shouting “Heeeeyyyy bigg brooo!! I knew you’d miss me too much to leave me behind, now wait there!~” he turned around to the terrified and crying prisoners following him “Okay boys! Move out! It’s every joker for themselves now! Don’t get vaporized on the way! Weeeeheheheeheeheeee~” he said before skittering across the ground, leaving a smoke trail behind him as he entered in on the scene of Six getting the thickness of his skull tested by Thaddeus, “Oh look, it’s the angry rabbit! Hey wait! If you’re here!?” he looked around quickly, then sighed in disappointment “No, that broody boy is still nowhere to be seen. Hey, Six! Let me get in on this!” Jackie said eagerly.

Even with his head being crushed by Thaddeus Six couldn't help focusing on the annoying voice of his formerly imprisoned friend. "Grrr, c-can't you see I'm busy you pest! I was kind of hoping you would have gotten obliterated in my last attack, AND YOU!" "Oh, and I know you mean it too~" Jackie replied teasingly and Six turned his attention back to Thaddeus as Dust continued to rant on. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME! You worthless dog, I'll put you in your place!!" Six's eyes overflowed with energy as the layer of energy armoring him began to glow brighter, flaring up in response to Thaddeus' attempt at crushing Six's head. Suddenly the energy extended from his left hand and Six arc'd his arm across the chest of Thaddeus his energy has turned into a sword and slashed Thaddeus up close. He then continued his path moving the blade to remove the hand Thaddeus. Howls of pain shrieked from beneath the black cloud obscuring Thaddeus face, his body writhing in pain, he slammed his left arm down and while Six was still held in the grip of his severed hand, it shot off Thaddeus wrist like a rocket toward the watchtower ruins he had created earlier, leaving a trail of blood-red smoke that filled the skies above Cold Gate and causing a sudden gravitational shift that was making everything below it move upwards. He continued to writhe and wriggle in agony for a moment before making his way back up to his feet, his head swivelled toward Jackie and tilted, but he spoke no words, Jackie could only figure it had something to do with all that black ooze coming off his face “That look suits you, Rabbit! But ya’ better pay attention before--” Jackie wouldn’t even get the chance to finish his sentence. Six might have normally gone and crashed into the rubble Thaddeus had sent him at if it hadn't been for one thing. His rule-break ability. The momentum that would have normally sent him flying was nullified, and Six lunged forward maximizing the momentum to send him flying back at Thaddeus. Six struck at Thaddeus his blade going directly for his chest aimed at whatever sorry excuse for a heart he had. Six Thaddeus had only been inches away from near-certain death, but just before Six was able to make contact, his entire form shifted into a haze of red smoke in the silhouette of a human and a hole formed at the centre of his torso, allowing Six to move through him, while his ‘arms’ expanded and multiplied into several limbs of blood-red smoke that swallowed its surroundings and turned into giant red fists that came raining down in a punching barrage on top of Six. Jackie was also caught up in the whole mix, hopping from one side to the other in a sort of dancing fashion and avoiding any of the ground that was getting sucked up by his fists, but Jackie seemed far from being bothered by all of this destruction, actually, he was thrilled by it! Maybe a little too thrilled for the liking of others, he spotted Six who was probably starting to have enough of all this by now, that guy maybe liked destruction but only when it was done by his hands and his hands alone. Avoiding impending death at almost every turn, Jackie hopped and leapt over to Six “Biiiggg brroooo!! I know we had a deal buut!!” he stopped midway as he made a final leap right onto Six’s back “I think I’ve changed my mind! I’ve been stuck in that dull place for too long, I need some ACTION!!!” he said in a pleading tone while yanking away at Six’s ears.

Six was also doing a pretty amazing job at avoiding Thaddeus attacks, not that he really needed to but he didn't want to risk one of them potentially breaking through his defenses. He was fighting another embodiment after all, and probably the only other embodiment with the same level of offensive ability as him. But even so, he swayed side to side almost as if he could sense the attacks coming. That was until… 'HE' decided he wanted a turn. Jackie jumped on Six's back causing one of the strikes to land, sending Six sliding backwards a few feet. "Damn you irritating pest. Get off before you get us killed!!" Dust cawed in irritation at Jackie before Thaddues came running back at Six sending a barrage at him once more attempting to crush Six. Six once again began dodging his attacks a bit slower this time due to the added weight of Jackie on him, who seemed to rather be enjoying himself already as it was, but for Jackie, it still wasn’t enough “Oh don’t be a kidder, we won’t die…Will we? Well maybe we will! But we’ll do it together, whaddya say big bro!?” he continued yanking at Six’s ears and digging his feet into Six’s shoulder “Now give me the go! So I can rattle his cage, rustle his tussle, maim him or shame him, whatever it takes to make the Rabbit break!”

Six was distracted by the consistent pulling on his ears, and yammering from Jackie. So eventually he missed a step, and with that opening Thaddeus hammered down on him hard. Blow after blow, the sickening sound filling the air, and after numerous blows Six went flying backwards and slumped over falling to one knee, his face to the ground and a drop of blood hit the ground dripping from his head. But while it may have appeared that Six had finally been hurt, and might have had his back against the wall...A sudden foreboding feeling hung in the air. The entire area was filled with a sinister feeling of fear and hopelessness as the energy around Six seemed to grow dark and unstable. His head lifted and the look in his eyes promised one thing...pure annihilation. "I thought I told you...he's mine...now once and for all…GET OFF ME!!!!!" The voice that spoke this time was much deeper and more sinister than the previous voice that came from Dust, almost as if he had changed it for emphasis. But before anyone could respond to Six the energy clinging to his body exploded in a massive sphere of destruction consuming the area around him leveling the environment somewhat like a nuke exploding right on top of them.

1641132239903.png
Tried as he did, there was no way Jackie was keeping hold of Six as he erupted, and the last thing Thaddeus or Six would see of him is his silhouette being flung over the horizon as he cried out in laughter that faded with any sight of him. Where would Jackie land, who knows? Would he even survive? Who knows!? Find out next time on….”WeeeHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAaaaaa~”

Thaddeus Rabba V.S §ix (With Interference by: Jackie Jon Jasper) - Part 3 of 4

Last edited:
Hyousuke, Honda

Thinking back and wondering how he ended up in this mess, or a literal one at that, Hyousuke found himself shaking his armored head. With this foreign named organization, he was unsure how to pronounce much of the ranks, never mind what his own was here. He just knew he had been transferred, given a rundown course to explain the city and after a brief tour on the outer perimeter he was then packed off to be part of an infiltration team, something he found amusing given his sheer size. He really hoped there would be more members being sent, he alone would not be enough to fix this city.

As the garbage truck backed up and dumped its load into a crusher, Hyousuke found himself at a bit of an impasse unable to move quickly in his full load out, the Oni makes use of his abilities to escape the predicament he found himself in. Firstly, as an automated shoveler pushed him into the outer edge of the fire, he pulled back with his right fist and punched into the machine, aiming at an angle to jam its operation as his armored fists pound dents into the thin metal, bending it towards the running track to cause a jam, and then more impressively emerges with some flame around his body as heavy metal boots clank and thud across the ram, shoving garbage aside. Patting the flames out with his gloved and armored hands, he meets the Centurion's eyeless gaze from a much higher advantage before rolling his arms and craning his neck, gloved hands reach for the helmet, pulling it off.

1641153031757.png
"Honda reporting for Duty. I trust my gear arrived ahead of me?"
Interactions: Gin Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back