• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
11153124b61c324dfd0c8451ab4e8c2e.jpg
Welcome to Hell City! The city where demons walk in human form and corruption spreads like a contagious virus, infecting anyone that dares come close. This city and its 666 districts are known all over the world as a lawless land where the more criminally-minded come to seek fame and make a big time. Thieves, thugs, rebels and bloodthirsty killers and superpowered maniacs all culminate in this fine city of hell. Crime and carnage is daily occurrence and the one rule that matters is the rule of power. It is a place where the strong thrive and the weak are stepped on. This city exists in a world steeped in mystery, things that were once thought mere superstitious stories of old have become an all too polarizing reality and we exist in an age where the technologies of a future tomorrow are becoming commonplace throughout the world. Robots, cyborgs, mutants make up most of the city's population along with a small percentage of people who possess supernatural abilities dubbed 'Omens' which have become the newest subject of scrutinized discovery with scientists around the world. All of these types of people and more roam the streets of Hell City.

In the century-long history of world record-breaking crime rates, only a single organization has managed to sustain any form of control over the city: the Syndicate. An organization made up of several powerful crime families from around the world, who all answer to one man, one who has been known by many names throughout history and stories of old: the Father of Lies, Prince of Darkness, Lord of Deceit, Angel of the Bottomless Pit...The spiritual Godfather of Hell City Lucifer Judast. Lucifer controls the largest territory in all of Hell City, which has been established firmly under his rule with the Syndicate acting as his law enforcement and until recently it was thought that his control of the city was unquestionable.

But all of that changed when the 'anomaly' appeared above the skies of this vast city: a spectacular aurora, unlike anything that has been recorded in world history, making it seem as if the sky itself was cracking and splitting apart. Supernatural activity has been at an all-time high ever since, and there are many throughout the city who can feel the winds of change washing through the city, loosening the grip Lucifer Judast once had. This anomaly and its source have become the new talk of the city since its appearance just over a year ago, with everyone whose anyone viewing it as a once in a lifetime opportunity: for fame, wealth or whatever other desire...

Now the decision is yours, who will you be? Someone who tries their best to uphold honor and order in a lawless city of the damned, or will you join them in the new age of crime that has consumed Hell City and try to rise your way to the top? Or will you just be another guy in the gutter!?
--------------------------------------------
Player Introduction
Hello! So this is something of an 'anniversary' of an old roleplay of mine from back in 2015 that has been given a new coat of paint, we are hoping this will get plenty of attention as this is near and dear to our hearts and is also somewhat of a prelude to a reboot we will be doing in the future, but regardless we are taking a few liberties with this series. Much like the original, we will allow characters to come up with powers that may be somewhat stronger than most rp's usually allow, and there will be character death in this roleplay but it will not mean that you stay dead. We will be monitoring CS's so if we think a power is TOO op we will ask them to nerf it in some way since we want to have fun, not ruin somebody else's fun! We will proofread to come up with inventive or unique power ideas and we also encourage people to come up with unique and interesting things with the other subspecies asides from omens since they will be a limited commodity.

This is a sandbox roleplay, meaning that everyone has a say in the way this world is built but everything will have to be approved by a GM, BUT, unless it goes against something we have already established it is more than likely it will get accepted. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask me or Solemn Jester (my partner in crime!) - now you may be asking why this has a fandom tag, and that is because this roleplay takes a lot of inspiration from anime (as well as comics) and as it is influenced by anime we will not be accepting realistic face claims.
Current GM's
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
Very interested, i'll be sure to get involved when everything is prepared.
I'll have to manage between the RPs i'm currently in but I should be
fine.

Hi!!

Likin this! Have idea for a demon charrie. But questions then:

1) is OoC on Discord or RPN?
2) Are the charries gunna be beatin up/killing each other a lot in is this RP?

Hi!!

Likin this! Have idea for a demon charrie. But questions then:

1) is OoC on Discord or RPN?
2) Are the charries gunna be beatin up/killing each other a lot in is this RP?
But dontcha worry your prescious lil buggy noggin none. You can just try an stay outta trouble and avoid bee-ing attacked or killed off if ya really wanna. Nat everyone is a homicidal maniac in dis here rp.

Hello there, I may have an interest, but I got a lot I need to read through. Do you see an "Honorable" Warriors Code Bounty Hunter" sort working out in this? No promises, I just wanted you to know the concept was good, but you got a lot of people already, not sure you want one or two more.

Hello there, I may have an interest, but I got a lot I need to read through. Do you see an "Honorable" Warriors Code Bounty Hunter" sort working out in this? No promises, I just wanted you to know the concept was good, but you got a lot of people already, not sure you want one or two more.
Yeah that can work out

The hell you talkin bout we could use plenty more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back