• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

~Day One~

It was a snowy day, the winter still hadn't passed and the whole City complained about it 'Being too cold', but when don't people complain? Just like every other day in Hell City, Crime is an all time high and has little room for anyone not ready to live up to their new expectations in life. Disaster is mostly occurring in the remains of the destroyed city, the flourishing other half of the City is wild with parties like always. Cold Gate Prison continues to hold prisoner's and mental patients every day, now with a efficient group of 'Catholics' who keep the place in order with a harsh sense of justice. And the street's of every corner continue to be prey to many, but some..Some live peaceful and rather pleasant lives. But enough silly talk, you should already know what it is like...You live in this City after all. Which brings me to the real question, What are you doing on this snowy day in Hell?

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Setting the half empty glass down, Michael lets a soft sigh. The malt whiskey was enough to take some of the chill of the cold off, but even in the small, run down bar he was in he could feel winter's cold, hard bite. most of the time he preferred small,hole-in-the-wall style bars and their darker, smoky atmosphere when he wanted a post-mission drink. He had to admit, it was a bit difficult to find a place with just the right kind of atmosphere here in the 'flourishing' half of the city. He had been ignoring some of the earlier glances thrown his way. It didn't bug the priest-turned vigilante as much as it used to. He figured they probably mistook him for the 'Catholics" out running the prison. He thought once or twice about joining them, but something about that group didn't sit right with him. Oh well, the life of solo hunting had been fruitful enough, even if he risked his life just stepping outside. 'Hell City' was far and away the best name for a place like this. He raises the shot glass back up to his mouth and down what was left of it's contents. For a small place the bar sure had some expensive drinks!

Despite wanting one more glass before he hit the road (and maybe a smoke, but he had been good about indulging that habit since he got home from Afghanistan), he decided to save what money he had left to purchase some more ammunition and maybe go find a good lead of another group of sinners that needed the righteous wrath of God brought to their doorstep. Truly, the Lord could be more bitter than the winter, but the priest would have it no other way around here. Not like many of the innocent could fend for themselves! Leaving a small tip for the bartender he gets up off his stool and makes his way for the exit.

Peter woke up from an unpleasant nights sleep. Being the way he is, he doesn't live in a house, apartment, flat. He sleeps where ever he chooses. On the brisk night he found his way to a lower roofed building that was dwarfed by its towering neighbors. It helped block the freezing winds that passed over the night sky. He blinked his eyes a few times to readjust them to the crisp morning air. A sheet of snow had formed but he managed to block most of it with his blanket. With a yawn and stretch of the arms, he stood up. Reaching into his backpack he pulled out his headphones and shoes. Putting them on now he breathed deep to take in the new day like it was his last. Just like everyday.

Better get a move on I suppose. Won't be eating if I don't.

He pressed play on an old music player and his headphones rang with electrifying music. Getting the blood pumping after the frozen night he took a step to the edge of the roof and looked towards a fire escape on the other side of the road. Getting in a jumping position, his shoes started to glow a vibrant blue. As he pushed off with his legs, a bust of sound from his music rang out on the empty streets.

Cock-a-doodle-doo everybody, time to get up and start your day. He said to himself in a sleepy tone.

It's not like people would hear him anyway.His body flew across the street with icy wind blowing past him. Letting his legs out first so the sound would cushion his fall he landed on the metal platform. Making his way down to the alleyway he clasped his hands together and blew trying to heat them up.

[boot charge =19/20]

It had been a good morning so far for Bismarck.

Now he was just about to open up. The old store's cash register still rang faintly in Bismarck's ears, probably because it was still going off. Today he wanted to take a nice, calming evening walk. The young man wiped his glasses on his slightly dirty uniform, took his coat and satchel off the rack, and, after getting geared up, opened the door.

An icy chill immediately welcomed the shop owner. Bismarck smiled lightly, his feet crunching under the snow. He loved winter the most. Maybe one day, when he was willing, he would go ice skating. That would be something. He kept walking down the street, checking his wristwatch.
Three minutes until the chaos begins. Good thing I'm a morning person. He kept walking, slowly opening his satchel to take out a book. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. His favorite. He flipped to the correct page. He was on the chapter where Harry, his bespectacled hero, was about to have his first Quidditch match. Bismarck smiled dreamily. Imagine, Quidditch. It was always such an interesting sport in my opinion. I wonder what I would be. I know, I would be the Seeker. Seeker for Ravenclaw....like Cho Chang, that girl that Harry has a crush on in books four and five. How sad, though. After Cedric Diggory died, she got depression. She would have made a good character. As his thoughts occurred, the word "Snitch" glowed gold and a golden Snitch appeared before him.

"Huh? Oh, well, what do you know?" Bismarck chuckled and swiped his hand at the Snitch, successfully catching it. He let go of the Snitch and began the process of catching it and letting it go again. Catch, let it go free, catch, let it go free. He was so intrigued by this that he didn't look where he was going, successfully bumping into a grouchy businessman. Because of this, he lost the Snitch.

"I am so sorry---aah, get back here--"

And so, the chaos began.

In the 'flourishing' half of Hell City Hitsugya remained at a local bar. "Eh! I said $100 not $78! Pay up asshole!" said one of gang members he'd made a deal with. So what? He got the job done and it wasn't like these guys needed the money. "I'm sure you're fine" said Hitsugya, about to leave the bar when one of the shady men touched him on the shoulder. Without any thought, or hesitation, Hitsugya elbowed the man in the face and picked him up. The gang member yelped as he was thrown across the bar and fell limp over a table.

"There isn't a number for how many shits I give about you not getting your money!" he shouted, taking off his hood to reveal who he was. Everyone in the bar gasped as they saw The Black Dragon, immediately knowing they were fucked.

"Now. . .Look what you did. Ya got my coat dirty" said Hitsugya, bringing out his Dominator before the other 3 men tried to charge him from both directions. So many times he'd been in this situation but thank god he still enjoyed it. Bending down he swooped his leg under their feet with a fiery blaze of black flames. By now everyone had gotten up to leave, some other gang members coming to take a prize of killing The Black Dragon.

Hitsugya just grinned "Time for the fun to begin. . ." he said, the gang members all coming at him or trying ranged attacks.

@Anyone

[media]

[/media]

@TripTripleTimes @anyone

Cirillia Vines

Ciri woke up with a yawn and stretched, managing to actually fall asleep roughly three hours ago. This was of course after forcing herself to go to sleep to maintain a decent exhaustion level, sleep was barely needed for Ciri. She was a walking ball of pink and energy after all, if it weren't for the fact her body would completely shut down if she didn't get any at all it was doubtful that she would ever sleep. After quickly taking a bath and changing into a light pink dress she grabbed a scarf, gloves, and a warm hat. She had no intentions on opening the shop right now, probably not for a few more hours. After grabbing her phone she glanced to see if she had any text messages from, well, anyone. Her Cafe was quite well known in Hell City so she had a pretty long list of contacts, most of which generally placed orders VIA text for ease of access. She debated texting Emmanuel to meet her somewhere for lunch, she was starting to get tired of making him feel like a jerk, after all it HAD been over a month since he came back. Eventually deciding on it, she did just that. 'Hey Emu! Meet me at the Waffle House in a bit for lunch, or we can eat at my place. I got something I want to tell you!' she'd texted him, giggling as she pressed send.

She wondered if he had caught on to her, that what she was doing was only a trick to get back at him, but Emmanuel being Emmanuel she doubted it. Once she was satisfied she walked down the stairs that lead into the interior of Bunny Parade and summarily out of the front door, locking the door behind her. She probably looked fairly strange, not only due to the massive pink bunny ears sticking out of her head but for the fact that she wasn't dressed more warmly than she currently was. But the cold didn't really bother Ciri, little more than an annoyance, she wasn't sure why but never really bothered to question it. She wasn't exactly sure where she was going to go currently, maybe she'd go by that psychics place and see if she could predict whether or not Emmanuel had caught on to her, or maybe the bar..decisions.

Regardless of her destination Ciri happily hummed to herself as she walked down the street, clearly aimless in her direction. She was honestly excited to meet up with Emmanuel, she really hated not immediately getting back together with him, it'd honestly taken all she could do to not. But he deserved some kind of payback after what he'd put her through, after all. Regardless, in the end, Ciri being Ciri she just couldn't continue to make Emmanuel feel bad like that. She knew he still cared about her after all, otherwise he wouldn't of even said he was back. Continuing her humming she happily practically skipped down the street in search of..something, anything really.

--------

@CoreyXIX

Maria and Elizabeth Jones

Maria and Elizabeth were currently walking down the street debating on who exactly to rob next. Their outfits, of course, garnered strange looks from literally everyone walking down the street. Though, it was mostly the men gawking at them. Their tails swished back and forth with each step, once again another of their features drawing attention to themselves. Though they both knew precisely what 'features' people were staring at, and they didn't exactly care either. "We gotta find SOMEWHERE to rob Liz, we're running low on money after all. Though, we COULD call in some favors if it came down to it." She whined. "Well, maybe if you had've saved the money instead of buying a new phone we would have plenty of money." Elizabeth retorted. Maria opened her mouth to negate her sisters comment, but couldn't really think of anything to say against it. In the end she shrugged, "Yeah, well, mine busted. And you know how important a phone is for our line of work. Plus, what if you were off somewhere and got hurt? How would you contact me, hm?" "...Fair enough. But still. Be more careful next time, seriously."

Satisfied, Maria donned an amused smirk and wrapped her tail around her sisters midsection, bringing her over to her and wrapping her arm around her. "Don't be like that Liz you know I care about you." She told her, poking her directly in the forehead with her free hand. Elizabeth frowned and swatted her hand away, saying nothing and staying silent altogether. It was roughly that time they ran into Michael, or rather walked into him, quite literally. Maria carefully inspected the man they'd ran into in silence before frowning slightly to herself, Could of at-least been a cute younger guy..well at-least he isn't hideous. Maybe he's got a decent amount of cash. She thought to herself before moving her tail from Elizabeths stomach and wrapping it around the mans' chest. "I'm so sorry! Me and my sister weren't looking where we were going, are you okay sir?" She asked him in mock concern, acting as if she hadn't just examined him like a lab subject.

--------

@CoreyXIX

Maria and Elizabeth were currently walking down the street debating on who exactly to rob next. Their outfits, of course, garnered strange looks from literally everyone walking down the street. Though, it was mostly the men gawking at them. Their tails swished back and forth with each step, once again another of their features drawing attention to themselves. Though they both knew precisely what 'features' people were staring at, and they didn't exactly care either. "We gotta find SOMEWHERE to rob Liz, we're running low on money after all. Though, we COULD call in some favors if it came down to it." She whined. "Well, maybe if you had've saved the money instead of buying a new phone we would have plenty of money." Elizabeth retorted. Maria opened her mouth to negate her sisters comment, but couldn't really think of anything to say against it. In the end she shrugged, "Yeah, well, mine busted. And you know how important a phone is for our line of work. Plus, what if you were off somewhere and got hurt? How would you contact me, hm?" "...Fair enough. But still. Be more careful next time, seriously."

Satisfied, Maria donned an amused smirk and wrapped her tail around her sisters midsection, bringing her over to her and wrapping her arm around her. "Don't be like that Liz you know I care about you." She told her, poking her directly in the forehead with her free hand. Elizabeth frowned and swatted her hand away, saying nothing and staying silent altogether. It was roughly that time they ran into Michael, or rather walked into him, quite literally. Maria carefully inspected the man they'd ran into in silence before frowning slightly to herself, Could of at-least been a cute younger guy..well at-least he isn't hideous. Maybe he's got a decent amount of cash. She thought to herself before moving her tail from Elizabeths stomach and wrapping it around the mans' chest. "I'm so sorry! Me and my sister weren't looking where we were going, are you okay sir?" She asked him in mock concern, acting as if she hadn't just examined him like a lab subject.
Michael's trek to his next location had been interrupted by two extremely scantily clad catgirls bumping into him. Prostitutes worked this stretch of street? Michael wouldn't be surprised at the prospect, but he still didn't expect to brazenly bump into them. They seemed pretty young at that. Poor things, what a shame. Still, the cute looks of the girls were a contrast of the appraising gaze of one of the girls. Liz, he thinks he heard her called? The fact that she had her tail around his chest only amplified the feeling. "I'm fine, ladies." Michael simply says as his left hand reaches into his pants pocket to make sure his wallet was still in place. It's wasn't like they would get much, but the thought still rang in his head. His gaze revealed some of his suspicion towards the two. The was Hell City, not Heaven City. Nearly anyone could be a threat out here, and hos old training never really went away. "You ladies ought to be careful out here. I'm sure you already know though." he says to them with a small smile that was stark contrast to how he was really feeling.

CoreyXIX said:
--------
@CoreyXIX

Michael's trek to his next location had been interrupted by two extremely scantily clad catgirls bumping into him. Prostitutes worked this stretch of street? Michael wouldn't be surprised at the prospect, but he still didn't expect to brazenly bump into them. They seemed pretty young at that. Poor things, what a shame. Still, the cute looks of the girls were a contrast of the appraising gaze of one of the girls. Liz, he thinks he heard her called? The fact that she had her tail around his chest only amplified the feeling. "I'm fine, ladies." Michael simply says as his left hand reaches into his pants pocket to make sure his wallet was still in place. It's wasn't like they would get much, but the thought still rang in his head. His gaze revealed some of his suspicion towards the two. The was Hell City, not Heaven City. Nearly anyone could be a threat out here, and hos old training never really went away. "You ladies ought to be careful out here. I'm sure you already know though." he says to them with a small smile that was stark contrast to how he was really feeling.

Maria grinned as he checked to see if she'd stolen his wallet, she guessed he wasn't as stupid as she'd thought, or easily caught off by good looks either. She wondered briefly if the thought crossed his mind of them being prostitutes, it probably had, it was generally the first thought most people probably had of them. Oh how wrong they were..oh well. Maria giggled in response, "Oh, don't worry about us. We can handle ourselves." She replied before brushing her tail against his neck and walking around behind him. "Isn't that right Liz?" She asked, directing her gaze to her sister who nodded in response, "Y-Yeah. We're tougher than we look.." She told him. Maria grinned further and leaned up against Michael slightly, "Are you sure you're okay? I feel terrible for bumping into you like that. Maybe..we can walk you to where you were going as payback?" She asked him moving her tail to rest on his shoulder.

Frey+Lloyd+ID.jpg

Tremki Kaguya, "The Sin Of Pride"

It had been a boring morning, and the snow outside didn't help with Tremki's day. He'd hardly go outside during that time and right now he was inside a house he 'owned' typing away at a desk with three computer's set up beside each other. Each monitor seemed to have something different on it. He was playing close attention to what he was doing as he typed down seemingly random letters and number's. What was he doing you might ask? Right now, he was trying to hack into a famous side of the internet, also known as the 'Shadow Net'. People all around the world knew of it's existence and the 'horrors' which were on there. Tremki believed he would be able to track at least dozens of people back to Hell City.

He had been planning to target these people and kill them for their 'Sins'. Ironic coming from one of the most notorious deadly Sin's themselves this was the only way Tremki could justify his actions. It also gave him an excuse to let out his alter-ego, channeling towards something else rather than random and pointless murder. Before long he made it in, tracking down millions of people at once he was able to narrow it down to a list of those who resided in Hell City or close to it's border's. A beep came up on the screen and rapidly names were appearing on all three monitors. A wicked grin struck Tremki's face as he reclined back into his chair
"Just as I thought, there are at least two-hundred names here." he laughed at the results. Getting out of his chair he was leaving the rest for later. First walking to the kitchen, taking out some left over chinese food from the night earlier he heated it and got a fork to stab into the noodles, twirling the spoon to gather up the noodles and taking a large mouthful. He made his way towards a window that shown the view of the City, which wasn't much at the time due to all the Snow obscuring most of Tremki's vision. He continued eating the noodles until there was nothing left and by this time he was relaxed on the couch, deciding to watch the television, he put it on the news channel.

They had only ever listed the biggest murder's or crimes but almost every time they would mention Hell City and it's dangers. He found it amusing that the 'worst' city to live in the world was also a big attraction to those outside. Everyone interested and eager to know what exactly goes on inside to the point some even try venturing there just to get a glimpse. Tremki thought them all fools. Laughing at the men when they finally mentioned Hell City "Recent news has told us, that Hell City has finally got it's own Justice System which is taking action against the criminals there." the other man nodded in agreement "Yes, Cold Gate Prison is told to be a highly secure prison..Perhaps we may be living the few years that this lawless city has left before succumbing to justice?" the first news man replied with a rather joyful tone "You may be right Walter but, only time will tell." and from there, the news report on Hell City ended and it switched to something about 'global warming' or rather. Despite always coming up with new ways to maintain normal life on Earth, it was a way for the news to get views. Switching the TV off he sighed "They have no idea.." looking back out the window, someone below had been getting mugged at the very moment. He watched patiently, a man harassing a woman. The norms of Hell City, if Tremki helped everyone he saw being mugged he would never get time to live his own life...However what was to say he couldn't make an exception? It was near his house after all, in a matter of moments he thought of it as disrespect to his home..Therefore he got up and walked out to yell at the man.

"Hey you!!" he yelled out in an angry tone. The man was about to punch the woman, having her by the shirt his attention was caught by Tremki and he blinked a few times before responding "What the hell do you want kid? Shouldn't you be with your mother or something?" he said with a grim smirk on his face as he resumed. Punching the woman in the face, resulting in knocking her down he kicked her in the stomach, choosing to now ignore Tremki he continued with his robbery "Just hand over your valuables lady, and I'll make it all end quickly...Otherwise I'll make all of this nice and slow." picking the woman back up and forcing himself against her. Although it was tragic, this was normal for many men in this area to do, but Tremki by this time was beyond pissed. First he was called a kid, than had his 'mother' made fun of all the while not really even being payed any attention to. In almost a flash he appeared above the man and stomping his foot on the man's head and forcing him back into the ground. The woman was able to loosen the man's grip and ran for it. Tremki sat himself on top of the man with a sadistic smile, the man looked pissed off now "Oi, ki-" Tremki rammed his fist into the man's nose, and shattering it "Never call me kid..Or I'll make you eat your own tongue." Tremki's expression was dull and very serious. The man nodded as he held one hand to his nose, trying to stop the bleeding. Tremki leaned down to the man and glared into his eyes "If I ever see you again..I'll tear you apart." his eyes widened as an eerie smirk crept up the sides of his face.

Getting off, the man got up and ran a safe distance before turning back and taking out a gun and aiming it towards Tremki. Having not noticed at all, he never expected the shot coming and was walking back towards his house. The man shot with a half laughter before cursing to himself in pain and agony. The bullet impaled Tremki in his left arm in several places as well as his leg. Falling down into the snow, blood quickly piled up "Ungh.." he got himself sitting up, taking steady and deep breaths he cursed to himself "Fuck..I should have killed that prick." grasping to his left arm tight, he wasn't able to feel his leg and in fact he wasn't sure if he could stand up in this position. His lack of experience got the better of him, even though he was fully capable of defending himself. Letting his guard down for even the slightest moment resulted in lying in his own pool of blood, but that wasn't going to be the last of Tremki..He eventually made his way upstairs, ripping off some curtains inside he had to use whatever was convenient at the time to stop the bleeding. While crawling the whole time he wrapped the ripped pieces of cloth around his numerous wounds and sat against a wall taking steady breaths "Damnit.." he was felt disappointed that he could be so easily be taken off guard.

Hitsugya had managed to fight off the gang members but now he had to get to his next mass genocide that would happen eventually. Running off of the tops of different buildings in the busy city he missed a landing. Falling down to, what he thought a street, he though too himself rapidly: Oh shiiiit!! And next thing he knew he was on the ground. "Damn. . .That hurt" said Hitsugya chuckling barely after having the wind knocked out of him. Looking to his side he noticed a guy and two. . .Cats? No they were deffinately human but who would want to be a lame old cat? Fucking creepy ass weeaboo's. He thought getting up a bit.

@Mitchs98 @CoreyXIX

Mitchs98 said:
Maria and Elizabeth JonesMaria grinned as he checked to see if she'd stolen his wallet, she guessed he wasn't as stupid as she'd thought, or easily caught off by good looks either. She wondered briefly if the thought crossed his mind of them being prostitutes, it probably had, it was generally the first thought most people probably had of them. Oh how wrong they were..oh well. Maria giggled in response, "Oh, don't worry about us. We can handle ourselves." She replied before brushing her tail against his neck and walking around behind him. "Isn't that right Liz?" She asked, directing her gaze to her sister who nodded in response, "Y-Yeah. We're tougher than we look.." She told him. Maria grinned further and leaned up against Michael slightly, "Are you sure you're okay? I feel terrible for bumping into you like that. Maybe..we can walk you to where you were going as payback?" She asked him moving her tail to rest on his shoulder.
Well, it was good that they could handle themselves. Even if these two felt a lot like cats trying to size up a mouse. Sadly for them this mouse was a cut above the rest of the nest. These two had some oddities, not including the fact that they are genetically modified people! "I'm in the same boat as the two of you: tougher than my old shell looks." he says to them, keeping his experience somewhat to himself but enough to waylay any (fake?) concern they had for the priest. However, the sight of a person landing next to the three of them was enough to break the situation."What about him? He may need help." he says, gesturing to the fourth person.

@Mitchs98 @Veyd Sahvoz

Geez.. I should really invest in like a tent or something...

Peter murmured to himself while walking along the side walk. It wasn't too busy yet outside. Most people don't go walking out and about on cold days anymore. As he made his way around the city, holding his stomach from hunger, a woman ran past him in a hurry. Just your averag- Before Peter could even finish his sentence, a gun shot rang out somewhere. He sighed Just your average day in Hell City. He only noticed one shot which probably meant someone had just died. Hoping they might still have something on them, he made his way to the sounds source.

Another guy with a pretty messed up face ran past him in a hurry. In his mind, Peter thought he was probably just a bystander getting away from the place. Walking closer now he noticed blood stained snow but no body. Damn... not a thing left. Check one for cannibalism. He turned his volume up a little higher to drown out the overall bad mood the city had this morning. He wasn't sure where to go right now. If he had to he could scrounge behind bar dumpsters for food but that was if he really needed something. With a small shiver, briskly walked a little more into Alpha Hell City.

Frey+Lloyd+ID.jpg

Tremki while in pain, was just by his front door, his door was wide open and he saw a man only moments after being shot checking the blood out. Seeming not surprised he was about to walk off. It was against his normal nature, but Tremki knew he would need medical attention sooner rather than later. So, he shouted out to the man "Oi!!" flapping his hand about for a moment before suppressing back in pain "Tsk!" it probably wasn't a good idea to try move so freely when the bullets were still stuck inside his arm. Taking another breath he shouted again "Can I get a bit of help here?!" if the man tracked the blood from the snow, it would lead right towards the door and where Tremki was currently sitting. But even while asking for help, Tremki couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

@Bolts

--------------------------------------------------

Tacita Amitus

Tac sat in front of the widow in his apartment, the edges of the window were bitten by frost. He ran his metal fingers over the frame, small chips of paint cracked off; falling onto his knee high dress.

An unnamed song with a slow beat drummed in the room, making his chest vibrate with every thump from the speakers.

He opened his mouth to sigh, his jaw groaned in protest. The cold made everything worse; everything seemed to hurt more, his metallic bits would lock up much easier; their noises sounded similar to dying beasts. Which, sadly, most people in the city had easily heard before.

His eyes shifted from the damaged window, he overlooked the frostiest hell-like city; snow fell lazily onto those passing below.

Tac shifted to the edge of the sill, he slid off; his body making a dull *thump*. The paint chips glided to the floor, his dress now free from their debris.

Barely audible from the thump of the music, he could hear a couple arguing. Not long after, a couple gun shots were heard.

'Better them, than me.'

He shuffled over to the mini-fridge, with his real hand, he momentarily marveled at the sensation of feeling, before opening the cooling tool.

He knelt down in front of the tiny thing, small shivers were sent down his spine as the cold brushed against his exposed legs and arms. He reached in with his warm flesh covered hand, and grabbed the only thing in the white box; the, seemingly, smallest bottle of wine in existence.

He yanked his arm out, he let the mini-fridge door close with a satisfying sound; a bit like a thud and a pop.

Tac pulled out the cork, sadly, no satisfying noise. The liquid's surface rippled in sync with the beats of the house.

He lifted the bottle up and tilted his head back, trying to open his mouth wide enough for at least a decent trinkle of the drink.

He tilted the small bottle of wine, downwards, the bitter fluid flowed slowly into his mouth. It wasn't long before it was finished, but, his stomach was left unsatified with the over-rated, old grape juice.

He licked his lips, the cool metal leaving a disgusting tang on his tongue, he shuddered at the taste.
He looked at the bottle, his face emotionless as he watched it fall into the bin with a small crash.

The cyborg rubbed his stomach soothingly, a small grumble came in response. He clicked his tongue as an idea bubbled into his mind. He walked over to the couch and grabbed his purse, the single strap was thrown over his shoulder.

The keys in the bag jingled as his footsteps headed towards the door, he turned off the music and opened the door.

'Food.'

Tac strolled down the hall, his footsteps joining the orchestra of noises from his neighbors, the wood was coated in a carpet. And an ugly one at that.

As he walked down the halls, he passed a man who had several bullet holes in his limbs. But, he paid them no attention.

'Anyway, looks like they're trying to get someone else's attention.'

He continued ignoring the trail blood that was coating the soles of his pink flats, the warm thick liquid squished under every step.

@Mitchs98[/URL] @CoreyXIX
CoreyXIX said:
Well, it was good that they could handle themselves. Even if these two felt a lot like cats trying to size up a mouse. Sadly for them this mouse was a cut above the rest of the nest. These two had some oddities, not including the fact that they are genetically modified people! "I'm in the same boat as the two of you: tougher than my old shell looks." he says to them, keeping his experience somewhat to himself but enough to waylay any (fake?) concern they had for the priest. However, the sight of a person landing next to the three of them was enough to break the situation."What about him? He may need help." he says, gesturing to the fourth person.
@Mitchs98 @Veyd Sahvoz

Maria pouted as it seemed the man wasn't buying into her obvious attempts at trying to seduce him out of whatever money he may have, which from the way he was dressed wasn't entirely that much. "Oh, I see. Well..if you're sure." She told him in a defeated manner, removing her tail from his person. Shortly after that someone LITERALLY FElL FROM A BUILDING. Seriously, what the hell. Shrugging, she figured Michael was right. Walking over she knelt down directly in front of his face examining him closely like she'd done with Michael. She had to admit, he was much better looking than Michael was, and quite clearly younger. "Oh my god are you okay? What happened? Why did you fall off a building?" She asked him. "Better question, how did you survive falling off a building?" She added before quickly shaking her head and holding her hand out to help him up. "Here, let me help you up." She told him. Meanwhile, Elizabeth had moved to stand next to Michael. After all, they might have a chance at robbing two people if they worked together. Despite her shyness she moved as close as she was comfortable to him and silently wrapped her tail around his waist.

Meanwhile, Bismarck continued running around town, trying to get his Snitch back. "'Scuse me--pardon me--sorry--coming through--" Through the corner of his eye, he could see the golden ball. He followed it, knocking over unsuspecting citizens as he attempted to grasp his tiny ball. "Sorry, but I'm in a rush...pleeease, little Snitch, just for once---keep....still....!"

Well, I'm asking for the impossible there. That's like asking the members of the more insane gangs to stop killing everyone. Bismarck kept running through the streets, waving his hands frantically as he attempted to grab the Snitch.

@anyone

Just as Peter started to turn away something caught his attention in the corner of his eye. It seems the blood snaked around leading to some young adult or what ever they are called. It looked like he was trying to get his attention while blood was splattering with each wave of the hand. Peter's eye brow raised and he clunked his headphones down around his neck. He walked up to him and checked the surroundings just in case of an ambush. Wouldn't be the first or last time it would happen. Especially in this city.

As someone in pink walked briskly by like it was nothing Peter stood in front of the bleeding person. Huh, guess cannibals come out at night then. So..... need some help there dude? Like to the hospital or something? It was so ordinary for people to just leave their victims out in the open like this. It seems like he didn't even get mugged. If you got like... I don't know.. 5 bucks I can get you there pretty quick. Holding his stomach again just the thought of money for food was enough for him to go out of his way.

@Sinister Clown @Goldencurls

[boot charge 19/20]

Mitchs98 said:
Maria and Elizabeth JonesMaria pouted as it seemed the man wasn't buying into her obvious attempts at trying to seduce him out of whatever money he may have, which from the way he was dressed wasn't entirely that much. "Oh, I see. Well..if you're sure." She told him in a defeated manner, removing her tail from his person. Shortly after that someone LITERALLY FElL FROM A BUILDING. Seriously, what the hell. Shrugging, she figured Michael was right. Walking over she knelt down directly in front of his face examining him closely like she'd done with Michael. She had to admit, he was much better looking than Michael was, and quite clearly younger. "Oh my god are you okay? What happened? Why did you fall off a building?" She asked him. "Better question, how did you survive falling off a building?" She added before quickly shaking her head and holding her hand out to help him up. "Here, let me help you up." She told him. Meanwhile, Elizabeth had moved to stand next to Michael. After all, they might have a chance at robbing two people if they worked together. Despite her shyness she moved as close as she was comfortable to him and silently wrapped her tail around his waist.
Oh god he just met these people and they were already annoying him. Seeing the girl hold her hand out he slapped it away "I'm fine" he said, flipping himself off the ground. Well it was sort of obvious to see what these girls were trying so what better way to do his job than to fuck it all up? Well it wasn't much of a 'job' but meh. "You gonna steal from the guy or try and hit on us? Either way. . .I'll kill you if you try" said Hitsugya with a smirk, bringing out a cigarette and lighting it.

@CoreyXIX @Mitchs98

Mitchs98 said:
Maria and Elizabeth JonesMaria pouted as it seemed the man wasn't buying into her obvious attempts at trying to seduce him out of whatever money he may have, which from the way he was dressed wasn't entirely that much. "Oh, I see. Well..if you're sure." She told him in a defeated manner, removing her tail from his person. Shortly after that someone LITERALLY FElL FROM A BUILDING. Seriously, what the hell. Shrugging, she figured Michael was right. Walking over she knelt down directly in front of his face examining him closely like she'd done with Michael. She had to admit, he was much better looking than Michael was, and quite clearly younger. "Oh my god are you okay? What happened? Why did you fall off a building?" She asked him. "Better question, how did you survive falling off a building?" She added before quickly shaking her head and holding her hand out to help him up. "Here, let me help you up." She told him. Meanwhile, Elizabeth had moved to stand next to Michael. After all, they might have a chance at robbing two people if they worked together. Despite her shyness she moved as close as she was comfortable to him and silently wrapped her tail around his waist.
For Christ's sake, even up until the last moment these two kept it up! Still, at least the one seemed to more genuine sounding concern in her voice. At this point he noticed the shyer seeming one slowly creeping up closely then wrapping her tail around his waist. Was she just this dense? Or were they after something? Certainly not payment for 'working' since any girls like that would have stopped after Michael implying he would prefer to not have their company. His eyes shift over to Elizabeth. He wasn't very angry, just a bit annoyed at this point. "Listen, little lady. I'm not interested." he insists as he makes the 'not' very clear and emphasized as he reaches again for his wallet in his pocket as a clear gesture of his suspicion of the two of them. Nobody openly flirted with a man that could generously described as 'dented iron' especially young girls like these. He definitely suspected something was amiss. Besides, he preferred women that didn't look like they belonged in a psychopath's pet shop. He wanted to go to the newcomer, but at the same time decided to stay cautious. Situational awareness could stop many problems before they started.

Frey+Lloyd+ID.jpg

Tremki's expression dulled quick as he snickered at the man's response. Not noticing the man in the pink dress, or probably just forcing himself not to look. People like that scared the shit out of him (Ohhh, I know another fear for him now xD ) looking up to the man. He was some what glad that he offered to help but Tremki wasn't exactly the richest person. In fact he was currently without occupation. The house was simply taken by the previous owner's who had been trying to 'interfere' with Tremki's connections.

Moving himself up against the bench he tilted his head slightly
"I don't have money to offer right now..But how about a favor for a favor? I just so happen to know how to get you a lot more money then five bucks..Within a matter of seconds." Tremki was telling the complete truth, however at the time he had no intention of actually doing it. That would mean a lot of heat on him, he was planning on either shrugging the guy off later. Or arrange different terms..

@Bolts

The teens voice hit peter pretty good. Either he was pretty good at lying or just had the connections that Peter didn't. What's the worse that can happen? Well... getting straight up killed out of the blue. That was just a risk everyone had here though. Sounds good to me, I could've just gone for like a burger or something but hey a deals a deal. He placed his headphones back on his ears and turned something with lots of drops. The more drops the better air time and speed. He quickly picked the teen up and slung him around his shoulders while holding tight on his arm and leg. Hold tight now cus I wont hear a thing. His shoes started to glow again with a little more power in them than just a few minutes ago. Getting ready to jump he said one last thing. Hope you're not afraid of heights.

He sprang up with a trail of snow following him for a moment. With just one jump, he was already at roof height with low leveled buildings. Bracing down once more, the sound burst and threw the two forward. The icy cold wind was stinging Peter's eyes but he managed one eye to stay open. It wasn't too far to the more dense part of the city. That was where the hospital was and around the destination he was traveling to anyway. Whats easier for people to give a homeless person money than being right next to a hospital?

@Sinister Clown

[boot charge 18/20]

femjapanriceball said:
Meanwhile, Bismarck continued running around town, trying to get his Snitch back. "'Scuse me--pardon me--sorry--coming through--" Through the corner of his eye, he could see the golden ball. He followed it, knocking over unsuspecting citizens as he attempted to grasp his tiny ball. "Sorry, but I'm in a rush...pleeease, little Snitch, just for once---keep....still....!"

Well, I'm asking for the impossible there. That's like asking the members of the more insane gangs to stop killing everyone. Bismarck kept running through the streets, waving his hands frantically as he attempted to grab the Snitch.

@anyone
Cirillia Vines

Ciri was still happily and aimlessly wandering the streets of Alpha Hell City, still un-decided in where to go. She contemplated just going back to the Cafe and opening it up. Roughly around the time she did some weird golden ball flew directly into her and hit her in the chest, effectively knocking her off her feet and onto her butt. Grabbing the rampaging ball that almost had as much energy as she did she studied it curiously, that was until she noticed Bismarck running down the street. Putting two and two together she immediately guessed that the ball had something to do with him. Standing up with the ball in one of her hands she wiped her dress off and crossed her arms, an amused smile on her face as she hid the ball from Bismarck. "Looking for something Biz?" She told him, her amusement only increasing further as she called him by the name he hated the most.

@CoreyXIX[/URL] @Mitchs98
CoreyXIX said:
For Christ's sake, even up until the last moment these two kept it up! Still, at least the one seemed to more genuine sounding concern in her voice. At this point he noticed the shyer seeming one slowly creeping up closely then wrapping her tail around his waist. Was she just this dense? Or were they after something? Certainly not payment for 'working' since any girls like that would have stopped after Michael implying he would prefer to not have their company. His eyes shift over to Elizabeth. He wasn't very angry, just a bit annoyed at this point. "Listen, little lady. I'm not interested." he insists as he makes the 'not' very clear and emphasized as he reaches again for his wallet in his pocket as a clear gesture of his suspicion of the two of them. Nobody openly flirted with a man that could generously described as 'dented iron' especially young girls like these. He definitely suspected something was amiss. Besides, he preferred women that didn't look like they belonged in a psychopath's pet shop. He wanted to go to the newcomer, but at the same time decided to stay cautious. Situational awareness could stop many problems before they started.

Maria grinned and stood, "Rude." She replied simply. "You're a feisty one huh? Much more interesting than that guy." She told him, slowly walking around him, rubbing her tail gently around his neck as she did so, clearly un-phased by the death threats. "What if I told you..it was a bit of both? Hm?" She asked him, grinning wickedly. Elizabeth tensed slightly as Michael spoke, almost instantly moving away from him. "I..Um..Sorry.." She replied, looking at the ground. With the way Maria was acting he probably thought they were hookers or something. "I..We aren't prostitutes or anything..either..don't get the wrong idea.." She told him sheepishly. Maria chuckled at her sister, "That only happens on Wednesdays. In all seriousness..we're thieves for hire. Either of you have anything of particular interest you want 'claimed'?" She asked on a more serious tone.

Mitchs98 said:
Cirillia VinesCiri was still happily and aimlessly wandering the streets of Alpha Hell City, still un-decided in where to go. She contemplated just going back to the Cafe and opening it up. Roughly around the time she did some weird golden ball flew directly into her and hit her in the chest, effectively knocking her off her feet and onto her butt. Grabbing the rampaging ball that almost had as much energy as she did she studied it curiously, that was until she noticed Bismarck running down the street. Putting two and two together she immediately guessed that the ball had something to do with him. Standing up with the ball in one of her hands she wiped her dress off and crossed her arms, an amused smile on her face as she hid the ball from Bismarck. "Looking for something Biz?" She told him, her amusement only increasing further as she called him by the name he hated the most.

Maria grinned and stood, "Rude." She replied simply. "You're a feisty one huh? Much more interesting than that guy." She told him, slowly walking around him, rubbing her tail gently around his neck as she did so, clearly un-phased by the death threats. "What if I told you..it was a bit of both? Hm?" She asked him, grinning wickedly. Elizabeth tensed slightly as Michael spoke, almost instantly moving away from him. "I..Um..Sorry.." She replied, looking at the ground. With the way Maria was acting he probably thought they were hookers or something. "I..We aren't prostitutes or anything..either..don't get the wrong idea.." She told him sheepishly. Maria chuckled at her sister, "That only happens on Wednesdays. In all seriousness..we're thieves for hire. Either of you have anything of particular interest you want 'claimed'?" She asked on a more serious tone.
Thieves, eh? Well that wasn't much better but Michael guessed it was a start. Still, the difference between these two girls was like night and day. Elizabeth was definitely a lot more shy than her outgoing sister. She probably wouldn't been too successful as a sex worker anyway. Were these two any good at thieving he may want to actually consider their services this time. Or he could just give a sarcastic refusal and later blame it on the several glasses worth off scotch running through his system. No, if they were going to be at least partially honest so was he. "Hm, a tempting offer that's for sure." the older man says as he crosses his arms in mock thought for a few moments. "I'm desiring some information far more than any item at he moment. You two deal in intelligence as well?" he asks them. He keeping to keep abreast of things going in interested zones that he would be visiting at some point.

Mitchs98 said:
Cirillia VinesCiri was still happily and aimlessly wandering the streets of Alpha Hell City, still un-decided in where to go. She contemplated just going back to the Cafe and opening it up. Roughly around the time she did some weird golden ball flew directly into her and hit her in the chest, effectively knocking her off her feet and onto her butt. Grabbing the rampaging ball that almost had as much energy as she did she studied it curiously, that was until she noticed Bismarck running down the street. Putting two and two together she immediately guessed that the ball had something to do with him. Standing up with the ball in one of her hands she wiped her dress off and crossed her arms, an amused smile on her face as she hid the ball from Bismarck. "Looking for something Biz?" She told him, her amusement only increasing further as she called him by the name he hated the most.

Bismarck looked up, alarmed, as he continued looking. "Er....yes, Miss Cirilla, I'm looking for my Snitch. I was messing around with it, then it flew away." He chuckled nervously. "I shouldn't space out like that, should I.....have you seen it?" he asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He needed to get that back. If he didn't, his spell limit would be bumped down to summoning one thing at a time...and that was hardly practical. He realized, last minute, that she had called him Biz. "A-also, please don't call me 'Biz'....you know how much I dislike that. P-pardon me....can I sit down?"

images

Timentes Clamabunt

Tim sat behind a rather large desk and a glass panel wall, his eyes every now and then would flick over to the window; snow was gathering up outside. Maybe he'd be snowed in, was that good or bad?

The desk was a nice cherry oak, along with most of the other furniture in "Books, Not Crooks" bookstore.

He jumped as the heater wailed, the machine was old and noisy, but, at least he wasn't freezing. He lightly pulled at his cuffs, his rear shifted as the heater quieted down.

He sighed happily as silence was once again restored, he turned the page of his leather bound book; the pages were old, and filled with riddles and maps. On the current page, a map for secret treasures hidden in the city showed; some of the warnings and pieces of writings were faded, intelligible.

He propped himself up with his elbow, he traced the long forgotten paths with his fingertips. This city was indeed dangerous, but, it had a colorful history. Granted, it was pretty murderous back then, too.

He didn't believe any of the topics in the book; there were mentionings of unicorns, not real. Mentionings of peaceful rulers here, definitely not. Mentionings of Sins, hah, as if. What kind of idiot would believe in those kinds of things? This book was purely for entertainment purposes only. Funny thing is that, many authors had added to this book. Most were actual fantasy writers, the others? Probably aspiring fiction authors.

Tim looked down under the counter; he was reassured by the small amount of money he had made from yesterday and earlier this morning, just enough to keep his shop open.

He sat silently at his desk, a small smile on his face. His thoughts began to drift,
'I wonder if there's a way I could attract business, but, not dangerous business.' He glanced at his window, a small flutter of fear shook his chest. He did not want anybody other than customers here.

'I could put up an "On Sale" sign.' He nodded to himself, confirming that it would be a good idea.

He gently pushed back his chair, making sure it didn't scrape against his freshly cleaned carpet. He patterned to the back of the shop; a small cupboard full of books, pens, cleaning supplies and several cleanable signs, was waiting.

The door creaked open, his heart beat accelerated, but, slowly lowered as reasoning settled in. He grabbed one of the handfuls of signs and a whiteboard marker.

He stepped back out, he placed his hand softly over the door and its frame, ensuring that it wouldn't make a noise.

He scribbled onto the sign, huffing as it made small squeaky noises. He unlocked the door in between the main area of the shop, and his desk that was safe behind a glass panel. No one could jump over the desk, a small hole was at the base of the panel; big enough to purchase books.

'I should probably get the glass bulletproofed when I get some more customers.'

He pattered over to the window and set the sign against the glass, the window frame supporting the sign's base.

He shuffled back to his beloved position, behind the desk, and resumed reading his ridiculous book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back