• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell city: Origins OOC

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

The Locations and Races link is not working, I'm not sure what's going on with it but I figured you'd be able to do something about it..Or get one of the staff to do it for you. As for everyone else, either re-add or recreate your CS for the Rp while me and the other Co-gm's get the rest of the needed information up; if you already made and finished your CS and you want something to do while we wait, I wouldn't mind some other help for NPC character sheets so if anyone is interested in that let me know.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

The Locations and Races link is not working, I'm not sure what's going on with it but I figured you'd be able to do something about it..Or get one of the staff to do it for you. As for everyone else, either re-add or recreate your CS for the Rp while me and the other Co-gm's get the rest of the needed information up; if you already made and finished your CS and you want something to do while we wait, I wouldn't mind some other help for NPC character sheets so if anyone is interested in that let me know.
It's working fine for me, wait a sec I'll tag ya.

It's working fine for me, wait a sec I'll tag ya.

That's odd..When I tried getting into it the other day it wouldn't work but when you tagged me it came up. Maybe there is something wrong with the link you placed on the first OOC page.

Also Hange that would be nice..If you can make a "second hand man" type for the warden (the only NPC that is finished ATM) that would be very helpful, if you have question pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back