• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell city: Origins OOC

This'll be an AU Shiro. From what I understand this is quite a few years from even the first HC?

Its somewhat of a clear slate all together actually (basically this won't follow anything that happened in the other threads) but yes the timeline is based before all previous threads that were made. Which is why I brought the whole thing up before I forgot

And by AU shiro what does that mean exactly? Like I know she will be different but that still won't explain the odd similarities she has with Tremki. Unless you plan on making a complete Shiro revamp I don't understand what you are getting at.

Its somewhat of a clear slate all together actually (basically this won't follow anything that happened in the other threads) but yes the timeline is based before all previous threads that were made. Which is why I brought the whole thing up before I forgot

And by AU shiro what does that mean exactly? Like I know she will be different but that still won't explain the odd similarities she has with Tremki. Unless you plan on making a complete Shiro revamp I don't understand what you are getting at.

I thought you were referring to them knowing each other or something in the other thread. Carry on. lol

This RP is still going to happen, the Christmas holidays have taken a toll on my activity but now I'll be able to slowly move back into getting more stuff done so while I may not be constnatly active I'll be striving to get at least a few things done on this thread over the coming weeks. If people were curious about when I intend on actually starting the Rp that is going to be dictated by whenever I actually finish writing the information necessary for the starting sequence of te Rp.

Anita: .-. I was in a coma for a year. Just laying there, face in computer. tHANKS FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THOSE TOUGH TIMES DON 

Don:" Hey it's not so bad, my memory was wiped almost clean. Then I was left alone on the streets to fend for myself. At least I got you to a hospital. Also how the hell did you fall into a coma! (Btw feel free to npc Yozaku as well)

Don:" Hey it's not so bad, my memory was wiped almost clean. Then I was left alone on the streets to fend for myself. At least I got you to a hospital. Also how the hell did you fall into a coma! (Btw feel free to npc Yozaku as well)

Anita: Lies *^* I woke up on my laptop keyboard covered in dust. Also, software update. Took forever to load :T

Anita: Lies *^* I woke up on my laptop keyboard covered in dust. Also, software update. Took forever to load :T

Okay maybe I was busy on a crime spree trying to build a force of super thieves to take over part of hell city. (Btw that's what don would have been doing in you to rp so you can  make it canon in it if you want) But I swear l was totally goon to check up on you, just got busy is all.

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Solemn Jester @Mitchs98 @Santeru Ishumari @Zooks @Hange Zoe @LeSoraAmari

Okay guys, sorry for the long ass inactivity a lot of shit happened over the Christmas holiday's including the house wifi going out however to those who are still interested (Which is part of the reason I'm making this post) I still intend on making this Rp happen so if you'd bare with me for a little while longer I'm sure I'll be able to start getting things moving. If you have any questions on the RP (Of things you might have forgot, or just never got the chance to ask.) you can direct them to me.

I'd also appreciate if everyone tagged in this post could post if they still intend on being apart of the Rp; if you don't intend on participating that is fine but some sort of notice would be nice. 

Thank God we don't have to start all over, although I won't be able to access the character sheet tab until Sinister unlocks it. Also you can find all the tabs now in the search bar. Just type in hell city Origins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back