• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heist Family Zero [Reboot]

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this is a reboot of something I did about half a year ago...

Welcome to Heist Family Zero, the highest payed criminal empire in the world. We steal things for the highest bidder, and sometimes just for ourselves if the Boss wants it. Who is the Boss? All you need to know is her name Miss Allaneous. You are here because you have unique skills or powers, and because you've never been caught by any hero or law enforcement in this Justice infested world. You are here to topple the Heroes of this world in force by dishing out the chaos and theft that we need to survive. Show those heroes why you should never divide by Zero!

+_________===_________+​

So as the explanation suggests, we play villains. we are not the good guys. the idea is that we are the best at what we do, and what we do, is against the law. regardless, we are a family(not biological, just platonic) who find comfort in each other, and will always come back to help each other out.

The rules as for powers are as follows:

3 powers per person. each of these three powers get 3 stages. let me explain.

say your power is electricity generation. stage 1 would be generating electric currents for small shocks or shorting things out.
stage 2 would be moving at the speed of lightning.
stage 3 would be Weather changing into electric storms.

While all three are useful, only the first one is within your abilities until you start to develop as a character. This means if you concentrate or practice your abilities, it becomes easier to do stage 2 abilities, and if you concentrate or are given enough time, stage 3 is possible, but not until you've accomplished a stage 2 feat.

Essentially, we get 9 powers, in three categories, but we can only use the base 3 at first.

Any questions?

I can’t decide if you are interested or if you are harassing my thread...

Loki777 Loki777

FCs will be up to the people who want them as I myself will be using descriptions rather than images.

as for the OOC I am going to have it on site for easy access.

Alright, this seems like enough people to start. I'll have the Character Sheet section up by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back