• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heirs of Yenlaren - Interest Check!!!

I have a question! Ummm, are healers in Veruca scarce or are there a lot of them? I was a little confused there lol.

Are you full, or do you want players for the Kings/Queens or Boudicca? Np if you're full; I was just poking since I love rping with you guys.

Hey so if we could get some male character that’d be nice! Also I failed to mention, uh, there is room for more than just the heirs!

So if you have any ideas/fantasy characters you wanna use! Lmk

Yeeeeahhh but if we all chicks then like we could form like a Magical Girl Princess team! The Yenlaren Love-Chain 5!! Standing strong, altogether against the evil Negative Energy Lady, Boudicca Blackheart!!

Like tell me you wouldn't binge watch that...

xD I mean I would, but my guy just ain't the type ;P
K well my Princess' mommy prolly has bought her like 2 walkin closets worth of dresses and gowns... sooooooo like if you change your mind and wanna join the Love-Chain Princesses, you can get your guy to come by Kalais for a fitting k?

Thinkin DeZhay would reeeeeally get along with Loreena. They seem very similar personality wise and DeZhay is like a Snow White animal whisperer lol.

And thinkin that there may be a possiblity that they met when they were still younger if their kingdoms got along together. I can just see it. Little DeZhay and Loreena having a tea party in the mud, using their tiaras to make form mudcakes, ruining their best gowns, and getting busted by their nursemaids lol Then like DeZhay grabbing Loreena's hand trying to climb over the hedges amd walls as if they could get away. D'aaaaaawwwww...

Thinkin DeZhay would reeeeeally get along with Loreena. They seem very similar personality wise and DeZhay is like a Snow White animal whisperer lol.

And thinkin that there may be a possiblity that they met when they were still younger if their kingdoms got along together. I can just see it. Little DeZhay and Loreena having a tea party in the mud, using their tiaras to make form mudcakes, ruining their best gowns, and getting busted by their nursemaids lol Then like DeZhay grabbing Loreena's hand trying to climb over the hedges amd walls as if they could get away. D'aaaaaawwwww...
OMG NO THAT'S PERFECT!

K soooo like here they are!! All dolled up and ready to play together!! No mud. No fire. No diverting the fountain. Just sit there. Chat and be pretty.

babyZhay.jpg
babyLora.jpg

"Know what?"
"What?"
"My hair is too long..."
"Me too..."
"Know what?"
"What?"
"I know how they keep the horses hair pretty..."
"Me too! They use tools...!"
"My hair is too long..."
"Me too..."