• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heirs of Yenlaren - Interest Check!!!

viloxii

Vis Per Mare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-

\\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - \\\ - THE HEIRS OF YENLAREN - /// - /// - /// - /// - /// - /// - /// - /// - /// - /// - ///​

-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-000-

(THIS IS BASED ON A BOOK I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING MIXED WITH GoT & HotD. If any of this doesn't make sense, please notify me via DM)

-000-000-000- | THE PLOT | -000-000-000-

MAIN RP LINK: HERE

After 700 years of peace, Yenlaren has been hit square in the face with the sparks of war.
King Ruada, Master King of Yenlaren, has been taken by a madness that no healer can cure, nor scholar can put explanation to.
The only reasonable explanation for his volatile state, is the loss of his wife Yseldi, and his unborn heir.
This debacle has caused massive tears in The Five Kingdoms which he oversees.
Tensions are high and there seems to be cause for everyone within the realm to sleep with one eye open.

Fingers are being pointed all across the board.
The rulers of each kingdom are slowly losing their minds along with King Ruada.
Ceberon has fallen into a storm of crime, along with the other kingdoms.
The Holy Kingdom of Veruca is being poisoned with the tongues of warmongers and those who seek violence.
Tiamat's strength is declining at a frightening pace.
Morava's abundance is fading ever so swiftly.

During King Ruada's mental unrest, his younger sister Rohanna, Queen of Tiamat, is in charge of overseeing the entire realm.
Because of this, most blame has been cast upon Tiamat.
The realm believes that Rohanna is to blame.
There are those who wish to remove her by force.
Even if it means the end of her life.
There have already been several attempts on her life as well as her heir, Oksana.

The Heirs knew something was going on that the entire realm of Yenlaren couldn't quite see.
King Keita of Morava had enlisted a woman named Boudicca from across the Western Sea.
He had lost his wife recently as well and was blinded by his grief.
He was too blind to see that this woman had a selfish plot for Yenlaren.
There was not much known about her, yet she had been missing for two months before King Ruada had lost touch.

Oksana sent an emissary to each of The Heirs, pleading for them to meet her in Uppsala, a legendary and historical summit in the Yehu Mountains. There they would meet, and discuss their plan to absolve Yenlaren of this chaos.

We will create this tale :)

||| THE FIVE KINGDOMS OF YENLAREN |||

| CEBERON | [MALE/FEMALE HEIR : [Reserved Ayama Ayama ]

The capitol of the entire continent of Yenlaren. The Mad King, Ruada Yenlaren, oversees millions of his citizens amongst this bustling city in the north. Ceberon is a beacon of trade and commerce within the entire realm. An island in the middle of a lake whose channeled rivers stretch across the entire realm. The city is made of black-grey stone and towers as tall as the clouds themselves. While wild, Ceberon is a magnificent yet cruel city that has stood for thousands of years, despite hundreds of wars and bloodshed over it's ownership. Ceberon is a place where status is everything and there is always a serpent in the bushes.

| THE HOLY KINGDOM OF VERUCA | [Reserved Prismere Prismere ]

Queen Saraiah rules over this walled holy city to the east. Healers are all but scarce amongst its citizens. Even the children are adept healers before the time they come of age. The capitol city of Veruca is built entirely out of opal, gold, and ivory. It is comparable to Paradise. It's citizens are pacifists, but don't let that fool you. When times are hard, Verucan's will always outlive the rest. Scholars and mathematicians flock to this city once they've finished their schooling at the Citadel in Kalais to learn what they can to heal and improve in medicine.

| TIAMAT | [FEMALE HEIR: TAKEN - viloxii viloxii ]

Tiamat is an ocean side kingdom, stretching along the entire Far Coast of the continent of Yenlaren, serving as it's protector in the East. Ruled by King Miacha and Queen Rohanna, the finest of warriors and an impeccable sailor. Tiamat's culture is deeply rooted in the history of combat. Nearly every citizen is knowledgeable in the use of any weapon in existence. Tiamat is home to almost all of the military training facilities in The Continent. In the capital city, the intimidating Arena stands upon it's highest peak. There, soon-to-be soldiers must fight and defeat 40 criminals to ever be eligible for the chance of rising in the ranks.

| MORAVA | [MALE/FEMALE HEIR: [Reserved Feridan_skies Feridan_skies ]

In the south, Morava is watched over by King Keita. It is the epicenter of horse trade and agriculture. For the most part it is a warm and wholesome kingdom, just like their ruler. Morava has served as asylum for thousands of travelers throughout recorded history. This is what brings Morava it's power. The knowledge and skills of the melting pot of people, make this kingdom home to may skills and many secrets. Although King Keita is a good man, there is disarray in the kingdom due to the indifference amongst the people within.

| KALAIS | [MALE/FEMALE HEIR: [Reserved BuggaBoo BuggaBoo ]

In the west, Kalais is ruled by Queen Moriga, who sits upon her loft studying books in the Citadel much more often than she tends to the city. However, the knowledge and education that those who are allowed to reside in the capitol city for more than four years keep the kingdom peaceful. It is rumored that there are those within the capitol who can wield magic, but that has yet to be seen. It is also rumored that if there were to be magic users in the city, that they are forbidden to ever leave the kingdom and that they must report to her upon realization of their abilities.

--------

Special Characters Available: The Kings & Queens and Boudicca.

Rules, Regulations, & Expectations

1. I expect everyone in this RP to try to at least include 3-4 paragraphs with 5-6 sentences each.
2. When you fill out the character sheets (which I will be posting shortly, you can find it underneath "other pages") , PLEASE send them to me. Do not post them.

Last edited:
Oh this seems so interesting! I'd love to jump in and steal the spot for the heir of Morava?

I am very much interested and would like to take the heir of CEBERON.

EDIT: jk I see that's taken, so the last I'll take VERUCA.

So the last RP recruiting post I did caused GREAT anxiety when I let people reserve, so I’m just going to let it be first come first serve

I’ll post the Character Sheet shortly (5-10 Minutes from Now)

I feel like a butt! Haha. Okay. So how about we do the reservations, last time my dense self forgot who reserved who and the conflict made me literally cry. But this time the reservations are all next to each other. It should be easy to remember. I can handle it this time. For THA PEOPLE!

FOR THA PEOPLE!! We appreciate your sacrifice dear.

Sooooo like can we drop off concepts first before doing up the charrie sheet?

Cuz like just curious how much we can impose about the Kingdome and our parents when writing the bio?

Sooooo like can we drop off concepts first before doing up the charrie sheet?

Cuz like just curious how much we can impose about the Kingdome and our parents when writing the bio?
Whatever you'd like to (if I understand correctly)!

Concepts can come first if you'd like to do them before the character sheets!

Okay so I am going to keep the reservation solid for about 5 days, if you just need a little more time LET ME KNOW. Just so I am not sitting there wondering what tha heck XD

Whatever you'd like to (if I understand correctly)!

Concepts can come first if you'd like to do them before the character sheets!
k sooo like here is what i'm thinking:

Queen Moriga seems to be an absent leader for Kalais but she really does have a firm grasp of what's going on. She is just in constant study to not only figure out how magic works but to nullify it to benefit her bloodline in the kingdom. She fears a coup through magic users thus she oppresses them. In fact her husband, Daegon was apparently murdered by such an extremist group. The 'culprits'were rounded up and publicaly disposed of to prove a point, despite Moriga knowing who exactly took her husbands life.

Oh well, it works out for her since she wants to prop up her daughter to take over the 'Queendom'. She is super proud of her daughter and despite the heavy-handed treatment of her suspected mages and magic in general in the Queendom, she coddles her daughter too much. Her other child, her son serves as mouthpiece to the people since he is a mama's boy and does anything for Moriga. Yes, the people do like it when the Queen speaks, yet the people feel secure with a male rep to dole out speeches and decrees on behalf of Moriga too.

Now as for my charrie, she too does speeches and envoy/rep to the other kingdoms, but in her home territories, she mostly hosts for the nobles and well-to-dos. As accomplished socialite, public speaker dancer and performer her presence is welcomed and always well received. In public, as with other of noble or royal blood, she is forced veil her face as is tradition and with a personal bodyguard, her 'Handmaiden' at all times. Despite being an over-coddled daughter and despite being more than capable to lead her people, she does have two things against her.

Now she has 2 things of note about her; both of which she must keep secret from mother. The first is that she is in tune with Primal magic; she is a Daughter of the Elemental Earth. Yes, she is a mage and has been practicing in secret since she was little aided by her strange woodsy archery teacher. Her brother knows this but will keep his older sister safe from mother's wrath.

The other is that Moriga is pushing her to make a granddaughter. Even if it means making a baby with her brother. Ewww. Both of them vehemently resist that and just say that they are looking for candidates perhaps in other kingdoms to create a mutually beneficial union. That and it would devastate Moriga to find out that her only daughter and heiress to the Queendom is gay.

So of course she is more than happy to leave Kalais and meet up with the other reps in the mountains.

k sooo like here is what i'm thinking:

Queen Moriga seems to be an absent leader for Kalais but she really does have a firm grasp of what's going on. She is just in constant study to not only figure out how magic works but to nullify it to benefit her bloodline in the kingdom. She fears a coup through magic users thus she oppresses them. In fact her husband, Daegon was apparently murdered by such an extremist group. The 'culprits'were rounded up and publicaly disposed of to prove a point, despite Moriga knowing who exactly took her husbands life.

Oh well, it works out for her since she wants to prop up her daughter to take over the 'Queendom'. She is super proud of her daughter and despite the heavy-handed treatment of her suspected mages and magic in general in the Queendom, she coddles her daughter too much. Her other child, her son serves as mouthpiece to the people since he is a mama's boy and does anything for Moriga. Yes, the people do like it when the Queen speaks, yet the people feel secure with a male rep to dole out speeches and decrees on behalf of Moriga too.

Now as for my charrie, she too does speeches and envoy/rep to the other kingdoms, but in her home territories, she mostly hosts for the nobles and well-to-dos. As accomplished socialite, public speaker dancer and performer her presence is welcomed and always well received. In public, as with other of noble or royal blood, she is forced veil her face as is tradition and with a personal bodyguard, her 'Handmaiden' at all times. Despite being an over-coddled daughter and despite being more than capable to lead her people, she does have two things against her.

Now she has 2 things of note about her; both of which she must keep secret from mother. The first is that she is in tune with Primal magic; she is a Daughter of the Elemental Earth. Yes, she is a mage and has been practicing in secret since she was little aided by her strange woodsy archery teacher. Her brother knows this but will keep his older sister safe from mother's wrath.

The other is that Moriga is pushing her to make a granddaughter. Even if it means making a baby with her brother. Ewww. Both of them vehemently resist that and just say that they are looking for candidates perhaps in other kingdoms to create a mutually beneficial union. That and it would devastate Moriga to find out that her only daughter and heiress to the Queendom is gay.

So of course she is more than happy to leave Kalais and meet up with the other reps in the mountains.
This is perfect. I like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back