• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Magic king of Jolibane was a living legend, a man who worked hard training and studying magic in many forms. It was said that Ains Circet was able to steal otherworldly power and make it his own. A truth lost to history, as a young man Ains opened a portal leading to a different realm. A being of pure energy emerged into the world.

98f018d6e3755c7cf2943645349717f6.pngIt is unknown how Ains acquired this power, what was recorded however was the name of this new magic. Ains named this power Gona, energy from the gods mixed with mortal mana to create something that defies the natural order of the world.
Ains used the power of Gona to perform impossible magic, with this alien strength Ains Circet became the magic king.
Arthur_Pendragon_(Jedi).png
Ains has been king for more than forty years. During this time he has had many wives but bore witness to only three children... unknown to most but apparent to Ains was that his body and soul had changed due to the Gona. The royal heirs are born with changes to, with Gona swimming in their blood mixed with mana. The Royal children have a abundance of magic energy to the point it is hard to control.

Long story short king Ains is being targeted by a faction within his own kingdom, they have believed the current king is a worshipper of the devil and in his old age... weak enough to defeat.
But apart from that it is finally time for the heirs to summon a guardian spirit! However instead of a ethereal beast with a element the heirs Gona forced their only chance at a summon to be humans from another world entirely.
These summoned humans are forced into a magic contract which empowers them each with Gona to use a unique ability...

Antimana- the power to negate repel and destroy mana in every form.
Voidwalker- the power to travel the void, seemingly like teleportation.
Shapeshifter- the power to transform into any beast or monster (with set conditions)

Six roles to fill, first three being the kings children. Most likely step siblings between the ages of 15 and 20. They have Gona and a mana type with enough raw power to summon and empower humans from another world.

The next three roles would be the summoned humans aged anywhere between 15 and 40
The antimagic human,
The Shapeshifting human,
The Voidwalker human.

I would prefer playing as a summoned human, the voidwalker or shapeshifter but I'm not to fussed regardless. It would probably be easier if I played the kings child and they summon multiple humans but either way I'll see if I can draw five players.

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back