• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heirs [IC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
no slide
Annis Caine
*scrolling required

Interactions: Nimue @psuedolives
Mentions: Theanna & JT Merciless Merciless Archer PseudoLives PseudoLives
Mood: That man screams like a choking seagull
Valmundo was a shit place to be, especially when you're coming from nobility. The air was rancid, smelling of booze, smoke and garbage. People here were in dire need of a bath. Grooming was like a lost art to them.

Annis was currently in no better position. Dressed in her alias' garb as Galahad, she found that people tend to steer clear from her. After all, who else would want to approach an armed man with a black visor covering half of their face? She probably looked like a traveling lunatic and that was fine by her.

After all, why else would she be in Earth's sewage dump if not to disappear?

The discovery of her black blood was an accident and the revelation, a mistake. She had been careless and allowed herself to bleed from a stupid stray arrow during a shooting competition with her relatives. Word got around and it wasn't soon until her freedom was stolen from her. Despite the dangerous turn of events happening in the capital, that did little to steer her parents from their greed for power. Their attempt to put Annis as a royal candidate was a ridiculous plan.

The girl would've had better luck committing suicide, so she ran away.

The answer was simple anyways. She was far above the age where she knew how to take care of herself, and so long as she kept her guise, eventually her family would have to declare her missing or dead. Until then, Annis planned to live as Galahad, a skilled male archer from unknown origins.

Fortunately for her, she had been smart enough to transfer her funds to a secret account, and the combat skills she's gained over the years from self defense class never went to waste. In terms of wealth and safety, Annis felt pretty confident in her plan. How hard could survival be?

Somewhere in the distance, she heard a loud cry. It sounded like someone screaming, miles up in the air, or maybe it was a strangled seagull cry. The sound brings her attention up and she witnesses a lady flying through the air, carrying two grown men like they were nothing but pillow cases.

She blinks once, then twice. Then she rubs her eyes and checks again. Maybe the exhaustion has her seeing things, but Annis' perception was never off.

"Hey, did you see that just now?" she asked a random passer by, a girl with raven hair like herself. The stranger's height irked her. Even with her boots, she has to crane her neck to meet the female's eyes.

Last edited:
martial.jpg
Nimue Aeshma
Nimue had just been turning to look in the direction that the scream had come from, wearing a pensive tilt to her brows. She was too slow looking up, and by the time she did, Nimue only caught a faint afterimage of the flying shape. Nimue faced the stranger, not surprised that she had to look down at them, since few people she came across surpassed her height. "I couldn't tell what it was," Nimue replied, uncertainty sneaking into her voice. "So you saw it too, then," she added, mostly to herself. Nimue was soft-spoken, and if the stranger hadn't been paying attention they might've missed Nimue's words. "Did you see it clearly? Should I be concerned?" Nimue wondered if the strange shout and soaring object had something to do with the crown prince. After all, it was common gossip that the Heir tended to get himself in unpleasant situations--a lot of people knew the prince was so sheltered in his upbringing that any sense of self-preservations skill was absent to him.

Nimue looked the stranger up and down, having never seen anyone who casually wore a visor. How peculiar, she thought. Their build was slender, and they had weapons belted to them. Nimue didn't want to make assumptions as to their possible identity, but even if she did, Nimue didn't have a too-clear visual of either one or the other. There was a confidence to the set of their shoulders, and Nimue could definitely appreciate that.

Interacting: Aster Aster

Last edited:
3c872d64a8139d756b8027edab7df347.jpg
coded by Aster
Annis Caine
*scrolling required

Interactions: Nimue @PsuedoLives
Mentions: the usual
Mood: I can't be wrong, I'm never wrong
The tall lady's comment was enough to confirm Annis' suspicions. Of course she didn't see wrongly. She had 20/20 vision, allowing her to catch even the smallest of details. The skill alone had been honed through archery, allowing the babe to zone in on the smallest and furthest of targets. While she was relieved that she wasn't completely losing her mind, a small part of her had hoped she was wrong. The image she saw was disturbing.

Indirectly answering her question, Annis asked, "Hey, can the winged folk here fly without wings?" As far as the ravenhead can recall, she doesn't believe they could. She pauses for a contemplative moment before answering the lady's second question with a shrug. It's not really her concern but she was curious, and having nothing better to do. Could it be that humans so far evolved that they've gained flight? That would be absurd.

"I don't think so, unless you're looking for one of the two men the flying lady was carrying."

wowza.jpg
Nimue Aeshma
Nimue hesitated at the stranger's question. "I-I don't think so... I've never heard of wingless Paradisans." Nimue looked back up at where she'd seen only a flicker of the supposed wingless flyer. "You could tell that it was a woman carrying two men?" Nimue was more than a little impressed that the stranger could see so clearly at such a distance, if their sight did happen to be true. "If you could tell that much, would you possibly have seen a difference between the men? A hair color or specific garb, perhaps?" Nimue hoped that neither of them was the crown prince. If it was, she might as well head back to her master with her tail between her legs. Tracking down an airborne prince was definitely not what she'd imagined when originally sent off.

coded by Aster
Annis Caine
*scrolling required

Interactions: Nimue @PsuedoLives
Mentions: the usual
Something stirred in Annis' gut. She didn't like what she was hearing but she was confident that she hadn't saw wrongly. If it wasn't the winged folk, then what the fuck did she just see? Her eyes would never betray her and the thought of something so strange made her teeth grit in mild annoyance. She was curious, yes, but also confused. Confusion was frustrating.

She had to get to the bottom of this. Not knowing would drive her insane.

"Yes," her answer was dry as she set a steady pace towards the direction the odd group flew towards. Somewhere in the near distance, she heard an explosion. Looking towards the sound, Annis saw a building caving in on itself. Still, that did little to steer her from her current goal. The people trapped underneath the rubble would simply have to find help elsewhere.

The tall woman proceeded to ask her questions. She wasn't sure why nor did she care for the giant's motives so she gave a detailed description of what she had saw. "I'm on my way to look for them now," she said simply, withholding her own reason for doing so. "You're welcome to tag along," her words were added with a shrug. While she trusted her skills were sufficient in tracking down the flyer, a little company never hurt anyone.

Valmundo
↪ Hills outside Valmundo

JT | Theanna
interacting PseudoLives PseudoLives Uxie Uxie

The god growled at the darker skinned human who had dared to belittle her holy name when the smaller human had proved her right. Her name sounded nothing like Tequila. Then she turned to growl at the smaller human when he turned to her, albeit in a less threatening way and more in acknowledgment of his words.

She was still feeling like flinging the stained blood back to Valmundo but the (for now) useful human had advised her from letting harm befall the royal mortal. He was after all a potential monarch and no matter how much Theanna actually didn’t care about Earth, she didn’t want to kill him and find out he was the last candidate to usurp the power of the realm. It could potentially be of harm to her precious planet in the end and that is what mattered. That was one of the reasons why she was here now after all.

Theanna crossed her hands over her human chest as the child spoke. She was getting pissy because of the attitude of the two uncooperative humans. Theanna decided to establish her dominance and correct the words she spoke before about not hurting them.

“I have brought you here because the informant advised me to do so. It would be wise of you, child, to be grateful to him for that. If not for him you’d be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at this very moment.” She said with a lifted eyebrow. Her gaze turned sharp then, eyes glowing white. “Though, as soon as you become a nuisance for the progression of my quest I will see to it personally that your journey ends.” Her eyes sharply went to JT who startled at that. “The same goes for you, informant. Am I clear?”

The atmosphere was tense enough with the god threatening them but not knowing what the god actually wanted of his truly made it all the worse for JT. He noticeable swallowed as he gathered his courage.

“O-okay. I- WE understand, right your highness?” He said semi-panicking, urging Archer to play along. It was better not to piss her royal assgoddery off too much.

“Well then now that all the pleasantries are settled.” JT finally said coughing, as the tense atmosphere from before dispersed. “What is it exactly we can help you with?”

“I need to find the guardian of this realm. This G’alaxy is known by the name Čiv’ilus.” The immortal stated. “They’re a chicken.” She added with a huff.

JT blinked at her. “A chicken? Uhhh … so you’re saying that the Earth’s G’alaxy is a chicken?”

“… No you imbecile! It is an insult in Paradiso that equals the insult bitch on your planet!” Theanna roared in answer.

“I’m sorry! I didn- Oh maker.” JT said covering his face just to be sure. “Okay, okay! Listen – and please don’t hurt me – I have some information but I’m no expert on these mythological higher being things-“ He could have sworn that Theanna was getting ready to swing her fist at him. “-but I have someone who can definitely help us! I’ll get this person right now!” He exclaimed hurriedly as he jogged a safe distance away and retrieved his transmitter to call Lucie. She still owed him that favor and his imminent dead approaching seemed to be a good opportunity to use that.

The dial stopping, and a delicate voice saying ‘What the fuck do you want now?’ was his cue that Lucie had picked up his transmission. “Hey Red, I need that favor, really, really badly.”

Synthetica
↪ Embassy​

Tavira | Seagull | Bunny
interacting Pine Pine Uxie Uxie PseudoLives PseudoLives Aster Aster

The archangel noticed how the pests started to get into actions. Her little show had ignited fear within them and made them act on instinct. Even the hunter holding the angel got into action.

She had to stop them before they got away. With this she decided to ignore the demon for now. Tavira would trust the ambassador to do their job even if it looked like aer had taken some damage. She trusted aer would get back up again … or aer would regret it.

“Hold right there!” She roared in anger as she flung herself towards the hunter holding Seraphiel, ignoring the pain in her left wing, propelling herself forward by flapping her wings powerfully. Before she got too far her nose caught on the smell of something burning and then scorching flesh. Shouting and screaming made her forcefully move her wings forward and she came to a rough halt. Her eyes widened as she saw how behind her everything ignited into blue. Blue flames danced to the music of screams and agony. So many lives lost.

“HOW DARE YOU!” She screamed enraged, losing her control. Her power spiraled out of control as the gravity around her reacted to her outburst. The floor cracked and rumbled as it started giving out, even reaching as far as some of the hunters that were running away. Some hunters and demons got crushed, others fell to their death.

“None of you shall get away!” She screeched like an enraged banshee as she lunged for the group that was running away.

“Oh uh, Buns, seems like miss peacock over there has lost her mind. Damn it! I told them not to enrage her! Stupid fucking demons!” Seagull hissed in annoyance as she ran alongside Bunny, trying to get away with the archangel.

Bunny – like usually – didn’t answer. They kept running, not even bothering to turn around and look at the angel chasing them.

Seagull sighed in defeat as she saw how fast the pissed off bird was approaching them. She was slaying everything in her path with ease. Dying to an archangel didn’t sound as bad as dying to snakeman.

“Complete the mission, Bunny.” Seagull whispered as she stopped. The angel had almost reached Parrot. That stupid bitch wouldn’t stand a chance and because of her Bunny would definitely fail the mission. As if on cue, bunny looked alarmed, their ears moving worriedly, and stopped too. They looked about ready to run back to Parrot. Seagull stopped them by stretching out her hand as a barrier.

Bunny looked at Seagull in question.

“Just go you stupid mute!” Seagull exclaimed loudly and gestured for Bunny to leave. “I will handle this.” She said in annoyance as she started running back towards Parrot. She knew just the way she would handle this as her eyes settled on the demon Caiaphos.

“Hey you, demon!” She shouted. “Want to help me roast this cocky bitch?”

Last edited:
7b0ec5f3fce5664bea9d91bbc82a04d0.jpg
coded by Aster
caiaphos rhys
*scrolling required

Interactions: Seagull
Mentions: Tavira Merciless Merciless
Mood: lets beat up an archangel
The plan was to successfully aid in the kidnapping of an archangel and Caiaphos personally felt he did just that. Not counting the enraged archangel, there were no other reinforcements after the team of animal kidnappers, but Caiaphos took the job because he felt it would be fun. Clearly, he hadn't had enough of it, because it took him little thought to "accept" the bird-mask's request.

As much as he wanted in on the fight, Caiaphos was not looking to die today. He chooses his fights, but that didn't mean he still couldn't have some fun.

A fireball was tossed between Seagull and Tavira, making the two of them jump back, lest they want to be burned. There was a wild look in his eyes, despite the devilishly handsome smirk he was sporting. He looked like a beast ready to devour his prey, only it wasn't 100% known who his prey was.

"Convince me," he said, ready to defend himself. His fireball may or may not have given his identity away to the archangel.

imagesXQWD6MWU.jpgArcher Gradalis
Archer was itching to snap at the stupid Valmundan thug it seemed he'd never get rid of, but the conversation had moved on. The fact that the informant had gone ahead and spoken for him made Archer grit his teeth, and that in itself was a terrible thing. Out here on the outskirts of this trashy city--he took a moment considering whether or not it was inappropriate to speak of his subjects' homes like that, deciding quickly that they shouldn't be offended since it was the truth. Archer's thought train picked back up where it had gone off: on the outskirts of this city, he didn't know the next time he'd see proper hygiene. Hopefully he could bathe soon... The stink of the cities still lingered on his clothes. He'd have to scrub mighty hard to get the stench from his skin.

Archer looked over at Theanna when the ruffian went off to call someone. His self-preservation was nil, as he had shown many times before, and so he decided to keep pestering the G'alaxy on her motives. "Why do you need to find this 'chicken' you speak of? What use will I be in negotiations with them?--could you not just leave me here to be off on my way?" He glanced back at where the thug was talking in hushed tones. Archer wondered who exactly he was calling. A man like that had countless contacts, especially when following a career like his. Hopefully the person was less annoying, if Archer did in fact have to meet them. Maker knew he couldn't deal with another brat. Three in all? He'd never get any peace! Does not consider himself anything but wonderful and tolerant. Never would even think of calling himself a brat.

Interacting: Merciless Merciless and Uxie Uxie

imagesZUTYVWDV.jpgResa
Resa had frozen when the archangel had come flying her way. She had been horrified, and her entire body locked up as if made of stone. Then when the building behind the angel blew up, she suddenly snapped back into motion. Resa had spun around to see that Seagull, Elijah, and Bunny had all made it past her, and a knot of fear grew in the pit of her stomach. She started forward in a last-minute attempt to flee, just as a scream boomed out from behind her. Maker, it was loud, too! Resa felt like it was bouncing around in her skull!

Suddenly, before she even brought her weight down in that first step, a blast of energy knocked her off her feet. Resa went flying, hitting the ground a few times and rolling like a goddamn ball. She groaned and struggled to her feet, trying to ignore the throbbing pain rocks had left upon digging into her sides, scalp, and limbs. That hurt like hell, she thought bitterly, not even looking back. Resa had tried to send a mental image of a vulgar physical expression just as Seagull shoved Bunny into her. Resa yelped at the weight of her sibling, they having made her soreness and forming bruises hurt more.

Resa did glance back, then. She didn't like Seagull, as was blatantly obvious, but she felt a flash of surprise and had to bite her tongue to keep from protesting as Seagull ran towards the archangel. Resa shook her head, knowing that this was supposed to be a distraction so that the rest of them could get away. After all, Seagull wasn't the type of person to be selfless unless it was certain that no one would get out a live without a sacrifice. Resa took a deep breath and grabbed Bunny, tugging them away. If Seagull planned to die for them, the least Resa could do was make sure that it wasn't a waste.

Interacting: Merciless Merciless , Pine Pine , Uxie Uxie , and Aster Aster

oriental-asian-original-painting-ink-brush-decoration-Chinese-plum-blossom-painting-famous-abs...jpgNimue Aeshma
Nimue listened to the stranger's description with bated breath. She was extremely displeased to hear that one of the men was in fact the human crown prince. Of all the people to kidnap, the flying woman had to choose this one, Nimue thought wearily, pausing for a moment to mentally recognize how strange that situation was. Oh, bother! Nimue trailed after the stranger at a slower pace than she'd have liked, but Nimue did have longer legs than this person. She supposed it only made sense that she shouldn't hurry them, since she was barely welcomed to be in their company.

"My apologies for pestering you. I've just got business to take care of with one of the men you saw," Nimue said, subconsciously trying to start small-talk. She realized what she was doing and hoped that the stranger wouldn't mind conversation as much as some other people did. Nimue was more than a little concerned when she heard the echoing boom of an explosion and looked over to see a crumbling building. She wanted to see if anyone was trapped under the burning rubble, but it didn't seem like this stranger would wait up for her. Plus, this was catastrophic enough that Nimue seriously doubted anyone survived anyway. Survivors? Likely zero. Carnage? Nimue was sure there was more than enough of that in the ruins to make her feel sick.

coded by Aster
Annis Caine
*scrolling required

Interactions: Nimue PseudoLives PseudoLives doLives
Mentions: Tavira, JT Merciless Merciless Archer PseudoLives PseudoLives
"It's fine," Annis responded, taking that the female would be joining her along the way. She bit back the words, 'As long as you don't get in my way.' but it was heavily implied in her hard tone and indifferent demure.

"Galahad," she said, breaking silence when they walked. A glance was spared in the tall woman's direction. Even with the visor covering her eyes, her deadpanned expression seemed to be arching a questioning brow at her, "You?"

An introduction was long overdue.

While the two made small talk, Annis made quick work to deduce there the trio must currently be. They were long gone from her range of sight but years of tracking and hunting as a sport made her intuition keener than most. It wasn't long until they spied the three in the distance, seemingly bickering or discussing in a corner of Valmundo.

Annis was wise enough not to approach headfirst. She tilted her chin to the side, asking Nimue, "That your friend over there?" A gloved finger pointed in the blonde's direction.

dickens.jpg
Xander Iril, Alley // Valmundo
Mentioning/Interacting: Valmundo Crowd, Pine Pine , ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer
Great Knight -- "The Sleepless Knight."

He had been searching for time he could barely tell passing, and yet still, no signs of the princess... Xander wasn't quite sure how many times he had circled around and inwards from the perimeter of the city, but he knew that it could only raise so few suspicions. Eventually, the knight settled down amidst a collection of longer grasses by the outskirts of the city, searching over what buildings were in view. A glove came to rub against his eyelids. Mn... She's probably left, by now. Gods, isn't this the situation... His hands held to one another, and between them would nightmare find purpose, deep ink-hued material growing in wisps as either palm raised to weave strands like a spider's silk. Come the end of this weaving, punctuated with a clap, a crow darker in its eyes than even its feathers found itself in his hand. He whispered to it, shortly after letting the creature flutter off. "Find them, for me. Know what failure entails." Repeated thrice, once he was finished there came a period of rest amidst the grasses, the knight stubbornly accepting the exhaustion that came with such magical use for some minutes.

He did eventually stand once more, once his body felt it right. Stretching limbs and spine before the beauty of the sun, his rags were shuffled up somewhat, his hood raised. He again began towards the city. It didn't take much time to find... Quite the mess. A crowd, however, did peek his interest. The Great Knight moved to accompany the onlookers, not daring to push through them but instead shift and sway through what cracks in their numbers he could find. Upon finding clearer sight of the day's entertainment, he... squinted. That wasn't right, was it..? Deep-green eyes followed beneath his hoods to find blood of a color he'd seen once before, and heard more than many times.

He didn't dare begin any conflict. Instead, he prepared for what could likely come, his hand slithering down a side to feel for the hilt at his belt. However, his head did lift, attempting to meet the owner of said dark blood by the eyes; a hope of recognition maybe, or even understanding, an unspoken request to assist.
"Mn. Maybe it'd be best you leave," his tired voice called to the nearest onlooker near him. He could only wonder how bad this would end up being.

lucie (informant extraordinaire)
red

location; valmundo
mentions; Merciless Merciless PseudoLives PseudoLives

polish the stars

y'know, it'd been a nice day. lucie had gone out of her little hideout, the weather had been as pleasant as can be, she had a meeting with someone who didn't seem to want to rip her throat out just yet, all was good. fast forward an hour or two, and she's somehow found herself running for her life.
the red coat as a distinguishable feature was a definite stand out. all the time. even when she didn't want it to. lucie could hear them on her tail, and her legs were gonna give out soon. she'd have to shake them, fast. it was a good thing she knew these alleyways like the back of her hand.
shedding her coat as she raced down the street, nimbly slipping in and out of the crowd, and taking a sharp turn down an alley on her left. ignore the weird homeless guy, use the boxes to get over the wall, and then another right, followed by another. she kept going after that, mapping out the alleyways in her head just to make sure she was headed in the right direction. she was. then again, when was she ever wrong?
eventually, the angry voices had faded, and lucie's quickened step slowed to a somewhat more manageable pace. the moment she slipped into her abode and slammed the door shut behind her, she bent over, finally allowing herself to catch her breath. what the fuck were those guys even mad about? she hadn't stolen jack shit. she'd have to make a few calls later to those top dogs to get that taken care of.

it was difficult to get her breathing to return to normal after that. that was way too much physical activity in one day, as used to running as she was. she'd done it almost all her life, and her stamina was still absolute trash. not like she had the time to work on it, anyways. a sudden shake of her coat made her jump, and she nearly dropped the precious piece of clothing before regaining her composure. it was the transmitter with that stupid bloke. she fumbled with the fabric, managing to get it out after a few more rings. "what the fuck do you want now?"
"hey red, i need that favour, really, really, badly."

she'd nearly forgotten about that favour. well, actually she hadn't, but she'd been hoping he had, but clearly he had not. there was a certain desperation in his voice, which made her wonder just what situation had he gotten himself into that he'd sound like he was about to die. "elaborate." lucie said into the transmitter simply.

Last edited:
Macarius Paschar ----> Valmundo // Streets
Interacting With: Pine Pine + Synder Synder

Macarius was a more than a little put off when Ime didn't respond to his remark.

'Then again, maybe she's just focusing on everyone. Who knows which one of 'em is going to attack first---'

The Heir's musings were cut short, however. As he was glancing at the crowd (which was, frankly, getting a little too close for comfort), he suddenly made eye contact with somebody. Normally, that wouldn't have stopped Macarius. However, the lack of greed in the man's green eyes grabbed at his attention. In fact, the person looked as if...

'Is that guy offering his help?'

The blonde was confused. Typically, anybody in Valmundo wouldn't just help. Unless they were Macarius, or one of his friends, or--
Oh.

'Ah, he's another knight. Why am I not surprised that knight-lady came here with backup? Although... haven't I seen this one before...?'

Macarius pondered briefly. A guard he outran, maybe? Though, that really wouldn't explain his behavior.
Ah, well. He'll figure it out later.
Preferably when he isn't being surrounded.
He quickly looked at the (hopefully) knight and gave a small nod of acceptance.

Valmundo
↪ Hills outside Valmundo

JT | Theanna
interacting PseudoLives PseudoLives Uxie Uxie

The god cocked her eyebrow at the little human in amusement.
“You do realise that you’re a war prisoner at the moment, right?” Theanna said with feigned interest as she observed his many expressions.

“The so-called chicken is the one who is supposed to handle your planet but they have failed at their task and now MY planet is being affected because of their neglect.” She huffed in annoyance and then turned a predatory eye to Archer. “I will force you on the throne myself if necessary, there isn’t a need for negotiations, human.” She hissed with narrowed eyes. “You do as I say or you die, I think I’ve been clear on that part.”

JT at that same moment was having a very proactive chat with Red.

“YEAH, so. Okay. I have a situation here ... a code red situation? No joke.” He said nervously through the transmitter. He could hear Red getting impatient and snappy.

“I have a G’alaxy. A very demanding G’alaxy that needs our ... help?” He had to think about that. "Doesn’t matter but imagine the rewards, the information, we can get from them if we help them out?” That seemed to pique Red’s interest.

He took a deep breath. Straight to the point it was. “I know you have a few people and information that could help us find the G’alaxy of Earth.”

Synthetica
↪ Embassy​

Tavira | Seagull
interacting Uxie Uxie PseudoLives PseudoLives Aster Aster

Tavira was about ready to lunge herself at the bird like hunter that stood between her and her goal. A large fireball split her from her path and startled her and the hunter into jumping back from their path of collision.

Her sharp eyes followed from where the attack came and settled on a straight out lunatic. She hadn’t met a lot of demons in her life that didn’t actually follow the usual peaceful way of life. The bloodthirsty ones that she had met though looked as beastly as this one.

The archangel’s eyes narrowed. This could be dangerous. She hadn’t expected a powerful demon to be involved. The fact that the demon had longe ranged attacks made it all the worse. Her devastating powers didn’t reach that far while he could do a lot of damage with his fire.

Seagull at that moment was overcome by annoyance. Convince me? That was an interesting thing to say while you clearly stated your position to fight by launching a fireball to their faces. The only part that was worrying was the fact that it seemed like the demon hadn’t picked a side. The good thing was that the archangel was distracted and looked to be recalculating the situation. The mindless attacking had been replaced by a semi passive attitude. She looked cautious and flapped her wings aggressively.

That was an interesting change. Was it the demon? Perhaps the attack? The fire? Or was it that it came from a long range?

Seagull’s mind raced. How to take down both of these prideful pieces of shit. It would be great if they just killed each other but looking at the smirking demon it seemed like he would just as easily kill Seagull.

Seagull retrieved her weapons, a whip and some throwing knives. She didn’t have any fire attacks but perhaps she could at least try to long range the angel.

She started running towards the angel and when she was close enough threw the knives at it.

Tavira turned sharply, facing the hunter again and blocked the knives with her majestic wings. She realised her mistake of not simply dodging as the hunter clicked on a button and the knives got covered in some kind of electricity. It was too late to dodge now and Tavira got electrocuted by the impact, bringing her to her knees because of the shock and pain, screaming in agony. Two out of eight knives got stuck in her wings and kept on shocking her.

She had to remove them quickly.

gay palace.jpgArcher Gradalis
Archer was preparing to irk the G'alaxy a bit more, but after a moment he decided that maybe it'd be best to keep his mouth shut. Finally it seemed like some sort of instinct had kicked in. After all, the prince might've thought himself invulnerable, but he still didn't enjoy humoring the fantasy of dying. Archer bit his tongue and waited to see what the filthy thug on the phone was planning.

Interacting: Merciless Merciless and Uxie Uxie

forbade.jpgResa
Resa kept behind Bunny, ushering them on. Her nerves were running rampant, making her heart pound unsettlingly. Maker, they were in some deep shit. Resa had never been particularly invested in the idea of praising a higher power, but in this moment she was praying fervently, lips moving silently as she studied the slack form of the archangel they'd kidnapped. If it woke, she was sure she'd die unless she could warn Bunny in time.

A scream caught her off guard, and even against her intuition, she glanced over her shoulder as she ran. Everything was a mess. Seagull wasn't even dead yet, but Resa didn't have much hope in that lasting long. The crazed pyromaniac was the weirdest thing she saw, though. Good luck with that, Seagull, she thought, and then she spun around and kept going.

Interacting: Merciless Merciless , Pine Pine , Uxie Uxie , and Aster Aster

182409.jpgNimue Aeshma
Sorry Aster I'll write this later uwu

7b0ec5f3fce5664bea9d91bbc82a04d0.jpg
coded by Aster
caiaphos rhys
*scrolling required

Interactions: Tavira Merciless Merciless
Mentions: Seagull Merciless Merciless
Mood: lets beat up an archangel
He was well aware that his actions could jeopardize the mission, but one thing Caiaphos learned in his hundred-so years of living was that knowing wasn't the same as caring, and he frankly couldn't give a damn. The archangel has clearly taken heavy hits and just one strong finishing blow would've been enough to take her out of the game. The masked figures were also putting quite a distance between them.

Looking back between them, Caiaphos made up his mind, choosing to approach the archangel with his guard up. Instead of attacking, he made quick work in removing the knives, gritting his teeth at the surge of electricity which shot up his arms. All seven blades clattered to the floor once pulled out --- the eighth one remained in his hands. Sparks crackled in his palm as he watched in eager curiosity.

coded by Aster
Annis Caine
*scrolling required

Interactions: None Mentions: Tavira Merciless Merciless Archer PseudoLives PseudoLives
Regardless of the giant woman's response, Annis too matters into her own hands and began to cock an arrow onto her signature bow. Ignoring whatever 'what the fuck do you think you're doing' looks, she silently but carefully aimed at the flying woman's leg. If Annis had saw correctly (which she was sure she had), the force of the arrow she was going to shoot would be just slow enough for the woman to react. Anyone's natural response would be to dodge and seeing how the arrow would fly in a straight projection, jumping back wouldn't be an option, nor was jumping to the side should the woman wish to fall off the docks or ram into the brunet she was talking to: only option would be up and hopefully that split time would be enough for Annis to tell if she had flight.

Of course, she didn't really calculate (or bothered to) the possibilities of the woman failing to dodge. If the arrow hits her, that was all on her.

When the bowstring pulled taut, Annis released letting it fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back