• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heirs : A modern day, royalty rp. (18+)

Polka Dot

r e e e

RRP.gif
Slice of life | Modern | Drama | Romance
Mood music

What could be more glamorous than being born into Royalty? Wealth, attention, status, among many other attractive things--the life of a nobility is something many of us commoners hope to relive.

At least on the outside, that's what it seems.

Behind the elegant and glamorous lives of Royalties, the ones that are commonly presented on social media or on tv, are people who are bound--trapped even, to duty and honor. Leaders fulfilling an arduous role for king and country, passing on the pressures of responsibility , to some-- a burden from one heir to another. Many of us seem to forget of these aspects that came with the title's virtue.

Though to a young noble, life can be great. But on the other side of it, it's not always the fairy tale dream one might expect.

OOC
Hello, and thanks for dropping by. I just remembered, I've been wanting to try this idea out; A modern day royalty rp but with a much serious, dramatic theme, if possible. The RP will focus on the future heirs to the throne (hence the title) and there will be at least around 8 or so players, all of whom born to nobility (prince/princess, or any title below that ranking. )

There won't be any references to real world events, as in none. Everything is up for grabs, so feel free to be creative as you can be, though to a reasonable/realistic extent, rp wise. As for nations, I've yet to decide if we're going to use real world countries or make up fictional ones that could take inspiration on the real world. Aside from being a Royalty/character focused RP, I'd also like to incorporate a bit of nation building, mainly from history or relations between nations that could also be potential plot points for the story.

Rules:
- Tagging this as 18+. I'm ok with including serious/darker themes in the rp, but do follow the standard RPN guidelines.
- Applications wont be on a first come first serve /reservation basis. I'll only accept CS that are complete though you may post your WIP here or in the OOC thread.

-You can have 2 characters at once. For the sake of a balanced ratio, the second character should be of the opposite sex from you first.
- Though this is a Royalty RP, I'll allow some characters that are non royals, but make sure that it's within the RP's plot/setting as to avoid being left out.

Character Sheet:
TBA

What could be more glamorous than being born into Royalty? Wealth, attention, status, among many other attractive things--the life of a nobility is something many of us commoners hope to relive.

At least on the outside, that's what it seems.

Behind the elegant and glamorous lives of Royalties, the ones that are commonly presented on social media or on tv, are people who are bound--trapped even, to duty and honor. Leaders fulfilling an arduous role for king and country, passing on the pressures of responsibility , to some-- a burden from one heir to another. Many of us seem to forget of these aspects that came with the title's virtue.

Though to a young noble, life can be great. But on the other side of it, it's not always the fairy tale dream one might expect.

OOC
Hello, and thanks for dropping by. I just remembered, I've been wanting to try this idea out; A modern day royalty rp but with a much serious, dramatic theme, if possible. The RP will focus on the future heirs to the throne (hence the title) and there will be at least around 8 or so players, all of whom born to nobility (prince/princess, or any title below that ranking. )

There won't be any references to real world events, as in none. Everything is up for grabs, so feel free to be creative as you can be, though to a reasonable/realistic extent, rp wise. As for nations, I've yet to decide if we're going to use real world countries or make up fictional ones that could take inspiration on the real world. Aside from being a Royalty/character focused RP, I'd also like to incorporate a bit of nation building, mainly from history or relations between nations that could also be potential plot points for the story.

Rules:
- Tagging this as 18+. I'm ok with including serious/darker themes in the rp, but do follow the standard RPN guidelines.
- Applications wont be on a first come first serve /reservation basis. I'll only accept CS that are complete though you may post your WIP here or in the OOC thread.
-You can have 2 characters at once. For the sake of a balanced ratio, the second character should be of the opposite sex from you first.
- Though this is a Royalty RP, I'll allow some characters that are non royals, but make sure that it's within the RP's plot/setting as to avoid being left out.

Character Sheet:
TBA

Last edited:
Awesome! Nice to see all these interests~
I've managed to put together an OOC thread. If you have any questions regarding the rp, feel free to ask them there. I've also included the c.sheet so you may start working on your characters.

Welcome! Feel free to drop by the OOC thread, where I elaborated some of the details/character sheet/rules of the rp.

We're still open! To those who haven't yet, feel free to pop into discord anytime to get updated. Most of the happenings and plotting are being done there.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back