• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Heeeeyyyy.

So I guess I need to get myself out there somehow. So hey, name's Martin. I've roleplayed for 5+ years now and I'd say my skills are just about average. If you put a paragraph, then I can do a paragraph as well. If you do four paragraphs, give me a bit and I'll try to match! I don't want to just limit my chance of roleplaying based on my current skills, rather I'd quite like to push myself a bit if the opportunity arises.

I'm quite flexible with characters, having got into the bad habit of making characters based on a pre-existing plot rather than having pre-existing characters for a new plot. I can roleplay a majority of genres, although I prefer to hear the plot before agreeing to the roleplay. If I had to choose my favourite stuff to do it would probably be;

Modern-Fantasy: Combining real life scenario's with the conspiracy of magic behind it is just a really fun idea.

Naruto: I'm not even a good weeb, I just love this show so much and if I'm honest? I wouldn't mind using my OC from naruto in non-narutoverse situations. Really mix it up a lil'.

Standard fantasy: As a D&D player and a general nuuurrrrrdddd, I quite like standard fantasy and I'm not against the incorporation of more darker themes in a roleplay. I do have a tendency to play rather whacky characters such as an Apimancer. Work that one out.

Crime/Detective: Okay, I just really love this genre and have a character planned out for this sorta stuff who's a Scottish Detective that I've had saved for months.

Anything else tbh: I added this to just sorta say I'm willing to give anything a go so long as I hear the plot at least.

And finally, romance wise? We can talk about the characters involved beforehand, what their sexualities are, whether they'll get involved with each other etc. I'm not too fussed. I think this whole post has just been me getting myself out there and available to rp with rather than giving any useful data on myself.

Anyways, I hope to meet new people to rp with!

Heyyyy Storm! (Yup... Who needs a first name, Storm sounds cooler anyway). I will be honest... If roleplaying experience was an age I'm not even 1. However I can say that I'm an okay writer. So if you would have me, I have a couple ideas, maybe we can talk.

Hey-o, I might be interested in what you have going on! I really liked naruto when I was younger and I'm trying to get back into it again lol (they changed the station to Disney XD when I was watching it for some god forsaken reason, and by that time I already missed half of the shippuden arc OTL) Anyways! We can try to work something out with that. Or a modern-fantasy idea sounds like it would be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back