• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heeeeeey! Over here!

potterheadleah

Where you lead, I will follow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Hi Hello!

My name is Leah and I’ve been role playing on and off for about a decade! (I know, I know, I’m an old fart in the role play community lol). Over the last few months, I have been gaining a few partners, but would love a few more!

First things first; the rules
  • I’m over 25 (I know, I’m an old old lady) and I would like to you be 18+
  • Have fun! You don’t have to make this super serious and only about the role play. Talk to me about being bold, crazy, adding some drama! (I love drama!)
  • Communicate! Just like I want us to have fun, I would like for this to be something we're talking about. We are creating something together so let’s talk about how to make this story bigger and better.
  • Pairings! I am looking for a mxf type of pairing and I would like to play the female. I have been playing the male for years and would like a turn as the lady.
  • Length! I tend to match whatever you give me. But I'm also looking for someone to be fairly literate with me. I'm looking for looooooong posts that I can get lost it. I love it. That being said, I’m looking for someone advanced.
  • Romance! I have a soft heart and love love! So I’m looking for a romantic role play please! But that doesn't mean that they are in love by the first post.
Oh me or my, you have made it this far! Wonderful! Now we need to talk about what we are going to role play!

Here are just a few of my ideas!
  • Vampire Prince and a Human
    • Just as the prince was thinking that he was going to run out of food, his guards brought him a little treat that they found wandering in the royal woods. There is something different about her though and he can’t understand what it is. Instead of a one time meal, maybe he can have her be his only food source until he can’t figure out what it is about her that makes her different.
  • Christmas Vacation
    • It’s winter break at this random boarding school and the schools yearly clean up. This means that everyone needs to leave the school. Everyone knows that they are going on beautiful trips all over the world except one student. She doesn’t have enough money to do anything and is looking for help anywhere she can. He lied to his parents about bringing his ‘girlfriend’ on the family vacation this year. Too bad he doesn’t have a girlfriend. Maybe they can help each other in order to make it through the two week vacation.
  • Study Buddy
    • In order to get into the grad program of her dreams, she needs more volunteer hours on her resume. In order to get out of this school, he's going to need to pass his last few classes. With the push of their counselor, they end up helping each other get to the places they want and so many more places.
  • Modern day fairy tale - Cinderella
    • College means studying, late night adventures, and parties. When a girl goes to a party and catches the eye of a college senior, finding her will be harder than he thought. Mostly because she’s hiding from him. But why? They knew each other from middle school and the ugly duckling turned into a beautiful swan.
  • Romeo and Juliette (without the whole dying thing)
    • It's hard to go against your family, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Plus it's a little fun to run around and do what you're not supposed to do.
    • The time period, why their families are feuding, and ages can all be discussed and talked about!
  • Rich and the poor
    • It’s hard growing up when there is no money to get you anywhere. It’s hard when you have all the money in the world but don’t want to go anywhere. Sometimes, what you really need is another person to balance out your life. But will her friends think he’s treating you like a charity case? Will his friends think she is always trying to get something more out of him?
  • Wizard and Human
    • He's a wizard who isn't what everyone thinks he is. She's quiet and hides from the world. When she falls into a magical world, can this wizard prove to her and everyone that he isn't the warlock everyone thinks he is by helping her get out? But in the end, will she wanted to get away from the magic?
  • If you have something that you’re interested in and think I might make a good partner for, let me know! I’m always willing to hear other people’s ideas
    :)
  • I also love the idea of combining ideas to make something knew!
These are the ones that I think will be fun and have a lot of directions they can go in! But I think that’s everything that I need to tell you! I hope to hear from lots of new friends! Now I have combined a few of them together in the past and so if you're looking at a pair that might night together, we can work it out! I love the idea of plotting together and learning about what we can do to make it fun and exciting!

If you’re interested, PM me!

Hey there! Made a post here if I said like an ideal partner pleaseeee Reach out.

Let's end summer with someone fun!!

I'm open to lots of ideas! If you have another plot, let me know!

Hello! <3

I hope you're doing well <3

I was interested in: Are your Requests still open?

• Vampire Prince and a Human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back