• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown // Plotting Thread

Yep! Like Cornflower said, its just a big ol horse for jousting/cavalry combat x

Quick question, do we know if anyone is in the kitchen?

so, what’s a larger plot thing that we want to do? is there a conspiracy theory that someone wants to do? I know we’ve got a lot already, but what is something we can establish between three or four characters?

I am going to do my best to get a reply up tomorrow after work when I am free! I am so sorry it has taken so long but work has just been such a pain with the big sales this week and people calling out sick.

Everybody’s posts have been amazing! I’m still waiting on post’s from Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and SomebodyElse SomebodyElse before I post again but I am so excited!!!

Walliver Walliver i can’t speak for anyone else’s characters but I’m open to some larger plot arches with my characters - I was debating having Anastasia attempt to run away at some point (although it would be dangerous due to her fainting spells) perhaps someone could attempt to help her escape or the opposite, someone could try to stop her

Also guys, like this if you want to have Queen Katherine wind up being an evil antagonist who is too power hungry for her own good at the expense of her own children/kingdom. I’m seeing her possibly succumb to greed and vanity and perhaps she even poisoned the king which is why he’s so sick (and eventually dies)

Sorry for the double post I just often have issues with this site where sometimes I just don’t get notifications! This thread just got a little quiet so I’m hoping everyone’s still here!!

I'm still 'round! Just hangin on for posts (;

I am still here and I was working on my post last night before bed so it will hopefully be up today! I just gotta finish writing for Waverly and Rose! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back