• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown (Fantasy Kingdom - Sign Ups)

There is only one foreign princess who is already being role-played by another user, but we have lots of spots open for noble women or ladies in waiting! I'm not sure if this thread will necessarily include "magic" so I'm unsure if a palace sorcerer would fit well for this thread, but we could always use a healer or possibly an advisor if either of those interest you! Unfortunately I don't know what disenchantment is lol, I just used the common phrase for the title of this thread
Damn, if only I would have gotten here in time to reserve a princess... Unfortunately, this means that I most likely wont apply for this roleplay. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea, but I only connect with a certain type of character for roleplay.
Disenchantment is a cartoon by the same people who made Futurama, only it focuses on the life of a princess in castle times, instead of a delivery boy 1000 years in the future.

I can make her a lady for Anastasia, I just thought we originally talked about Vera being a secret guard for Emmeline. I'm flexible.
I know we had discussed that the queen would want Anastasia to have a guard because she’s a bit of a trouble maker (on top of having fainting spells) but knew Anastasia would never consent to actually having a guard (which is why she would be undercover and Anastasia would just think her friend is a boss lol)

So we put characters sheets here?
Yes!

I know we had discussed that the queen would want Anastasia to have a guard because she’s a bit of a trouble maker (on top of having fainting spells) but knew Anastasia would never consent to actually having a guard

Yes!
Ok will do that after I catch up on online school work

7A7C8037-0E13-4985-B2FE-670C44BE4852.gifFull Name:Adam Storm
Nicknames phantom due to him being quiet most of the time
Birthdate:June 5

Appearance:
Height & Weight:5”6 200
Scent:sweat and armor
Body Modifications:none
Physical Disabilities:none
Faceclaim: I found off google

Personality: He’s one of those knights that goes above and upon of his duties. Like watching the royal kids and playing with them when there young. He may be silent but under all that he is a caring guy that you can call on for all those odd jobs.
Positive Traits:will use his body as a shield to protect the royal family
Brave
Loyal
Negative Traits:not that talkative, takes the long way to things

Moral Alignment:good

Likes:training, horses, swords, spending time with the royal kids
Dislikes:people being late, people hurting the royal family
Habits: checking on the royal kids before he goes to sleep, shaking his hair out when it gets drench, whistling while walking
Fears:losing the royal family
Mental Disorders:none

Sexuality:none
Relationship Status:single
Crush(es):none
Past Partners:none
Turn-Ons:being stronger than him
Turn-Offs:clingy
Dominant or Submissive open

Playlist:

- as many as you’d like
-
-
[

Last edited:
Full Name:Adam Storm
Nicknames phantom due to him being quiet most of the time
Birthdate:June 5

Appearance:
Height & Weight:5”6 200
Scent:sweat and armor
Body Modifications:none
Physical Disabilities:none
Faceclaim: I found off google

Personality:
Positive Traits:will use his body as a shield to protect the royal family
Brave
Loyal
Negative Traits:not that talkative, takes the long way to things

Moral Alignment:good

Likes:training, horses, swords, spending time with the royal kids
Dislikes:people being late, people hurting the royal family
Habits: checking on the royal kids before he goes to sleep, shaking his hair out when it gets drench, whistling while walking
Fears:losing the royal family
Mental Disorders:none

Sexuality:none
Relationship Status:single
Crush(es):none
Past Partners:none
Turn-Ons:being stronger than him
Turn-Offs:clingy
Dominant or Submissive open

Playlist:

- as many as you’d like
-
-
[
This face claim is also currently being used so you’ll have to change that and add his personality but other than that he looks good!

Here is the link to the plotting thread guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back