• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown (Fantasy Kingdom - Sign Ups)

If you have finished your form and your character hasn’t been added to the roster on the first page please let me know! (There’s a lot of WIP forms that I’m trying to keep track of I want to make sure I don’t lose anybody in the crowd!)

If so I had a idea for a character, a guard or a personal knight cursed or potentially blessed with gigantism, nothing insane..thinking about 7.5ft and he serves as the sorta

Boogeyman/attack dog of the royal family, anyone breaks any kinda rule or threatens the safety of any member of the family and the Goliath is released...yea I like that idea alot, he could be a loner that everyone is terrified of. He's a bloodthirsty 7 and a half foot tall mammoth of a man who does anything and everything asked of him by the dying king/queen

Last edited:
May I make a lady in waiting?
Yes but please specify which princess she is associated with! (Anastasia, Emmeline, or Lilliana)

If so I had a idea for a character, a guard or a personal knight cursed or potentially blessed with gigantism, nothing insane..thinking about 7.5ft and he serves as the sorta

Boogeyman/attack dog of the royal family, anyone breaks any kinda rule or threatens the safety of any member of the family and the Goliath is released...yea I like that idea alot, he could be a loner that everyone is terrified of. He's a bloodthirsty 7 and a half foot tall mammoth of a man who does anything and everything asked of him by the dying king/queen
You may do this, however, I see a very limited usefulness for a character like this. If you want to have more plots or usefulness for a character I would suggest possibly a head knight or head guard? This would still leave him open for potential romance/friendship plots rather than just doing whatever the king and queen say. Also, this plot doesn't really involve "curses" and "blessings" or magic of any type so Im hesitant about a 7'5" character, but if you believe you can pull this off authentically and realistically then by all means go for it.

Yes but please specify which princess she is associated with! (Anastasia, Emmeline, or Lilliana)

You may do this, however, I see a very limited usefulness for a character like this. If you want to have more plots or usefulness for a character I would suggest possibly a head knight or head guard? This would still leave him open for potential romance/friendship plots rather than just doing whatever the king and queen say. Also, this plot doesn't really involve "curses" and "blessings" or magic of any type so Im hesitant about a 7'5" character, but if you believe you can pull this off authentically and realistically then by all means go for it.

Yea I suppose, though I wonder who's exactly going to be interested in seducing such a character lol

Yea I suppose, though I wonder who's exactly going to be interested in seducing such a character lol
Lol -this is why I suggested possibly making him a more dynamic character to give you more plots! But if you're dead set on the attack dog then go for it!

Lol -this is why I suggested possibly making him a more dynamic character to give you more plots! But if you're dead set on the attack dog then go for it!

No head knight is fine, I'll go ahead and go that route while keeping the "Castle Boogymen" vibe, maybe stories of how violent of a knight he can be reach the royal family but they don't really say anything to him because...he gets results, no matter how vicious he can be.

Then I can play with making him a bit softer in actual interactions and conversations for romance/friendships

WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE
basics.

full name : Lady Odette Maria Alarie
nicknames : Ode or Odie, Ghost
status : Lady In Waiting for Her Royal Highness, Princess Emmeline Kane
birthdate : April 18th

visage.

height & weight : 5'4 & 125lbs
scent : evergreen pine & spiced cinnamon
body modifications : large scars on her outer left thigh from a fire she was in early in life
physical disabilities : None, at this moment
faceclaim : juliana herz

psyche.

personality : Odie is a sweet young girl, groomed into the perfect woman by her mother, who was also a lady in waiting. She was tossed into court from a young age after a fire destroyed her family, leaving her alone to navigate the world of royals. At 13, Odie could play piano, sing, play the harp, and ride horseback like most girls in royalty but she also could get her royal highness dressed and presentable in under 15 minutes, which was a task in itself. People refer to her as the ghost of the castle due to her lack of speaking and her manner of "floating" around the castle grounds. She enjoys animals, especially horses and dogs. She finds solace in her time alone, away from the eldest princess, though she never is too far. Majority of her time is spent in her thoughts. She can be spunky when she opens her mouth but very sweet.
positive traits :
☆ charming
☆ loyal
☆ obedient
☆ tactful
☆ articulate
negative traits :
★ shy
★ hardheaded
★ pessimistic
★ weak
moral alignment : neutral good
likes : dressing up, makeup, singing, riding horses, being alone
dislikes : salty foods, being forced to speak in front of large gatherings, listening to court jesters
habits : drumming her fingers on objects like she is playing imaginary piano & biting her bottom lip
fears : not bringing honor to her dead family, married life, children
mental disorders : ptsd, ADHD, depression

other.

sexuality : Bisexual, Biromantic
relationship status : Open for courtship
crush(es) : None at the moment
turn ons : protectiveness, accents, bright eyes, nice smile
turn offs : man-splaining, overly loud people, not being taken seriously
dominant or submissive : Both
playlist :
-Crown (Camila Cabello)
-Breath of Life (Florence and the Machine)
-God is a Warrior (Ariana Grande x Imagine Dragons)
YOU'LL BELIEVE GOD IS A WOMAN

coded by incandescent

image click here
full name : lady odette maria alarie
nicknames : ode, odie
birthdate : april 18th

height & weight : 5'4 & 125lbs
scent : pine & cinnamon
body modifications : scars on her left outer thigh from a fire that killed her family
physical disabilities : none
faceclaim : Juliana Herz

personality : Odie is a sweet young girl, groomed into the perfect woman by her mother, who was also a lady in waiting. She was tossed into court from a young age after a fire destroyed her family, leaving her alone to navigate the world of royals. At 13, Odie could play piano, sing, play the harp, and ride horseback like most girls in royalty but she also could get her royal highness dressed and presentable in under 15 minutes, which was a task in itself. People refer to her as the ghost of the castle due to her lack of speaking and her manner of "floating" around the castle grounds. She enjoys animals, especially horses and dogs. She finds solace in her time alone, away from the eldest princess, though she never is too far. Majority of her time is spent in her thoughts. She can be spunky when she opens her mouth but very sweet.
positive traits :
☆ charming
☆ loyal
☆ obedient
☆ tactful
☆ articulate
negative traits :
★ shy
★ hardheaded
★ pessimistic
★ weak
moral alignment : neutral good
likes : dressing up, makeup, singing, riding horses, being alone
dislikes : salty foods, being forced to speak in front of large gatherings, listening to court jesters
habits : drumming her fingers on objects like she is playing imaginary piano & biting her bottom lip
fears : not bringing honor to her dead family, married life, children
mental disorders : ptsd, adhd, depression

sexuality : bisexual, biromantic
relationship status : open
crush(es) : none
turn ons : protectiveness, accents, bright eyes, nice smile
turn offs : man-splaining, overly loud people, not being taken seriously
dominant or submissive : both
playlist :
-Crown (Camila Cabello)
-Breath of Life (Florence and the Machine)
-God is a Warrior (Ariana Grande x Imagine Dragons)

Last edited:
Hiya, interesting premise! What time period is this set in, roughly? (specific centuries) Or is it varied/flexible?

Full Name:
Palme Edgar Maine

Nicknames:
Bird boy
Pal
May
Maine
Edgar
TDB

Physical trainer
Weapons trainer

Birthdate:
June 23

Appearance:
View attachment 855638
Height:
6’8

Weight:

Scent:
Magnolia flower

Body Modifications:
Various scars
On lower back
Right and left arms
Left leg
Right foot
Left cheek

Physical Disabilities:
Slightly blind in left eye

Faceclaim:
Harry Styles

Personality:
Maine is a very interesting fellow. He loves so many things, but hates so many more. He’s strict and won’t have one thing be wrong. His focus always is on perfection. He comes off as bit of a jerk sometimes. Especially because he can be very blunt. With that he is always very honest; telling the truth over anything else. He is very loyal, and will stay true to his word. When someone is in need of help, he isn’t the first to step up, but he will always help out. He is very persistent; sometimes to the point of just being plain stubborn.

He is very mean sometimes, and is very protective over himself. He has an ego the size of the world. That’s probably why he always insists on perfection, because he could have nothing less. He loves a good argument; debating is something he just loves.

Positive Traits:
Gentle
Comforting
Loyal
Persistent

Negative Traits:
Spiteful
Disagreeable
Pertinacious
Persistent

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic good

Black tea
Milk
Black coffee
Sheep
Colour green
Stars/night sky
Debating

Dislikes:
Cows
Colour orange
Having food between meals
Granite
Cats
Clouds

Habits:
Chewing the inside of his lip
Pulling on his sleeve
Petting something near him

Fears:
Being cast away
Roosters
Thunder

Mental Disorders:
Undiagnosed OCD

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush(es):
TBD

Past Partners:
I wanted at least a few, but I don’t want to use existing characters without consent. So for now I’m going to say unknown.

Turn-Ons:
Soft hair
Good cooking
Nice smile

Turn-Offs:
Facial hair...
Impatience
Quiet person

Dominant or Submissive:
Dominant

Playlist:
- Perfect World - Kodaline
- Fight Song - Rachel Platten
- The Search - NF
Haha, I have finally finished my character.

Panda chaos Panda chaos Palme is Accepted!

SATVRN. SATVRN. Odette is also accepted!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Because you guys have both reserved high ranking characters I am going to have to ask that you get your forms up relatively soon otherwise those spots will be back up for grabs. Really looking forward to getting to see your characters!!

*A NOTE TO ALL* Because we have had so many applications and reservations I will be closing acceptances at the end of this Friday! At that time sign ups will be closed and any forms not finished will be denied!!

WanderLust. WanderLust. When do you think we'll start? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 Just out of interest!!
I will be getting plotting thread up shortly (within the next day or so) so we can allow for people to start discussing plots, the RP thread will likely be up after Friday when sign ups have closed

I will be getting plotting thread up shortly (within the next day or so) so we can allow for people to start discussing plots, the RP thread will likely be up after Friday when sign ups have closed
Ah!!! Thank you muchly!! Im so excited!! 🥰 xx

This sounds fun! Is there a limit to Betrothed foreign Princesses? And Is there a character limit? I would love to be the Palace Sorcerer!
(Also, is the title of this thread a Disenchantment reference?))

Last edited:
Panda chaos Panda chaos Palme is Accepted!

SATVRN. SATVRN. Odette is also accepted!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Because you guys have both reserved high ranking characters I am going to have to ask that you get your forms up relatively soon otherwise those spots will be back up for grabs. Really looking forward to getting to see your characters!!

*A NOTE TO ALL* Because we have had so many applications and reservations I will be closing acceptances at the end of this Friday! At that time sign ups will be closed and any forms not finished will be denied!!
I'm done with my CSes.

So which one one is fine knight or prince?
As of right now all of the Prince's are taken, but we have openings for knights!

This sounds fun! Is there a limit to Betrothed foreign Princesses? And Is there a character limit? I would love to be the Palace Sorcerer!
(Also, is the title of this thread a Disenchantment reference?))
There is only one foreign princess who is already being role-played by another user, but we have lots of spots open for noble women or ladies in waiting! I'm not sure if this thread will necessarily include "magic" so I'm unsure if a palace sorcerer would fit well for this thread, but we could always use a healer or possibly an advisor if either of those interest you! Unfortunately I don't know what disenchantment is lol, I just used the common phrase for the title of this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back