Story Heavy Criticism Wanted / Warren's Short Story Storage

RabbitsWarren

Your local trans writer femboy.
Hi there! I'm a growing author at University, and for my upcoming class, we have to have people critique our short stories outside of class. I'll post the links here for short stories that would qualify for review credit. If there is more than one version of a story (indicated in title), please tell me which you liked better as part of the project sometimes is to change certain things. Things to include if you choose to review are things like: if you would read a longer version, if you would read them again, errors in text (if you wish), text meaning clarification, character/plot analysis, if you would change anything, title recommendations, etc. I truly appreciate any drop of insight I get on these pieces, so don't worry about hurting my feelings. You can make comments here, to a PM, to my Discord, or even on the Google Doc itself!

NOTICE: A lot of these stories deal with mature, complex, and dark themes. Please proceed with caution, especially with Thorns. If you have specific concerns, feel free to ask. No, there is nothing in these against site rules.

Repentance.
Maisie.
Blood and Water.
Lucifer.
Wounded.
Midnight Lynching. (Coming Soon; Title Subject to Change (another word for group murder? about angry mob incident) )
Junction Annual Church Lock-In.
Thorns.
Goblet of Ichor. (Coming Soon; Title Subject to Change.)

- Stories with two versions -

None right now!

Last edited:
Added Junction Annual Church Lock-In and made Thorns into one cohesive version! I'm really, really proud of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back