• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heavy cravings- Ocxcanon pairings-Doubles welcome!

Reinydaze

Hey there!

First off, A bit of what I am looking for in a writing partner:
- comfortable with Para, Multi-para, or novella. I am open to write with just about anyone but anything under para tends to kill my creativity really fast. I get that sometimes small posts are necessary, particularly in conversation heavy scenes where it is reliant on the other persons response to further the story so of course there are exceptions, but in general I prefer a person be up to writing at Least 3-5 sentences per character and are comfortable reading multiple paragraphs as I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per character, especially when I am highly inspired.
-18+ please. I say this with no disrespect to younger writers! There are 15-year-olds who I am sure have better grammar, sentence structure and Ideas then I ever will, but I am in my late 20's and I am just not comfortable writing with anyone under 18. I feel the need for kid gloves. I do not care how mature you are, or how much you have experienced in those <17 years, I will just feel the need to filter myself and I prefer not to when I am writing for fun. I love dark themes, and exploring character psychology and I have basically no triggers. I will respect the triggers and boundaries of my writing partners, so that is not the issue. The issue is more that I will feel the need to limit myself regardless of my partners comfort if they are too young and It just makes things awkward.

- DOUBLING- Doubling is practically a must for me. I love exploring my own ability to write as other characters, but I am also seeking to create stories and interactions for my OC's I put a LOT of time and effort into my characters and I want to explore the worlds I have created them for, with the characters I most want them to interact with. I love to help other people do the same, and I do not care the Gender or sexuality of the characters I am portraying for my partners. I love a challenge. I am only looking for OCxCanon pairings for my half, but I am open to OCxCanon or CanonxCanon for yours!
-Accurate portrayal of Canon characters- Please Please PLEASE, if you are willing to play one of the characters I am seeking, Try to do so more or less accurately. Of course that is up for interpretation to a degree but please don't 'water them down' or make them instantly doe-eyed over my OC. I like the challenge of my characters getting to develop closeness through the interactions and adventures shared. I prefer slow burn to 'love a t first sight' and in most cases I am even okay with romance not developing if it feels too forced or the chemistry isn't there. In general I try to accurately portray characters I am asked to portray as well, though if you want for a quicker romance I am fine with that for your side, but please don't feel the need for the same pace for mine.

-Ghosting- I am not a fan. I understand life happens, and if you disappear for a week or so, I totally get it. I do the same, but if it is going to be a long-time hiatus, or you are just not feeling a muse for our story please let me know. Nothing is worse for me creatively then excitedly waiting for a response that will never come. I will try to give the same respect to you and I am absolutely okay with long hiatus' so long as I am aware they are happening.
-Discord or Onsite- I am a LOT faster to respond on Discord, just because I have the app on my phone, and so I am quickly notified of your responses. I am completely okay with staying onsite if you prefer, but if you have a discord I will be glad to add you, even if it is just for OOC to discuss a plot.

Random things I am open to
Love triangles- For your side or my own, or both. I love having the world be a bit more open instead of just having character bubbles. A bit of drama can be fun. I will never ask you to portray more then one love interest for my OC, but if you are interested in doing so, I will be glad to do the same. And even if you are only comfortable playing one interest for me, I am open to play two for you.
Polyamory- Not something I have done much of, but I am absolutely open to portraying it if that is what you are looking for.
Dark themes- As stated above I love dark themes.. this includes things like horror, character abductions, murder mysteries... really you name. I love reading horror or psychological thrillers, love watching them and I would love to try my hand at writing them!
Crossovers- I am not great at coming up with them generally... but if you have an idea for one that makes sense and that sounds fun I am totally down, especially if you are familiar with a verse that I am craving, but don't have a strong interest towards one of the existing characters in the verse.
OOC Chat- outside of plotting, I am a friendly person so if you want to chat, bounce ideas off me (for our story, or just in general) Share memes, joke.. I am always up for it.

What I am craving
Alright! Here we go! These are the verses I am craving. I will include who I am looking for and who I have experience playing as for the sake of doubles. If the character you are looking for is not listed: that does NOT mean I am unwilling to play them. It just means that I have not done so in the past. PLEASE still ask if you are interested. I will let you know if I am uncomfortable trying to portray them, but chances are I will be willing to try at least, and will be open to feedback or pointers.

Yona of the Dawn/ Akatsuki no Yona/ AnY- I am looking for Soo won, though I am also open for a story with either Kija or Zeno.
I have a plot idea as far as my OCx Soo Won, but I am always open to rework it.
I have portrayed Jae ha, Shin ah, and Hak.

Yu Yu Hakusho/YYH - I am looking for Kurama. I may be open to a story with Touya, but Kurama is absolutely my preference.
Plot TBD
I have portrayed Yusuke, Hiei, Jin, Karasu, Yukina, Genkai, Botan and Koenma.

LESSER CRAVINGS

Beastars- I am looking for Louis.
In general I am not big on Anthros/furries but the characters in this are very well done and I just adore Louis and his development enough that I have watched the anime and read the entire manga. I do not have a specific plot as I am a bit iffy on the idea of furries still... but I am down to try it. I have not portrayed anyone from it but I have portrayed characters with very similar personalities to Legosi before, many times.

Star ocean3: Till the end of time/ SOTET- Old old OLD game that I really don't expect to find any fans of... but I thought I would throw it out there. I am looking for Albel Nox.
I have some plot ideas
I have portrayed Albel, Nel, Fayt and Cliff.

That's about it for now.
If you are interested in any of the above, please feel free to message me or comment here. If you want my Discord just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back