• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's Smile REBOOT {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ok, and I can wait for you to come back to do the post. ( You don't need to make Reine go off to the side, since nobody is fast when it comes to making a post. We are chilled. )

K well all good then. Oh, and Reine did pay off the elf at the secret location with precious gems for exit to sneak out of the city too so there's that too lol

I'm still here, been busy with work and errands. Might be looking into a new car here :) but I should have a little free time tomorrow before I got go to bed for work.

Thank you!

Sorry my post took a little longer than expected. Finally found some free time this morning where I wasn't feeling like a zombie. Wasn't really sure what direction I was going with my post but I'm going to at least get kai to the church to get 'checked'

You're welcome, and now Kai knows why Gwen asked him not to help her. 😅
Lady Light ran away from the church, and she tried to protect him from her mess.

You're welcome, and now Kai knows why Gwen asked him not to help her. 😅
Lady Light ran away from the church, and she tried to protect him from her mess.
She really did try but he lingered for a sentence too long 😂😂

Yep, and Kai has to deal with Lady Light's mess. ( Gwen didn't move from that spot, so it is both of their fault. 😅 )

Last edited:
Hey, now kai owes her one since he got her caught trying to help her get away haha! Legend or not hes gotta make it up

Yep. Kai screwed it up for her, and poor Gwen is going to be upset by that. 😅 ( Can't wait to see Reine's reaction to this situation. It is going to be good, and this is why I asked them not to go off to the side. Because what happen afterwards is going to be interesting. )

Hi!!

Alright so I just posted up before I go on vaycay. I just set it up so that Reine can just go along in follow-Gwen mode disguised as a dog till I get back.

I do like to remind you guys that Gwen is wearing her helmet. You guys don't know what she looks like yet besides the gate guard, and the church people. However, you guys can tell that she is a girl by her voice.

Gwen tried to do that in the beginning, but now she gave up on doing that. Almost everybody in Desara is after her, because those few people know that she is the light.

so if Im gonna make the next post, how will the clergy react to a legend, and where would that put Gust next?

The clergy would be surprised and respectful towards a legend, because he know how brilliant they are in a battle, thanks to the prophet's vision. Especially if the legend has a known title in Desara. He won't have the same reaction as Gwen, but they do know how important they are. ( Gwen aka Lady Light is a special case. )

I am going to have to remove myself from this Rp. I know it hasn't been active in a while, but my life is getting kind of hard to juggle and replying and keeping track of stories is starting to get really hard. I wish yall the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back