• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heaven's Smile REBOOT {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will be working on my reply a little bit, and hopefully have it up some time this weekend

Ok, and who is planning to go to a public church or royal church to find out if they are a legend or the light?

Ok, and who is planning to go to a public church or royal church to find out if they are a legend or the light?

Kai wont be seeing is hes a legend or light, but he will be in the area to see commotion

Ok, but if he runs into Gwen, and sees her face. Kai has a 5% chance of activating the heaven's fire's special effect towards the legends.

Ok, but if he runs into Gwen, and sees her face. Kai has a 5% chance of activating the heaven's fire's special effect towards the legends.
This is interesting! I shall debate upon doing this

I can tell you that it is a surprise when that does happen. The legends are just as important as the light herself. In fact, they definitely outshine her when it comes to having the special buff I mentioned a few times. ( Yep. They can become more op than the light, but they have a hard time getting rid of the demons. )

Ok, and I probably should have asked you guys if you want to post before me. 😅 ( I did give you guys something to kind of focus on or not. <--- Your friendly gm is patient. )

Sorry, took a little longer to actually post. I was playing with the code haha

I'll probably do another post then, just to get Gust into the main flow of events. Much shorter this time of course.

Oh btw. If you guys are confused by what happened in the current post. The ministers can easily find the light by doing three things. Either ask them what their power is, ask them to hit the target with their power, or test them by making them do something they wouldn't expect.
If Gwen doesn’t say what their power is, the target has no damage, or anything strange happens. They immediately know that they hit the jackpot when it comes to finding the light. 😅

Worshippers or believers are the most annoying people for the light to deal with. They aren't affected by Heaven's Fire.

Last edited:
Yes, but you would need to give them a reason why they are like that. They would need to cover their ears as well. ( The humans is this rp are terrified of the unknown, so the elves would need to do a good job at convincing them. Their mining places doesn’t have any monsters, and they used to kill the weak ones. <--- They haven't found an intelligent group of creatures yet. It was just goblins, slimes, and other weak monsters. Only the strong might have met the intelligent races, but they don't tell anybody about their existence. )

Last edited:
I will be working on my reply this weekend, just so you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back