• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heavenly's Partner Search

HeavenlyGoodbyes

¤ nightmare dressed like a daydream ¤
Hey, its Heavenly, and I am here on the look for some spicy roleplays! [Ignore I said spicy lol]

I have been roleplaying for several years, and I am new to this site, so please keep sane while I learn the ways of RPN.

I love detailed rp's and doubling up, I love the LGBT+ community, so I am willing to participate in any FxF or MXM pairing, including the old fashioned MXF [All gender pairings]

I HATE one liners, it sucks, and doesn't help the rp get anywhere. So, please try...that is all I am asking of you.

I like to be male or female, I like both genders equally.

I love romance, and horror type rp's, and any kind of paranormal, supernatural type ones as well. :)

Be willing to share your ideas, I'd love to hear.

Anyways here are the pairings ~~

Bold = Role Prefered

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Ghost x Ghost
Ghost x Human
Demon x Human
Bully x Victim
Suicidal x Boyfriend/girlfriend
Neko/cat boy/or girl x Human
Psycho x Girlfriend/boyfriend
The normal boy/girl x The Bad boy/girl

Please pm if you are interested lovelies! C:

the psycho x girlfriend would be really fun! So would the bad x good one! I'm fine with playing either gender; maybe a psycho boyfriend for that paring and a bad girl for the other pairing?? I'm fine with anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back