β€” 𝕙𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕨𝕒𝕧𝕖 β€’ (character sheets)

BNY

⛧
Okay, so here's the deal: I truly don't mind what sort of character sheet template you use (if you use one at all). All I'm asking is that you include all of the info here. You can add extras if you feel like you gotta, but I need at least this much.

I'll read over each sheet, and let you know if it works or not. I'm not gonna be a jerk and deny apps straight away. I think you should get more than one chance to edit, really. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

BASICS

• Full Name:
  • Nickname(s): (You can delete this point if they don't have nicknames.)
  • Age: (No one younger than 21 or older than 29 is allowed.)
  • Sexuality:

APPEARANCE

General appearance:
While we are using face claims, give everyone a general idea of what your character specifically looks like, what clothes they wear, their general aesthetic vibe, how they wear their hair usually, etc. This is where you can deviate from your face claim in little ways. Maybe your character has a new hair color every week and has a row of piercings across their eyebrows.

Noticeable traits:
Things that a person would notice first about your character should go here. If your character might have a fan account dedicated to a specific trait, it would go here.

• Face claim: First Last (Face claims have to be someone of repute. You can't just pull a picture of an unknown off Pinterest and call it a day. I need to be able to Google them and have something come up. Of course, just to reiterate, real life claims only so no art.)

(Please include a picture hereabouts.)

PERSONALITY

Personality overview:
I don't need a whole book for them, but I want to get to know your characters, so more than a scant paragraph is appreciated here. Describe your character's personality however you'd like; definitely feel free to get creative.

Quirks:
The little habits a character has are bound to come into a play when living with a bunch of strangers. Go all out. Maybe your character never puts the lid back on the mayonnaise, or maybe they have to touch the thermostat every time they walk by it. This is one of the things that's gonna give the plot and interactions some flavor, so dig deep.

Faults:
Here we have the other thing that's gonna make things interesting. What does your character do wrong? What do they need to work on? Are they gossipy? Do they assume everyone is lying all the time? These, unlike quirks, should be negative in nature. People should be able to look and them and conclusively say, "Yeah, that's bad."

CAREER

• Niche/style: (Is your character a grunge model? Are they a popstar? Are they a beauty guru? Where specifically do they fit in?)
  • Net worth: (About how much has your character earned or could demand in contracts at this point?)
  • Followers: (How famous is your character? How many followers do they have on social media? I wouldn't recommend less than 750K, honestly. These people are famous, after all.)
  • Accolades: (Does your character have any awards? Have they been named X Magazine's hottest dude? Feel free to delete this if your character has no accolades [yet].)
  • General perception: (Do people hate to love your character? Are they the most hated celeb on the planet?)
  • Career claim: (Is there a living celebrity that we can compare your character to in terms of career?)
Biography:
You don't have to wax too poetic. I just need to know how your character got to where they are. I don't need the whole E! True Hollywood story, or anything.

Last edited:

@j.newport

that pink haired girl with matador records. '1:59 AM' out now.

Followers

Following

1.2M

Name: Jolene Mei Sakamoto.

Nicknames: Her stagename is Jolene Newport, and many people call her Jo for short.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Race/Ethnicity: Chinese and Japanese.

D.O.B.: December 23rd, 1996. She's a Capricorn.

P.O.B.: Flushing, Queens, New York City. USA.

(psst! scroll for more info!)

Hair: While her natural hair color is black, Jo has been dyeing her hair since she was seventeen years old. The girl has gone through plenty of bleaching sessions, but tries to take good care of her hair, and currently has it dyed a light pink color. Her hair reaches her midback, and she has blunt bangs that cover her forehead. In day-to-day life, Jo leaves it loose, or ties it back in a low ponytail. But when she's performing on stage, she'll often sport plenty of different, interesting hairstyles. Space buns, high ponytails, braided crowns, pigtails, whatever looks fun on stage.

Eyes: Light brown and almond shaped. She often sports some dark undereye bags, and when she's not onstage, she actually wears prescription glasses.

Skin: Jo has fair skin that tans pretty easily. Her face has quite a few acne scars and beauty marks; as a teenager, her skin was pretty damn problematic, but as an adult with a good amount of success in music, she's got the funds to keep a nice skincare routine going.

Height & Weight: 5'9" and 127 lbs. Jo's got a slim and willowy figure, with legs for days. She loves being tall, and wearing heels to accentuate it even more.

Body Mods: Jo has at least a dozen tattoos over her body by now. Her favorites are the hands of The Creation of Adam on the back of her neck, as well as a quote at the very center of her chest in Old English font. WHAT YOU LOVE IS YOUR FATE. Both of her ears are triple pierced, and her left ear has an industrial piercing. She has a labret piercing as well.

Distinguishing Features: Aside from her various tattoos and piercings, the first thing people notice about Jo is her brightly colored hair.

Face Claim: Fernanda Ly.

J O L E N E

N E W P O R T

Personality: Very recently in her life, Jolene has tried to live as genuinely as she can. The girl says she's an open book, and for the most part, that's quite true. But, she's blunt and honest, and does what she wants in life with little input from anybody else. She's been introverted for a majority of her life, but a repressed childhood meant Jo could not speak her mind, or enjoy her hobbies, or step out of line. The girl wouldn't wish that lifestyle on anybody, and so she lives as freely as she can. Jo is smart, sarcastic, and dedicated deeply to her music. Many take her bluntness as lack of manners, or being rude, but Jo wouldn't have it any other way. She's lived too much of her life catering to others - now, her career is taking off, and Jo's doing everything for herself. Though, deep down, she does feel a bit lonely. Fame is even more isolating than she imagined, and being held up on a pedestal all of a sudden is a dizzying experience.

Likes: New tattoos; the smell of clean linens; iced lattes; collecting guitar picks; sleeping in late; spam musubi; cloudy weather; old casettes.

Dislikes: Loud environments; sour candies; bigots; paparazzi; hot weather; lack of sleep; orange soda; basically any exercise.

Quirks: Ever since Jo left home, she has been more than used to living by herself, on her own terms. Living with a house full of people is gonna be hard for her to adjust to due to the lack of privacy. She's awful at keeping up with her laundry, frequently tries to find spots in the house to be alone, and sometimes plays loud music without regard for others. For the most part, Jo is a clean person, but unless she has her own bathroom, she'll almost never want to clean the bathroom. The girl's a bit of a germophobe.

Faults: Mainly, Jo needs to work on creating relationships and connections. So much of her life has been spent as Jolene vs. The World, and while she does have some friends and a manager and now puts out music with a record label, she's always felt disconnected from other people. Many finds her too outspoken, too bold, or too truthful. Jo does not mean for her honesty to sound rude, but its easily perceived that way. She's a major lone wolf, likely instigates a bit of conflict for her own entertainment, and finds it hard to be empathetic.

Occupation: Jolene is a singer and musician, releasing music under her stage name.

Niche/Style: Jo's music is mainly classified under the indie rock genre. She's delved into many subgenres of rock throughout her two EPs and debut album, including lo-fi, noise pop, hardcore, shoegaze, and even a bit of electro-pop.

Net Worth: 1.8 Million.

Followers: Overall on all of her social medias combined, Jolene has around 4.3 million followers.

Accolades: Her debut album 1:59 AM won Best New Indie Rock Album of the Year in 2020.

General Perception: Jolene is a newer voice in her genre, and is hailed as an upcoming icon, a strong voice that breaks through the very white, very male genre of rock. She's well loved due to her honesty, communication with her fans, and energetic performances, though there's always the haters that chime in with their opinions of 'Well actually, I met her and she's kind of a bitch.' Her career is taking off.

Career Claim: Jolene's career can be compared to Mitski, Japanese Breakfast, or Car Seat Headrest.

History: Born to Benjamin and Mara Sakomoto in their cramped apartment in Flushing, Queens, much of Jolene's early life was boring. She was an annoyingly smart kid, always asking questions, and from a very young age her father encouraged her to learn instruments. She was a tiny little musical prodigy; by ten years old, she could play the piano, violin, and viola. Reading sheet music was like reading books, the girl was an informational sponge. Her parents were first generation Americans, children of immigrant parents, and wanted to make sure Jolene learned the values they were taught as well. Even if they were not the richest, or the smartest, or the most amazing, they needed to focus on getting their education and staking their claim in the world. They hadn't anticipated having such a talented daughter, but the two hustled and bustled to pay for her music lessons, get her a singing coach, and to get her a private tutor who could make sure she was doing well in school.

Her childhood was spent hurrying not to be late for lessons, or doing homework, or staring out the window of her parent's room in their apartment. Sometimes she'd play in the streets with the other kids, but goofing around and playing rough was not tolerated by her father. He saw Jolene's potential, and wanted her to take full advantage of it. The girl was basically forced to grow up from a young age. When her father was promoted, now making much more money as a big shot businessman on Wall Street, they soon left behind their little box of an apartment in Flushing, and got a lovely condo in the Upper East Side.

"My sweet girl, don't you know why I named you Jolene?" Her mother asked her one day as they sat in their new home, piles of cardboard boxes surrounding them. Movers were carrying in her grand piano, setting it down gently to the side in their wide open living room. The girl shrugged, and her mother told her, "I just loved that song so much. 'Your smile is like a breath of spring, your voice is soft like summer rain, and I cannot compete with you, Jolene.' It was a good choice too, perfect for my little star."

By the time high school rolled around, Jolene skipped a grade, and graduated at sixteen years old. By then she had been introduced to real music, as she'd tell her parents during arguments, rock music full of raw emotion and bursting with energy. Music that made the hair stand on edge, made your heart beat along, made you feel absolutely alive. "You're suffocating me," Jo would argue with her parents after being caught sneaking out, "You want me to be some doll sitting there looking pretty when people come over to visit. I'm not your prized poodle to show off, I'm a person with feelings and hobbies. You can't keep me here forever!" Arguments with her parents arose to the point where Jolene left home at seventeen.

Since freshman year of high school, the girl had been making her own music in secret. Writing lyrics, learning to play the electric guitar in her high school's band room, filling up notebooks and notebooks with her ideas and musings. It wasn't until she left home and crashed on a high school friend's couch that she sat down and wrote the songs for her first EPs. The songs weren't recorded until a couple months later, though. Trying to live her own life was damn hard; she couch surfed until she almost drowned, lied about her age to work fast food jobs and cleaning offices, and eventually landed a couple modeling gigs. Her modeling never took off, Jolene was too passionate about music to have the patience for sitting and posing in front of cameras all day, but it made her some decent money. Jo delved into the underground music scene of New York quite a bit, eventually making connections that helped her record her first two EPs, named POSSESSED and camp woman hollering creek.

Her EP POSSESSED was met with good reviews, and then great reviews, and before she knew it, Jolene was practically an overnight success. It's release on Bandcamp was widely successful after it was discovered by a popular rock band. Having famous people tweet at her @j.newport Hey, your EP blew me away. such an interesting sound, keep up the good work! was a big moment in her career. Soon after followed camp woman hollering creek, which was met with much more excitement than she anticipated. Her fanbase grew and grew, and Jolene was able to sign with Matador Records to release her debut studio album 1:59 AM.

The quickness that Jolene was cast into the spotlight left her reeling, but she's been taking it in stride. Aside from her EPs and albums, Jolene has released a couple of singles, and done features on albums of other popular artist in the rock genre. Now, she's ready to face the challenges of Heatwave.

codebytriples

Last edited:
  • spencer sharpe
    where have u been????
    she's back!

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

2:23
-0:55
placeholder

Astrid Willow

"Simple is beautiful."

coded by incandescent

BASICS

• Full Name: Chelsea Rose-Green
  • Nickname(s): Rosie, Chels
  • Sexuality: Homosexual
  • Ethnicity: American

APPEARANCE

General appearance:

She has long light brownish hair, black eyes, nose is very fleshy, & her lips were full. She wears a Red Bull Racing polo shirt with a green leather jacket & casual jeans.

Noticeable traits:
Her trait was known to be a boyish yet kind personality in which her fans has a amazing fanbase called the Rosey Hearts. This fanbase was mainly focus on her boyish yet cute moments with her family, friends, or even if she found someone special in her life

• Face claim: Ameile Zadro

2nd rp.jpg

PERSONALITY

Personality overview:

She is quite a kind, passionate, yet boyish person. Chelsea was known to be play nice & be energetic at the same time, she is always being cheerful off or on camera all the time & she's very shy when it comes to a beautiful yet kind girl who meets her someday but, Chelsea is always having the best time on her life as a passionate vlogger.

Quirks:
Chelsea is known to touch the thermostat sometimes when she is getting cold or hot. But, she is quite not a talker when it comes to cute girls surrounding her.

Faults:
Chelsea was known to be in the middle of a drama when it comes to her off the camera like her life is starting to decline, but she never gave up. Her supporters came for her & was waiting for the right time to have some apology or not being part of a drama anymore.

CAREER

• Niche/Style: Gamer/Vlogger/Racing Driver
  • Net worth: 300k - 800k
  • Followers: 10,231,019 followers
  • Accolades: Chelsea was almost sometimes have best YouTuber of The Year when it comes to wards, but she is known to be Content Creator of The Year.
  • General perception: Some people hated her because of how she collided with her rivals in the track while some people loved her of her quite innovating driving & content creating in YouTube.
  • Career claim: Charles Leclerc
Biography:
Chelsea Rose-Green was born on the 3rd of April, 1997 from a American father & Dutch mother, she has quite the skills of racing in the age of 6 & was quickly recruited to the Red Bull junior programme at the age of 13. But after she got in her 3rd year in F1, she has the quite following on her vlogging or content creating career.

Last edited:
BASICS

Full Name: Astrid Genesis Willow
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican

APPEARANCE
Appearance: Astrid has brown hair and brown eyes. She usually wears her hair down in some occasions. Sometimes she lets her hair in a half up and half down style. She likes to wear a red tube top and a denim skirt.

Noticeable traits: Astrid is a huge extrovert. She is comfortable to talk about anything at anytime and she loves making new friends.

Face claim:Tashi Rodriguez
0905c92dfb740eb15aa6b2159e2f9ae3.jpg

PERSONALITY

Personality overview:

Astrid is a very patient person. Even when she is frustrated, she will stop and wait. Astrid is also very loyal. She gives support to her family members and loved ones all the time. But, Astrid could be very clumsy and forgets where she puts things she really needs. She could also be very petty when she wants to.

Quirks:
Astrid is always seen chewing gum. Maybe at night, maybe at morning. But you will always see her chewing some kind of gum. Astrid sneezes whenever she is nervous or anxious.

Faults:
Astrid can be a trouble-maker all the time. She likes starting trouble and gossiping about people to start irrelevant drama.

CAREER

Niche/style: Street style Model / Digital Artist
Net worth: 500 thousand - 1 Million
Followers: 200 Million
General perception: People love Astrid. Even though she gets really petty, they love her.
Biography: Astrid started modeling at 19. She went to college for a Fashion Modeling degree. After she graduated, she looked for modeling agencies. After Astrid found one, she did a bit of modeling. She gained fame doing that. After, she began to do digital art. Astrid doubted she was an artist and signed up for a art program. From there, she learned how to do more art. Astrid gained popularity a few months after. She found another modeling agency and joined through there, making her the famous woman she is today.

ELOISE PRICE

female β€” pansexual β€” 23 β€” white (Italian) β€” known as ; louie (publicly & closely) ; WIP

APPEARANCE

General appearance:
Her face is one you could easily remember, but it's almost always too 'sweet' to instantly remember her name. Eloise had a gentle form of beauty, one where she appreciated the compliments... but was more about GIVING. From her Italian heritage, louie was blessed with long, wavy locks of dark brown hair ; usually styled in various forms of braids/buns or simply left to hang messily along the midst of her back. Her eyes are a lighter shade of brown with smaller strokes of hazel/green next to her actual pupil. The woman stands at about 5'5, weighing 130 lbs with a slimmer form to her femininely curved structure.

Noticeable traits:
Eloise had always been complimented on the growth of her eyebrows, it started off as the sort of joke she would scoff at. But over the years, the young woman had managed to take advantage ; learning that grooming her eyebrows with string happened to be much better than waxing, so she learned to used their dark fullness to set a stamp. It was a reminder everyday that it'd been a trademark the 'star' was known for. She also has a slightly deepened scar on the left side of her ribcage from hospitalization years ago.

Face claim: Lily Collins
- -

PERSONALITY

Personality overview:
It tends to take a little pushing in order for Louie to do things, but that's usually around strangers. When comfortable, the singer tends to be very truthful and wise with her words. This is also followed by her caution, taking note on simply minding her business. She isn't one for drama, at least she doesn't like to throw herself in the mix β€” though there be a situation where her name is brought up, the woman has absolutely no problem facing the occurrence. Does this mean she isn't absolutely pooping her pants secretly? No. But without hesitation, louie absolutely stands her ground.

On another note, she's a genuinely pleasant person. Very 'go-with-the-flow' type of momentum, excited for adventures and future goals β€” all at the same time remaining determined. She's humorous in her own ways, whether its by telling a horrible dad joke or through some sarcastic clap-back. Underneath all the laughs and giggles, her gentle and caress manner, there is a small temper that can crawl under louie's skin and immediately fire her up.

Quirks:
The little habits a character has are bound to come into a play when living with a bunch of strangers. Go all out. Maybe your character never puts the lid back on the mayonnaise, or maybe they have to touch the thermostat every time they walk by it. This is one of the things that's gonna give the plot and interactions some flavor, so dig deep.

Faults:
Here we have the other thing that's gonna make things interesting. What does your character do wrong? What do they need to work on? Are they gossipy? Do they assume everyone is lying all the time? These, unlike quirks, should be negative in nature. People should be able to look and them and conclusively say, "Yeah, that's bad."

CAREER

Niche/style: (Is your character a grunge model? Are they a popstar? Are they a beauty guru? Where specifically do they fit in?)
Net worth: (About how much has your character earned or could demand in contracts at this point?)
Followers: (How famous is your character? How many followers do they have on social media? I wouldn't recommend less than 750K, honestly. These people are famous, after all.)
Accolades: (Does your character have any awards? Have they been named X Magazine's hottest dude? Feel free to delete this if your character has no accolades [yet].)
General perception: (Do people hate to love your character? Are they the most hated celeb on the planet?)
Career claim: (Is there a living celebrity that we can compare your character to in terms of career?)
Biography:
You don't have to wax too poetic. I just need to know how your character got to where they are. I don't need the whole E! True Hollywood story, or anything.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread