• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heathwood (werewolf RP we need more characters!)

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience

1597657738876.png
Welcome to Heathwood

Plot

You are either a werewolf, Werewolf hunter or a towns person. A townswoman was killed by a werewolf so the town has offered a handsome reward per werewolf pelt. Some of the townsfolk are against them others give them their full support but all of them are afraid. Werewolves have been a part of this town for centuries since it’s so isolated in the woods it’s the perfect hometown for them. There’s two rival packs living within the town the Lunar pack and the Jericho pack.

Setting

83e9525075573ec621537568d97ec502--fantasy-town-medieval-fantasy.jpg
Heathwood is located deep in the Blackwood forest it’s a three day trip through the path in the woods to get in or out of the town. The woods are mysterious and many townsfolk believe fae live within them. Just outside of town there is a river that flows through the woods. If anyone gets lost in the forest the river is the best chance of finding their way home.

1597657694306.pngThe town is mostly a very quiet place. The people own their shops and take care of each other. There are some farmers on the outskirts of town and towards the center there are smaller stores and some bars. A large church sits in the middle of the town some people are very religious and view fae and werewolves as evil demonic creatures. Those who have less traditional views usually keep their opinions and beliefs to themselves or only talk to those who they know aren’t as aligned with the church.

The wolves have the woods divided up by territory, each pack has a different side of the river. The Jericho wolfs have the side to the west and the Lunar wolves have the east. The town is considered neutral ground.

Pack Mentality/lore

• Jericho Pack

The Jericho pack believes that humans bring destruction and death because of that they are hostile towards any hunters that travel in their area. If a human discovers a werewolf’s identity they are normally killed unless the wolf they identified agrees to let them live. It’s not because they hate them but they don’t want the townspeople to try to spread out into their territory. Relationships with humans aren’t against the rules but they are scrutinized by some pack members.

Some members prefer to stay in their wolf form or stay out in the woods even in their human form living as hunter or pretending to be travelers. They are a fierce pack and they value their traditions and their animal forms it is believed that werewolves are the ones who were meant to be the dominant species rather than humans.

Rules

1. You can have as many characters as you want but let’s try to keep the number of humans and werewolves as even as possible!

2. No Mary or Gary sues everyone has flaws and weaknesses it makes the story more interesting that way!

3. Werewolves transform involuntarily during full moons but other than that their transformations are voluntary. They are roughly the size of a horse in their wolf forms height varies 4.7-8ft and they weigh between 840-2200lbs. They are stronger than most humans in their human forms and have heightens senses.

4. Preferably the townspeople will have jobs but it’s not mandatory.

5. If your werewolf is injured they must stay in a healers home in town until mostly healed or until a healer says otherwise.

6. Characters preferably 17+ (if you want to make a younger character PM character sheet, romance off limits.)

7. There will be a discord OOC

8. Posts must be at least 8 sentences long, post limit once a day, minimum posts once a week unless notified otherwise on discord. Discord link will be sent after interest check response.

9. Art faceclaims (wolf faceclaims can be pictures)

10. Have fun!

Pack rank/positions

Alphas set the rules and fight challengers for their position. Healers heal the injured or sick. Scouts watch the pack territory for intruders and watch for other threats they also do recon if it is needed. Warriors are fighters and protect the pack from hostile humans and hostile intruders may be sent on dangerous missions in the future. Hunters gather food and other supplies that might be needed. Omegas don’t have a rank yet or still don’t know their role in the clan but they sure are fun to have around!

List of characters and positions

Jericho Wolves:

Alpha M: Erik Forrest
Alpha F: (Open, PM character sheet and writing example for acceptance)
Scouts:
Warriors:
Healers:
Hunters:
Omega’s:

Lunar Wolves:

Alpha M: Connor McCarthy
Alpha F: (Open, PM character sheet and writing example for acceptance)
Scouts:
Warriors:
Healers:
Hunters:
Omegas: Anil Blanchett (Anils mother is open if anyone would be interested in having her as a character)

Human characters:

Lily Evergreen
Elias Park
Grace Evans
Open

Werewolf hunters

James Brandon
Open

Character sheet thread

Last edited:

The CS thread is up! Mine isn’t finished but I thought it might be helpful to see an example. FuzzyKaktus FuzzyKaktus feel free to post your CS whenever you’re ready

I'm interested! I'm curious about the position of alpha male. For example, if an alpha dies, would their child take over their position? Or would a new alpha be elected by fighting? I know you said that alphas defend their position from challengers, I'm just curious how the position is decided.

I prefer drawings for face claims over photos, definitely.

Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime in that situation the next alpha would be voted in they could be challenged later on but that’s the most peaceful way to establish a new alpha :D

Ok cool! I would definitely like to join, then! I have a male werewolf and a male human character. The werewolf would be from the Lunar clan but I'm still trying to figure out his position. I'm thinking likely an omega who wishes to take the alpha male position one day. :)

Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime they’re both awesome! Since Anils mother is mentioned as a part of the Lunar pack would you mind if I left her character open/available for anyone else to claim? It could be a fun writing opportunity! If not she can remain an NPC :D

beeswaxie beeswaxie CS looks good! Your just missing part of your interest check make sure you read all the rules and Shes accepted once the interest check is edited :)

Mep2Mep Mep2Mep Awesome! You can post your CS whenever you are ready and we are using art FC (for the wolf form you can use art or picture)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back