• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heathers roleplay!!

Krow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
not replacing any current roleplay partners!

Hello! I'm krow and I use she/her pronouns! At the moment, I've been really into Heathers recently, so I'm looking for a roleplay! (Based on the musical) Just please keep in mind this may include some mature/intense themes since it's heathers. It can get a bit dark sometimes.

Anyways I'm looking for someone to roleplay as JD while I play as Veronica. I do have an idea in mind, but we can discuss more in DMs!

Rules

- Please be semi-literate to literate. I mostly mirror my roleplay partners, but I prefer a bit longer/detailed roleplays. Just no one-liners please. I also prefer quality over quantity!! Please also roleplay in third person so things don't get confusing.

- If you ever get uninterested in the roleplay at any point, please tell me rather than ghosting me.

- Please be patient/kind!! I'm not always going to be on 24/7, and it can take time for me to write a response sometimes.

Please reply or shoot me a dm if you're interested! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back